ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

冥想的五大好处 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

冥想的五大好处

5 SHOCKING Benefits Of Meditation (Animated)

Studies have shown
有研究表明
that meditating activates the same parts of your brain
冥想和服用致幻蘑菇一样
as taking psilocybin mushrooms.
能激活大脑的同一部位
On top of this, meditating has been shown to lower depression, anxiety and stress,
此外 冥想不仅能减轻抑郁 焦虑和压力
and it increases confidence, your immune system,
还能够增强自信心 提高免疫力
and it also raises your levels of empathy.
以及提升共情能力
Instead of me just telling you about successful people who meditate,
与其告诉你有哪些坚持冥想的成功人士
I’m going to just show you
我不如直接向你展示 
four clips of four incredibly successful people in their chosen fields
四位在各自领域出类拔萃的成功人士
who practice something called transcendental meditation, which is just a form of meditating.
是如何练习“超觉静坐”这一形式的冥想
I meditate every day.
我每天都会练习冥想
I meditate every day, and it helps me,
这对我很有帮助
it’s like having an anchor.
就好比船停泊时得抛锚
If I don’t do it, I feel like I’m constantly chasing the day.
不这么做的话 我总感觉每天过得不踏实
I’ve been a TMer for about five years now
我已经坚持练习冥想有五年了
and it is one of the important tools
它早已成为我生活中
I’ve adopted in my own life
不可或缺的重要工具之一
So everyone in my life meditates.
我周围所有人都会冥想
I am a big proponent of meditation
我也非常支持大家练习冥想
and for radio, I feel it added tremendous creativity
作为电台工作者 它使我极富创造力
and having that morning and afternoon.
而且带给我很多美妙的时刻
In fact, to this day, after I do the radio show,
其实 直到现在 当录完电台节目后
my head is pounding so bad from the headphones
我都会头痛欲裂
and the loud noise and five hours of headphones and talking.
因为要整整五个小时扣着耳机 喋喋不休
I mean, it’s exhausting.
简直让人精疲力竭
I go and I meditate and I walk out
但只要我进入冥想 然后回神
and I have the whole rest of my day.
接下来一整天都精神充足
And you gave a great definition of what meditation was.
你给出关于冥想的定义十分巧妙
Yeah, I said that it’s like you have a cell phone
是啊我说过 就好比你有一部手机
and then somebody gives you the charger
而冥想就相当于充电器
and you go, oh, now this thing,
你就会想 噢 妥了
I can get this thing up to a hundred any time I want.
我现在想什么时候充满电都可以
Yeah, fully juiced.
是的 满电
The power of fully juiced.
可以帮你充到满
So after watching that,
看完上述片段后
I think we can all agree
想必大家都会认可
that meditating is at least a little bit helpful.
冥想或多或少对我们有所帮助
But what exactly does it do for us?
但它到底能起到什么作用呢?
Because there are so many benefits to meditation,
冥想有太多的好处
I don’t have time to go through all of them,
我没有时间去一一说明
but I am going to go over my top five
但是我会列出我认为的
personal favorite reasons to meditate.
练习冥想的五大理由
The first main point is that meditation improves
第一个理由 冥想能够提升
learning, memory and self-awareness.
学习能力 记忆力 和增强自我意识
Long term practice of meditation increases
长期的冥想练习可以增加
grey matter density in the areas of the brain
大脑某些区域里的灰质密度
associated with self-awareness,
这一区域与我们的自我意识
compassion,and introspection.
同情心 和自省意识相关
Grey matter is made up of the cell bodies of nerve cells.
灰质是由神经细胞的胞体组成的
So basically, the more grey matter you have in a certain area of your brain,
所以 简单来说 在大脑内特定区域的灰质越多
the smarter you’ll become in that certain area.
在与其相关的领域中 你就越聪明
And in my opinion, self-awareness
我认为 自我意识是
is the number one most important trait
在涉及取得事业上
when it comes to being successful in business,
人际交往中 学业上
relationships, school, or really anything at all in life.
或是其他事情上的成功等方面是最重要的品质
The second reason is that mindfulness meditation
第二个理由 练习正念冥想
decreases feelings of loneliness.
能够减轻孤独感
A study from the Carnegie Mellon University
一项来自卡内基梅隆大学的
indicates that mindfulness meditation training
研究表明 正念冥想训练
is useful in decreasing feelings of loneliness
可以有效减轻孤独感
which in turn decreases the risk of morbidity and mortality.
从而能够降低发病和死亡风险
As I’ve said in the past,
正如之前所说 
I believe a big reason why people don’t get into the right relationships
我相信感情无法正确发展的一大原因
is because they’re often looking for another person to complete them.
就是人们通常是为了弥补自我缺失而寻找伴侣
But when you practice meditating
但当你练习冥想
and you decrease that feeling of loneliness
就能减轻孤独感
and you decrease that incomplete feeling,
减轻自我的缺失感
you’re much more likely to find the right person
你才更有可能找到合适的伴侣
who will make you truly happy.
找到那个让你真正开心的人
The third benefit of meditation
冥想的第三大好处
is that it lengthens your attention span,
是能够提高集中注意力的能力
and I think today, with all the distractions in our lives,
面对当下生活中诸多尘嚣
this is more important than ever.
我认为这一点尤其重要
To put it simply,
简单地说
if you do something called focused-attention meditation,
通过练习所谓的“专注冥想”
you’re basically training your attention span,
就相当于 你对专注力进行了训练
similar to how you would train your biceps in the gym.
类似于你在健身房锻炼二头肌
If you do this on a regular basis,
如果你定期练习
you will be able to focus on a certain task
你就能集中注意力于一件事物
for much longer without getting distracted.
能在更长一段时间内不会分心
It does not have to be a lot of meditating.
这并不一定要投入很多时间
In fact, a study has shown
事实上 有研究表明
that if you practice meditation for only four days,
仅仅四天的冥想练习
this actually could be enough to increase your attention span.
就足以增加你集中注意力的时长
The fourth reason is that meditation helps fight addictions.
第四个理由 冥想能够帮助戒瘾
Now when I say the word addictions,
我这里所指的瘾
I don’t necessarily mean big addictions
并不一定是很严重的上瘾
like being addicted to drugs or alcohol
例如毒瘾和酒瘾
but I’m also talking about small addictions
我同样意指程度略轻微的瘾
like constantly checking your Instagram,
例如 不停查看Instagram
constantly checking your Facebook messages
不停地看Facebook的信息
or even your emails
甚至是邮件
or simply just being addicted to your phone in general.
或者只是无法控制地刷手机
The mental discipline you can develop through meditation
利用冥想可以锻炼你的自律意识
may help you break dependencies
或许能因此帮你戒瘾
by increasing your self-control
这是通过提高你的自控力
and awareness of the triggers for addictive behaviors.
增加对成瘾行为诱因的了解才做到的
One study that taught 19 recovering alcoholics how to meditate,
某研究在向19名戒酒者介绍冥想练习后
found that participants who received the training
发现接受冥想训练的戒酒者
got much better at controlling their cravings.
在控制酒瘾上的表现会好很多
And it lowered the stress associated with the cravings.
同时与酒瘾相关的心理压力也降低了
And again, this is linked to
如之前所讲 这与
building that grey matter density in the self-awareness part of the brain.
构建大脑中自我意识相关部位的灰质密度有关
The fifth main benefit of meditation
冥想的第五大好处是
is that it reduces stress and anxiety in general.
能够总体上减轻压力和焦虑
A study from the University of Wisconsin-Madison
来自威斯康星大学麦迪逊分校的研究表明
indicates that the practice of open monitoring meditation,
一种名为“开放监控冥想”的练习
which again, is just a very basic form of meditation
作为另一种非常基本的冥想形式
reduces the grey matter density
能够降低
in the areas of the brain related with anxiety and stress.
大脑中与焦虑和压力相关区域的灰质密度
Meditators were much more able to attend moment to moment focus.
从而使冥想者更容易获得即时的专注
So all that means is if there was a problem
换句话讲 假设有一道难题
that entered the meditator’s life,
出现在了冥想者面前
it is much easier for them to move on to the next thing
冥想者会更轻易摆脱难题的困扰
and it’s much easier for them to address the problem.
也更容易解决这道难题
While someone who doesn’t practice meditation,
而不练习冥想的人
oftentimes, they get so hung up on that one problem or issue,
通常难以摆脱心理上的困扰
it could ruin their whole day
导致荒废一整天
and even ruin their week sometimes.
甚至是虚度一周
I can honestly say that meditation has changed my life
我可以很真诚地讲 冥想改变了我的人生
and I’m not trying to sell you anything.
而我既不是在向你推销什么
I’m not trying to get you to download some app.
也不是让你去下载某个APP
I am just sharing with you how much of a positive impact
我只是想和你分享 冥想对我的生活
meditation had on my life
带来了多少正面影响
and I really would encourage you to at least try it out.
我也真的建议你至少去尝试一下
And in the future, I’m going to make a video
之后 我将制作一个视频
on how exactly I meditate.
来具体介绍我是怎么冥想的
If you’re interested in meditation after watching this,
看完以上内容后 如果你对冥想感兴趣
I really would appreciate it if you shared the video with a friend
希望能将此视频分享给好友
or even left the video a like.
就算只点个赞也万分感谢
And as always, thank you so much for watching this video
和以往一样 非常感谢您观看本期视频
and I’ll see you in the next one.
我们下期再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本期视频介绍了冥想的五大好处,学会了冥想对你的生活将会产生意想不到的结果。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

归寻

审核员

审核员HC

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9QnouWxfiM

相关推荐