ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

中间性格者喜欢你的5种表现 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

中间性格者喜欢你的5种表现

5 Signs an Ambivert Likes You

中间性格者喜欢你的五个表现
5 signs an ambivert likes you.
世界上大约有2/3的人都是中间性格
With approximately 2/3 of the population being ambiverts,
你很可能在生活中遇到过中间性格者
chances are you’ve crossed perhaps with your fairy Sherry throughout your life.
也许你就拥有中间人格
Maybe you even fit this category.
中间性格拥有内向和外向两种人格特征
And an ambivert presents traits of both introversion and extroversion,
也就是说他们既享受社交和派对
meaning that while they enjoy social interations and party,
也享受一个人独处的时光
they also appreciate their time alone every once in a while.
嘿 也许你不属于中间性格
And hey, maybe you don’t fit this group,
但是你可能发现喜欢上了一个中间性格者
but you’ve found yourself attracted to an ambivert,
而且你想知道他们是否也有同样的感觉
and want to know if they return the feelings.
这有五个中间性格者喜欢你的表现
Here are 5 signs an ambivert likes you.
1.他们在一群人中单独找你
1.They single you out at large gatherings.
嗯 中间性格者能在人群中找到快乐
Well, ambiverts can find enjoyment from being around other people.
他们通常在小集体中或一对一交流中会感到更自在些
They usually felt more at ease among smaller groups or having one-on-one conversations.
如果他们在派对中单独找你
If they’ve ever singled you out at a party,
很可能他们对和你交流感兴趣
chances are they’re interested in interacting with you in a setting
和你在一起他们感到很自在
where they were most comfortable.
2.主动邀请你出去
2.Spontaneously asking you to hang out.
中间性格者的态度会取决于他们是否处于工作状态
Ambiverts’ attitudes can change depending on whether they are on a work,
或者学习状态 这点和更爱社交的人不一样
or school setting, as opposed to a more social one.
因为这一点 你刚开始可能会觉得他们十分内向
Because of this, you might at first think them to be very introverted,
而当后期他们邀请你时感到惊讶不已
only to be surprised later when they ask you to come along,
有时候甚至会叫上他们的一些朋友一起
maybe even with a few of their friends.
这是因为当中间性格者需要独处时
This is because when ambiverts need their alone time,
他们也可能在小团体中找到舒适
they might also find comfort in small groups
以从他们孤独的工作环境中得到休息
in order to rest from their more solitary work environment.
也许是因为外向人格的突然爆发
And because of the sudden bursts of extroversion,
他们才能鼓起勇气约你出去
they might just work up the courage and ask you out.
3.他们在你周围会显得犹豫不决
3.They seem to be hesitating around you.
如果中间性格的人在接近你的态度上表现出迟疑
If an ambivert ever seems to be fluctuating in the attitude with which approach you.
可能这就是原因
This might be why.
想一想中间性格者内向和外向的两面性
Think of the introverted and extroverted sides of an ambivert,
讨论一下什么让他们的社交生活表现得最好
arguing over what’s best for their social life.
当他们害羞的一面使得他们远离社会交往时
While one side might shy away from the social interaction,
他们外向的一面又想要和你呆在一块儿 和你说话
their extroverted side really wants to stay and talk to you.
根本就不是他们突然改变了对你的态度
It’s not at all that they’ve changed their minds about you all of a sudden.
事实上 对他们而言那是个举足轻重的决定
In fact, it’s such an important decision for them.
他们无法轻易做决定
They can’t let themselves take it lightly.
这一点在他们的网络交往中也很好地体现了
This translates into their online interactions as well.
4.断断续续的网上聊天
4.Inconsistent interactions online.
中间性格者可能熬夜和你聊天直到第二天凌晨五点
An ambivert might stay up to talk to you until 5 am one day.
然后完全从社交媒体上消失
And then precede to completely disappear from social media the next.
请记住 他们需要与社交时间同等的独处时间
Remember, an ambivert needs their alone time as much as their social time.
这种行为并不代表他们突然对你失去了兴趣
This behavior doesn’t mean they have lost interest all of a sudden,
他们只是简单地需要一些自己的时间来给自己充电
simply that they must recharge on their own with some alone time.
如果你可以等待
If you can wait this out,
当他们再次准备好社交了 他们会感激你的耐性
they’ll appreciate your patience as well as continue interacting with you
并且会继续和你交流
once they’re are fully ready to be social again.
5.他们会展现出他们嬉闹的一面和严肃的一面
5.They show you their playful side and their serious side.
随着你和中间性格者的关系越发密切
As your relationship with an ambivert deepens,
你会开始发现他们不同层次的个性
you start to discover more an more layers to their personality.
这也就意味着他们正让你走进他们小小的世界
This means they’re letting you into their own little world
那会是和你第一次见到他时
which can be a side completely different from the one you saw
完全不一样的一面
when you first met them.
也许之前他们并不健谈
Perhaps they weren’t very talktive before,
但是你了解他们后 他们就会展现出幽默的一面
but as you got to know them, they began to show their playful side,
最后 不管哪一面 都是同一个人的性格
a side of them that, in the end, is all part of the same person.
他们也会让你接触到这两个方面
And they’re letting you in on all of this,
因为在你身边他们会感到很舒适
because they are comfortable around you.
这些表现表明中间性格者可能喜欢你
These are some signs an ambivert might like you.
你身边遇到过有这些表现的人吗?
Have you met someone who has shown one or more signs around you?
希望这些表现已帮你解决了困惑
Maybe this list has helped clear some things up.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

中间性格者喜欢你的五个表现

听录译者

Daisy

翻译译者

林邑

审核员

审核员YZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBHPGrSlRxQ

相关推荐