ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

5本改变你人生的书 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

5本改变你人生的书

5 Books That'll Change Your Life | Book Recommendations | Doctor Mike

【阿嚏】
Today we’re gonna be talking about a subject near and dear to my heart.
今天我们要讲的话题是我内心深处的此生挚爱
That subject is 50 shape…
就是五十度…
【戏精上身中】
This week we’re gonna be talking about books.
本周我们要聊书
Now I want to give you a list of my recommendations.
我会给你们开一个我推荐的书单
And since it’s the new year, we always say new year, new you.
正值新年 因为我们总说新的开始
I want to come up with a theme around that.
所以我赋予了书单一个主题
This list will not only serve as a foundation for you to understand yourself better, but also those around you.
不仅让你认识自己 还能让你认识周围的一切
Ever since medical school, I’ve realized I’m a better auditory learner.
自医学院起 我就知道自己是个听觉型学习者
I can be multitasking and still taking all the points that I’m listening to.
我可以一心多用的同时 记住所听到内容的要点
In fact, I told you this before. I used to stream all of my lectures multiple times instead of sitting and reading the notes.
事实上我曾说过
相比复习笔记我喜欢重复收听收看上课录像
Now, my go-to way to get these audiobooks is through Audible.
我收听的有声书全部来自audible
In fact, Audible is the sponsor to this video and I’ll be
audible也是本视频的赞助商
giving you guys a 30-day free trial if you stay tuned to the end of this video.
耐心收看到结尾的童鞋可以获得30天免费试用
Alright. Let’s jump right into it.
好 下面进入正题
I’m gonna be talking about five books that I think will make you a better all-around you.
我要向你推荐五本让你多才多艺的书
What Everybody is Saying by Joe Navarro.
乔·纳瓦罗的《FBI教你读心术》
Now I love the catchy title in this book.
这本书的标题非常吸引我
What Everybody is Saying.
《FBI教你读心术》
Oh, okay. I see what you did there.
“嗯…好…我似乎懂了”
This is a book covering human body language.
这本书教你破解肢体语言
But I think this is very important because most of human communication is actually nonverbal.
这很重要 因为绝大多数沟通都是非语言沟通
Joe Navarro is actually an ex-FBI agent
作者本人曾经是一名FBI特工
and he talks about all these unique tips
总结了多年的心得
that you can use to read people from across the room or even someone you’re interacting with,
教你如何判读远处的陌生人或是你正交谈的对象
even the smallest body parts, eyelids, cheeks, fingers.
眼皮 脸颊 手指等身体部位能够透露哪些秘密
The name’s Sherlock Holmes.
“吾名神探夏洛克”
When I read this book for the first time, it shocked me.
我翻开这本书的第一次就被吓到了
I love people watching.
我喜欢观察别人
I started understanding what was going on in each situation without even needing to hear what they were saying.
读了之后 我甚至不用听他们说什么就能知道发生了什么
The entire body gives us a better picture than just the face
身体信息比面部信息内容更丰富
and I’ll use an example from the book
书里是这么举例的:
where if you look at 2 people having a conversation and you look at the direction of where their feet are pointing.
观察二人对话 看他们脚指向哪个方向
That speaks volumes about how much they’re enjoying that conversation.
不同方向代表他们对于对话的热衷程度
If you see 2 people sitting next to each other
比如说两人并坐
and one person’s feet are pointing away from that person,
一人脚尖朝外远离对方
they’re ready to get out of that conversation.
那表示他们就快讲完了
Joe even goes as far as to give you simple tips
作者还教你一些简单的非语言行为
to change your posture, to allow you to express authority, to build trust with somebody else.
比如通过改变姿势表达权威性 博取他人信任
If you put your hands completely in your pockets,
再比如双手插袋
that’s a very passive, submissive pose.
代表了消极和服从
Now if you want to exemplify a little bit of confidence,
如果想要表达自信
all you have to do is take your thumbs out
只要把大拇指露出
and that just makes your body language speak with more authority.
就会透露出更多的权威性
Influence–The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini PhD.
罗伯特·西奥迪尼《影响力》
I love reading books on influence
我喜欢关于影响力的书
and it’s not because I want to manipulate somebody.
但并不是出于想要操纵别人
People often think that influence carries a negative connotation.
很多人把影响力看作贬义词
I think it’s more manipulation that carries the connotation.
但其实操纵才是带有贬义的
Manipulation by definition is a shrewd or devious way to influence somebody for your own advantage.
操纵的定义是为了私欲 使用巧妙或迂回的方式影响他人
If a patient walks into my office,
如果病人找我看病
they have high cholesterol, high blood pressure and they don’t exercise,
这人有三高而且不运动锻炼
it’s my job to influence them to begin an exercise regimen.
我的工作就是要影响他 让他养成运动习惯
It doesn’t mean that I’m manipulating them for my own advantage.
但这并不是操纵他满足我的私利
Now in everyday life, we not only need to be very good at influencing people at our jobs,
日常生活中我们不仅需要影响工作上的人
whether you’re a doctor influencing your patients
比如医生影响着病人
or a teacher influencing your students.
老师影响着学生
We also need to be aware of those who are trying to influence or manipulate us.
而且我们要小心被人影响甚至被人操纵
It’s just a matter of luring him out.
“看我怎么把他引出来”
One of the concepts of this book breaks out very well, is something known as the Contrast Principle and
书中对“对比原则”讲得非常好
it’s something that salespeople utilize all the time in order to get you to spend more money.
销售人员经常用这招让你多花钱
I’m a salesperson and you’re coming into the store to buy a suit.
假设我是销售 你来我店里买西装
I’ll get you committed to buying this $400 suit and then
我先想办法让你买了400刀的西装
I’ll offer you an $80 sweater, which is a pretty expensive sweater.
再给你一件要价80刀的汗衫
But it won’t look as expensive because you’ve already spent $400.
但是相比你花的400你就不觉得贵了
Wow. That’s messed up.
…这样也行?
The Influential Mind by Talley Seurat.
《你的大脑决定你是谁》塔莉·沙萝特
If you want someone to understand where you’re coming from,
如果你想别人知道自己从何处来
it’s gonna take a lot more than facts and figures.
仅仅举出事实或数据是不够的
Oh, I like that that was a good.
我喜欢这个 看着好棒
Most people are influenced by emotions rather than facts and figures.
相比数据和事实 大多人更易被情感所影响
You can see this right now on the news cycle.
大脑有其运作原理
When somebody starts talking to your primitive brain,
当说话者刺激到你的原始脑时
they do a much better job at influencing your thoughts and even your actions.
更易改变你的想法甚至是行为
When your mind is stressed, it’s much more easily influenced and we see this
当大脑处于压力状态下时更易受影响
after horrible terrorist attacks, like September 11th.
比如类似911这类的恐怖袭击发生后
It takes one person to start running in order to get hundreds to do the same.
一旦有一个人开始逃跑 就会有几百人跟着跑
Because in that stress state, they’re more likely to be influenced.
在那个压力状态下他们更易受到影响
I think the real gemma in this book is that it teaches you
我觉得这本书教给我最重要的一点
how to communicate with somebody that disagrees with you.
就是如何同意见不合的人交流
The way you do that is you establish a new concept.
你需要建立一个新的概念
That doesn’t necessarily disagree with their viewpoint, but does agree with yours.
一个双方都能达成的共识
Once you find that sort of common ground,
然后在共识的基础上
it can facilitate that conversation and allow you to exert your influence.
逐渐互换意见施加你的影响
If I’m trying to encourage a parent to vaccinate their child and they happen to be anti-vaccine,
如果我想要说服反对疫苗的家长给孩子接种疫苗
instead of going back and forth and arguing about the side-effects of vaccines,
与其和他们争辩疫苗的副作用
I introduced a new point where we can both agree that the disease of the vaccine prevents, like measles,
我要建立新的观点就是疫苗可以预防疾病
is a bad disease. If the parent agrees with me,
比如可怕的麻疹
we have a much higher likelihood of seeing eye-to-eye
只要他们赞同 我们就有可能达成共识
and agreeing on getting a vaccination for their child.
让他们同意给孩子接种
Public Speaking for Success by Dale Carnegie.
卡耐基《演讲的艺术》
We all need to improve how we speak in public to be an effective communicator to share your story,
学习当众演讲有助于促进有效沟通
to influence people, to be a better person yourself.
分享经历 影响他人 成为更好的自己
You need to be able to be a better public speaker.
想要成为一个好的公众演讲者
Dale Carnegie gives you some really simple steps that anyone can follow in order to be a better public speaker.
书中给出非常简单明确的步骤 每个人都能遵照 成为更好的演讲者
One of those steps that I take too hard and use in all of
其中我在演讲中使用最多的一点
my speeches is the idea of verbalizing your speech or your talk before even doing it.
就是在演讲之前用言语表达演讲内容
That way your brain can recite the information get used
通过朗诵出声让大脑习惯这些信息
to saying it, you’ll probably stumble and that’s okay.
如果结巴也没什么
Because you’re practicing.
只是练习而已
But you have to practice. It talks about really great speakers how they presented their speeches,
但你必须练习 书中还讲到伟大的演讲者如何演讲
what words they use,
他们用的字词
why certain speeches were more effective than others
还有什么才是有效的演讲
and that really goes a long way in order for you to communicate your ideas.
这能很好的教你学会沟通思想
Flow. The psychology of optimal experience
《心流:高手都在学的最优心理学》
by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi.
契克森·米哈伊
Even though this book is called the Psychology of Optimal Experience,
尽管书名提到了最优心理学
it’s basically a book about happiness.
书的实质是幸福学
This is an evolving field of psychology
心理学领域的进化分支
known as Positive Psychology and this is one of the first
也叫积极心理学
books I’ve read on the subject and
这是我第一次读到这个领域的书
I’ve become obsessed.
我都看入迷了
In medicine, we always look at the negative symptoms
做医生总是盯着负面情况
we talk about depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder.
比如抑郁、焦虑和躁郁症
But positive psychology focuses on the positive aspects of life.
但是积极心理学研究的是生活中积极的一面
What is flow?
心流是什么
When you’re playing basketball, when you’re rock
一些你大量投入精力的活动
climbing, when you’re playing an instrument,
比如打篮球、攀岩、玩乐器
you’re putting in a lot of effort and generally
总的来说
for human survival sake at least, when we put an effort
起码就生存来说
it’s an done so in order to get something in return,
当我们投入大量精力我们期待回报
whether that’s financial return, sexual return.
比如期待得到金钱或者性爱作为回报
That feeling you feel when you’re climbing a mountain,
你在攀岩、玩乐器或者
playing an instrument, playing basketball, it’s called Flow.
打篮球时的状态就称之为心流
It’s a very self-fulfilling authentic happiness that you feel.
这是一种真实的幸福感的自我满足
When people look at my Instagram or YouTube channels,
粉丝在看我INS或者油管频道时
they always comment on how happy I look and they say that
总会夸我看上去很开心
they don’t believe that I’m always so happy or
他们一方面不相信这是我的常态
that they want to know how I’m always so happy.
另一方面又想知道我保持快乐的秘诀
I think flow is a great reason of why I’m happy.
我感觉心流就是我的秘诀
Flow explains that in order to feel happiness to get in
心流认为为了感受快乐
that intrinsic joy in life, you constantly need to set these
感受生命中的真实喜悦
little achievable and meaningful goals for yourself,
你需要设定有意义又容易实现的小目标
whether we’re talking about cleaning the house in a certain amount of time or
比如在规定时间内整理房间
reading a certain amount of books in a given year.
或者一年内读多少本书
A great paradox that this book addresses is
这本书还提到了一个悖论
that we don’t spend our free time well.
我们没有好好的利用自己的闲暇时间
Most people can’t wait to leave work.
大多数人都不想工作
They can’t wait to retire.
迫不及待要退休
But when they do, they actually become more unhappy,
但是当他们退休后却变得更不开心
more anxiety sets in.
更焦虑了
When you are not activating your mind to reach goals
当你的大脑没有目标时
and set challenges for yourself,
也没有挑战刺激它
like you are every time you’re at work,
比如你在工作中的状态
your mind fills that empty space with anxiety.
那焦虑就会占据你的大脑
When you have anxiety that leads to more problems,
如果你焦虑 会导致更多的问题
more depression, when you’re at work and you’re constantly
更压抑 当你工作时
setting new goals and new obstacles for yourself.
你会不断设新目标和障碍
You’re able to reach those goals and therefore feel that
当你实现这些目标时
reward system kicking in, boom.
你的奖励机制会给你正反馈
There you’ll have it. Those are my five titles to help you
以上就是我推荐的五本书
become an all-around better you.
帮助你更好地成就自我
I’ve listened to all these titles using Audible
我在audible上听完了这五本书
and now you can sign up for a 30-day free trial and
何不注册30天免费试用
get one of these books for free.
免费下载其中一本
Using WWW.AUDIBLE.COM/DOCTORMIKE.
请使用我的分享链接
That’s AUDIBLE.COM/DOCTORMIKE or
就是屏幕上显示的这个
you can even text 500500
或者发送短信
toward Dr. Mike. That’s right. DOCTORMIKE.
“DOCTORMIKE”到500500
You get your 30-day free trial and you can read one of
同样地 你可以免费获取其中一本书
these bad boys and as always, stay happy and healthy.
最后祝大家健康快乐
Go on the WWW.COM/AUDEBLE/DOCTORMIKE
再说一次我的分享链接
saying a lot of slashes
吧啦吧啦吧啦
Last try. If it doesn’t work, it doesn’t work.
最后一次
But once you’ve already spent $400 a suit, $800 doesn’t seem so much.
【以下是NG花絮】

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

心理学成功学励志书籍

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

sky 1_0

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttx8EsBx070

相关推荐