未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

生活技巧治疗拖延症

5 Procrastination Hacks | HOW TO ADULT 101

“你乐于挥霍的时间 都不能算作浪费”——Marthe Troly-Curtin
“Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” -Marthe Troly-Curtin
我得做这件事 但我可以等明天再做
I had to do this but now I can just do it tomorrow
你懂的 我今天想做的事情
and now you know, my… my plan is a little bit more clear
逐渐清晰
to do what I want to do today
然而最终只是看了《吸血鬼日记》
and then you end up just watching Vampire Diaries.
第二天醒来 就会这样想
And then you wake up the next day,
“噢 我还是不得不做这件事
and then you’re like, “Oh, I still have to do this,
也许我可以再推迟一天”
maybe I’ll push it off one more day.”
然后又继续看《吸血鬼日记》了
Then you watch more Vampire Diaries
眨眼间 就这样过了一个星期
and all of a sudden a week’s gone by,
确实 你看完了三季电视剧
and yeah, you’ve made it through three seasons of the show
但你什么都没做完
but you got nothing else done.
认真的吗?我又搞砸了?
Are we seri..We’re wrecking me again?
如何打败拖延症
How to beat procrastination
凯琳·尼科尔森
kalyn nicholson
嗨 朋友们 欢迎回到我的频道
Hey, guys! And welcome back to my channel.
今天的视频中 我们会谈到拖延症
For today’s video, we’re gonna be talking all about procrastination.
说真的 讨论拖延症是一件好事
And honestly, it’s probably a good thing
因为我最近的一个目标就是
because it has been a recent goal of mine
让自己不再拖延
to really push myself to stop procrastinating things so much.
我将会与你们分享我最近在用的五个技巧
And so I’m gonna share with you guys the five tips
用来敦促自己不要再拖延了
that I have been using lately to kind of help push myself to not procrastinate anymore, and yeah.
如果你们还没关注我
If you guys aren’t following me already,
我会在屏幕上留下我的推特和Instagram
I’m going to leave my twitter and my instagram right here on the screen.
除此之外 让我们直接开始吧
And other than that, let’s jump into the video
毕竟 为何还要再拖延呢?
because why procrastinated any longer?
第一个技巧 是列出待办事项清单
So tip No.1 is to make a to-do list
这个点子看起来没什么特别
and this is like a very obvious one.
但我发誓把事项写下来
But I swear that writing things down.
抱歉 我还在生病中
Sorry, I’m still getting over being sick
所以在视频录制过程中会时不时破音
so my throat’s gonna go in and out a little bit through this video.
首先 这些事项从大脑中提取出来了你就不会觉得思绪混乱
First of all, it gets it out of your head and so you don’t feel so scatterbrained.
把它写出来 摆在你面前
And having it written done in front of you,
确确实实摆在面前
like physically right there, right in front of you.
你就知道要努力去完成什么东西
Now you know what you’re trying to achieve.
现在你知道 你需要做什么
Now you know what you need to get done,
你可以一项一项地完成 然后打勾消除
and so you can go task by task and check things off,
这也会让你有种满足感
which is also a very gratifying feeling.
不要让自己应接不暇
Don’t overwhelm yourself.
不要给自己太大压力 老是想着你要做的一大堆事
Don’t stress yourself out, thinking of all of the million things you need to get done.
直接写出来 一旦你把它写下来了
Just write it down and once you’ve written it down,
就不要再想它了 直到你要做这个任务
don’t think about it again until you’re on that task.
第二个技巧是 把任务分解成多个小任务
Tip No.2 is to break the tasks down into smaller tasks.
这些任务就像一个个项目一样 你可以将其分解成这样
So things like a project you can break it down into
嗯……比如 我得先提出一个论题
ok, well I need you come up with a thesis
我要把这个论题写下来
I need to write this.
我需要研究调查这个
I need to research this.
这样就分解出了诸多小任务
Those are all smaller tasks
而不是直接完成一个项目
rather than just getting a project done.
这样不仅便于
Not only does this make it easier
列出需要优先做完的事
to prioritize what needs to be done now
将不要紧的事放到后面来做
and what can wait to be done a little bit later,
每个任务还会变得不那么让人望而却步
this also makes each and every tasks seem so much less daunting
看起来更容易完成 更容易处理
and so much more achievable and manageable.
所以当你把所有事情都分解为小任务时
So when you break everything down to a smaller task,
就想这样
it’s going to seem A: like,
好吧 我应该能在接下来15分钟内搞定这件事
“ok, I can probably do that in the next fifteen minutes”,
而不是 “这会花费我一周的时间去完成这项任务”
versus “this is gonna take me a week to finish”.
技巧三
Tip No.3
这绝对是我用过的最有用的方法
And this is the absolute most helpful thing that I have ever used
那就是直接开干
and is to just start.
别想太多 直接做吧
Don’t think. Just do it.
我又冷场了吗?真的?
Are we back with the vacuum again? Really?
万事开头难
A lot of times starting is the hardest part,
因为我们在脑中夸大了我们需要做的事
because we blow up all of these things
让我们觉得做不来
that we feel we need to do in our heads to seem so overbearing,
这往往是我们开始着手做事时的阻碍
and so that’s usually the block that stops us from starting.
很多时候 只要你开始做了
And a lot of times once you start,
你就有了动力
you gained a bit of momentum
你克服了开始做的那第一个障碍
and you get over that first hump of just getting there and starting.
然后 突然之间 你就想
And then all of a sudden, you feel like,
“好吧 这比我原先想的要简单多了”
“Ok, this is actually a lot of easier than I thought it was gonna be.”
然后你就搞定了这个任务 开始着手下一个
And then you finish it, then you’re on to the next one.
别想太多 直接做
Don’t think about it, just do it.
直接做完
Just get it done.
一点也不要想太多
Don’t think about it at all,
不要想任务完成之后会怎么样
and don’t focus on what you think it’s gonna be like,
或者你以为结果有多惨不忍睹
or how terrible you think it’s gonna be,
就直接开始做
and just…just start, just do it.
我知道自己默念倒数听起来有点傻乎乎的
I know it sounds kind of silly and stupid to have a countdown with yourself,
但如果你对自己承诺
but if you always promise yourself that
数到三下 你就要开始做
at the count of three, you’re always just gonna do it.
就像这样 三 二 一 然后开始做
You’re like three, two, one, and then just do it.
你不要考虑 直接做
You don’t think, you just do.
第四个技巧是 对自己宽容些
Tip No.4 is to be easy on yourself.
很多时候 我们会厌弃自己 对自己要求太苛刻
A lot of the times, we get really down and really hard on ourselves,
特别是当我们拖延了很多事
especially if we’ve been procrastinating a lot of things
没干成什么事的时候
and not getting that much done,
我们会感到羞愧 觉得内疚
then we feel shame, we feel guilt,
这会让我们拖得更久
which then pushes us to procrastinate things even longer
因为你自我感觉很糟糕
because when you don’t feel good about yourself,
你不想做任何事
you don’t want to do anything.
我最近在听一本有声书 叫《重塑》
There’s this audiobook I’m listening to right now called Rewire.
我会把书名显示在屏幕上或者是评论区
I’ll pop it up on the screen here or put it down below.
这本书是在告诉你如何驯化你的大脑
But it’s all about retraining your brain
来更积极地思考
to think more positively,
并对自己更宽容
and to be less hard on yourself
因为当我们对自己更严苛时 我们是在不断地打击自己
because when we’re harder on ourselves, we’re constantly beating ourselves down.
如果你内心一直有个消极的声音
How are we suppose to get anything done when you have this pessimistic voice
在对你说 你会失败的 你不会做得很好的
inside your head telling you that you gonna fail,
这样你是做不成任何事的
or it’s not gonna be good enough.
你必须重塑你的大脑 让它对自己更宽容
you have to rewire your brain to be easy on yourself
要这么想“不 我知道我可以做成这件事 我会做得很好”
and to think,”No, I know I can get this done, and it is gonna be kickass.”
要对自己有信心 而不是自寻烦恼
Be a support system inside your head rather than to be a worrywart.
你知道我的意思 就是一直在担心有的没的
You know what I mean, just constantly worry about everything
非常悲观消极 想着这事会搞砸
and being pessimistic and thinking it’s gonna suck
我们拖着没做这件事 非常差劲
and thinking that we suck for putting it off
我们很差劲
and that we’re bad people.
这是恶性的循环
It’s just a really bad spyro to go down
最终你会把事情拖得更久
and then you end up procrastinating things even longer.
然后你就觉得你被困住了
And then you end up feeling stuck in your life,
所以你需要重塑大脑 来对自己更宽容
so you need to rewire your brain to be easy on yourself,
更关心自己 对自己更有自信
and to be caring and supportive of yourself.
如果你正在试图改变 处于挣扎之中
And if you are trying to do that
我强烈推荐去看看那本书
and you’re really struggling that I highly recommend reading that book
因为这本书是关于潜意识与意识的不一致
because it’s all about how your subconscious sometimes isn’t align with your conscious.
在你的意识中 大脑也许想要更积极点
So your conscious brain may be trying to be positive.
你的潜意识可能对自己持有错误的信念
Your subconscious might have some really false beliefs about yourself
觉得自己很糟糕 不值得拥有成功
that you’re a bad person or that you don’t deserve success
或者觉得你不会变得更好
or you’re not going to be good enough.
所以你必须得对自己宽容点
And so you really have to be easy on yourself.
对自己更友好
You have to be kind to yourself.
不然你该怎么成事呢?
or else, how the hell you’re supposed to get anything done?
最后的一个技巧就是第五个技巧
And the last and final tip is tip No.5
就是问你自己为什么要做这个
and it’s to ask yourself why you want to do it.
如果你很纠结要不要去做
If you were really struggling to do something,
你一直推迟 一直拖延着
you keep pushing it off, you keep procrastinating yourself,
那就问你自己 为什么这个在我的待办事项清单里
ask yourself why is it on my to-do list.
如果这个项目很重要 你有不去做的理由吗
Is there a reason if it’s a big project that you just don’t feel like doing?
可能是写一本书 或者是打扫你的公寓
Or if it is to write a book, or if it is to clean your apartment.
你从中能获得什么?
What are you gaining from it?
大概是因为如果这是在你的待办事项清单里
Because odds are if it’s on your to-do list,
这件事就应该能让你在人生中更进一步
it’s supposed to get you further on in life.
那么即使那个项目很无聊 但对你有好处
So, that project might not be a fun one, but it’s gonna give you the grade
会让你在计划中或者是学习过程中更进一步
which is going to help you further on in your program or whatever you’re studying
从而促使你过上你想要过的人生
which is then going to push you into the life that you’re trying to live,
过上你想要的职业生涯
or with the career you’re trying to get.
如果只是要去打扫公寓的话 这样我就有了一个清洁的环境
If it’s to just clean your apartment, now I have a clean environment,
我有个更好的思考空间 我就喜欢公寓整洁的样子
I have a way better headspace and I just like having my apartment clean.
我知道这会让我心情更好
So I know that it’s gonna put me in a better mood,
我周围环境很整洁的话 我的效率会提高
and it’s going to make me more productive if my surroundings are clean.
那么如果是要去付账的话 或者是去
So, if it’s to pay bill or if it’s to,
你懂的 不管是什么
you know, just whatever it is,
问一下你自己“为什么我要做这个?
try and ask yourself, “Why do I need to do this?
为什么在我的待办事项清单里?”
Why is it on my to-do list?”
很多时候 当你们想出一个原因后
because a lot of the times when you come up with a reason why,
给你们带来动力
it gives you that fire or that force to kind of be like,
“好的 这是我为什么要做这个的原因,这也是必须做这件事的原因”
“Ok, this is why I am doing it, and this is why it needs to be done now.”
并且不要怀有不切实际的期望
And try not to hold yourself to unrealistic expectations,
或者觉得你必须得做到完美
or feeling like you have to be perfect either, guys.
很多时候当我们拖延时
A lot of times with procrastination, we think
我们会觉得这要么会不够好
that it’s either not going to be good enough, or not,
不会如我们所想的那么完美
it…it won’t be perfect to the way we want it to be in our heads
要么就在我们还没开始做之前
or we’ve decided that we’re already going to fail
就想着我们肯定会失败的我们就不想开始做了
before we’ve even started. So, why start now?
所以不要怀有不切实际的期望
So, don’t hold yourself into unrealistic expectations.
不要觉得一切都要很完美 直接做吧
Don’t feel like it needs to be perfect. Just do it.
希望你们喜欢这个视频
So I hope you guys enjoy this video.
如果你们有任何建议的话 一定要在下方留言哦
If you guys have any tips to add, be sure to leave them down below.
在视频结尾 我要向你们发起一个挑战
And I’m going to challenge your guys that at the end of this video,
那就是关掉你们的电脑 开始去做你所需要做的事
to turn off your computer, and go do all the things you need to do.
除非……除非你要用到你的电脑去做这件事。
Unless it… unless what you need to do is on your computer.
如果你只是需要有个人来告诉你
If you just needed someone to tell you,
那么就以此为口号吧
then take this as your sign.
我要告诉你的是 直接去做
I’m telling you to just go do it.
直接做完一件在待办事项清单上的事情
Just go get one thing done on your to-do list,
会让你感觉很爽
and it will feel so much better.
你会从中获得动力
You’ll gain that momentum,
然后突然间 你就想做更多事了
and then all of a sudden you’re gonna want to do so many more things.
上个月我工作效率太高了 这可不是说笑的
I’m not kidding when I say the last month has actually been so productive,
跟我采用这些技巧前的工作效率相比
and especially in contrast to how productive I was being prior to
尤其明显
implementing these tips into my life.
我不清楚 但这会让你感觉良好
I don’t know. It makes you feel good.
让你觉得很成功
It makes you feel like you’re being successful,
每天鞭策自己变得更好
and you’re pushing yourself and bettering yourself everyday.
也因此 你的日子不会像现在这么轻松了
And so it’s not going to be this easy everyday,
但当你养成这些不拖延的习惯后
but when you pick up these habits to not procrastinate,
过了一阵子 这就会成为你的本能了
after a while, it’s just gonna be something that’s kind of second nature to you.
那么 希望你们喜欢这期视频
And yeah, so, I hope you guys enjoy this video!
永远爱你们哟
I love you guys to the absolute moon and back,
下期再见!
and I’ll see you guys all in my next one!
拜拜!
Bye guys!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

5个小技巧,从内心击败拖延症

听录译者

One静茹

翻译译者

One静茹

审核员

审核员 RN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMgbr2SAT5w

相关推荐