未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

五分钟冥想

5-Minute Meditation You Can Do Anywhere

– [Narrator] Hey there,
大家好
and thanks for gifting yourself
请对接下来几分钟的珍贵时间心存感激
these next few minutes.
它将使你从中受益
It’s important to remember that you’re a priority,
请记住 你对自己是多么重要
and allowing yourself even just a few short minutes of intentional reflection
哪怕每天仅用短短几分钟来反躬自省
can really have a positive impact on the rest of your day.
都会使你在这一天中剩余的时间里受益
So let’s use these next few minutes to come back to center
那么接下来的几分钟 我们回归内心
and set an intention for the rest of your day.
为今天剩余的时间设定一个目标
Move into a comfortable position,
请移到一个舒适的位置上
whether you’re seated at your desk at work
不管你是坐在办公桌前
or laying on the couch at home,
还是躺在家里的沙发上
and gently close your eyes
轻轻地闭上双眼
and shift all of your attention onto your breathing,
将全部注意力转移到呼吸上
taking slower, deeper breaths than you’ve taken all day so far.
把你的呼吸放得比平常更慢 更深
Taking a deep breath in through your nose
先用鼻子深吸一口气
and slowly letting it out through your mouth.
再用嘴巴缓缓地呼出
And continuing to breathe that way,
保持这种呼吸方式
feeling your lungs expand out as you inhale.
吸气时 感受肺部的扩张
And contract back in as you exhale.
呼气时 感受肺部的收缩
Tune into your body, noticing how it feels.
调整你的身体 并关注身体的感受
Noticing if there’s anything that it’s trying to tell you.
关注身体是否试图向你传递信息
Notice any place of tension or tightness in your body
关注身体是否有任何紧张的部位
and give those areas permission to relax,
让这些部位放松下来
sending love into those areas.
并将爱传递给它们
Thank your body
向你的身体说声谢谢
for taking such good care of you,
因为它把你照顾得那么好
and let it know that it’s okay to rest
让它知道 休息一下也没关系
and relax for these next few minutes.
并在接下来几分钟放松下来
You may notice that your mind starts to wander off.
你可能注意到 你的思想开始游离
That’s okay.
没有关系
That’s natural.
这很正常
Just notice it
去感受它就好
and bring your attention back to your body using your breath as your anchor.
让你的呼吸像锚一样把注意力牵回身体上
Try to picture one thing that’s happened today
试着回想一件今天发生的事
that’s made you smile or made you thankful or appreciative
一件令你微笑 感激或欣赏的事情
and just let that feeling fill you up for a moment.
让这种感觉充盈你的身体
Breathe that feeling in from the top of your head to the tips of your toes
让这种感觉从你的头顶贯通到脚尖
and allow yourself to smile, if that feels natural.
如果想微笑 便微笑
Now, focus on something that you can do today,
现在 再专注想象一件你今天能做的事
whether it’s for yourself or for someone else
一件会让你保持这种感觉的事
that will allow you to continue feeling this way.
无论这件事是为自己还是为他人而做
It could be something as small as
它可以是一件小事
deciding to go to bed early tonight
比如你决定今晚早点上床
so that you have time to finally read that book that’s been on your bedside table.
这样你就有时间读完那本床头柜上的书
Or the joy of getting dinner with a close friend.
又比如与一位亲密好友共进晚餐的乐事
What’s one little thing you can plan for your day
你能计划一件怎样的小事
to bring that intentional joy to it?
为这一天带来你所期待的快乐?
Now just focus on that for a few minutes.
现在 就专注想象这件事几分钟
Sit in that feeling of joy and peace.
沉浸在这种愉快 平静的感觉中
(light music)
[轻音乐]
Now let’s take a few more deep breaths together.
现在 我们一起再做几次深呼吸
A deep breath in,
深吸一口气
feeling your lungs expand out as you inhale,
吸气时 感受肺部的扩张
and everything contract back in as you exhale.
呼气时 感受肺部的收缩
Again, an even deeper breath than the one before it.
再来一次 这次比前一次更深地吸气
Holding that breath for a beat.
屏住呼吸一小会儿
And exhaling everything out.
再全部呼出
Last time, your deepest breath yet,
最后一次 最深的一次吸气
sending that breath through your entire body.
将这口气传送至你的整个身体
And exhale it out,
然后把气吐出
and in your own time
按你自己的节奏
slowly bring your awareness back to where you are
慢慢地让你的意识回到你所处的环境中
and thank yourself
对自己说声谢谢
for taking these few minutes to
因为在这几分钟里
just be intentional and kind to yourself.
你有了目标 并善待自己
And when you’re ready, you can gently open your eyes
准备好了 你就可以轻轻睁开双眼
and enjoy the rest of your day.
享受今天的剩余时间

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

感受五分钟带来的变化,然后享受你接下来的一天吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

何不秉烛游

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inpok4MKVLM

相关推荐