ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

香港科技大学理学4年课程介绍 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

香港科技大学理学4年课程介绍

4-year Curriculum @ School of Science, HKUST

嗨!欢迎来到香港科技大学
Hello! Welcome to the School of Science.
我的名字是Atsushi 纯粹物理学专业的一名高年级学生
My name is Atsushi, a senior studying Pure Physics.
初次经历大学生活
Being new to the university experience,
你可能会因为有大量你要获得的信息
you may feel a bit overwhelmed
而感到无所适从
by all the information that you are going to get.
这就对了
That’s alright.
我们刚来这时候都有一段调整期
We’ve gone through a similar period of adjustment.
在这小短片里 我会强调你所需要知道的重要信息
In this short vedio, I will highlight all the important information that you need to know
来让你的毕业之旅变得简单
In order to make your joirney to graduation simple and easy.
所以四年后你怎样才能成功地毕业呢
So how do you successfully graduate in four years?
我会通过绘画来向你展示
I’m going to show you with my drawings.
为了四年后从这毕业
To graduate in four years
你必需要获得120个学分
you will have to earn at least 120 credits
完成主修要求
and complete the Major Program requirements.
学校要求
School requirements
大学核心课程
University Common Core
和选修课程
and Free Electives
在这新体制下
Under the new system,
你现在参加的是学校课程而不是单独课程
you are now admitted to the School rather than the individual program.
你至少需要一年来发现
You now have at least one year to explore
你决定选择你喜欢的专业
before deciding upon a major that you like
你可以从十个不同的专业中选择一个 它们是
You can choose from ten different majors, they are
生物化学和细胞生物学
Biochemistry and Cell Biology
生物科学
Biological Science
生物技术
Biotechnology
环境科学
Environmental Science
化学
Chemistry
数学
Mathematics
经济数学
Mathematics and Economics
物理
Physics
他们是由香港科技大学提供的
They are offered by the School of Science.
还有 跨学科办公室会提供
Also, the Interdisciplinary Programs Office will offer
环境管理技术
Environmental Management and Technology,
风险管理和商业智能
and Risk management and Business Intelligence.
想要申请这些专业
To apply for these majors,
你需要先前学完主要的专业预备知识
you will have to fulfill certain major prerequisites.
如果说 我想主修物理
Let’s say I would want to major in Physics.
在决定专业之前我会在秋季学期上PHYS1111
I may take PHYS1111 in fall semester,
然后再春季学期学习PHYS1114
and PHYS1114 in spring semester before I can declare my major.
在你选定专业之后
After you have declared your major,
你需要完成你专业所需要的课程
you will have to complete the required courses for your major.
而对于学校要求 你要完成
For school requirements, you will have to complete
一门IT课程
one IT course,
一门英语课程
one English Language course,
8门基础科学课程
and 8 Science Foundation courses.
在8门基础科学课程里
In the 8 Science Foudation courses,
你需要完成实验室课程
you will have to complete one Lab course
其他7个课堂课程 有以下四个学科
and the 7 Lecture courses from the four disciplines:
生活科学 化学 数学 和物理
Life Science, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
大学核心课程的目的是
The university common core aims to broaden your horizon
通过鼓励你参加不同领域的课程来拓宽你的视野
by encouraging you to take courses in different areas.
你需要完成一共36个学分 包括
You will have to complete a total of 36 credits, which include
人文学科 社会分析
6 Credits in Humanities, Social Analysis
科学技术 各6分
and Science & Technology
除了这些6学分的课程 还有3学分可以来自
out of these six credits, three credits have to be taken from
学校提供的课程
school-sponsored courses.
3分的数量推理
3 Credits in Quantitative Reasoning
6分的核心选修课
6 Credits in Core Electives
6分的英语交流
6 Credits in English Communication
这些需要你在第一学年完成
that you have to complete in the first year of study.
3分的中文交流
3 Credits in Chinese Communication
还有无学分的健康生活方式课程
and a Non-credit bearing Healthy Lifestyle course.
经济 音乐 艺术 中国历史 文学
Courses in Economics, Music, Art, Chinese History, Literature
心理学课程还有其他一些
Psychology and many others will be available
可供你兴趣选择
to be taken in line with your interest.
这些自由选修课是其他一些记入120总学分的课程
The free electives could be other courses that add up your total crrdits to 120.
他们也可以在你选修甚至辅修的课程
They can also be other courses that fulfill your options, or even minor programs.
当然 这儿有些课程也有很多要求
Of course, there are courses that fulfill both requirements.
比如 MATH1013 它被认为
For example, Math 1013, it can be counted towards both
既是学校要求也是大学核心课程要求
School requirements and University Common Core requirements.
然而 你最多只能重复计算6学分
However, you can only double-count a maximum of 6 credits
同时来满足要求
to fulfill both requirements.
是不是觉得太多记不住呢?
Does it feel like too much to remember?
不用担心 我们有不同的人帮助你完成学业之旅
Don’t worry, we have different people helping you along the academic journey.
让我们去见见他们吧
Let’s go and meet them.
在你决定你的专业之前
Before you declare your major,
你有至少一年来探索不同的学科
you have at least one year to explore different disciplines.
在这段时间里 你被叫做预专业学生
During this period, you are called a “Pre-major student”.
所以 如果你有这样的问题像
So, what if you have questions like
“什么时候选专业?”
“when should I declare my major”
“化学专业主要的预备知识有哪些?”
“what are the major pre-requisites courses for Chemistry”?
这儿有三个重要的人可以帮助你
There are three important people to assist you
你的预专业辅导员
Your Pre-Major Faculty Advisor
学校里的学生咨询办公室
our School Student Advising officer
还有你的朋辈导师
and your Peer Mentor.
第一个是你的预专业辅导员
The first one is your Pre-Major Faculty Advisor
他们会给你一些专业计划
They will give you advices on major program
课程选择 研究机会的建议
course selection or research opportunities.
我们说你有问题像
Let’s say you have a question like
“经济数学和纯数学有什么区别?”
“What are the differences between Mathematics & Economics and pure Math?”
辅导员就会帮助你
The advisor are there to help.
第二个人是学生顾问
The second one is a Student Advising Officer
你会在学术咨询办公室和香港科技大学帮助中心见到他们
that you will see in the Office of Academic Advising and Support of the School of Science.
他们会帮助你回答一些问题 像
They are there to answer the questions like
“有哪些是化学专业的预备知识?”
“What are the.major pre-requisites for Chemistry?”
“选专业的程序有哪些?”
“What is the procedure for declaration of major?”
第三个人是你的朋辈导师
The third one is your Peer Mentor.
他们可能经历过你现在正经历的一些问题
They have probably gone through the same problems as you may do this year.
他们会帮你探索大学
They will help you to explore the campus
介绍一些不同的资源给你
and introduce you to different resources.
你可以问他们一些问题
You can ask them questioms like
像“我怎样查看我的电子邮件”
“How do I check my Emails?”
“我该怎样申请储物柜?”
and “Where can I apply for lockers?”
当你选完你的专业以后
After you have declared your major,
你就是一位有专业的学生了
you are now a student with a major
你可以前往你专业部门问一些问题
and you can approach your department or division for questions
生命科学部
Division of Life Science
除了你的学习 这儿还有很多其他的机会
Apart from your studies, there are many other opportunities
你可利用它们来丰富你大学生活
which you can take to enrich your university experience.
实习 研究 社会服务
Internship, Research, Social Aervices
还有海外交流
and Overseas Exchange
你还有问题吗?
Do you have questions?
你想为你的学业而提前计划吗?
Do you want to plan ahead for your studies?
去找你的导师
Go and meet with your advisor.
你可以线上安排见面
You can make appointment online
访问http://advice.science.ust.hk
by visiting http://advice. science.ust.hk.
或者你可以前往学术咨询和支持办公室
Or you can walk in to the Office of Academic Advising and Support
它就在咖啡超市的旁边
which is right next to the coffee shop.
好的 我觉得你已经蓄势待发了
Okay, I think you are ready to go.
大学见
See you on the campus.
更多详细内容 你可以访问我们网站
For more details, you can visit us at
http://advise.science.ust.hk/
http://advise.science.ust.hk/

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

香港科技大学4年介绍,以及相关建议和方法

听录译者

可可天使

翻译译者

eyas闯江湖

审核员

瞌睡虫儿

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCh_qA6VU_I

相关推荐