ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

通向成功的5个习惯 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

通向成功的5个习惯

5 Rituals To Start Your Day | Motivation | LISTEN TO THIS EVERY MORNING!!

As you know so well
众所周知
consistency is the mother of mastery.
坚持是成功之母
It’s not what you do once every year that is going
能让你谱写传奇的
to allow you to live a legendary life
并不是一年中屈指可数的奋发图强
It’s what you do every single day.
而是一朝一夕的行为习惯
Which brings me to ritual number one.
我要说的第一个日常习惯
The ritual of early rising.
就是早起
The way you begin each day
你开启一天的方式
sets up the way you live each day.
为这一天的生活打下基础
I mean the Spartan warrior said it so well,
正如斯巴达战士所说
‘’Sweat more in training bleed less in war.”
“平时多流汗 战场少流血”
And if you want to be literally undefeatable in business
如果你想在事业上战无不胜
literally unstoppable in life,
在生活中一帆风顺
you really want to dial in your morning routine.
就必须利用好 每天早晨的日常
But show me your schedule
你的日程表
and I’ll get a sense of your true values.
反映了你真正的生活价值观
I mean your schedule each day
你的每日计划
really does predict the rest of your life.
其实预示着你未来的生活
So it’s not about what you talk about.
重要的不是你的口号
It’s about what you actually schedule
而是脚踏实地制订计划
and the things that we schedule are the things that get done.
并且完成计划上写的任务
I’m going to repeat that again because it’s so important.
这个太重要了 我要再说一遍
And so what I do is this is the ritual
我坚持的方法是 严格安排时间表
of strategic time blocking.
专时专用
I block out times at the office with my team
我为团队合作安排时间
I block out times in creative work.
我为创造性工作安排时间
I actually block that out.
真的就把时间空出来
I block out times for beautiful family dinners with my loved ones.
我为亲爱的家人们共进晚餐安排时间
I block out my two massages every week.
我为每周两次按摩安排时间
I call this by two massage protocol.
我管这叫“二次按摩协议”
It’s really a great source of
按摩给了我很大帮助
staying on the top of my game
帮我立于人生巅峰
and having tons of energy
助我保持充沛精力
I block out my 5 a.m. routines,
我把凌晨5点的日程安排空出来
and literally after this process
走完所有的流程
it takes me about 45 minutes to do.
大概需要45分钟
like I say every Sunday morning.
比如 每个周日的早晨
I have blocked out my highest priorities
都会优先腾出时间给最重要的事
and so now I have a visual template a visual map
为接下来的一周美好生活 做好一份清晰模板
for a world class week
一份生活规划图
So the second ritual that will predict your success
第二个通向成功的习惯
is the ritual of strategic time blocking.
就是安排好行之有效的时间表
Why? Because the things that get scheduled are
为何如此?因为只有经过明确计划
the things that get done
事情才能够被完成
and vague goals lead to vague results.
模糊不清的目标 只会导向含混不清的结果
It is so rare in business and in society right now
在如今的社会与商业世界里
to see people that consistently go the extra mile.
很能找到能持续突破自我 超越预期的人
You’re in a restaurant.
在饭店时
The server generally gives you what you expect
服务员一般会提供与你预期相符
or less than what you expect.
或低于预期的服务
You go into a clothing store.
走进服装店时
It’s what you expect or less than what you expect.
也是符合或低于你预期的产品
You do business with any organization
你和各种各样的组织进行着贸易往来
It’s generally delivering on what you expect,
他们以你的期待为标准
but more often even less
但多数时候都低于你的预期
So you have a gorgeous opportunity
正因如此 你才有了绝佳的机会
to lead the field in everything that you do.
能够引领你所在的领域
By doing one thing:
你必须坚持
practicing every single day
就像锻炼肌肉一样
because it’s a muscle.
每日都需要练习
The ritual of over delivering
超额产出
Don’t just give your customers what they expect,
不要止步于满足顾客的基本期待
give them 10x more than what they expect .
要以十倍于他们的期待为目标
Don’t just give your organization
不要将目光局限于
what your manager what your boss
你的经理 你的老板
what the organization is expecting from you.
你的公司对你的要求
Show something
给他们看看
that is so rare in today’s economy initiative, initiative.
你身上珍贵少见的闪光点 积极性 主动性
The 60 Minutes student.
第四 每日学习60分钟
No matter how busy you are no matter what’s on your plate
无论你有多忙 无论日程多紧张
you absolutely must.
你一定要做到这一点
If you want to be legendary in your marketplace
如果你想要成为自己领域的传奇
you absolutely have to do this
就必须要做到这点
Schedule 60 minutes a day for your learning.
每天留出60分钟 用于学习
And I’m suggesting to you
我提个建议
you think like a student
把自己当成学生
Because you’re watching this mastery session
因为你正在观看这个视频
Because something deep within you
因为你内心的一部分
wants you to be the master of your game.
希望自己成为人生的主宰
And here’s the thing about every master,
每个主宰人生的人
every master thinks like a beginner.
都保持着初学者的谦逊
They’re always learning.
他们永远在学习
Well it’s very easy to be busy being busy.
当然 想要忙碌起来 是很简单的
But let me ask you
但是 你想想
What’s the point of being really
为工作 为生活
busy in your work life or your personal life.
忙忙碌碌 奔走辛劳
If you’re busy around the wrong things?
却走错了方向 这有何意义?
I mean it makes no sense to spend the best hours of your finest days
你没必要埋头工作 最后却发现
climbing these mountains
自己最好的年华岁月
only to realize on the last hour of your last day you climbed the wrong ones.
都空耗在了攀登错误的高峰上
And so what is the antidote to busyness and being reactive?
有什么能够消解庸碌与被动?
It’s a reflection.
沉思
And I’m simply suggesting to you that the fifth ritual
这就是我要推荐的第五个习惯
that will absolutely predict your success
引导你走向成功的
is how much time
是你在静默无声中
you spend in silence, solitude and stillness
在孤独寂寥中思考的时间
Just thinking.
静心思索
Thinking about how you’re living,
思考自己的生活方式
thinking about how you’re working,
思考自己的工作方式
thinking about whether your daily behavior
思考自己平日的行为
is aligned with your deepest values,
是否与自己的原则相符
thinking and reflecting about
思之省之
what you want your legacy to be,
你希望叙述怎样的传奇
thinking and reflecting
思之省之
about what’s your impact through the work you’re doing.
你的事业将带来什么样的影响
Ideation without execution is nothing more than delusion.
未经执行的设想不过是空想
And so you want to take at least one of the five rituals
你要从中接受至少一个日常习惯
and absolutely find the time
而且一定要在今天
to practice it today
就找时间开始练习
because when you do
如果你开始做了
that it’s the beginning of a whole new way of working,
前方将通向新的工作方式
a whole new way of living
新的生活方式
and a whole new way of impacting the world that we live in
影响世界新的方式
and our world has never needed heroes
世界从未像我们现在这样
the way that we need heroes right now.
如此的需要英雄

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

鸡汤,能够导向成功的五个习惯:早起、规划、学习、思考、高目标高要求

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

felicity

审核员

审核员LG

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsjr2avIMyE

相关推荐