未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

5种常用英文表达1

5 Common British English Expressions!

啊!
Ugh!
不要再有下一次!
Not again!
谢谢!
Thank you!
嗨大家好!是我!
Hi guys! It’s me!
我在阳光明媚的伦敦
I’m here in sunny London
这是英式讽刺
That’s British sarcasm there
今天非常冷
It’s extremely cold today
但是 我想告诉你一些常用的英式英语表达
But, I wanted to talk to you about some of the common British expressions
那些是我在日常中或多或少听到并使用的
That I hear and use more or less every day.
那么 让我们开始吧!
So, let’s get started!
第一个是“All right?”
So, the first one is ‘All right?’
它类似于“嗨 你好吗?”
And this really means ‘Hello, how are you?’
一些人感到困惑 而且认为它的意思是
Some people get confused and think it means
一切都顺利吗?
Is everything ok?
实际上 这是一个很平常的问题
Really, it’s a very general question
它是问候某人的不错方式
It’s a nice way of greeting somebody
因此如果你听到有人在街上说
So if you hear someone in the street say
“你好吗?”你可以说“很好 你呢?”
‘All right?’ you can say ‘Yeah, how are you?’
作为回答
as a response
好的 下一个是“随便”
Ok, so the next one is ‘I’m easy’
这个表达可以用在
And this would be something you use when
某人要你做出决定
somebody asks you to make a decision
而你又不关心时
and you don’t really mind
你今晚想吃意大利菜还是中国菜?
Would you prefer Italian or Chinese food tonight?
额……我随便
mm…I’m easy
它意味着“我不是真的关心”
It means ‘I don’t really mind’
好的 下一个是“on about”
Ok, the next one is ‘on about’
这个意思是“东拉西扯”
and this means ‘talking about’
明白吗?因此如果我说“What’s he on about?”
Ok? So if I say ‘What’s he on about?’
我实际上是在说“他在扯些什么?”
I’m really saying ‘what’s he talking about?’
明白吗?用它来表达否定 所以如果某人讲话太多
Ok? It can be used quite negatively so if someones talking too much
你可以说“他都在扯些什么!?”
You could say ‘what’s he on about!?’
额 这些表达里我的个人最爱是
So, my personal favourite of this list is
‘Bob’s your uncle!’
‘Bob’s your uncle!’
然后 如果你不熟悉这个短语
and this, if you’re not familiar with the phrase,
也许听上去会很可笑 它的确很可笑!
may sound ridiculous, and it is!
额……在英国我们有一点疯狂
Err…we’re a little bit crazy here in the UK
但是’Bob’s your uncle’是一个
But ‘Bob’s your uncle’ is a phrase we use
我们用来总结一组指令的短语
to conclude a set of instructions
像 例如 做一杯茶!
Like, for example, making a cup of tea!
你需要把水烧开
You need to boil the water,
你需要将水倒进茶杯里
You need to add it to a cup
你需要放一个茶包进去
You need to add a tea bag
你需要冲泡它
You need to let it brew
然后你需要取出茶包
You then need to take the teabag out
再加一些牛奶
and then add some milk
和糖来品尝
and sugar to taste
然后……
and then…
就这么简单!你已经做好一杯茶了!
Bob’s your uncle! You’ve made a cup of tea!
接下来是最后一个“easy peasy”
Ok so this last one ‘easy peasy’
这是我小时候经常说的
is something I used to say quite a lot when I was a child
但是我直到现在也时不时会这么说
But I might still say it every now and again
现在
now
这个表达的意思是某事非常简单
This mean’s that something is really easy
它的完整版是“easy peasy lemon squeezy”
The full rhyme is ‘easy peasy lemon squeezy’
我不推荐你在求职面试时使用它
I don’t recommend that you use this phrase in a job interview
但是 为了一般娱乐和日常交流
But, for general fun and general conversation
它当然是可以使用的
It’s absolutely fine.
所以 考试怎么样?
So, how was the exam?
小菜一碟!
It was easy peasy!
然后如果你真的想要努力争取……
And then if you really want to go for it..
简简单单 小事一桩
It was easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
感谢观看今天的视频
Thank you for watching this short and fun little lesson today
试试用我教你们的这些短语吧
Try and use these phrases that I’ve taught you
在今天的一些时候
At some point today and
看看你们英语老师会是什么反应
see the kinds of reactions that you’ll get from your English teachers!
如果你喜欢我的视频 来订阅我的频道吧
If you like my videos then subscribe to my channel
再关注视频下方的脸谱网账号吧
and also ‘like’ my Facebook page which should be here
我希望很快再见到你!再见!
And I hope to see you very soon! bye bye!
如果你不知道我是……
If you didn’t know I’m einfsjfnsnjfknfdsbf

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

在伦敦日常生活在或多或少使用的5个短语,一起来看看吧

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

传声筒

审核员

审核团HN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MUnvKk5aJ8

相关推荐