未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

无性恋者

5 Asexual People Explain What "Asexual" Means To Them

I get a lot of questions like
我经常被问到像是
“Well, do you love anything at all?”
“你到底会不会有喜欢的东西呀?”这类问题
And it’s like “Yes,
我说:“会
it’s just it doesn’t involve people
只是这种喜欢不包括
in a sexual or romantic way.”
和人产生性关系或恋爱关系”

无性恋者 对他人不具有性冲动;
不曾体验过性欲或性吸引
My name is Arianna
我叫Arianna
and I identify as asexual.
我是一名无性恋者
I am Emmanuel
我叫Emmanuel
I identify as biromantic asexual.
是一名双性浪漫无性恋者
My name is Katherine
我叫Katherine
and I identify as asexual.
是一名无性恋者
My name is Mark. And I…
我叫Mark 我……
I identify as an asexual man.
是一名无性恋者
My my name is Zoe.
我叫Zoe
And I identify as asexual and aromantic.
我是一名无性恋者和无爱者
Asexuality is the lack of attraction
无性恋是指在性方面
when it comes to someone on a sexual level.
在别人身上感受不到吸引力
I don’t ever have any desire to
我从来没有产生过任何
participate in any sexual activity.
性爱的欲望
A biromantic is
双性浪漫无性恋者
an attraction to both genders,
受到来自两种性别的吸引
but not sexually.
但不是性吸引
Being really free
真正自由地
to explore romanticism.
去探索浪漫主义
I can have romantic attraction for people,
我会对别人产生爱恋
but I don’t want to have sex with them.
但不想跟他们发生性行为
发现自己是无性恋者
I guess all my life I just kind of felt
一直以来 我总觉得
out of place
活得不自在
and I didn’t understand why.
但一直找不到原因
I just never really
我从没像朋友们一样
felt a connection with someone before
真心觉得自己和某个人
on a romantic or sexual level like my friends.
在恋爱方面或者是在性的方面合得来
I started recognizing in high school
我在高中的时候开始意识到
how all my female friends had
尽管所有的女性朋友都
sexual feelings towards guys,
对男生有性的向往
and I just couldn’t relate to them.
但我就是没办法理解
I would, you know,
像平常人一样
do the normal things, go out and date
我从前会出去玩 约约会
And I realized, like,
但之后我发现
physically, I was attracted to people.
我是对别人的身体有兴趣
But, that road, that people feel between
但这不是平常人那种
physical attraction and sexual attraction, that just wasn’t there.
身体的吸引伴随性的唤起的感受
I thought I was weird at first,
刚开始我以为自己是个怪咖
until I got into high school
直到进了高中
and I did my research.
做了一些摸索之后
That’s when I realized that’s who I was.
我才认识到自己的本质
分享自我认知
My parents don’t really take it seriously.
我父母并不把这个当回事
They’re those kind of people that are like
他们是那种劝你说
“Oh you just haven’t found the right person”
“你只是还没找到对的人”
or “maybe you’re not into guys”
或者 “可能你不喜欢男人”
“Maybe you’re a lesbian.”
“可能你是同性恋”
Anything other than asexuality.
就是绝口不提无性恋这种说法
It took me a while to come to terms with it.
我花了好一段时间才接受
But when I realized it,
但等我一意识到
I started telling
我就开始
my closest friends and my parents.
和我的父母说 和最好的朋友说
Some of them were skeptical about it
其中有些人持怀疑态度
because they care about me
因为他们很关心我
and they don’t want me to end up alone.
也不想让我孤独终老
I haven’t come out to my family yet.
我还没有向家人说明
It’s definitely
因为对他们来说
gonna be hard for them to come to terms with,
接受这件事肯定会很难
and I’m gonna be okay with being alone.
并且我独自生活也没问题
没有性爱的约会
It’s hard for me to find that balance
找到平衡是很难的
in somebody who’s interested in the companionship,
去找到一个更在意关系中的陪伴
more than sexual activity.
而不是性的人
One day
总有一天
I will find somebody
我会找到一个
who’s willing to deal with that.
能够接受这点的人
I would like to have a partner.
我想要有一位伴侣
I’d like to have somebody to share my life with.
能和他分享我的生活
Hopefully down the line I’ll be able to find somebody that,
不管他是无性恋也好 异性恋者也好
whether they’re asexual or heterosexual,
希望最终能够找到一个
will accept me for who I am.
能够接受真实的我的人
Whenever I find a guy that I like,
每次我找到一个有好感的人
the question of
脑子里就充满了
“do I have to tell them right now?”
“我是不是得立刻告诉他们?”
“Would they care if I was asexual?”
“他们会介意我是无性恋吗?”
That always comes to mind.
这样的问题
I’ve told the guy that I liked that I was asexual,
我告诉喜欢的人我是无性恋
and he was understanding.
他也理解
A lot of guys are like,
但有还是会有很多男的说:
“Oh you don’t have sexual attraction?
“你没有性欲是吧?
Let me change that for you.”
让我来帮你改变想法”
People just always feel uncomfortable that
他们总是会很难受
they really like me
为什么他们这么喜欢我
and I just don’t want to have sex with them.
但我就是不想和他们发生性爱
We could just
我们可以
have an adventure, have a good time,
去冒险 去畅玩
and for me,
对我来说
it’s the same feeling of sex.
这种感觉就和发生性关系是一样的
I don’t plan on dating or
我不打算打破
pursuing anybody on any level other than platonic.
对别人柏拉图式的追求方式
I’ve never been happier.
我从来没有这么快乐过
努力寻找自我定位
My close friends definitely still accept me,
好朋友是百分之百仍然接纳我的
but
但是
I just feel like I have to try to fit in with them.
我觉得有必要去努力融入他们
So I sometimes kind of lie and say,
所以我有时侯会撒谎说
“Oh I did hook up with this person.”
“我确实和这个人勾搭上了”
When people say,
当别人提到
“Oh, I went out,
“我昨晚出去了
and I had sex with this person last night.”
我和谁谁谁发生关系了”
There’s no connection there,
我没有什么感觉
because for everyone else
因为可能对于别人来说
it may be a universal experience,
这种经历很常见
But for you, it’s really not.
但对于像我们这样的 并不是
When a friend,
当有朋友
just tells me maybe about their sex life
和我聊到他们的性生活
I still feel like it’s something that they’re talking about that
就像他们说的 我还是认为
I don’t necessarily know 100%,
自己并没有必要百分之百理解
but I never feel less than.
但我也从未觉得低人一等
一些建议
Your feelings are valid.
相信你的感觉
If you feel you’re Ace, you’re Ace.
如果你觉得自己王牌 那你就是王牌
Believe in yourself and believe in what you feel.
相信自己 相信你的感受
Don’t stress yourself about
如果你还不敢确定
giving yourself a label
自己是不是无性恋
if you are still not sure about
别逼迫自己
whether you’re asexual or not.
硬要给自己贴上标签
Accept yourself.
接受自己
Because you’re born this way.
因为你生来如此
Stay positive.
保持乐观
There’ll be a lot of people that’ll make you feel that you’re the weird one
会有很多人让你觉得自己是个怪人
Don’t pay attention and keep it out of your mind.
不要在意 不要想它
Just do you.
只管做自己
You are not alone.
你并不孤单
There is a lot of us.
有很多像你一样的人
And we…
并且我们……
we’ll definitely welcome you with open arms.
绝对会张开双臂欢迎你
And you are…
你……
totally normal.
确定无疑 是一个正常人
做你自己 爱你所爱

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

看完这个视频,你会对无性恋者有一个全新的认识

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

噢!乖

审核员

审核员BB

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMhix4nr_0g

相关推荐