未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

【五阶】追剧狂欢

5 Stages of Binge Watching Your Favorite TV Show [5TAGES] | Elite Daily

第四季太棒了, 我简直无法不去想它
-Season four was so good I…I can’t stop thinking about it.
兄弟,我明白 ,我昨晚看完了
-Man I know I finished it last night&
你说什么?
-What’d you say?
哦,我刚看完了…的第四季
-Oh, I just finished watching season four of&
嘘嘘,我必须得走了
-Sh, shh. I must go.
家里见
-See you at home!
你认识那个女孩吗 ?我可能坠入爱河了
-Do you know that girl? -I think I’m in love.
运动裤还是紧身裤?
-Comfy sweatpants or leggings?
当然选运动裤了,我在骗谁呢
Comfy sweatpants, who am I kidding?
选奶酪 还是奶酪呢?
Cheese, or cheese?
绝对选奶酪
Definitely cheese.
配第四季的红酒 ,cab还是merlot ?
Is season four more of a cab, or merlot? I just don’t know
以防万一
&but just in case.
是时候了
It is time.
白种废物
-“White trash”
你一直在泄露我的信息
-“You’ve been leaking my information”
我要拿下德州了
-“I’m taking Texas”
你可知道这要我们付出怎样的代价
-“Do you know what this will cost us”
在某种程度上,可以说人会变得饥饿
-At a certain point, one could say that man becomes, hungered.
你究竟想要什么你知道我想要的是什么
-“What do you want?” -“You know what I want.”
我不会让你从我这里全身而退的
-“I will not have you step from my side.”
让我成为你的污点吧 ,总统先生如果你不把我放在候选人的名单上
-“Make me your vice president. I swear to you, I will get revenge
我发誓 我会报复的
if you don’t put me on that ticket.”
我很抱歉,请原谅我
-“I am so sorry, please forgive me.”
他被枪击了
-“He’s been shot.”
国家在战争的边缘,我们必须和这场恐怖斗争到底
-“Nation, is on the brink of war, and we must fight this
terror.”
天哪,多棒的系列
-Wow, what a series.
现在我该如何面对我的生活
Now what am I going to do with my life?
我的天哪!先生,你还好吧?
Oh my god sir! Are you okay?
hey,你从昨天缓过来了吗?
Hey! Are you okay from yesterday?
上瘾不计后果
-Addiction without the consequences.
哦,我的天哪。我的生活重新有了意义
-Oh my god. Life has meaning!
我不抽烟
-I don’t smoke.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

ID794747

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzxF4gVvi1I

相关推荐