ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

5件内向者才懂的事情 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

5件内向者才懂的事情

5 Problems An Introvert can Relate To

大家好
Hello, psych2goers.
我们只是想花时间感谢你们各种形式的支持
We just want to take the time to thank you for all your kind support.
我们是一个奉献 热情和勤奋的团体
We are a team of dedicated, passionate and hardworking individuals
每天怀着同一个目标而聚集在一起
who come together every day with one goal in mind.
我们想让心理学对你来说更加生动
We want to make psychology come alive for you.
我们是自费团体 而且最近建立了自己patreon账号
We are self-funded and recently launched our patreon.
如果你欣赏我们做的作品并觉得它有意义
If you enjoy the work we do and find it meaningful,
就请坚持看到视频结束
please stick around until the end of the video
以获得如何更多到参与我们中
for information on how to get more involved with us
以及能获得的丰厚奖励的信息
and all the cool rewards you can get from us.
[音乐]
[Music]
作为一个内向的人会面临很多挣扎
Being an introvert comes with many struggles.
但他们经常将自己的问题藏在心里
But introverts often internalize their problems,
主要是因为他们不想被误解地更深
mainly because they don’t want to be misunderstood more than they already are.
我们想让你知道你并不孤独
We want you to know that you’re not suffering alone,
这里有5件只有内向者才懂的事
here are 5 Problems Only Introverts Understand.
1. 如果你真的需要暂时独处
1. When you really need to be alone for a while,
却又害怕告诉朋友不要打扰你
but you’re afraid to tell your friends to leave you alone,
因为你不想伤害他们的感情
because you don’t want to hurt their feelings.
即使你措辞礼貌友好
Even if you phrase it in a friendly manner,
又怎么知道他们不会感到被冒犯呢?
how do you know they won’t feel offended?
这是一个无法预测的问题
It’s always a hit-or-miss situation,
特别是在你有总想逛街的外向型朋友时
especially if you have highly extroverted friends that always want to hang out.
虽然他们理解你 支持你
Although they can be understanding and supportive,
可能一回家 他们就会觉得堵心 无聊 被拒绝
they may go home feeling stifled, bored and low-key rejected.
你很享受他们的陪伴 而且在一起玩得也开心
You enjoy their company and always have a blast when you get together,
但不可否认的是 你的精力不如他们
but you can’t help the fact that your battery drains quicker than their’s.
最后 你不断地在照顾自己
As a result, you’re constantly torn between taking care of yourself
和取悦朋友之间挣扎
versus keeping your friends happy.
2. 如果陌生人也想加入你们的闲聊
2. When someone you don’t know tries to engage in small talk
你的回答会简单但切中要点
and your answers are simple and to the point.
虽然这只是闲聊 你早已开始退缩
You’re already cringing because it’s small talk,
但感觉到自己当时简短的回答
but hearing yourself present simple answers
并没有给谈话增添任何闪光点时
that don’t add any flair to the conversation
这会让你感到更糟糕
makes you feel even worse.
就像是一艘正在下沉的船
It’s a sinking ship,
除非你迅速对它做点什么
unless you quickly do something about it.
结果 你经常犹豫是采取行动改变话题
As a result, you’re often torn between taking action
还是让对方明白并终结话题
or letting the conversation fade until the person gets the hint.
不管怎样 这会增加你做决定的压力
Either way, it adds pressure on you to make the decision
这压力令人非常沮丧
which is incredibly frustrating.
3.你被邀请去参加各种各样的聚会
3. You’ve been invited to multiple parties
并且现在你不得不去
and now you actually have to go,
因为你编的理由已经太多了
because you’ve given too many excuses.
你已经用过了流感 家务 家人去世
You’ve already used the flu, house chores, family death
和有“其他计划”做借口
and your “other plans” as excuses.
但是在这些借口失去可信度之前你还能用多少次?
But, how many more times can you use them until they lose their credibility?
所以现在你感到有义务去参加 因为你不想
So now you feel obligated to attend because you don’t want to
对朋友的邀请表现出没礼貌或是迟钝
come off rude or insensitive to your friends’ invitations.
你尝试去放松 玩得开心 但一会儿后
You try to relax and have fun, but after a while,
事情开始变得难以应付
things start to get overwhelming.
在聚会进行到一半时
Halfway through the night you
你就尝试编造借口提前离开
try to come up with excuses to leave early.
有时候你会想你应不应该送自己去表演学校
Sometimes you wonder if you should have enlisted yourself in acting school.
你可以为了逃离这个聚会
You’d do anything to experience the relief of curling up in your bed
而做任何事情
just to get away from it all.
4.演讲
4. Presentations.
这一点不必多说
’nuff said,
虽然内向的人
although introverts can be
可以成为最棒的励志演说家
some of the best motivational speakers
并用他们的话激励人们
and move people with their words,
有时在一群人前站起来是非常吓人的事
sometimes getting up in front of a large crowd can be highly intimidating,
尤其是对那些自认为内向的人来说
especially for those who identify as anxious introverts.
做演讲经常让他们感到不自在
Doing presentations often feels out of their element
因为他们并不享受成为焦点
because they don’t enjoy being the center of attention.
因此当他们发现自己成为焦点
So when they find themselves in the spotlight,
他们最糟糕的噩梦就开始上演了
their worst nightmares are breathed into life.
一般来说 内向的人更喜欢做幕后的工作
Generally introverts prefer making things happen behind the scenes
并更愿意在场外观看 而不是积极参与
and would rather observe on the sidelines instead of actively participating.
尽管好像在表面看起来他们做的不多
Although it may seem like they aren’t doing much on the surface,
但他们的内心世界确实
they actually have rich inner lives
比日常生活更充实
that are usually more fulfilling than everyday life.
5.刚认识的人会因为
5. People you just met think
你没有讲述或立刻分享你的生活
you are self-absorbed or stuck up
而认为你只顾自己而且傲慢自大
because you don’t talk or share your life story right away.
你不适应从开始就过多的展示自己
You’re not used to revealing so much about yourself right from the start,
你也不是有意保持神秘或高冷
you’re not trying to be mysterious or play hard-to-get on purpose,
只是轻易变得坦率不是你的解决办法
it’s just not your cup of tea to be so readily transparent.
对你来说 需要花些时间来和别人亲近
It takes time for you to warm up to others.
你想像其他人一样建立联系和归属感
You want to make connections and belong just like anyone else,
但这是个缓慢而渐进的过程
but it’s a slow gradual process.
结果 其他人可能会认为你既冷淡又傲慢
As a result, others may consider you aloof or stuck-up,
但其实你只是在等待恰当的时机开口
but you’re actually just waiting for the right moment to open up.
这些问题中有没有一个引起你共鸣的呢?
Do any of these problems resonate with you?
请在下方和我们分享你的想法吧
Please share your thoughts with us below.
如果你喜欢这部视频 就请看看我们的其他视频
If you enjoyed this video, please check out our other video
《十件只有内向者才明白的事》
Ten Struggles Only Introverts Will Know.
记得从《来吧!心理学》订阅更多内容哦
Also, don’t forget to subscribe for more content from Psych2go
别忘了来patreon逛逛啊
and check out our patreon.
我们创建patreon
We started it because
是为了发展成一个更大的平台
we want to go into a bigger platform
来帮助更多需要帮助的人
that reaches more people who were in need of help.
只要你帮助我们 就能收到我们的psi吊坠 T恤
With your contribution, you can receive our Psi-pendant, T-shirt,
杂志期刊和更多会员福利
issues of our magazine and many more membership benefits.
你的赞助可以帮我们引进优质编剧
Your funding will help us produce quality script writing,
画外音和卡通片绘制 这能让我们的内容
voiceovers and animation that makes our content
既有趣又有教育意义
both entertaining and educational.
我们想让我们的社区成员得到最优质的内容
We want to make sure our community members get the best
而且是最好的
and only the best.
感谢观看!
Thanks for watching!
大家好! 我只想以个人名义
Hey, everybody! I just want to give a
感谢各位经常访问支持我们的网站
“personal thank-you” video for you guys for always
并让这一切都变得可能了
supporting Psyco2go and making this all possible for us.
我们的目的是为了使心理学触手可及
Our vision is to make psychology as accessible as possible
这样它就可以提升自我意识
so that it promotes self-awareness
又可以帮各位成长
and it help you guys grow.
但我们想为各位制作更多内容
However, we want to make more content for you guys
如果大家能从我们的伙伴“内向者宫殿”那里购买这个手链
and would love your support in buying one of these bracelets
我们会非常感激
from our partner – Introvert Palace.
看这条手链多酷啊 还有冥王星的图案!
Check out the bracelet, it’s pretty cool. And it even includes Pluto!
购买链接也会出现在下方的描述中
The link to purchase will all be in the description below.
也祝各位生活愉快
And I hope you guys have an amazing day.
拜!
Bye!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

不是所有人都享受成为焦点,也不是所有人都爱参加热闹的聚会。有些事,有些感觉可能只有内向者相互之间能懂。

听录译者

来吧!尉英俊

翻译译者

天花板上的猫

审核员

审核员YZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ILQOWfDtC8

相关推荐