ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

5种简单的返校发型 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

5种简单的返校发型

5 Easy Back-to-School Hairstyles | Cute Girls Hairstyles

(欢快的音乐)
(upbeat music)
嗨 妹子们 我是Abby 来自Twist Me Pretty这档节目
– Hey guys, it’s Abby, from Twist Me Pretty.
我非常高兴能回到CGH
I’m so excited to be back with CGH
今天我们将会教大家做5种
and today we’re going to be doing five
我最喜欢的返校发型
of my favorite back to school hair styles.
我简直不能相信我刚刚所说的
I can’t even believe I just said those words.
夏天就要过去了 大伙们(哭哭)
Summer is almost over you guys (crying).
如果你们度过了一个美好的夏天 那就竖起你们的大拇指
Thumbs up if you had a good summer.
希望你们都晒出了完美的黄褐色皮肤
Hopefully you guys got a good tan
同时也许这些发型至少会让你
and maybe some of these hairstyles will get you
有点兴奋的回到学校
at least a little bit excited to go back to school.
如果你先前没有这样 一定要在CGH下方订阅
Make sure to subscribe below to CGH if you haven’t already.
我们不想你错过之后任何的视频
We don’t want you missing any future videos
好吧 我们开始吧
and yeah, let’s get started.
把顶上部分头发拉出来
Pull the top section of hair back from about
从大约太阳穴附近的位置 然后用手指把头发扭成一撮
the temples on up and then twist the hair with your fingers
用发卡正确的固定在顶点上
and secure right above the crown with a bobby pin.
聚集成一小部分头发在发卡下方
Then gather a small section of hair right below
再分开成为两股 并且把它们拧在一起
the bobby pin, split it in two, and twist the sections,
然后将右边更多的一些头发添加进来
and then add some more hair to the right side,
将左边更多的一些头发同时也添加进来
add some more hair to the left side,
你再将那两部分拧在一起
and you’re gonna twist those two sections together again.
重复刚才的动作一直到底
And just repeat all the way down until
直到达到你脖子的后颈部
you reach the nape of your neck.
(欢快的音乐)
(upbeat music)
如果你想让你拧出来的头发看起来再更完美些
If you want your twist to look a little bit more full,
继续且使那部分平展
go ahead and pancake those sections,
然后用橡皮筋绑住就可以了
and then just tie it off with a rubber band.
你也可以像这样将头发留下
And you can either leave it like this,
或者你可以将发尾挽成凌乱的发髻
or you can throw the tails into a messy bun.
我几乎一直都很喜欢把发尾缠起来
I like to wrap my tails almost all the way through
用橡皮圈 然后只要用橡皮圈
the elastic and then just kind of wrap the elastic
将圆髻缠绕起来 再别一些发夹装饰就完成了
around that bun, and finish it off with a few bobby pins.
(欢快的音乐)
(upbeat music)
这是我最喜欢的发型之一
This is one of my favorite styles,
因为那很简单 你只用梳成一个
cause it’s so easy, you’re just gonna throw your hair
低的马尾辫 绑一个三股辫
up into a low ponytail, do a three-strand braid
一直到底 再用一个透明的橡皮筋系好
all the way down and tie it off with a clear elastic.
然后你要用手指直接掏出个洞
And then you’re just gonna make a hole with your fingers
在橡皮筋之上 接着拉那股辫子
right above the elastic and pull that braid
到洞里拉下来
up into that hole and down,
你仅仅只要按你的需要多做几次
and you’re just gonna do it as many times as you need to,
直到你结束 所以我可以做两次
until you run out of ends, so I can do twice.
然后继续整理辫子直到它
And then just go ahead and massage the braid so that it
看起来和你想要的一样 再用发卡别住
looks how you want, and pin it off with bobby pins.
(欢快的音乐)
(upbeat music)
从你厚的那边一些收集一小部分头发
Gather a small section from the heavy side of your part,
把它分成三部分
divide it into three sections,
我们只要将它辫成一个荷兰辫儿

and we’re just going to be doing a Dutch braid,
所以把外面的两缕儿放到中间一缕儿的下面
so the outer strands go underneath the middle,
继续再添加新的部分给顶上的一缕
then go ahead and add in a new section to the top strand,
将它辫到中间那缕的下面
braid it underneath the middle,
添加一部分新的头发到下面一缕儿
add in a new section of hair to the bottom strand,
编在中间那缕儿的下方
braid it under the middle,
然后我们只需重复这些部分
and we’re just gonna repeat these steps
直到我们把头发缠绕到耳后部分
until we wrap the hair around to about our ear.
当你最后编到开始裹住朝后的部分的时候
When your braid finally starts wrapping around
就继续把辫子转过来
towards the back, just go ahead and turn this into
做成花边辫子 这些意味着我们要
a lace braid, and all that means is that we’re gonna
添加顶端的一部分头发
add in a section of hair to the top,
把它编到中间一撮儿的下面 然后不要添加
braid it under the middle, and then don’t add in
任何新的头发到底端部分
any new hair to that bottom section,
直接编在中间部分的下面
and just braid it directly under the middle.
并且重复 在添加一部分新的头发
And repeat, so add in a new section of hair
到顶端仅有的一缕里 编到中间部分的下方
to the top strand only, braid it underneath the middle,
不要添加任何其他头发到底下的一缕儿
and then do not add anything into that bottom strand,
只直接把它辫到中间部分的下面
but braid it just directly under the middle.
现在就变成了法国荷兰辫子
And you’ve now turned your French Dutch braid
成为一个花边辫子
into a lace braid.
(欢快的音乐)
(upbeat music)
当你最后延伸到另一边
When you finally reach the other side,
你就会想要转换你的手
you’re gonna wanna switch your hands,
这样你就可以保持继续编结
so that you can keep braiding forward.
这可能需要一些练习来适应
Now this might take some practice to get used to,
除了大声的说出步骤
but just say the steps out loud,
还要用手跟着一起编头发
and your fingers should follow.
(欢快的音乐)
(upbeat music)
当你把头发都添加进去
When you run out of hair to add in,
就编成了个普通的三股辫
just do a regular three strand braid.
然后我喜欢稍微在整理一下辫子
And then I like to massage the braids just a little bit,
使它看起来更厚更完美
to make it look more thick and full,
再用一个透明的橡皮筋绑住
and then tie it off with a clear elastic.
现在你只要将发尾处藏到
Now you’re just gonna hide those ends
下面荷兰辫的另一边就完成了
underneath the Dutch braid on the other side.
所以需要几个发夹把它们
So take a couple bobby pins and just hide them
隐藏到荷兰辫儿的另一边
under that Dutch braid on the other side,
然后再分开整理平整
and then go ahead and pull apart and pancake
那些辫子让它看起来像一个大大皇冠
those braids to make it look like one big crown.
(欢快的音乐)
(upbeat music)
把顶上的头发拉到后面
Pull the top section of hair back,
从太阳穴跟前的部分
from about the temples on up,
然后用手指拧成一撮儿
and then twist the hair with your fingers,
用发夹别到皇冠上面
and secure right above the crown with a bobby pin.
(欢快的音乐)
(upbeat music)
从前面收集大约两英寸的部分
Then gather about a two inch section from the front,
使它顺滑直到底下 这样就没有一个突起的气泡
smooth it down so there aren’t any bubbles,
你只需要把一缕头发覆盖在之前别的发卡处
and you’re just gonna drape it over that bobby pin.
你用手摁住的部分
Where you’re pinching the section with your fingers,
再别一个新的发夹
just go ahead and take a new bobby pin,
把它别在第一个卡子的另一边
and secure it on the other side of that first bobby pin,
然后在另一边重复刚才的动作
and then you’re gonna repeat on the other side.
(欢快的音乐)
(upbeat music)
现在我们完成了头发十字交错的部分
Now that we have our criss-cross sections done,
我们需要下面的一小部分头发
we’re gonna take a small section from below
这些夹子 将它分成三股
those bobby pins, divide it into three sections,
再编一个简单的三股辫一直到下面
and just do a simple three-strand braid all the way down.
(欢快的音乐)
(upbeat music)
在用橡皮筋系住它前
Before tying it off with a clear elastic,
继续使辫子平整
just go ahead and pancake this braid
使它看起来更多一点的完美和优雅
to make it look a little bit more full and elegant.
(欢快的音乐)
(upbeat music)
将头发中分
Split the hair down the middle,
然后取一小部分到你这边
and then take a small section on one side of your part,
再将它分成两部分
and divide it into two sections.
接着我们再做一个简单的结
And we’re just gonna do a simple knot.
紧握住它使它漂亮而紧密
Cinch it on up so that it’s nice and tight,
用一只手抓住两股头发的发尾
and then put both of the tails in one hand,
并添加部分新的头发和底下的结合
and add in a new section to the bottom piece,
转移两股发尾去底下的手上
transfer both tails into the bottom hand,
然后添加部分新的头发与上面的连结
and add in a new section to the top piece.
拿上面一缕
And then you’re going to take the top strand
越过下面一缕 然后下面那缕
over the bottom strand, and then the bottom strand
通过那个洞快速翻转过去
is gonna be flipped through that hole,
你要一直重复这个动作
and you’re just gonna repeat all the way around.
(欢快的音乐)
(upbeat music)
当你辫到后面
When you reach the back,
继续 将发尾正确的打结
go ahead and just knot the tails right off,
在用一个透明的橡皮筋绑住头发
and secure with a clear elastic,
再在另一边重复一边
and repeat it on the other side.
(欢快的音乐)
(upbeat music)
现在我们就能把发尾的结连在一起
And now we’re just gonna combine the knots together,
所以我们需要把左边的折到右边的上面
so you’re gonna fold the left side over the right side,
你们看到我手指握住的地方了吗?
and you see where my finger’s holding?
你需要一个发卡就能更牢固
You’re gonna take a bobby pin and just secure
将两个结固定在一起 取下
the two knots together, and then you’re gonna remove
橡皮圈 解开之前的结 然后你就完成了
the elastics and undo the knots, and you’re done.
(欢快的音乐)
(upbeat music)
本期的录制就到这里 我希望你们会喜欢这个视频
And that’s a wrap, I hope you guys enjoyed this video,
一定要找到我 我叫Abby
and make sure to come find me, my name is Abby,
我的频道是Twist Me Pretty
and my channel is Twist Me Pretty.
我将连接留在下方的说明框中
I’ll leave the link in the description box below.
去点击它吧 来吧 打个招呼
So go click it, come on over and say hi,
如果你想订阅观看我的这些视频
subscribe if you want, watch a couple of my videos,
让我们成为朋友吧
let’s be friends already.
如果你们想要看
If you guys wanna see the video that I did
几周前的视频 你可以点击那个小按钮
a couple weeks ago you can click that little i button
直到进入这里
right up there,
请确认订阅下方的CGH
make sure to subscribe below to CGH
你们不要错过任何新的视频
so you don’t miss any future videos,
我希望你们有个极好的返校形象
and I hope you guys have a great back to school.
我们几周后的新教程中再见
So I’ll see you guys in a couple weeks for a new tutorial.
再见 妹子们
Bye guys.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

[B]无牙无耳

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaOoZmYJQzc

相关推荐