ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

给内向者的五个约会小技巧 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

给内向者的五个约会小技巧

5 Dating Tips for Introvert

来吧!心理学
Psych2Go
有时 约会似乎是难以进行的
Dating may seem impossible at times,
特别是在你不习惯将自己置于那种情形之中的时候
especially if you’re not used to putting youself out there.
在你不得不担心要不要冒险付出真心时
It’s scary when you have to worry about
这种感觉是很难受的
putting your heart on the line.
不仅如此
Not only that, but it’s
这也是需要花费很多努力和时间的事情
a lot of hard work and time investment.
发现即使你在积极约会
Discovered that even though you’re actively dating,
你仍然在寻求着与某人建立有意义的联系
you’re still on the search for a meaningful connection with someone.
如果你性格内向讨厌约会
Here are five ways to find true love
这里有五种方法来找到真爱
if you’re an introvert and hate dating.
1.去参加一些能反映你
One, go to events and places
兴趣爱好的活动 带对方去你喜欢的地方
that reflect your favorite hobbies and interests.
如果你在酒吧或俱乐部不适应
Forget hitting the bar or club to meet people
就不要去这些地方接见别人
if that’s not where you feel like you can be your natural self.
结识以后可能会去了解的新朋友
Meeting new people that you can potentially get to know over time
这需要一定的自信
requires a certain sense of self confidence.
参加拥有你兴趣爱好的活动
By going to events and places that
去你感兴趣的地方
harbor your hobbies and interests,
这会让你更容易开始
it’ll be easier for you to strike up
与对方找到共同话题
conversations based on similarities,
通过闲聊可以缓解
alleviating some of the stress introverts face
内向者当时的紧张感
when it comes to small talk.
2.做好准备经历反复试验
Two, be prepared to go through trial-and-error.
爱情是童话里的东西
Love is in a fairy tale.
虽然你可能约会肤浅的那一面
And while you may hate superficial aspects of dating,
但你不可能不让自己
you certainly can’t go through it without
的心碎几次或者不伤别人的心
getting your heart broken a few times or breaking someone else’s.
在约会方面总是有一课要学的
There’s always a lesson to be learned in the world of dating.
例如作为一个内向者
For instance, you might be
你可能习惯将
used to internalizing your thoughts
你的思想和感觉藏在心底
and feelings as an introvert.
但当你约会的时候
But while dating,
你将学会更好地与你的伴侣沟通
you’ll learn to get better at communicating with your partner.
即使有时会很困难
And even though that might be difficult at times,
但不是不可能的
it isn’t impossible.
3. 坦诚交流
Three, have honest conversations.
不要害怕从一开始
Don’t be afraid to show who you are
就展示你自己
right from the beginning.
作为一个内向者
As an introvert,
你无论如何都重视真实性和深度
you value authenticity and depth anyway.
如果你不想刻意表现得要让别人记住你
If you want to skip out on trying to impress others,
那就诚实一点
be honest,
进行有深度的沟通
have the difficult conversations,
问他们是否知道你们俩要朝哪个方向发展
ask them if they know where the both of you are headed,
看看你们俩是否真的来电
see if the two of you actually have chemistry,
同时也要表示你愿意让你们的关系进行下去
but also communicate that you’re willing to make things work.
如果你认真对待约会
If you’re serious about dating,
你不必担心
you shoudn’t have to worry about
在回短信之前
waiting for a certain amount of time to pass,
多等一会儿
before responding back to text messages
也不用担忧是该果断分开还是不离不弃
or coming off desperate or clingy.
喜欢某人就是选择和他们在一起
To like someone is to still choose to be with them,
即使是在他们最糟糕的日子
even on their worst days.
4. 只给你感兴趣的人腾出时间
Four, only make time for people you’re really interested in.
不要因为某人
Don’t date someone because
的表面印象或
they seem impressive on paper,
由于你父母和朋友的赞成而去约会
or if there’s someone your parents and friends will approve of.
问问自己你对伴侣真正想要的是什么
Ask yourself what you really want in a partner.
只需要花时间去和你觉得
And only make time to meet up with people
能与自己和谐相处的人见面
who you truely believe you are compatible with.
最后
At the end of the day,
你才是与那个人约会的人
you’re the one dating that person,
而不是其他人
not anyone else.
作为一个内向者
As an introvert,
你很可能不喜欢制造冲突
you most likely don’t like creating conflict
拒绝那些你认为你无法与之建立关系的人
and rejecting those you don’t think you can have a relationship with.
它将帮助你更快地找到合适的另一半
It’ll help you be one step closer to finding the right match.
另外 不要仅仅因为害怕孤独而确定关系
Additionally, don’t settle just because you’re afraid to be alone.
5.不抱成见
Five, keep an open mind.
这包括和行事作风不同的人
This includes dating extroverts who operate in a different way,
比如和与你性格相反的人
who’s to say dating someone,
你猜不透的人去约会
who’s your opposite can’t work out.
关键在于包容
The key word is compromise.
只要你和你的伴侣尊重彼此的底线
As long as you and your partner respect each other’s boundaries,
没有理由解释为什么事情不能解决
there’s no real reason as to why things can’t work out,
即使误解可能会不时地出现
even if misunderstandings may arise from time to time.
这在任何关系中都是正常的
That’s normal in any relationship.
你是一个内向者吗?
Are you an introvert?
约会中有什么妙招吗?
What helps you in the realm of dating?
欢迎在下面的评论中分享
Feel free to share in the comments below.
换个角度来说
On a different note,
来吧!心理学正计划找一些赞助商
psych2go is planning to make some cool merch for you guys,
我们正在听取建议
and we’re taking suggestions.
如果你有任何想法
So let us know if you have any
请在下面的评论告诉我们
ideas in the comments below.
浏览我们的网站以及其他社交媒体
Also, be sure to check out our website and other social media,
和我们的Patreon帐号了解更多内容
as well as our new Patreon account for more content,
不要忘记订阅哦
and don’t forget to surbscribe.
感谢你的观看
Thanks for watching.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

视频介绍了给内向者的五个约会小技巧

听录译者

简单快乐

翻译译者

杜小雅

审核员

审核员 DL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie8UPlwCAqQ

相关推荐