ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

倒番茄酱的4种奇怪方法 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

倒番茄酱的4种奇怪方法

4 Weird Ways To Get Ketchup Out Of A Bottle

直到现在也很难将番茄酱从瓶子里倒出来
Ketchup is really hard to get out of the bottle until now.
我们聊聊这个吧
Let’s talk about that.
[欢快的主题曲]
[playful theme music]
—神秘日—我是个吃货
-Good Mythical Morning.-I love eating
但有时吃也不是件易事
but sometimes eating can be hard.
比如说 往果倍爽上插吸管
Like trying to get the Capri-Sun straw into a Capri-Sun.
扯出一块大小合适的拉丝奶酪
Trying to pull off an appropriately sized piece of string cheese.
—噢 好沮丧啊—上帝保佑
-Oooh, so frustrating. -Or God forbid.
从薯片筒里拿出
trying to get a mid-level pringle
一片完整的薯片
out of the tube without breaking it.
天哪 这几乎不可能做到
Oh my gosh, that’s nearly impossible.
然而 最难搞的还是番茄酱
But the hardest food of all is ketchup.
是的 我们都知道从玻璃瓶
Yeah, we all know how freaking difficult it is
倒出番茄酱有多难
to get ketchup out of that freaking glass bottle.
但是 我们今天会用一些
But we are gonna freakin’ solve this problem
家庭日常用品
once and for all today using everyday items
一次性解决这个问题
you’ll find around your house.
下面是“好奇连连看”时间
It’s time for Let’s Get Weird with It:
从瓶子里倒出番茄酱
Getting ketchup out of a bottle!
你怎么知道观众们有这些东西呢
How do you know they already found these items?
这些东西很普通
I meant to say everyday items found
平常家里就有
around your house but
我确定观众们已经找好一部分了
I’m sure they’ve found some of ’em
我们把它们带到节目里来了
and we found ’em and brought ’em into the studio.
敲鼓[平和的音乐]
Kick Drum[peaceful music]
一场随身录音室即兴演奏
Nothing works up your appetite like
最能引起人的食欲
a garage band jam session.
我曾经组过一个乐队
I should know, I was in a band
叫做蜡纸狗 你可能听说过
called The Wax Paper Dogs, maybe you’ve heard of it.
我在那里待过
I was also in that band.
我当时真想让自己
I was really trying to make myself
看起来像个大佬
seem like an authority here
但林克也在那个乐队
but Link was also in the band.
我们都是主唱 后来我改做了吉他手
We were both lead singers until we realized that was stupid
因为大家发现一个乐队有两个主唱有点蠢
and I started playing the guitar.
强调一下 你没当过鼓手
Not the drums, I should point out.
嗯 我没去打鼓
Not the drums, no. OK, so.
出色的鼓手都知道
Every good drummer knows that french fries
无薯条不成乐队
is what the band needs.
林克拿着那盘薯条
Link take those fries
放在这儿
you’re gonna place ’em right here
就在番茄酱瓶子下面
in this little spot underneath the ketchup bottle that I have
我现在是你的搬运工吗
I’m like your roadie now?
对啊 瓶子已经固定到鼓架上了
Yeah, I have affixed to the drum set.
我们看到它被胶带粘住了
We can see this is with some tape.
你对准了吗
Have you got the proper alignment here?
对准了 我把这叫做
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I call this,
踢一下 舔一下
kick it and lick it.
可以帮我拧开它吗 小搬运工
Could you unscrew that for me roadie?
右边紧点 左边松点 林克
And righty-tighty lefty-loosey Link.
主唱不懂这些事儿
Lead singers don’t know that kind of thing.
这上面都是胶带
It’s covered up with tape,
但我还是要踢一下
but I’m gonna be hitting the 57 embossed logo
上面的浮雕57商标
with my “sick kick”.
不会像平时那么好听
It’s not gonna sound as awesome as it usually would,
因为我的鼓技会被
because my drumming’s gonna be a little bit hindered
番茄酱瓶子影响 但我仍会
by the ketchup bottle, but typically
像菲尔·柯林斯一样帅
I would be like Phil Collins.
[笑声]
[laughters of staff]
[鼓声]
[sound of drum beating]
[鼓声]
[sound of drum beating]
动起来[鼓声]
Work it![sound of drum beating]
番茄酱滴下来了
We’re getting ketchup drippings!
唱点歌
Sing a little something.
你可以边打边唱吗
Can you sing and play?
#强过菲尔·柯林斯#
#Phil Collins ain’t got nothing on me#
#我能边打鼓#
#I can drum, and I can sing#
#边唱歌#
#at the same time#
哭去吧 菲尔
Eat your heart out Phil!
行了 行了 行啦
Alright, alright… alright!
[瑞特打得更起劲了]
[Rhett plays more aggressively]
好啦好啦
Okay! Okay!
柯林斯 我要让你好看
Phil Collins, I’ll see you on the corner!
—够啦—架子鼓比拼
– It’s alright!- Drum contest.
哇哦 看看我的成果
Whoa, look what I did!
—真棒—看看我做的
– That was great. – Look what I did.
来 瑞特 这是你应得的
You know what Rhett, you deserve it.
以前他就是这么喂我的
That’s how I used to make him feed me.
气球[柔和的音乐声]
Balloon[peaceful music]
假设你在小朋友的生日派对上
Okay, let’s say you’re at a kid’s birthday party,
好消息是 这儿有洋葱圈
good news, there’s onion rings,
坏消息是 有个小丑
bad news, there’s a clown.
其实不算坏 因为我们要从玻璃瓶
Or is it bad news, because in order to get the ketchup
倒出番茄酱 或许小丑可以
out of the glass bottle, maybe the clown
用气球帮忙
can balloon it out.
—哇哦—这就是
– Whoa. – That is what
我们马上要做的事
we are going to do right now.
我们要做个可以喷番茄酱的火山
We are gonna make a volcano that erupts ketchup.
—我喜欢火山—它是
– I like volcanoes. – It’s made out
用洋葱圈做的 我要请你……
of onion rings, so I’m gonna ask you, I’m asking you.
继续 使唤我吧
– Well just go ahead and ask me.
—拿起洋葱圈—直接叫我做就行了
– To take the onion rings. – Just ask me to do it.
围着这个瓶子搭建一座火山
– And build a volcano around this bottle.
你叫我做这个吗
– Can you ask me to do it?
—求你啦—谢谢
– Please, – Thank you.
你会做吗
Will you do it?
谁家里会没有
Because who doesn’t have an air compressor
气泵和气球呢
and balloons lying around their house?
我们把一个气球仔细地
We have meticulously taped one balloon
粘到这台气泵管的出口处
to the end of this air compressor.
我要把它塞进瓶子里
I’m gonna put it down in that bottle,
然后给它充气
I’m gonna blow it up,
这样就会有番茄酱喷出来
and we’re gonna have a ketchup eruption, buddy.
小丑先生假装看不到
Mr. Clown ignore the fact that
几个洋葱圈都碎了
some of these onion rings are breaking.
别把我关进小丑地牢
Don’t send me to the clown dungeon.
—这样做 —这个大一点
-Do this. -Here’s a slightly big one.
往下压一点
Push it down a little bit.
要留出瓶颈位置
You wanna leave the neck exposed.
我不知道做成火山后
I don’t know how you’re gonna
你要怎样打开瓶盖
take the cap off now that you’ve built a volcano.
你都把洋葱圈弄碎了 哥们
You’re gonna break all the onion rings, man.
这样如何
– How ’bout this?
你的手油乎乎的
– Now your hands are greasy.
这件事告诉我们 在洋葱圈
Here’s a hot tip, loosen the bottle
把手弄脏之前
before you get your hands
先拧开瓶盖
greasy with the onion rings.
—我要……—啊天哪
-I’m gonna-Oh gosh.
—我们继续—看起来不错
-Here we go-that’s good, look
—再来我要填满它
here we goI’m just filling in the gaps
把这个放上面 塞满它
I’m gonna put this back on top.Filling in the gaps.
没想到 最难的竟然是搭火山
Who knew the hardest part was gonna be building the volcano.
还不错看起来挺好
It looks goodThat looks pretty good
现在 我要拿起这个
So now, I’m gonna take this.
它已经充好电了
it’s totally charged up.
拿起来
I’m gonna take it.
然后从瓶口放下去
and I’m gonna put this down in here.
塞到瓶底儿
And then go down to the bottom,
再提起来一点点
bring it back up just a little.
开始喽 你后退干吗
And here we go, why you backing up?
我以前没这么干过
– I haven’t seen this before.
三 二 一
In three, two, one
[气泵声]
(sound of the compressor)
没想到会喷出来这么多
That was a lot more of an eruption than I expected.
洋葱圈上一点儿番茄酱都没有
None got on the onion rings.
我觉得“提起来一点”
I think going bringing it back up
可能是罪魁祸首
may have been the crucial mistake.
我被吓到了
I think I got scared.
真不知道为啥要用这个法子
I don’t know why that was part of it.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
[气泵声]
(sound of the compressor)
噢噢 成功了
Oh yeah, there we go!
流下来了
Now we got it, oh!
[气球爆炸声]
[sound of balloon popping]
关上吧
-Cut it off.
我不知道怎么关
I don’t know how to cut it off.
我们做到了
Oh yeah, there we go!
坚持住 气泵放一边去 我尝尝
Hold on, clear that out, so I can enjoy myself.
哇 要尝试几次 但是
Woo, it took a couple of attempts,but boy,
小朋友的生日圆满了
That’s gonna be great at the kid’s birthday party.
我喜欢当着小孩子的面 捏爆番茄酱气球
I love popping ketchup balloons in kids’ faces.
哥们 听着
-Man, listen,
尝起来像是你说过的桌边的鳄梨色拉酱一样
I mean this is something you talk about like tableside guacamole,
噢 人们会喜欢的
Oh, people will love it.
忘了这茬吧 在桌边做
Forget that, do this at the table side.
你脸上也有
You got some on your face.
辣椒 我们来了 辣椒
Chili’s, here we come Chili’s.
他们会这么做吗你先来
Do they do that? -Coming after ya.
真空[柔和的音乐]
Vacuum[peaceful music]
为什么你要我穿成这样呢
Why have you asked me to dress this way?
我很开心穿的人是林克
I’m glad you asked Link.
因为我是美国人
Because I’m an American man
这意味着我喜欢
and that means that I like
坐在工具房里 穿着底裤吃着鸡块
to sit in my tool shed in my underwear eating nuggets.
但为什么我要这么做呢
But why am I doing it?
因为我想让你能够体验下
Because I want you to be able to experience
我每周都能体验的事情
what I experience every weekend.
让我猜猜 你把番茄酱放在鸡块上吗
And let me guess, you put ketchup on your nuggets?
是的 每个美国人都值得
I do, and any American man worth his salt
拥有一台吸尘器
has a Shop-Vac, and can easily affix a tube
可以很容易地安上一个管子
to the end of it.
我们粘上一条管子
We just duct taped a tube.
林克 帮我拿一下
Link, hold this for a second.
你还想让我拿多少东西呢
How many things do you want me to hold?
把你的鸡块放在一边
Set your nuggets down Neal.
拿着
Hold that, and,
我要把它插入番茄酱瓶中
I’m gonna just insert it into the ketchup bottle.
我要把它放倒 让它稳定地出来
I should bring that down, steady her out,
然后开始吸了
and then you turn on the suck.
[启动吸尘器]
[Shop-Vac runs]
看这里
-Look at that.
好好看
– Really nice.
像一条湿哒哒缓慢蠕动的红色虫子
– It’s like a slow wet red worm.
—你想装满整条管—什么
-You wanna fill the whole tube up.-What?
—你想装满整条管—什么
-You wanna the whole tube up. – What?
你想干吗
You wanna what?
你想装满整条管
You wanna fill the whole tube up.
是的 好
Oh yes, okay.
现在 我们把它倒出来
Now, we’re gonna pull her out.
你看看
As you can see,
我吸了一半的番茄酱
I got about half of the ketchup bottle.
林克 你拿着
Link, if you could hold this
我要过去那儿做点事
I have a little work I gotta do
扶住两边 好
over here, hold both sides.Okay.
你要做的事 有很多人
What you gonna do is, a lot of people
不知道大多数的吸尘器 尤其是那些
don’t know this, most Shop-Vacs,especially ones owned
质量杠杠的都是双用的
by American men worth their salt are reversible.
你拿着
So you gonna take it.
它可以变成吹风机
So it can become a blower.
也可以成为番茄酱分离器
It can become a ketchup dispenser.
现在你得把它举高点
Now you’re gonna want to get her up high.
让我猜猜
– Let me guess.
林克 捧住你的鸡块
Link, put your nuggets over your nuggets.
—哎呦—我上周才做了呢
-Oops.-Haven’t done this since last weekend.
林克 鸡块准备好了吗
Link, are your nuggets ready?
鸡块随时待命
– Nuggets ready sir.
[启动吸尘器]
[Shop-Vac runs]
噢 那是什么
Oh, what was that?
好 好 好 好
Okay, alright, alright, okay.
你要一直控制住这条管
You wanna keep control of your tube the whole time.
你知道我做这件事情已经有一段时间了
You know it’s been a while since I did this
所以我不能控制我的管子
so I lost control of my tube.
我觉得你鼓风的管子
I just think you held on to the blowing stage
有点太长了 因为它太棒了
a little too long, ’cause it was going great,
然后噗地喷出来
and then it poofed.
耶 我只是想有个
Yeah, I just wanted to make it
令人兴奋的周六晚上
exciting. Saturday night!
你蘸了你的肚脐眼
You dip in your little nugget hole there.
给你的
Here, this is for you.
我自己来
I’ll take my own nugget from your pile.
你可以做烤肉调料
You could do barbecue sauce,
但这不是这集的重点
but that’s not what this episode’s about.
吊扇[柔和的音乐]
Celling fan[peaceful music]
现在我们准备捣乱了
Now that we’ve already made a mess
我们决定把这个地方都裹上塑料
we’ve decided to cover our place completely in plastic.
因为有几次你想吃热狗的时候
Because how many times have you been eating a hot dog,
吊扇吹来一阵冷风
chilling underneath your ceiling fan,
你倒不出番茄酱
and you can’t get the kechup out of your bottle.
你只能眼巴巴看着
but all you’ve had to do is look up,
答案就在你头顶上方
the answer is right above you.
你要不说 我还没看到呢
I didn’t even see it until you pointed it out.
好 我们把番茄酱瓶
Yeah that’s right, we have strapped ketchup bottles
绑在吊扇的扇叶上
to the blades of our ceiling fan,
这样番茄酱会均匀洒落
to get an optimal distribution of ketchup everywhere.
所以你可以给参加派对的
So you just give a hot dog or two to everyone
每个人一两条热狗 可以的话再给套防护服
at your party, and a hazmat suit if available.
最好是合身的 不像我穿着的这套
Preferably one that fits, not like the one I’m wearing
让我有点不舒服
which is causing me a little discomfort,
但我可以蹲一点点
but I’m crouching a little bit.
好 开始吧 准备好了吗
Alright, here we go, are we ready?
转动风扇吧[舞曲]
Start the fan. [dance music]
开始了 刚开始转得很慢
Here we go, it’s starting slow,
但它应该是最高的
but it should be on the highest setting.
开始滴下来了
Starting to get some drippage way out here.
不 不 不 不
Oh no, oh no.
哇嗷 快起来了
Whoa, that’s quite a streak.
—在这儿—噢 来吧
-There it is. -Oh, here we go.
喔 流得很快 是啊
Woah, the big stream, yes.
休息一下 哇噢
Big release, wow.
你的热狗都没沾上
You got hardly any on your dog over there man.
你身上滴得都是
You got a lot on your self.
我蘸下下面的
Well I got it down here.
我右边的香肠还没沾上 但我手沾了一些
My right wiener’s still dry, but I got some on my hands
我要告诉你 这不仅
Well I’ll tell ya, not only was that
很成功 也很好玩
a resounding success, it was also fun.
谢谢你的喜欢 评论和订阅
Thanks for liking, commenting, and subscribing.
你知道要做什么啦
You know what time it is.
嗨 我是艾希莉
Hi, my name is Ashley.
我是凯米 我是简
I’m Kemi. I’m Jane.
我是夏洛特 我是爱丽丝
I’m Charlotte. I’m Alice.
我是索菲·伊莉斯 我是考特尼
I’m Sophie-Elise. I’m Courtney.
我们来自加拿大魁北克
And we’re from Quebec, Canada.
是时候转动神奇之轮了
And it’s time to spin the Wheel of Mythicality.
我们有好办法让你得到小玩意儿
We’ve got a great way for you to get merch,
上神奇商店 去那儿吧
out of mythical.store, go there.
有很多东西 有清洁用品啦
For all kinds of things, including grooming products,
神奇的润发油—这个给我
like mythical pomade, -Give me that.
—我的胡须护理油—给我
-My beard oil. -Give me that.
—林克的润唇膏—给我
-Link’s lip balm. -Give me that.
你可以拥有这三样东西
You could have all three.
点击进入节目
And click through to Good Mythical More where
在那里我们要
we are going to
和全体人员
carouse the condiment aisle
在走廊畅饮
with the crew, carouse.
—我们要畅饮它—好
-We’ll carouse it-Sure
有问必答
QTMBA, question that must be answered.
这是一个问题 林克 你得回答它
This is a question, Link, I’m gonna make you answer it.
你一定要回答
This is a question that must be answered,
很简单 如果你可以复活一年
it simply must, if you had to relive one year
但要一直穿全身塑形衣
of your life, but could only wear a full-body
你会选择哪一年呢
spandex suit the whole time, which year would it be?
什么[笑声]
What?[laughters of staff]
如果我可以复活一年
If I could relive any year,
但我得穿塑型衣吗
but I had to wear spandex?
是哪一年是吗
How ’bout year one?
穿着塑型衣
Come out with spandex, be the spandex baby.
你会上新闻的
You’d be in the news.
我想是高一那一年吧
I’m thinking freshman year of high school,
那样我就是塑形衣宝宝啦
’cause then I could be The Spandex Kid.
我就扬名天下啦
Everyone would know me right off the bat.
那以后你就只能在家学习了
And then you’d be homeschooledevery year after that.
在有问必答里
Post your answer to this question
写下你对这个问题的答案
with #QTMBA, you must.
感谢你们的订阅
Thanks for clicking subscribe.
视频播出后 你们可以点击左边来观看我们的节目
Click on the left to watch our show after the show Good Mythical More.
点击右边观看
Click the video on the right to watch another episode
更多节目
of Good Mythical Morning.
一定要看我们其它频道哦
And be sure to check out our other channel.
点击视频底部观看This Is Mythical
This Is Mythical, by clicking the video on the bottom.
感谢你们的支持
Thanks for being your mythical best.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

倒番茄酱的4种奇怪方法

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

李门牙😄

审核员

A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUYJVLocivE

相关推荐