ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

你准备好性行为的5个标志 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你准备好性行为的5个标志

5 Signs You're Ready for Sex!

弄清楚你是否准备好发生性行为
Figuring out whether you’re ready for sex,
可能是生活中最难的决定之一
can be one of the hardest decisions in life.
不管你是想初尝禁果
It doesn’t matter whether you’re someone wanting to have sex for the very first time,
还是处于一段还没发生关系的新感情
or someone who’s in a new relationship.. .. where sex hasn’t happened yet.
考虑的过程几乎是一致的
The thought process is pretty much the same.
这是很重要的一步 我们都应该仔细思考
It’s a big step, and something we should all think pretty carefully about.
那么 你怎么知道自己是否准备好了呢
So how do you know if you’re really ready for sex?
你已经准备好发生性行为的5个标志《来吧!心理学》出品
1.评估风险
1. Acess the risks
首先 你需要考虑与性有关的风险
First, you need to think about the risks,associated with sex.
说实话 还是有很多风险的
And to be honest, there is a lot of them.
我们都知道性行为可能危害健康 导致怀孕
We all know about the health andpregnancy risks of sex.
这些确实非常重要
And these, are very important.
但是否危害情绪呢?
But, what about the emotional risks?
你将失去什么呢?
What do you start to lose?
你和那个人的关系会不会以一种你不舒服的方式改变?
Will your relationship with that person be changed, in a way you’re not comfortable with?
性可以使我们与某人建立一种强烈的同理连接
Sex can make us form a strong, compassionateconnection with someone.
你准备好迎接这些情绪了吗?
Are you ready for those kinds of emotions?
2.你处在压力之中吗
2.Are you being pressured?
你可能认为发生性行为是正确的
You might think that having sex is the right thing to do.
但是 想要发生性行为真的是你自己吗?
But is it really 𝙮𝙤𝙪, who wants sex?
还是你周围的人
Or is it the world around you,
对你施加压力 而你还尚未准备好呢?
pressuring you into doing something you’re not ready for?
同龄人的压力是非常真实的
Peer pressure is a very real thing,
特别是当涉及到性行为的时候
especially when it comes to sex.
年轻人承受着要失贞的巨大压力
Young people are under enormous pressure to loss their virginities
并且失贞似乎成了值得攀比的事情
and it kind of becomes a competitive thing.
另外 就算你已失去了贞洁
Alternatively, even if you’re not a virgin,
人们仍可能会给你施压 让你与别人发生性行为
people might still be pressuring you into having sex with someone new.
在这两种情况下 我们需要后退一步
In both situations, we really need to take a step back.
弄清楚我们需要的是什么
And figure out what 𝙬𝙚 want.
以及我们是否准备真的好了发生性行为
And whether we’re actually ready for sex.
3. 你知道你们感情发展到什么程度了吗
3. Do you know where you stand in your relationship
第三点很重要
This one is huge.
性行为可能使感情发生巨大的变化
Sex can change your relationship in pretty drastic ways.
所以知道感情发展到什么程度很重要
So it’s important to know where you stand.
是认真严肃的关系吗?
Is it a serious relationship?
还是更像朋友一点?
Or are you two more friends than lovers?
你需要确保你和对方处于同步状态
You need to make sure that both you, and your partner, are on the same page.
如果一方最后坠入爱河
If one person ends up falling in love,
而另一方并没有
and the other isn’t feeling it,
这可能就会导致情绪和心理方面的严重困扰
it can lead to serious emotional and psychological distress.
如果你们只是床友
And if you two are friends with benefits,
询问自己 是否愿意失去这位朋友
ask yourself if you’re willing to lose that person as a friend.
因为 相信我们 这是会发生的
Because, believe us- it can happen.
4. 你的基因可能决定你什么时候发生性行为
4. Your genes might actually determine when you lose your virginity
让我们从所有深奥沉重的情绪中抽身出来 来谈谈科学吧
Let’s take a break from all the deep,heavy emotional stuff for some science coolness!
是的 我们在讨论要弄清楚什么时候准备好发生性行为
Yes, we’re talking about figuring out when you’re ready for sex.
但如果这是由你的基因决定的呢
But, what if it’s determined by your genes?
这是真的
That’s right.
剑桥大学的研究发现
Researchers at Cambridge University found that genetics might determine about,
在失贞时间的差异上
25% of the difference,
有25%取决于基因
between when people lose their virginity.
这意味着即使我们想要失贞
So what this means, is that losing our virginity
那也不是急得来的事
is something we can’t rush, even if we want to.
我们必须等待我们的身体生理上做好准备
We have to wait for our bodies to bebiologically prepared,
对一些人来说 荷尔蒙分泌得较晚
and for some, hormones don’t start firing until later in life,
只是因为我们与生俱来的基因
simply because of the genetics we were born with.
5. 想想你过去的经验
5. think about your past experience
有时候 做决定之前最好的方法就是回顾一下过去
Sometimes, the best way to come to a decision, is to look into the past.
你过去的经历告诉你什么?
What do your past experiences tell you?
从过去的情感中学习 是一个人成长和成熟的自然过程
Learning from past relationships, is a natural part of developing, and maturing as an individual.
我们过去犯的错误可以帮助我们改善未来的恋情
And the mistakes we make in the past can help us improve our future romances.
在过去的感情中 你是否过早发生性行为
Did you have sex too early in past relationships?
可能你感觉你在上一段感情中应早点发生性行为
Maybe you felt like you could’ve had sex sooner in your last relationship.
可能你感觉应该在发生性行为前
Perhaps you felt like you should’ve had a discussion
与另一半谈论一下这个话题
with your partner before taking that next step.
很明显 这点不适用于第一次
Obviously, this doesn’t really apply to virgins.
但如果这仍是你的第一次
But if it’s still your first time,
你还可以学习过去
you can still learn from the past.
我们都可以回顾过去自己急于求成的经历
We can all look back on times, where we rushed things too quickly.
总之 最重要的就是要记住
In conclusion, the most important thing to remember,
我们绝对应该在实际行动之前
is that you should definitely think long and hard about
认真仔细地考虑发生性行为这件事
having sex before going through with it.
如果你仔细想想我们刚才说的每一点
If you really ponder everything we just talked about,
我们知道你将做出正确的决定
we know you’ll do the right thing.
不要有压力
No pressure.
如果你喜欢这个视频
If you enjoyed this video,
请点赞并订阅《来吧!心理学》 以观看更多内容
please like and subscribe to see more content from Psych2Go.
多谢观看
Thanks for watching!
现在去做一些有趣的事吧
Now go do something fun.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

介绍了5点有关发生性行为之前的注意事项

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

子岚

审核员

审核员 DL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VQp4JBomc8

相关推荐