ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

培养习惯的四条准则 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

培养习惯的四条准则

4 Ways to BREAK Bad Habits and BUILD New Ones.

Hello everyone. So today we are going to talk about how to build strong habits.
大家好 今天我们来聊一下怎样养成良好的习惯
And for that I’m going to base this video off of James Clear’s Atomic Habits
因此 我将以詹姆斯·克利尔的《掌控习惯》这本书的内容为基础制作这个视频
which was our book for our book club in March.
这是来自我们三月读书俱乐部里的书
And it basically covers everything that you need to know about how to build habits,
这本书基本上涵盖了 你想了解怎样去培养习惯的所有事情
how you can trick yourself into start doing certain things in a more systematic way,
你怎样能以更有系统的方法 让自己投入到所做的事情里
and what are the rules that apply for habit building and for habits tracking.
还有习惯的养成和保持 所用到的规则是什么
Since there are tons of things to discuss in this video, and it’s going to be a long one,
由于在这个视频中有很多东西需要讨论 而且这将是一个很长的视频
I want to thank PDFelement for partnering with me today and helping make this video.
今天我想感谢陪伴并协助我一起做这个视频的PDFelement编辑器
PDFelement is a PDF editor that offers a seamless experience
PDFelement编辑器可以给您良好体验
while you are reading and annoting your documents
它可以提供阅读 文档注释等
Although the interface is simple, it allows you to do three important things.
尽管它的界面非常简洁 但它能让你做三件重要的事情
First, it lets you highlight important sentences with the highlight function, which helps you retain the content better.
首先 你能用高亮功能来标记重要的句子 帮你更好地记住文章的内容
Secondly, you can make remarks when you disagree with certain ideas by adding a text box or callouts.
其次 当你对文章里的某些观点产生分歧时 你可以通过添加文字或标注出来
Finally you can overall make your notes more mindfully.
以便于您能专注地完成您的注解
These can take different formats and can be seen from the sidebar in PDFelement,
这些功能都带有不同的格式 并且都能在PDFelement编辑器的侧边栏上看得到
so you can quickly go over the entire documents.
这样能让你快速地浏览整篇文件
Overall, PDFelement is a powerful editor that allows you to focus on the really important tools
总之 PDFelement是一款功能强大的编辑器工具 它可以让你关注在重要的事情上
while you are studying or reading to form better habits.
当你在学习或者阅读时形成更好的习惯
PDFelement is available on Mac OS and Windows,
PDFelement编辑器可在MacOS和Windows系统上使用
and you can download a free trial, if you’re curious about this tool
如果你对此工具感到好奇 你可以下载一个免费试用版
by using the links provided down below.
使用底下提供的链接
So the first idea of the Atomic Habits is that
《掌控习惯》 这本书的第一个观点是
accumulation of tiny habits in a systematic way can drastically improve your life.
用系统的方法来积累微习惯 可以使你的生活得到彻底的改变
In the words of James Clear, habits are behaviors repeated enough times
to become automatic with the ultimate purpose of solving the problems of life with as little energy or effort as possible.
What this means is that habits can work for or against you,
这意味着习惯对你有利也有弊
especially when we are talking about habits compounding.
特别是当我们讨论习惯的累积性
So since habits can be accumulated,
因为习惯可以积累
this compounding can be very drastically positive or negative in your life.
所以 这种累积性在你的生活中会产生非常积极的或是消极的影响
The more positive habits that compound in your life,
你保有的好习惯越多
the more positive healthy and better your life will be.
你的生活就会越积极健康 你的生活就会越好
The worse your habits are, the worse will be the compounding
你的习惯越差 累积的副作用越大
and the effect that those habits have on your lifestyle.
对你人生的负面影响也越大
Habit forming has a cycle comprised of four different parts or stages.
习惯形成是由四个不同的部分或阶段组成的一种循环
First, you have the cue, the craving, the response and then the reward.
首先 你有提示 渴求 反馈 最后是奖赏
Using one of the examples in the book,
使用这本书上的一个例子
the cue can be answering your emails.
这个提示可能是让你回复邮件
The craving is you began to feel stressed while you are working about other things in your life,
渴求就是当你在为生活中的其他事情忙活时 你开始感到有压力
or even about the work you’re currently doing.
或者甚至是关于你目前正在做的工作
The response for that craving is you starting to bite your nails
这种渴求的反应是你开始咬指甲
so the reward will be you are going to try to reduce stress by biting nails.
所以奖赏就是 你会通过咬指甲来减轻压力
So you are going to form that habit out of a stressful situation.
然后你就养成了一个紧张状态的习惯
And in this case it’s a negative habit.
在这例子里 它是一个消极的习惯
Once you understand this cycle, you are better equipped to start dealing with habit-forming.
只要你理解这个循环 你就能更好地开始理解习惯的养成
So James Clear presents us with four rules for habit forming.
所以詹姆斯·克利尔给我们提出习惯养成的四条规则
These rules can be using its positive form to try to build your habits
你可以正向利用这些准则来培养习惯
or you can use these rules in its negative form to try to destroy or tackle those bad habits
也可以反过来用
that are already implemented in your life.
来尝试改掉那些已经在你生活中养成的坏习惯
So the first rule is to make your habits obvious.
所以第一条规则是 让你的习惯显而易见
And for that you usually use your environment.
为此 你通常会使用你的环境
Basically habit-forming has everything to do with behavioral change.
基本上 习惯的养成与行为的改变有很大关联
And behavioral change has a lot to do with your awareness of the space you’re in,
另外 行为的改变与你对环境的认知
and the way you process things in your day-to-day life.
以及日常生活中处理事情的方式有很大关系
In that sense it’s really important to associate a certain behavior with the type and location.
从这个意义上讲 把某个行为的类型和发生的场合联系起来是非常重要
Using your physical environments to raise awareness for these behaviors and these habits
使用你的物理环境去提高那些行为和习惯方面的认知
is very important to build new ones.
对养成一个新习惯来说是非常重要的
So if you are currently trying to drink more water on a daily basis,
所以 如果你现在想养成每天都想喝足够水的习惯
you can try to place a bottle of water in your work station,
你可以试着在你工作的位置或经常学习的地方
or the place you’re usually studying,
放上一杯水
because you’ll be constantly reminded of that habits,
这样你会不断地想起喝水这件事情
and you’re much more likely to start doing it.
这样你就更有可能开始想起喝水
Another thing you can do in this especially highlighted by the author is start to try something called habit stacking.
你可以做的另一件事是 开始尝试一种叫做习惯叠加的东西 这是作者特别强调的
Habit stacking mainly means that once you’ve developed a first habit
习惯叠加主要是指一旦你养成了第一个习惯
and you’ve successfully implemented that habit into your life,
并且成功地将这个习惯应用到你的生活中
you can start associating that habit with the second one.
你就可以开始将这个习惯与第二个习惯联系起来
Basically the reasoning here is that after doing habit number one, you start doing habit number two.
这里的基本逻辑是 你养成了第一个习惯后 你就会开始第二个习惯
An example can be after pouring yourself a cup of coffee,
举个例子 在给自己倒了一杯咖啡后
you will meditate for 10 minutes.
你会冥想10分钟
And after you meditate for those 10 minutes,
然后冥想这10分钟后
you are going to write a journal entry,
你将写一篇日记
or create your to-do list for today.
或者创建你今天的待办事项清单
Basically as time goes on, your brain will start to identify that second habit with the first one.
基本上随着时间推移 你的大脑会开始把两个习惯联系到一起
If your first habit was already very well implemented,
如果你的第一个习惯已经很好地养成了
then you have an easier time implementing habit number two,
那么你就更容易养成第二个习惯
because it will be way more natural than trying to isolate that second habit in time and in space.
因为这比单独养成两个习惯要简单的多
The second rule is to make your habits attractive.
第二条规则是 让你的习惯具有吸引力
The more attractive an opportunity is, the more likely it is to be habit-forming.
一件事情越是有吸引力 就越可能养成习惯
A very easy way to make everything more attractive is to associate your habits with the social group.
一个非常简单的方法是将你的习惯与社会群体联系起来 这样就能让一切更具有吸引力
People are more prompt to follow habits that are actually followed in a current social group.
人们会迅速地入乡随俗
This does not necessarily mean that you’re going to mimic all the behaviors of the people around you, your friends and family,
这并不是意味着你要效仿你周围的人 比如你的朋友和家人的行为
but it rather means that you can gather a lot of inspiration from people that are following the habits you want to follow.
只是这意味着 你可以从身边有好习惯的人那里学习
It can be very beneficial for someone who is trying to read a lot to be inserted in a book club
对于那些想要大量阅读的人来说 试图去加入读书俱乐部是非常有益的
because you are going to have all these updates from your fellow book club members;
因为你将从你的读书俱乐部成员那里得到最新更新的书
you are going to go to meetings in a regular schedule.
你要定期去参加会议
Overall that reading implementation habits is going to be much easier
总之 培养阅读习惯
than someone with trying to isolate themselves from the world
将会比闭门造车
and trying to do it on their own.
来得更简单
Rule number three is to make habits easy.
规则三是使习惯简便易行
And I think this is the easiest part of habit forming.
我认为这是养成习惯最简单的一部分
Basically all you have to do is trick yourself to start a habit
基本上你要做的就是让自己开始投入一个习惯中
instead of tricking yourself to finish a habit.
而不是让你自己投入在完成一个习惯
James Clear actually talks a lot about this when it comes to fitness habits and fitness goals.
詹姆斯·克利尔实际上谈论了很多关于健身习惯和健身目标的话题
Instead of focusing on doing one hour workout at the gym every single day,
并不只是关注于每天在健身房锻炼一个小时
if you are coming from a place where workouts or fitness levels are very low,
如果你平时锻炼或健身很少
and you’re not used to that kind of routine
并且你不习惯这种计划
maybe it’s very important that on the first step, you try to show up at the gym.
也许 第一阶段非常重要的是 你要试图出现在健身房
Maybe a 15-minute workout is best suited for you to start developing your fitness habits
也许可以先进行15分钟的锻炼
instead of trying to pursue this ultimate goal of being very fitness prone
而不是一开始就要定一个健身达人的目标
and going to the gym every single day and doing something
每天去健身房做一些事情
that is very different from your current schedule.
这可能与你目前的日程安排有很大的不同
A good way to summarize this is to use the 2 minute rule.
总结一下就是使用两分钟规则
The 2 minute rule basically says that in order to accomplish something,
两分钟规则基本上说的是为了达成某事
you must try at least to do that for 2 minutes.
你必须试着至少做两分钟
For instance, if you’re trying to write a book, a novel,
例如 如果你试着写一本书 一本小说
or even a very long research paper,
甚至是一篇很长的研究论文
instead of telling yourself that you need to write 1,000 words every single day,
可以试着先不要每天必须写1000个字
why not just selling yourself to open your laptop and write a sentence or at least a small paragraph.
可以先打开你的笔记本电脑 写一句话或一个小段落
Even if it’s not the exact outcome you want to,
虽然这不是你的最终目标
at least you’re trying to build that habit of every day showing up for that specific task.
至少你在每天努力完成一点
When you formed the habit of showing up every single day,
当你养成了每天都完成一点的习惯
you are much more prone to start developing that habit at a second stage.
在第二阶段你更容易开始养成这个习惯
And take your showing out the criteria and build upon it
拿出你的标准 并以此为基础
to write more sentences, more paragraphs, more words every single day.
每天写下更多的句子 更长的段落 更多的单词
The fourth rule is to make habits satisfying.
第四条规则是 让习惯令人愉悦
Basically we are much more likely to start developing habits that grant us rewards
基本上 我们更有可能开始养成给予自己奖励的习惯
because our human brain was just made to prioritize instant rewards over the late rewards.
因为我们的大脑天生就会优先考虑即时奖励 而不是延迟的奖励
You can create these rewards for yourself in many different ways,
你可以通过多种不同的方式为自己设立一些奖励
and they mostly depend on your budget, on your availability, or your time.
它们主要取决于你的预算 可用性或时间
For instance, if you are trying to tackle a large research paper,
例如 如果你试图修改一篇大型的研究论文
maybe you can tell yourself that after each thousand words,
你可以告诫自己每写完1000个单词后
you can watch an episode of your favorite series.
你可以看你最喜欢的连续剧的一集
If you have the budget, maybe you can tell yourself that
如果你有足够的预算 也许你可以告诉自己
after seven successful days at the gym, you deserve massage.
在健身房坚持七天之后 你应该得到按摩
However, James Clear tries to approach this problem with peoples of all different kinds, and with all different types of budgets,
然而 詹姆斯·克利尔通过各种不同类型的人和各种不同类型的预算来解决这个问题
and he says that the most satisfying way to build habits is actually keeping a habit tracker.
最后作者说 培养习惯令人最满意的方法 实际上是保持记录习惯
With the habit tracker, you should focus on your progress, and not only on your goals,
有了记录习惯 你应该专注于过程 并不仅仅是结果
but it lets you see that you’re doing things in a good way,
它让你看到你正在以一种好的方式做事情
and that you’re positively improving your life.
你正在积极地改善你的生活
Allowing yourself to not break the chain and seeing that on paper,
不允许自己半途而废 并在记在纸上
or in your favorite organization app grants a very satisfying feeling,
或记录在你喜爱的APP上 会带给你一种令人非常愉悦的感觉
because you finally feel like you can accomplish something.
因为你最终有感觉自己可以完成一些事情
In that sense, habit tracking is a very fundamental part of habit building.
从这个意义上讲 记录习惯是习惯养成过程非常基础的部分
And although you can build habits without the habit tracking parts,
虽然你可以在缺少记录习惯部分的情况下养成习惯
it’s really recommended that if you’re starting from zero,
但是如果你从零开始
a habit tracker will definitely improve your experience
那么记录习惯这部分肯定会丰富你的经历
to make you understand where you are failing and why,
让你了解你失败的地方和原因
and to basically allow you to feel accountable for your habit building,
并基本上让你对自己的习惯养成负责
and make your experience way more thorough and positive.
还会使你的体验更加彻底和积极
I want to know what is your opinion on these methods
我想知道关于这些方法你的观点是什么
and whether you’ve read Atomic Habits by James Clear.
还有你是否阅读过詹姆斯·克利尔的《掌控习惯》这本书
And I also want to know what kinds of habits are you trying to improve right now.
我还想知道你正在试图改变的习惯是什么
I can definitely say that my main problems with habit building is drinking more water and improving my fitness routine.
可以肯定地说 我目前主要问题是需要养成经常喝水以及健身的习惯
So I want to hear your thoughts on this.
所以 我想听到关于你对这方面的看法
Leave a comment down below and I will see you in my next video. Bye.
你可以在下面留言来交流 我们下个视频见 拜拜

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

养成一个良好的习惯可以对您的生活产生积极的影响。好的行为重复多次就会变成习惯。根据视频中的四条准则,培养自己良好习惯,祝您生活越来越好

听录译者

刘唯为📖

翻译译者

YXG-小坤坤

审核员

审核员_DY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mhpgrZq7Oc

相关推荐