未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

被隐形自恋者虐待的5个迹象

5 Signs of Narcissistic Abuse (Parents, friends, co-workers..)

来吧!心理学
psych2go.net
什么是隐形自恋虐待?
What is covert narcissistic abuse?
你是受害者吗?
Are you a victim?
隐形自恋虐待是心理游戏
Mind games.
没有人喜欢被玩弄
Nobody enjoys being played,
但自恋者喜欢玩弄他人
but narcissists enjoy playing them.
他们喜欢玩猫鼠游戏
They enjoy the game of cat-and-mouse
并在勾引下一个可怜受害者的过程中获得愉悦感
and seek pleasure from reeling in their next vulnerable victim.
但通常
But more often than not,
易被自恋者利用的人
people who are prone to being taken advantage of by narcissists – –
会被自恋者的无辜外表蒙蔽
overlook their innocent facades.
实际上 他们经常为自恋者找借口
In fact, they often make excuses for them,
甚至遭受严重的有害行为虐待时也这样
even when they’re being poorly mistreated by their toxic behavior.
为什么呢?
Why is this?
因为自恋者的表现并不总是明显
Because narcissists aren’t always obvious.
他们通过巧妙的技巧隐藏自己
They disguise themselves by being charmingly covert.
以下是被隐形自恋者虐待的5个危险迹象
Here are five dangerous signs you’re being abused by a covert narcissist. One:
1.他们将你的需求最小化
They minimize your needs.
你有没有感到你的付出大于回报?
Do you feel like you’re giving more than you’re receiving?
在他们身边时有没有感觉自己很渺小?
What about feeling small when you’re around them?
隐形自恋者偷偷地
Covert narcissists have a sneaky way
控制你的思维
of getting inside people’s head –
让你觉得你要对一切负责
– and making you believe like you’re responsible for everything.
他们极少承认自己的错误
They rarely take fault and
即使他们道歉 也惜字如金
even when they do apologize they do it sparingly –
并不真诚 只是想让你原谅他们而已
– and without meaning just to get you to forgive them.
他们不在乎事实或逻辑
They don’t care for facts or logic,
他们只想听到或相信对他们有利的事实
only what they want to hear or believe that benefits them.
要意识到你的需求也很重要
Recognize that what you need is important too,
不要一味地为向他们的利益让步
so don’t only yield for their benefits. Two:
2.他们忘记你的存在
They forget that you exist.
对爱好或事业充满热情是很吸引人的特质
Being passionate about a hobby or a career is an attractive trait.
但热情与痴迷是不一样的
But there’s a fine line between passion and obsession.
如果你的朋友或恋人经常忽视你
If your friend or romantic partner often ignores you-
或取消与你的计划 去做他们最喜欢的活动
– or cancels plans with you to focus on their favorite activities –
那么这就是他们不在乎你的迹象
Then it’s a sign that they just don’t care about you
若你善解人意 思想开明
Being understanding and open-minded,
你可能会一直为他们找借口
you probably always make up excuses for them.
你总是这么说
You frequently say things like:
“他们为了今天很努力”
Well, they worked hard to get where they are today” –
“所以我要支持他们”
“So I’m gonna be supportive…
或者“星期六总是会再来的 不用着急”
or, there’s always next week. What’s the rush?”
但这正是他们控制你的方式
But this is exactly how they have you wrapped around their finger.
不要让他们占据上风 要坚守底线
Don’t let them have the upper hand and emphasize your boundaries. Three:
3.他们表现出假谦虚
They project false humility.
他们是不是经常对你哭
Do they often cry to you and put
放低自己的姿态 说他们并不够好
themselves down saying they aren’t good enough –
或感到被误解?
– or feel misunderstood?
不要相信他们 要意识到这是陷阱
Before believing them, recognize that this is a trap.
隐形自恋者喜欢伪装成受害者
Covert narcissists like to play the victim card and feel
并认为没人真的理解过他们
like people never understand them enough.
他们可能是高度敏感者 喜欢说
They might be highly sensitive Individuals who say things like –
“如果别人知道我有多聪明多好……”
“If only people could understand how smart I am…”
或者“为什么别人不能欣赏我呢?”
or”Why don’t others appreciate who I am?”
他们喜欢身边的人能给他们带来虚荣感
They love surrounding themselves with those who can boost their ego.
最好不要妥协 少夸奖他们
It’s better not to give in and dish out less compliments. Four:
4.他们从不来找你 而是等你去找他们
They never approach you first and wait for you to come to them.
隐形自恋者有一种权利意识
Covert narcissists feel a sense of entitlement.
他们认为他们应该先得到欣赏和注意
They believe that they should be appreciated and noticed first by others –
然后才能回报别人以关注
– before giving someone attention in return.
他们不喜欢成群结队
They dislike being in a group full of people
除非所有人都在盯着他并跟他说话
unless all eyes and talk are on them.
如果你发现自己一直
If you find yourself constantly putting
放下所有工作 先去找他们
in all the work and go to them first –
那么你就已经变成他们的玩偶了
– then you’ve become their little puppet.
维护自己的权力
Stand up for yourself and show them
向他们展示出你没有时间一天到晚伺候他们
that you don’t have all the time in the day to serve them.
你值得更好的生活
You’re better than that! Five:
5.当你遇上麻烦去找他们时 他们看上去很烦你
They seem annoyed when you come to them with your problems
你是可依赖的朋友或伴侣
You’re the reliable friend or partner –
在他们不开心时
– that can always count
他们总是可以依赖你 听他们倾诉
on to listen to them when they’re having a bad day.
但是你也是凡人 有时你也会心情不好
But you’re human too. And sometimes, you have a bad day.
但你遇到烦恼时
When you run into trouble,
他们是不是就变得不耐烦或沮丧?
do they grow impatient or frustrated –
并且习惯不理会你的情绪?
– and have a habit of dismissing your emotions?
如果他们声称自己太忙不能帮你解决麻烦
If they claim they’re too busy to help you deal with your problems,
那么很明显他们缺乏同理心
then it’s clear they lack empathy.
这就强烈暗示出了他们其实是自恋者
A strong indicator that they’re a narcissist at heart.
最好找一个对你好的人
It’s better to find someone who treats you right instead
不要跟把你视为理所当然的人在一起
of being with someone who takes you for granted.
你认为自己被自恋者虐待了吗?
Do you think you’re being abused by a narcissist?
请在评论区分享你的想法
Please share your thoughts with us below. Also,
一定要订阅我们的频道
be sure to subscribe to our channel
获取更多有用的建议
for more helpful tips and
并分享本视频哦
share this video with others.
有了你们的帮助
With your help,
我们可以让更多人意识到心理健康问题
we can reach more people to spread awareness on mental health issues.
多谢观看!
Thanks for watching!
在简介中查看新商品

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

想知道自己有没有被隐形自恋者虐待吗?快观看本视频了解一下吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

波妞妞

审核员

审核员_DB

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og8wA24x-dc

相关推荐