ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

5个青年抑郁症的迹象 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

5个青年抑郁症的迹象

5 Signs of Teenage Depression

你是否觉得自己怎么都开心不起来?
Do you feel like you just can’t get happy?
你有没有发现你与朋友渐行渐远?
Are you finding you’re pulling away from friends?
你是否常常不开灯坐在家里
Do you sometimes sit in your room in the dark,
一晃好几个小时就这样过去了?
not even realizing how many hours have passed?
每个人都可能受抑郁症影响 特别是青少年
Depression can affect anyone, especially teens.
约有20%的青少年在成年之前
About 20% of all teens experienced depression
曾得过抑郁症
before they reach adulthood.
这一数据令人堪忧
That’s a worrying statistic.
维尔·史密斯的女儿歌手维罗·史密斯公开称
When singer Willow Smith, Will Smith’s daughter came out
她得抑郁症时
and said she suffered with depression,
许多文章下出现了攻击她的言论
the comments at the bottom of many articles were attacking her,
人们纷纷说你有什么好抑郁的
saying what if you got to be depressed about.
许多人不理解
A lot of people don’t understand that
心理疾病不分年龄也不分境况
mental illnesses don’t discriminate between age or circumstance.
相较于成年人 青少年一般
Often depression is even more difficult to recognize
更难辨别抑郁症
in young people than adults.
因为青少年
Because as a teen,
会在少年时期经历很多变化
you experienced so many changes at this stage in your life.
但你抑郁的时间越长
But the longer you feel this way,
你的生活就越是容易被打乱
the more likely it’s going to disrupt your life
并发展成长期问题
and turn into a long term problem.
所以Psych2go在这里分享五种辨别抑郁症的方法
So Psych2go shares with you 5 ways to recognize depression.
1.长期情绪低落或是伤感
1. Continuous low mood or sadness.
你是否经常长时间感到沮丧或情绪低落?
Do you often feel very sad and low for a prolonged period of time?
如果你是这样
If you’re feeling this way,
你会发现原本能让你开心的事
things that normally lift your mood
不能给你带来快乐了
won’t bring the same joy and happiness.
你可能没缘由地感到低落想哭
You may feel low or cry for no specific reason.
这时候你需要主动与别人谈谈心
It’s a good time to reach out and talk to someone.
2.你是否变得暴躁易怒或是不耐烦
2. Being irritable or intolerant of others.
暴躁往往是被人忽视的抑郁症状
Irritability can be missed as a symptom of depression
人们可能认为你就是个情绪多变 易暴躁的人
as you’re often stereotyped as moody and irritable already.
暴躁实际是抑郁症常见症状
It’s also a very common symptom of depression.
通常你会脾气变坏
Often you’ll have a very short temper
无端指责自己亲近的人
and snap at people you love for no apparent reason.
如果你意识到了自己的情绪变化
If you notice a change in your mood,
你最好找个人谈谈心
it might be best to discuss it with someone,
你可以找父母 学校辅导员 医生或者是朋友谈
a parent, a school counselor, doctor or a friend.
就算你只是在学校过得不顺心
Even if you think you’re just having a rough time at school,
这也许不是抑郁
it might not be depression.
但把问题说是来还是有助于解决问题的
But talking it out helps to get the whole picture.
3.感到无助
3. Showing feelings of helplessness.
如果你患了抑郁症 你会感到不知所措
If you’re suffering with depression, you’ll feel out of depth,
仿佛你失去了对生活的掌控
like you aren’t in control of your life.
你可能会感到无助和困惑
You can feel completely helpless and confused.
在成长过程中经历诸多变化
While these feelings are normal
出现这种感觉是正常的
as you go through changes in your body and growing up,
但要小心这些症状持续数周之久
be aware of the symptom persists for longer than a few weeks.
不开心 焦虑 愧疚 恐慌
Feelings of unhappiness, worry, guilt, being fearful,
无助 无望和孤独
helpless, hopeless or lonely
都代表着你出现了更严重的问题
could all be signifying that something more serious is wrong.
4.越来越离群
4. Increasing social isolation.
你是否想独自一人相处
Do you want to just be left alone?
当你沮丧而且情绪低落时
When you’re not feeling like yourself and your mood is low,
你会想要离群
it can lead to social isolation.
你会觉得与人相处很困难
It can be hard being around people because you feel like
因为你需要表现出你往常的样子
you have to act like you normally would.
这种情绪压力会让你想要干脆放弃社交
This emotional strain can cause you to give up socializing altogether.
如果你发现自己正在远离人群
If you notice you’re starting to withdraw from people,
试着与别人谈谈
talk to someone.
就算你觉得你只是和朋友交往不顺
Even if you feel you’re just having difficulties with friends,
可能这次不是抑郁症的表现
it may not always be a sign of depression.
但是现在就解决它
But dealing with it now
可以防止它发展成抑郁症
can help stop it turning into something more.
5.对喜欢过的事物失去兴趣
5. Little to no enjoyment of things you once liked.
你是否不再对
Have you lost interest in being involved in
课后俱乐部 音乐练习和体育运动感兴趣了?
after-school clubs, music practice or sports?
你是不是不想再去甚至打算退出?
Do you feel like you don’t want to go and are contemplating dropping out?
你可能连最喜欢的电视节目都不想看了
You might not even watch your favorite TV shows with as much interest.
不再喜欢之前喜欢的事物
Not enjoying things you once liked
那你可能有了抑郁的迹象
could be assigned you’re depressed.
你曾经在抑郁症中苦苦挣扎吗?
Have you struggled with depression?
你是怎么摆脱的呢?
What do you do to help?
Psych2go愿意倾听你的分享
Psych2go would love to know.
记得要在下方留言哦 谢谢观看!
Be sure to leave a comment below. Thanks for watching!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

快来看看自己是否正在抑郁吧,五个妙招教你做判断

听录译者

徘徊的小孩

翻译译者

欠你的两毛五oli

审核员

审核员#LY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLGDEG_dTnw

相关推荐