ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

5个塑料姐妹花的标志 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

5个塑料姐妹花的标志

5 Signs Someone Is a Fake Friend

嘿 来吧心理学社区的朋友
Hey! Psych2go Community.
在我们开始这个视频之前
Before we begin this video,
我们只想给你一个温暖的感谢
we just want to give a warm thank you.
我们知道过去我们已经给了你们很多的感谢
We know we’ve given you many thanks already in the past,
但感谢是永恒的
but thank you are timeless
而且我们真的很感激你们给予我们的
and we really do appreciate all the love and support
所有爱和支持
you’ve given us.
我们明白
We see,
你们每一个人以和你们的幸福对我们都很重要
each and every one of you and your well-being matters to us.
我们希望随着岁月的流逝
We hope as the years continue to unfold
我们可以继续为您提供高质量的定制内容
we can continue delivering quality content tailored just for you.
说到这里 让我们直接进入今天的视频
With that being said, let’s get right into today’s video.
你曾被人用卑鄙的手段陷害过
Have you ever been backstabbed
或被你认为可信赖的人背叛过吗
by tool or betrayed by someone you thought you could trust?
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
我们不能阻止人们对我们采取这样的行动
we can’t stop people from taking such actions against us.
但我们能决定将谁继续留在我们的生活中
But we can decide who we keep in our lives.
想知道你最好的朋友是否可靠
Wondering if your BFF is reliable or not?
这里有5个迹象表明某人并不是你真正的朋友
Here are 5 signs someone isn’t really your friend.
1.他们更多的是利用你而不是享受你的陪伴
1.They use you more than they enjoy your company.
也许他们起先用花言巧语来接近你
Maybe they approached you first with good conversations
你们的友谊就是这样开始的
and that’s how your friendship started,
但是日久见人心
but eventually the mask falls off.
他们经常只在你方便的时候去找你吗
Do they often only go to you now when it’s convenient?
或者你邀请他们一起出去玩
Or you ask them to hang out
在他们决定来还是不来之前
and they immediately will follow up with “Anyone else going?”
他们紧接着就会问 还有其他人吗
before they decide on coming or not?
或者他们也许只是不断地请求帮忙
Or maybe they’re simply constantly asking for favors.
也许你在一家他们想要工作的公司上班
Maybe you work at a company they want to work at.
他们是只为了向你借东西
Do they only meet up with you
才见你的吗
to ask to borrow something?
人际关系是互惠互利的
Relationships are give-and-take
如果你想知道他们是不是你真正的朋友
and if you want to find out if they are a true friend,
只需让他们帮一两个忙
just ask them for a favor or two,
如果他们做出了回报 那就把他们留在身边
and if they reciprocate, then keep them around.
否则 你知道该做什么
Otherwise, you know what to do.
2.沟通不平衡
2.There is an imbalance in communication.
除非他们是内向的人
Unless they are an introvert,
是不是你总是那个主动联系的人呢
are you always the one making contact?
他们是不是经常不理你呢
Do they frequently ghost you?
有时候
Sometimes,
在面对堆积如山的责任
life can be overwhelming with responsibilities piling up
或当你已走到了工作时间并不和朋友
or we get to a point
相协调这步时 你可能会感觉被生活所压垮
where your work schedule isn’t compatible with your friends.
但是如果他们不断地放你的鸽子
But if they constantly cancel plans with you
或者总是停止和你的交流
or stop communicating with you all together,
这可能是一个开始在其他
it might be a sign to start investing
更具价值的友谊投入精力的信号
in other more worthwhile friendships.
你也应该得到支持 关注和尊重
You deserve support, attention and respect, too.
3. 他们暗中在和你竞争
3.They are secretly competing with you.
这个可能很难察觉到
This one can be tricky to detect,
尤其是当他们看起来像消极好斗类型时
especially if they seem like the passive-aggressive type,
但请密切在意
but pay close attention to
他们对你的进步和成就有何反应
how they react to your progress and achievements.
他们会微笑着说恭喜
Do they say congrats with a smile
但暗地里想打败你吗
but secretly want to beat you?
大家知道他们是个天生嫉妒的人吗
Are they known to be a naturally jealous person?
另一件值得注意的事是他们是否模仿你
One other thing to note is if they copy you.
模仿是企图窃取你的身份
Copying is an attempt to steal your identity.
他们可能会试图
They might try to keep up with you
通过模仿你来赶上你
by trying to become a replica of you.
不 这不是讨好 而仍然是嫉妒
No. That is not flattering but still.
在我们开始下一个话题之前
Before we begin our next topic,
我们实际上想给Tommix打一个小广告
we actually want to give a small shadow to Tommix.
Tommix是一个非常棒的动画频道
Tommix is an amazing animation channel
以故事主题内容为特色
featuring story theme content,
包括礼物 耐心 放映
including gifts, patience, projection
都是轻松愉快的教学方式
all in a light-hearted educational way.
一定要去看看他哦
Be sure to check him out.
他还经营着一家很酷的游戏咖啡馆
He also runs a cool gaming cafe
如果你在多伦多的密西沙加附近
if you’re around Mississauga in Toronto
和一群很棒的人在一起
with an awesome group of people.
现在是第四点
Now on to Point 4.
4. 他们给你带来的更多是恶趣味而不是支持
4.They bring you more drama than support.
如果你对恶趣味的容忍度很低
If you have low tolerance for drama,
最好是评估一下
it’s probably best to evaluate
你是否能预见自己和爱说长道短
if you can see yourself growing with someone
惹是生非的人一起成长
who enjoys gossiping and stirring up trouble.
真正的友谊是和别人玩得开心
A solid friendship is about having fun with someone
并提供一个双方都可以互相信任的
and providing a safe space
安全的空间
where both parties can confide in one another.
如果他们在说你的其他朋友
If they smack talk about
和他的朋友的坏话
your other friends and their friends,
你大概能猜到了
you can probably guess that
他们也会说你的坏话
they will talk smack about you, too.
那个人值得留在你的身边吗?
Is that someone worth keeping around?
他们一切都为了自己着想
5.They make everything about them.
想要寻求你的朋友认同和
There’s a difference between seeking validation
通过惩罚你来和他们划清界限是有区别的
and punishing you for wanting to establish boundaries.
有些人比其他人更黏人 这没有关系
Some people are clingyer than others and that’s okay.
如果你听到一些话
If you hear the phrase:if you were a real friend
如果你是一个真正的朋友 你会为我做这件事 等等 等等
and you would do this for me, blah blah blah,
那么你就知道了
then you know.
就我个人而言 我并不喜欢被内疚感所束缚
Personally, I’m not really a fan of being guilt-tripped.
所以我建议你不要让别人这么做
So I would advise you not let others do that.
想在生活中领悟到更多的真谛吗
Want to see more authenticity in your life?
确认并订阅这个有特色的频道
Check out and subscribe to the featured channel.
她有一种与陌生人互动的独特方式
She has a unique way of interacting with strangers
帮助他们展示自己最好的一面
and helping them show the best parts of themselves.
无论是得到他们真实的反应还是生活故事
Whether it’s just getting their authentic reactions or life stories,
你会发现我们更相似而不是不同
you’ll discover we’re all a lot more alike than different.
你可以看她的任何一个视频
You can watch either one of these videos from her.
你被告知的最痛苦的事情是什么
“What’s the most painful thing you’ve been told?”
或者 别人告诉你的最善意的事情是什么
or “What’s the kindest thing you’ve been told among others?”
你想让我们接下来讨论什么话题呢?
Is there a topic you’d like us to cover next?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

想知道你身边的所谓朋友是否是真正的朋友吗?《5个塑料姐妹花的标志》也许可以给你答案

听录译者

Felicity

翻译译者

斜阳微妙

审核员

审核员#LY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO3Jm4tsQnA

相关推荐