ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

你可能比较丑的5个信号,没事我来帮你 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你可能比较丑的5个信号,没事我来帮你

5 Signs You Might Be UGLY (And How to Improve it!)

当安静地坐在自己的房间时
Now have you ever thought to yourself
你是否曾经想过
when you’re quietly sitting in your room
嘿 我到底是丑是帅?
man, am I ugly or attractive?
我知道 无论多么的自信
doesn’t matter how confident you are,
这个问题都至少在你的脑中出现过一次
I know that’s cross your mind at least once in your life time.
如果你这样想过 我自己就曾这样想过
And if it has, it has crossed my mind
那么这就是本视频的制作目的所在
and that’s where this video was born about.
在今天的视频中
So in today’s video I’m going
我要给你们5个细微的信号
to give you five subtle signs that
这些信号提示你——你可能长得比较丑
will let you know that you might be ugly.
但别担心 我不会让你们不了了之
But don’t worry, I won’t leave you hanging,
如果你们从头看到尾
if you stick tour all the way towards the end,
我就会介绍我自己的方法——扭转这种
I’m going to show you things that I personally do that flips that right around,
即使你很丑的这种弱势的方法
even if you are ugly.
相信我——每个人都可以很好看
Anybody can be good-looking, trust me.
第一条 如果你听到女孩们总说“噢 他人很好
Number one, if you hear girls always say oh he’s such a nice guy
但不是我喜欢的类型”——
but he’s just not my type –
那你就可能有麻烦了 我的意思是
you might be in trouble. I mean
如果你只听到一次两次 那没什么
if you hear this once or twice you will be okay, but
但如果总是听到这样的话——那你就可能比较丑了
if you hear this all the time, you could be ugly.
第二条 如果你已经35岁
Number two, you’re 35 and you
但却仍然没有女盆友
still don’t have a girlfriend.
如果是选择单身或一种生活方式
now if this is a choice of or a way of life,
那没问题
that’s okay,
但被迫单身和自我选择之间是有区别的
but there’s a difference between being forced to and a choice.
第三条 这一条不容易发现但是你必须注意——
Number three, this one is subtle but you have to pay attention –
别人说过多少次
how many times do
你很有趣
people say you’re so funny,
但并没有进入下一个阶段与你调情?
but don’t follow through a proceed flirting with you.
我解释下 假设这样一个场景
Let me explain and paint a scenario,
你在一个酒吧或者在一个餐馆
say, you’re you’re at a bar or you’re at a
正吃着鸡块 而她这么“哈哈哈”的笑 并说“你真有趣”
restaurant with the chick and she’s like – hahaha you’re so funny
天 你就可以很肯定——
Jose, you could pretty much rest assured
你的笑话并不好笑 她笑只是因为你长得好看
that your joke wasn’t funny and you’re just good-looking.
但如果在同样情况下 她是
But if you’re in the same scenario and you just get up
“哈哈哈哈”这么笑得 并说“你真有趣”
hahahaha you’re so funny,
却没有眼神接触 没有进一步的调情
with no contact, no continual flirting,
那就可能是你只是很有趣 但是长得丑
chances are you are just funny and you might just be ugly.
换句话说 你是杰克·布莱克式幽默
In other words are you Jack Black funny
或是克里斯·帕拉特式幽默 非常简单
or Chris Pratt funny, pretty simple.
第四条 如果你总是有异性朋友
Number 4 if you always have friends of
但是她们都只把你当做兄弟
the opposite sex and they all see you as a brother
那么可能是因为你很丑
you could be ugly.
比如 如果你某天要跟她约会 但她却说“噢 和我约会 天
Like for example, if you get the occasional oh me date Jose
我可是一直把他当哥哥来喜欢的”
oh I could never I love him like a brother
这样就真的很扎心了
might as well stab you in the heart.
第五条最后一个 可以评判你
And finally the fifth way you can gauge if
是否很丑的标准就是看她们的社交媒体
you’re ugly or not is with their social media,
如果你自己的自拍或者任何你自己的照片只有一个赞
if you only get one like on your
但其他任一个不是你自己的照片却有10个赞
selfies or any picture of yourself but 10 likes on any other picture that
那就有可能你是真的很丑
is not of yourself chances are you you could be ugly.
好了伙伴们 像我说过那样 说这些话真的很让我心痛
Now guys, like I said it pains me to say that,
我说过我不会让你们不了了之
like I said I won’t leave you hanging.
我已经想出了对策——
I have come up with the formula –
秘密武器——来帮助击退一些丑陋
the secret sauce to help fight off some of that ugliness.
这是我自己想出的 我在生活中实践它们 这个对策很简单
Now this is personal things that I do in my life and it’s a simple formula.
在我看来 “自我修饰”加“风格”加
In my opinion, your grooming plus your style plus your
“健康”组成的人
fitness will equal to a guy that’s
要比90%的人还要性感
hotter than like 90% of the population,
同意我说的就点赞呦
drop a like if you agree.
因此提到“自我修饰”我认为最明显
So when it comes to grooming I think the biggest
最重要的就是发型——
most important thing is your hair,
控制你的发型 如果你能做到这点
– controlling your hair, if you can do that
你就已经比外面很多的人更具吸引力了
you’re already more attractive than a lot of guys out there,
说头发我意思也包括胡子 发型
and by this I mean your beard, your hairstyle,
一字眉 地毯样的胸毛
that unibrow, that carpet on your chest,
毛衣样的背毛 围巾样的颈毛
that sweater on your back, that scarf growing on your neck,
如果这些你都能很好的控制住
if you can control all of this,
再一次 你就已经比90%的人都更具有魅力
again, you’re already more attractive than 90% of the guys.
这儿呢 我就要给你们推荐这个“布里奥胡须刀”了
So, for this I’m going to recommend to you guys this Brio beard tip,
在我的“自我修饰工具前五名”的视频中我给你们展示过
I showed it to you guys in my top 5 grooming tools
因为这个东西真是酷毙了
because this thing is freaking awesome,
而且很容易就能得到
definitely hands down,
这是我一生中用过的最好的剃须刀之一
one of the best shavers that I have ever used in my life period.
我有很多不同的剃须刀
I have a lot of different shavers.
我有布洛得的 雷明顿的 松下的
I have Broad, I have Remington, I have Panasonic,
但这个比它们都好
and this one beats them all.
整体上 它最不同的地方就是它的陶瓷刀片
Basically, what it has that is different is it a ceramic blade
像你看到的那样 它像一个塑料刀片 但却是真正的陶瓷
as you see it looks like it’s a plastic blade, really its ceramic,
它比我用过的任何钢刀片都锋利的多
that thing is way sharper than any steel blade that I have ever used.
所以当你用它在皮肤上修整胡须
So when you use it against your skin to line up your beard
或是修剪发际线边缘
or even edged out the line of your hairstyle,
这个东西有剃刀那么锋利 就像在用一个剃刀刮头发
this thing is razor sharp, almost like you’re using a razor against your hair,
通常我用一个夹子板把我的胡子顺下来
and then usually I put a clip guard to bring down my beard,
它太锋利了 以至于只要刮一两次
it’s so sharp that literally with like one or two passes
就把我的毛发刮的很干净
it’s cut off all my hair
而用其他主流剃须刀时
whereas other leading trimmers
我必须一直剃呀剃呀
I have to like shave and keep going and keep going
直到确定我的每根胡须都剃完
to really make sure I get every single strand of hair.
除了这些 这个东西的充电电池容量很大
Now with this thing on top of that the battery charge of this thing is phenomenal
你不仅有一个小的LED显示屏
not only do you get a little LED display
显示着还剩多少小时的电量
that lets you know how many hours of usage you have left
而且自从大约两个月之前我收到这个东西
but since I’ve received this thing which was almost like two months ago,
我就一直没给充电 它也一直在工作
I haven’t charged this thing once and it’s still working.
如果你们想看看 我会把它的链接放在屏幕下方 就像我说过的那样
If you guys want to check it out I’m going to have this real trimmers link down below like I said
这是战胜丑陋的
This is the number one grooming tool
最佳“自我修饰”工具
that you can use to fight off any ugliness,
最棒的是美国国内购买包邮
the great thing is that there is free shipping within the US and also
并且买方只限你们 因为你们是赞助方 产品将附上优惠码并免费送达
for you guys only since they are sponsored they’re going to be sending
优惠码我将在屏幕下方给出
you guys a free case with the promo code that I’m going to have link below,
价值约15美元 运送过程全部免费
that’s like a $15 value, we’re going to send that to you guys for free.
第二条 我们来讨论下风格
Number two let’s address your style,
现在你只是在尝试着让自己不丑
now you’re just trying not to be ugly,
所以不意味着你就要变成终极潮流范
so this doesn’t mean you have to be the ultimate stylish guy,
买最贵的名牌 追逐所有的流行趋势
following all the trends with the most expensive brands,
忘了那些东西吧
forget about all that.
你想要注意的唯一一件事就是
The only thing that you want to focus on
确保你穿着合身的衣服——仅仅这一点
is make sure your clothes fit – just that alone
就能使你比外面任何一个人
will make you ten times more handsome
帅气十倍
than any guy out there,
并且确保不给别人留下丑的印象
and make sure that you don’t come across as ugly
你可以穿最简单的一套衣服 t恤 牛仔裤和运动鞋
you can be wearing the most simplest of outfits t-shirt jeans and sneakers
只要你确保衣服合身 那么你看起来就会仍旧很棒——
and you still will look good as long as you make sure your clothes fit –
你这么做之后 你的风格就会到位 自我修饰也会到位
you do that, your styles on point, your groom is on point.
我们来讨论下我的对策中第三个也就是最后一个因素 也就是健康
Let’s address the third and final factor of my formula which is fitness
这是关键 一旦你塑造出了完美体型 男人们
Now this is key gentlemen, once you develop your perfect physique, boy,
就再不会有人称你们丑了
there is nobody that’s ever going to call you ugly,
这就是为什么健康如此重要
this is why fitness is so important.
变得健康 有很多身体上的好处 也有很多美体和美学上的好处
There’s so many health benefits but there’s also beauty and aesthetic benefits,
为什么不想着加入健康的队伍 开始训练
why wouldn’t you want to hop on that train and start training, start
开始举重 开始有氧运动呢 更为重要的是
weightlifting, start doing cardio and even more importantly –
确保你知道自己吃了什么
make sure you watch what your eat,
相信我伙伴们 我节食到现在已经几乎12周了
trust me guys, I’ve been dieting now for over – almost 12
我可以告诉你们我做过的最重要的事情——
weeks and I can tell you the most important thing that I’ve done – that I’ve
就是我看到了饮食是怎样改变了我的身体
seen change my body is my diet.
你这么做 注意饮食 训练
You do that, you watch what you eat, you train,
你们都将变成英俊的男人 左拥右抱将不是梦想
all of you are going to be some handsome studs, the only girls left and right
伙伴们这就是我今天的视频内容——这5件微妙的事情
That’s it for me in today’s video guys those are five subtle things that could
可能意味着你很丑
mean that you are ugly
同时还介绍了一个强有力的防止丑陋公式
but also a powerful formula to fight off any ugliness.
喜欢本次视频 觉得有学习价值 就别忘了
If you guys liked this video and found it informative don’t forget to
在下方给我们点个赞
drop us a like down below,
也别忘记看看我们的赞助商“布里奥”
also don’t forget to check out our sponsor Brio
我会把它的产品链接放屏幕下方 我告诉你们
I’m going to have that trimmer linked down below let me tell you guys that
这个东西真的很了不起
thing is awesome.
今天就到这儿啦 下回见
That’s it for me today see you next time.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你可能觉得自己很帅,可是如何发现自己很丑呢?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

海参崴

审核员

审核员AF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9Q6jIzG-d8

相关推荐