ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

5个令人惊叹的木工小技巧 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

5个令人惊叹的木工小技巧

5 Amazing Woodworking Tips / Hacks

嘿 大家好 我是《自己动手》的格伦
Hey, what’s up guys, I’m Glen with DIY Creators.
而今天我们又有另一期新的节目
And today we’re coming back with another one.
而我将会向你们演示
And I’m gonna be showing you guys
一些非常快捷 简单
some really quick and simple projects
可以在你的工作室里做的项目
that you can tackle in your shop.
这些虽然是小技巧
Now they are hacks,
但不代表所有小技巧都是坏技巧
but it doesn’t mean all hacks are bad hacks,
而我想让你知道 这当中有些是很酷的
and wanna show you that some of these are really cool,
并完全可以融入到你的工作室
and can totally make its way into your shop
和你工作的地方
and where you operate.
作为开场 我将示范一个
I’m gonna kick this off by tackling the one
我几天前刚想出来的
that I created a couple days ago.
那就是在你的圆锯上
And that’s attaching dust collection
加装木屑收集装置
to your circular saw.
不过别误会啊
Now don’t get me wrong,
我不是在说这是个完美的解决方案
I’m not saying it is a perfect solution
但它确实有用
but it does work.
圆锯会产生很多木屑
Circular saws create a lot of dust,
如果你有一台圆锯
and if you have a circular saw,
你一定能理解我所说
you know exactly what I’m talking about.
所以最好的应对方法
So the best way to contain this,
就是给它接上一台强力吸尘器
is by hooking up a shop-vac to it,
或是你的木屑收集系统
or your dust collection system.
大部分的时候
Most of the time,
木屑端口是个需要
dust ports are an optional item
在你买了圆锯后
that you have to purchase
另外加购的选项
after you pick up your saw.
所以不是每一台圆锯都会有
So not every saw will come with them,
而我恰好有一台没有木屑接口的
and I actually have a saw that don’t come with them.
但你的圆锯需要有个木屑接口
But this hack you’re gonna need a dust port
才能应用这个小技巧
on your circular saw,
或者你可以自己做一个
or you can create one.
我用过效果最好的
I had the best luck
就是这种橡胶杯状减径管
using these rubber reducer cupular things
你可以在管道工程区找到它
that you can find in a plumbing section,
和一个牛奶罐
and also a milk jug
或是一个空水瓶
or an empty water bottle.
我在罐子上钻了一堆小孔
I drilled a bunch of small holes in the jug.
我现在决定了
I am now making the decision
这将会是容器的顶部
that this will be the top section of the container.
我并不是百分百肯定
I’m not a hundred percent sure
这些小孔有帮助
these holes actually help
但它们就在那了
but they’re there.
凑巧地 减径管刚好能套上瓶口
Coincidentally the cupular fit right over the bottle
和我手头上的其他东西
along with these other things that I’ve had on hand.
我原本希望摩擦力
I was hoping that the friction fit
足以让这一切固定在一起
would be good enough to hold all this together.
但经过一点震动和摇晃后
But after a bit of vibration and shaking,
我可以预见瓶子有很大的机会脱落
I can see that the jug would more than likely fall off.
所以一个快速的解决方法
So a quick fix to this,
就是在减径管周围涂上热溶胶
is just applying hot glue around the perimeter of the cupular.
我现在就过几次
So now I’m gonna do a couple passes,
来展示一下
just to show the difference,
装了罐子和没装罐子的差异
with the jug on and with the jug off.
然后你可以决定
And then you can make the decision on
这法子够好了
if this is good enough,
或者这是浪费时间
or if this is a waste of time.
所以 只要你不介意成为工地上
So, as long as you don’t mind being a funny looking person
那个圆锯上挂了个瓶子的怪人
on a job site with a bottle attached to your circular saw,
那这应该会奏效
then this will probably do the trick,
而你也不用担心木屑
and you don’t have to worry about throwing dust
飞得到处都是
all over the place.
还有 要记住一件事
And one thing to keep in mind
这里没有类似于吸尘器一样的吸力产生
there is no suction happening here in terms of a vacuum,
所以你仍然会有
so you’re still gonna have
一点木屑残留在你的工作表面上
a little bit of saw dust on your work surface.
你永远不会知道
Until you have one of these,
拥有一个划线规有多棒
you won’t really know how awesome it is
直到你拥有了它
to own a marking gauge.
这是在店里买的
This is a store-bought version,
所以我们不会做这么酷的一个
so we won’t be making one this cool.
但我们会做一个
But we’re gonna make one
拥有非常类似的功能的
that have very similar purpose.
制作方法如下
To get involved in this one
我要用一块一英寸粗的木钉
I’m gonna use a piece of one inch dowel rod.
而你可以用任何一块木
And you can use any piece of wood.
因为这是圆的
Because this is round,
所以比较容易握住
it’s much easier to hold onto.
现在在木钉的正中央钻一个小孔
Now drill a small hole right in the centre of that,
然后加一根木螺丝
and add a wood screw.
随便从1.25英寸
Anything from an inch and quarter
到2英寸的应该都足够应付
to two inch should do the trick.
现在来提供点主意
Now to give some ideas,
它可用来切割阴阳榫
great use for this is if you wanna cut mortise tenons,
嵌槽接头和槽口
if you also wanna cut dado joints and rabbets,
或者在某靠近边沿的地方画一条线
or if you just wanna place a line close to a edge somewhere.
如果你想把几块木头
Maybe if you wanna line up pieces of wood
放在完全相同的地方
in the same exact location,
你只需要沿着边沿画一条一致的线
then you just make one consistent line along the edge.
作为例子
And as a sample,
我将向你展示如何快速地用手锯
I’m gonna show you how you can quickly make a rabbet cut
切割出一道槽口
using a hand saw.
你可以看到 没有需要用到铅笔
As you can see there is no need for a pencil.
我只是定好我需要的深度
I just set the depth that I needed to
在两边都做好记号
make the marks on both side,
然后 噔噔!
and BAM!
大功告成!
We’re in business!
还有就是 你不会想用你的划线规
Now you wouldn’t wanna take your marking gauge
开始在金属上面划线
and then start striking lines on a piece of metal.
用螺丝钉就意味着不用担心
With the screw, it means no worry,
划上你的直线然后继续作业
draw out your straight lines and just keep on moving.
只要边沿是直角
As long as the edge is square
你应该会有一条
you would get a consistent line
沿着整个外沿一致的线
going around the entire perimeter.
好了 来到第三个工作室小技巧
So coming up to shop tip number 3:
一个砂纸或胶带切割工具
a sand paper slash tape cutter.
这玩意儿可以有几个做法
There’s a number of ways you can go about this,
但我将向你展示两个快捷的方案
but I’m gonna show you two quick solution.
第一个方案 拿一块木板
For the first option, take a piece of wood,
要能够放进柜子里
something you can store in cabinets
或轻易存放好的
or put away easily.
然后你可以选用任何尺寸的弓锯刀片
And you can use any size hacksaw blade that you choose.
现在放几个垫圈
Now place a couple washer
或一个螺帽来设置
or a nut to set the gap
刀片和木板之间的空隙
between the blade and the wood.
然后把螺丝穿过以上的东西 上到木板上
Now drive a screw right through, and into the wood.
这个工具出乎意料地好用
And this works surprisingly well.
但同时 你可能会想
But at the same time, you’re probably thinking:
为什么你不直接用剪刀呢?
why don’t you just use scissors?
呃 我不知道你咋样
Well, I don’t know about you,
但在我的工作室里 任何比台锯小的东西
but I have a hard time keeping up with anything in my shop
我都很难找得到
that’s smaller than a table saw.
所以大概率是
So chances are,
如果这工具固定在一块板子上
I may have a hard time keeping up with this cutter
我很有可能会找不到
if it’s stuck to a piece of board.
这就让我带出下一个
So this bring me to the next way
使用弓锯刀片做切割的方法 –
to use the hacksaw blade to make cuts –
直接把它固定在工作台上
attaching it directly to a workbench.
我找不到工作台的概率是非常低的
Chances of me not being able to locate the workbench is very low.
所以我觉得这个方案非常棒
So I think this is a great solution,
也是我比较推荐的一个选项
and it would be the option I’d recommend.
幸亏我不用透过艰辛的方式学到
Thankfully I didn’t have to learn the hard way,
但对比起让锯齿朝上
but it is a better solution
锯齿朝下是个更好的方案
to have the teeth facing down versus up.
这东西除了能切割几乎所有粗细的砂纸
Not only does this cut sand paper in just about any grit,
它也能轻松地切割胶带
it’d also slice through tape as well.
现在继续说第四个小技巧
And moving on to tip number 4
噢 在钻床上有木屑收集装置的酸爽感
Oh the joy of having dust collection at your drill press.
这个小技巧将会像是买一送一
This hack is gonna be like a 2-for-1,
因为我们同时会有一个滚筒砂光机
cause we’re also gonna have a drum sander
或者说轴式砂光机
slash spindle sander,
随便你爱怎么称呼它
whichever you wanna refer to it as,
和木屑收集装置
along with the dust collection.
首先我会在一块胶合板上
So I’m gonna start off by drilling out a 2.5 inch hole
钻一个2.5英寸的洞
in a piece of plywood.
然后我会在一个PVC减径管上钻一个小洞
Then I’ll drill a small hole in a PVC reducer.
接着 我用一颗螺丝和螺帽
Next, I attach a round-base magnet
把一个圆底磁铁固定在那
using a screw and a nut.
把那个上紧了以后
And after tightening that up,
我现在就可以把我的吸尘器喉管
I can now plug my vacuum hose
接到这个的另一边
onto the other side of this.
如果你有跟我这里完全一样的部件
Now if you have the same exact pieces as I do here,
包括那喉管和PVC配件
with the hose and also the PVC attachment,
当初并非完美契合
this wasn’t a perfect fit,
所以我用了双面胶
so I use two-sided tape
把洞缩小 形成一个楔子
to shrink the hole and create a wedge.
加入了磁性底座后
Add in a magnetic base
添加和移除木屑收集功能就变得快捷 简单
make this quick and simple to add and remove dust collection,
它可装在你的钻床上
not only from your drill press
也可装在工作室里的其他工具
but other tools in your shop.
而如你所见
And as you can see,
滚筒砂光机正完美地运作着
the drum sander’s working flawlessly.
胶合板底座以几根螺丝钉从下方固定
The plywood base is held down with a few screws from underneath.
木屑收集装置也运作得不错
The dust collection is working pretty good as well.
而这是用强力吸尘器
And this is using a shop-vac.
所以想象一下你如果有个木屑收集系统
So imagine if you have a dust collection system,
我想你的吸力会好很多
I’d imaging your suction would be a whole lot better.
接下来这一个
For this next one,
我将会教你如何用你的钳夹
I’m gonna show you how to use your clamps
从硅胶管
to get a little squeeze action
或填隙管中
outta your silicone tubes,
作出一点挤压
or caulk tubes.
你可能在想 就 为什么要这么干?
So you may be wondering, like, why this?
呃 很多时候 很多人去店里
Well, many times, a lot of people go to the store,
买了一些东西 然后
pick up things, and then,
你永远会忘了买某些东西
you always forget to grab something.
像我啊 我有一个这玩意儿
In my case, I have one of these –
一把填缝枪 但我貌似老把它搞丢
a caulk gun, but I always seems to misplace it.
而我想给你们展示
And I wanna show you guys a tip
一个当我找不到
that I like to do
那玩意儿 而我不想
when I can’t find that thing
浪费时间去找它的时候用的小技巧
and I don’t wanna waste a lot of time looking fot it.
首先你将会需要你的硅胶或填隙
So the first thing you’re gonna need is your silicone or caulking,
然后你需要的东西
and then the next thing you’re gonna need
是一把大钳夹
is a good size clamp.
填缝枪上有个切割器
On a caulk gun you have a cutter
就这样把尖头切掉
so it cut off the tip of this,
但我们将用刀片做这道工序
but we’re gonna do that with a razor,
记住 这是以防你找不到你的
just in case as you can’t find your caulk gun,
填缝枪
remember that.
所以我们要做的下一件事是
So the next thing we’re gonna do is,
把这个固定到钳夹上
just attach this here to the clamp,
用胶带粘上去
tape it on.
你或许可以用束线带
Now you can probably use zip ties,
或随便你需要用什么
or whatever you have to use
来把它固定住
in order to make this happen,
但我想每个人都有胶带吧
but I think everybody have tape.
好 接下来我们需要的
Now the next thing we’re gonna need
是一块木头
is a piece of wood.
不一定要这么长
Don’t have to be this long,
它可以是任何你需要的尺寸
it can be whatever the size you need it to be.
然后你要把它塞进来这里
Then, you’re gonna work that into here.
没有必要把这个固定住
There’s no reason to strap this down.
你或许可以用一条束线带
You can probably use a piece of zip tie
把它定位在那里
at there hold it in place,
但我觉得当你开始在这里施加压力时
but I think once you start putting pressure on here,
它哪儿也不会去
it’s not going anywhere.
而事实上 如果你有个刀片
And as a matter, if you have a razor,
或者一把刀或啥的
or if you have a knife or something,
你可以就这样把尖头剪掉
then you can snip the tip off just like that.
好了 让我们看看我们能不能
Alright, so let’s see if we can make
挤出一条笔直笔直的堵缝线
a good, nice, straight caulk line.
只要释放压力
Just release the tension,
堵缝线就不再出来了
and you stop the caulk line from coming out.
喏 我是说 你觉得怎么样?
Well, I mean, what do you think there?
我觉得看起来不错啊
That looks pretty good to me.
所以我是说
So my point is,
我们不是要完全抹杀填缝枪
we’re not trying to eliminate the caulk gun completely.
重点是 如果你没有
The point is, if you don’t have one,
或者你找不到你的
or if you can’t find yours,
别让没有合适的工具降低你的效率
don’t be slow it down by not having the right tools.
永远都有可能发明
There’s always something you can do
一个简单的小技巧来解决问题
to possibly create a quick hack and get by.
希望你们可以在下方评论区
So I love to hear what you guys think about
告诉我你们对这些项目的意见
these projects down in the comments.
告诉我这些技巧
Let me know if these are things
会不会在你的工作室里用得到
that you would incorporate in your shop.
同时 如果你们想看更多类似的视频
Also, if you wanna see more stuff like this,
在评论区里告诉我
let me know down in the comments.
除此以外
On top of that,
告诉我有什么你们想看我做的
let me know what you wanna see getting made.
如果你有些酷的想法
If you have some cool ideas that
但你不知道怎么把它化成现实
you just can’t think about how to bring it to life.
在评论区告诉我 我们一起来做
Let’s do it, let me know it down in the comments,
我会尽我所能帮你们把它们做出来
and I’ll do my best to create those for you guys.
但我希望你们喜欢这次的视频
But I hope you guys enjoyed this video,
今天就到此为止了
and that is it for today.
我是《自己动手》的格伦
I’m Glen with DIY Creators,
我们下个视频再见
and I will catch you guys in the next one.
噢 还有 如果你们是新来的
Oh, also, if you guys are new here,
记得订阅这个频道
be sure to subscribe to the channel.
打开你的通知
Ring that bell, turn on your notifications,
这样一来你就可以知道我上传了新视频
so that you know when I upload a new video.
但我觉得今天就差不多了
But I think that would do it for today,
我在下一个视频再跟你们见面
and I’ll see you guys in the next one.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一些便捷的木工小项目

听录译者

天天心旷神怡

翻译译者

天天心旷神怡

审核员

审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0Hm-whbWOY

相关推荐