ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

4个让你听懂外国人说什么的小技巧 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

4个让你听懂外国人说什么的小技巧

4 Steps to Easily Understand English | Improve English Listening Skills #Spon

(uplifting instrumental music)
(令人振奋的音乐)
– Hello everyone and welcome back to English With Lucy.
各位大家好 欢迎回来《和露西一起学英语》
Long time no see, right?
很长时间没见了吧?
I know, I had a little break.
我知道 我最近断更了一下
I’ve moved house, I’m in a new house now.
我搬家了 现在我住进新房子
And this room will soon be my new studio,
这间房很快将变成我的录影室
it’s got a lovely window over there so there’s lots of light,
房子的那边有一个很漂亮的窗户 所以光线很好
so I’m in the middle
所以我在这房间的正中间
of setting that up for you guys.
给大家布置好
Today I’m going to talk about improving your understanding,
今天我们将讨论如何提高你的理解力
so being able to understand what native speakers say
(让你)即使是在语速很快的情况下
when they’re talking and when they’re talking quickly.
也能理解那些当地人说了些什么
Now I have done a video
之前我已经做过一个视频
that is quite similar to this,
也和这个话题很相似
it’s along the same lines, it talks about the same subject
思路相同 说的是同一件事情
about listening and improving your listening skills.
关于听力以及提高听力技巧
If I remember correctly I think there were 12 ways
如果我没记错的话有12个
that you could improve your listening skills in that last video,
看完后你能提高你的听力技巧的方法
if you wan na see that, you can click
如果你想看的话 你可以
right here, and I’ll put a link
点击这里 我会在说明里
in the description, but today we’re only going to focus
给个链接 但是今天我们将只针对
on four tips.
四个小窍门
I’m going to be focusing less on the academic side
我重点很少放在学术听力
of listening and more on the real life side of listening
而更多的关注现实交流的听力
and the listening skills and the listening comprehension
以及听的技巧和理解技巧
skills because it’s about understanding
因为这是关于理解
that you will use on a daily basis.
你日常生活中使用的语言
So let’s get started.
所以 我们开始吧
So tip number one, order your resources.
第一点 整理你的资源
Now the biggest tip that any English teacher will give you
如果你尝试去提高听力 现在每个英语老师
if you’re trying to improve your listening is
都会教的重要技巧就是
listen to movies, listen to audio books,
听电影台词 有声书
listen to more exams and things like that,
听更多和考试内容相关的东西
listen to the news, listen to the radio.
收听新闻和电台
Excellent tip, it’s a tip I give myself,
是一个很不错的建议 这也是我给自己的建议
but I want to make sure that my students
但是我希望确保我的学生
listen to the right things in the right order.
用正确的方式去听正确的东西
I wouldn’t recommend a sarcastic British comedy
我不会推荐幽默讽刺类的喜剧
that uses the complexities of British English
因为它涉及到了英式英语
to the fullest extent, see they’d use things like that,
最复杂的部分 它们会用到这些
and I almost don’t know what I’m saying,
我都不知道自己说的是什么
so you maybe won’t either.
所以你最好也别用(它们当听力材料)
You want to start with easier things
你要从容易的事情开始
and work your way up to more difficult things.
然后再到更难的事情
There is no point starting at the top
从最难的部分开始是没有意义的
unless you’re a genius.
除非你是天才
So I’m gonna give you this sort of order of resources
所以我将给你这些资源的顺序
that you should go for and you can kind of see
你可以去找 可以结合自己的水平
where you’re at, see what you understand,
看看你理解了什么
and then, you know,
之后 你知道的
maybe move up to the next one.
开始进行下一步
So what kind of thing should you listen to
所以你该听什么样的材料呢?
if you don’t know any English, if you’re a complete beginner. Mr.
如果你不懂英语 完全是个初学者
Bean. Joke,
《憨豆先生》
that is a joke, in Mr. Bean he says
这是个笑话 在这个影片中
very little in English, but it is a fantastic TV show
他基本不说什么话 但那是个很火的电视节目
so watch that for fun first and then you can start
所以你可以先看着取乐 然后
your English listening practise.
你就可以开始你的听力练习了
So beginners and even early intermediate
初学者甚至是中级初期的人都如此
because remember that listen is often found to be
因为听力常常被认为是
the hardest skill of all four skills
考试中听 说 读 写
that they tend to test in exams, listening, speaking,
四部分当中
reading, and writing.
最难的部分
I always see with my students they get the highest scores
我总是看到我的学生在
in reading and writing and it’s listening and speaking
读和写上获得高分 但是听和说
where they start to suffer and listening
就开始吃力 并且听力
tends to be the worst.
往往是最糟的
Oh my god.
我的天
– Hello and welcome to English With Lucy.
大家好 欢迎来和露西学英语
– Oh shut up.
哦 闭嘴
Oh my god.
我的天
Sorry about that, I got disturbed.
抱歉 我被打扰了
Where was I?
我说到哪里啦?
– Hello, welcome to English With Lucy.
你好 欢迎和露西一起学英语
– Stop it.
停下
This is why I don’t upload more regularly.
这就是我为什么不能规律的上传视频的原因
Bye Will.
再见 威尔
So what I was trying to say was
所以我刚才尝试说的是
don’t be afraid if you can actually understand
如果你真正理解了的内容
way less than you would expect a person of your level
远不如你期望的你同水平的人应该达到的程度
to understand, so even if you’re at like an intermediate
也不要有什么担心 即使你已经达到了中等阶段
level you might need to listen
你可能还是需要
to lower levels to start with.
从低一点儿的阶段开始听
So what I always recommend is test out
所以我一直建议的是
listening to children’s TV programmes
试试去听儿童类电视节目
simply because children’s TV programmes
简单来说儿童节目
are normally designed to help a child learn more
常常是为了帮助孩子学到更多
and understand more and also improve their vocabulary,
理解更多 并提高他们的词汇量
especially TV programmes for younger children.
尤其是面向更年幼的孩子的电视节目
If you want I have a great recommendation
如果你想让我推荐几个
for a British TV show that’s designed for kids,
为儿童设计的英国电视节目
it’s very educational, it’s packed full of vocabulary,
很具有教育意义 同时还包含了很多词汇
and it is Peppa Pig.
那就是《小猪佩奇》
Incredibly famous TV show that I imagine
我想这部著名的电视节目
will be in your country as well.
在你所在的地区也能观看
See if you can switch it into its native language
看看你是否能够把他 转变成它本来的语言
which is British English and it’s actually really,
也就是英式英语 它真的
really funny because it think it’s designed
真的非常有趣 因为它是
for parents to watch it with the child,
设计来让家人和孩子一块观看的
so not only area you learning loads
所以不管你在哪里学习
it is just a really good programme.
它都是一个很好的选择
If you find yourself understanding 80% of Peppa Pig
如果你发现能看懂小猪佩奇
or whatever you choose to watch that’s designed for children
或者任何其他设计给小朋友看的节目的80%
then you can move up to slapstick comedy,
然后你可以去看闹剧类的喜剧
comedy that is silly, it’s not got in depth humour
这类喜剧很直白易懂 不涉及深层的幽默
and it doesn’t play around with the language,
而且它不怎么玩儿文字游戏
it’s just basic comedy.
它只是最基本的喜剧
Normally and I really don’t want to offend anyone here,
我真的不想去冒犯别人 但通常情况下
but normally American comedy shows are more on this level
美国喜剧通常是这一水平的喜剧
than the English ones.
相较于英伦喜剧来说
The British English sense of humour tends to be darker,
英式喜剧趋向于黑色幽默
more subtle, we tend to say things with a straight face,
更微妙 而且我们更倾向于板着脸说话
but as a huge generalisation American comedy TV shows
但是整体上大数据归纳来说 美国喜剧
seem to be more in your face,
更多的表现在脸上
the jokes are more obvious,
笑点更加明显
and you can follow the plot more easily.
你很容易就能融入情节
A couple of recommendations for you are, of course, Friends,
当然《老友记》是首推的一部喜剧
Friends can be enjoyed in any language
不论什么语言下都能享受老友记里面的乐趣
and chances are you’ve seen Friends in your language
你可能你已经看过你母语版的老友记
so you’ll understand more or less what’s going on
因此在英文版中你也或多或少
in English as well.
能明白讲了些什么
If you do want a British TV series
如果你实在想看某个系列的英国节目
one that I really like, it’s an old one now,
有一个节目我非常喜欢 但是现在已经很老了
is The Vicar of Dibley, again, I’ll put this
叫《牧师蒂博雷》下面我将要讲讲
in the description box.
这个电视节目
It’s very, very British, I would say
它是典型的英式喜剧 我得说
it’s slightly more difficult
它相较于老友记来说
than friends because they do use the language and play with language
有点儿难度 因为他们使用语言的同时还玩文字游戏
a little bit, but it’s a gorgeous British accent,
但它的英式口音非常的棒
they’ve got a wide variety of accents really.
其实剧中有各种各样的口音
It’s about a female vicar, Dawn French,
这个剧是关于一个女性牧师 多恩弗莱西
one of my favourite female comedians,
我最喜欢的女性喜剧演员之一
who becomes the vicar for a very small village
扮演了一个小镇的牧师
that’s very set in their ways, they’re not very modern,
他们有自己的处事方式 不是很现代化
they like to do things in a traditional way,
他们喜欢用传统方式办事
and it is hilarious.
经常非常滑稽
There aren’t that many episodes,
这部电视剧不长
but it’s something I’ve always watched with my parents at Christmas. Next,
但我经常在圣诞节和家人一块看 接下来
I would move up to films and TV shows
我将介绍一些对话很少的
that tend to have less talking, i.e. action films,
电影和电视节目 比如说一些动作电影
detective films, films and TV shows
侦探电影 这些电影和节目
where there’s time for you to think about what’s going on
有充裕的时间让你想清楚发生了什么
and it’s very visual.
而且非常具有视觉冲击力
And then obviously for the most advanced you would want to look
接下来更进一步你会想看
at Sci-Fi because they give in depth explanations,
科幻类的视频 因为它们有着更深的设定和说明
dark comedies, drama, and also period drama,
黑色幽默剧 戏剧 还有历史剧也是这样
that’s quite difficult’cause they tend to use
它们挺难的 因为它们明显更倾向于
old fashioned language, obviously.
使用经典的语言表达
The next tip is one that is so, so important,
接下来是非常重要的一点
it’s practise, but it’s not just practise,
那就是练习 但不仅仅是普通的练习
it’s practise with consistency.
它是有连贯性的练习
An hour long conversation with a native, fantastic,
和当地人连续对话1小时 非常棒
that is great practise.
这就是很好的练习
An hour long conversation with a native every single week
每周一次与当地人有反馈的
with feedback, now that is how you’re going
对话1小时 这样你就能
to improve your understanding.
提高你的理解能力
And not only that, making sure that you work
但不要仅仅用那种方法 你要同时使用
on every single other skill as well,
其他的方法进行练习
obviously we need more, obviously it’s always good
很明显我们需要多种方法结合 关注于
to really focus on what you’re lacking which is
你薄弱的听力技巧这个环节
your listening skill, but improve your pronunciation, improve
是很好的 但是改善发音
your reading so that you understand more words,
提高阅读技巧 你才可以理解更多词汇
writing is also incredibly important,
写作也同样很重要
speaking and listening goes hand in hand.
听和说也密切相关
This tips comes thanks to the sponsors of today’s video,
这一点要感谢今天视频的赞助商
it is Lingoda, Lingoda is an online language learning
那就是Lingoda 这是一个在线语言学习平台
platform that is very close to my heart,
它与我想要的非常接近
I really like what they do there at Lingoda.
我非常喜欢Lingoda做的这些
You can learn English, French, Spanish, or German
你可以和当地有资质的教师
with real qualified native teachers
学习英语 法语 西语或者德语
in both group and private classes.
有多人课堂和一对一辅导
I’ve had so many English With Lucy students
已经有很多《和露西学英语》的学生
study at Lingoda and I’ve got such great feedback
在Lingoda上学习 而且反馈都不错
because it’s perfect for busy people.
因为它对很忙的人来说非常适用
You can schedule in classes 24/7,
你可以随时安排你的上课计划
there are teachers all over the world,
因为这里有来自世界各地的老师
there are always group and private classes available.
这里总会有可以加入的多人课堂和一对一辅导
I’ve tried out some
我自己已经尝试过一些
of their classes myself and they are really high quality.
他们的课程 而且真的质量很高
You’ve got fantastically prepared activities
你可以和真正的本地老师一起
with the real native qualified teacher,
获得准备的非常精彩的课程
very small group sizes, private lessons as well.
上课规模都很小 也有私人课堂
You pay on a monthly basis, there are various
你需要按月支付 这里有很多
different tiers, different levels,
不同层次 不同水平来供选择
and they have given me a special offer to give to you.
而且他们已经给了我一个特殊的优惠 来送给你们
You can get 50 dollars or 50 Euros
你可以在第一个月得到50美元或欧元
off your first month
来抵免在Lingoda
at Lingoda, all you have
所花费用 你所要做的
to do is click on the link
就是点击描述框里的
in the description box and use the code that is right here.
内容 并使用这里的兑换码
Please let me know how you get
请告诉我你的后续进展如何
on’cause I love to hear about your success stories.
因为我很希望听到你成功的故事
Moving on to my next point which is more focused
进入到我的下一条建议 这条建议关注于
on real life conversations and how to understand
在现实生活的对话里 如何在
native speakers when they’re talking to you and when they’re talking quickly.
本地人和你说话很快的时候去理解他们的话
My tip for you is dominate the conversation
我给你的建议就是主导对话
which I know can be quite hard
我知道这会很难
especially if you’re naturally quite an introvert.
尤其如果你天生有点内向
I have my days, some days I’m an introvert
我状态是变化的 这几天我有点儿内向
and some days I’m an extrovert,
过几天又变的外向
but I’m not talking about going into a conversation
但是我说的并不是在谈话的时候
and taking over and dominating everything,
主导和接管所有事情
I’m saying take the lead with the conversation
我说的是要把握对话的主动
and direct it because if you’re speaking
并且引导谈话 因为如果你正在和
with a native speaker or somebody who has a much higher
本地人或者比你水平高很多的人交谈
level than you, you are the one who is doing
你才是那个需要做更多工作的人
most of the work and they can kind of relax.
而他们相对较轻松
It’s very easy for them to not understand
他们很容易不理解
if they’re just native or to forget
当他们是母语使用者 忘记了
if they did learn once,
他们曾经在学习语言中的理解困难
but now they’re
但是现在他们
at a kind of level where they don’t have to think about anything,
已经到了一种不需多想就能理解的水平
it’s all natural, it’s very easy for them
这是很自然的 他们很容易
to not understand how tough it is for a non-native speaker,
不去理解 非本地人学习英语
for a learner of English.
有多难
So I want to make it very clear to you,
所以我想要和你说清楚
I as a teacher and I
我作为一个老师
as a friend and as a native speaker
一个朋友以及一个英语母语者
of English have never once felt annoyed or frustrated
从来没有在别人需要我重复时
with somebody asking me to repeat something.
感到烦恼和挫败
if I know that they have been listening
如果我知道他们试着听
and trying to understand me.
并尝试理解我所说的
If you know, it’s my boyfriend who obviously
如果你知道 我男朋友一副
has zoned out who wasn’t listening to what I was saying
不听我说话很明显走神的样子
and then says what, sorry, can you say that again? Yes,
还问我 什么 对不起你能再说一遍吗? 对
that is annoying.
这才让人恼火
But if someone’s obviously not understood me
但如果有人很明显只是不理解我说的话
I don’t mind,
我是不会介意的
in fact I’m glad that they want to understand
事实上我很高兴他们试着去理解
what I’m saying and that they care enough about what I’m saying
我所说的 因为他们足够关心我说了什么
that they’re asking me to repeat it.
他们才会要求我重复一遍
So there are two things that I want you to start
所以通常有两点 我想要你
getting confident at saying.
自信地说出来
The first one is asking for repetition,
第一点就是要求重复
and the second one is asking for somebody to slow down.
第二点就是叫别人降低语速
So asking for repetition, oh sorry, I didn’t catch that.
那么请再说一遍 噢 抱歉 我没听懂
I didn’t quite understand it, I got the majority,
我有些细节不明白 我只明白了个大概
but not all of it, I didn’t quite catch that. Sorry,
但不是全部 我有点跟不上了 对不起
could you repeat that?
你能再重复一遍吗?
Note that I’m often starting with sorry
注意要求的时候要先说对不起
because it’s a good interjection to get somebody to stop talking.
因为这是让别人暂停说话的较好的方式
What was that, could you say that again?
是什么来着 你能再说一遍吗?
Notice that I’m showing you my ear
注意 我正在向你展示我的耳朵
and I’m kind of doing a circle motion,
我在做一个划圆的动作
could you repeat that?
你能再重复一遍吗?
I’m making it very clear that I’m having trouble understanding.
我非常清楚我在理解中出了差错
About slowing down, you’re either asking for them
关于降低语速 你同样需要让别人
to speak a little bit more
说的更慢一点儿
slowly or to speak more clearly,
或者说的更清楚一些
maybe they’re joining their words too much,
他们可能会加入很多自己的语言
they’re using too much connected speech.
他们用了很多连音
You could say sorry, I’m having a little bit of trouble
你应该说对不起 我不能明白
understanding what you’re saying,
你说了些什么
would you mind speaking a little bit more slowly?
你介意说的更慢一点吗?
A little bit more slowly, and I think these hands here
稍微慢一点 我觉得最好把
mean separate your words, don’t join them all together.
词语都拆分开来 不要都连在一起
I remember living in Spain, I could see English people
我记得在西班牙的时候 能看见说英语的人
coming over to Spain and speaking slowly,
尽管在西班牙人面前说的很慢
but still using words like wanna and gonna and don’t ya,
但是依旧使用了像是 wanna gonna和don’t ya这些连音词
like connecting all these words together
像是把所有词都连一起
and not understanding why people weren’t getting
他们还不知道为什么别人不能
what they were saying.
理解他们所说了什么
They had no idea, they were trying to be clear.
他们不明白 他们试着表达的更清楚
So people just need that reminder
所以他们需要被提醒
and you have every right to ask someone that
你有足够的权利去问别人
so dominate the conversation.
所以要控制好对话
Another part of this tip is you ask the questions.
关于这个另一方面 就是问问题
You can make sure that the conversation stays on track,
你要确保谈话在正轨上
it stays on the topic that you are comfortable talking about
如果是你问那些问题 让话题保持在
if you ask the questions.
让你很舒适的主题上
And instead of asking for repetition again and again
不一遍遍的要求重复
and again, you can kind of confirm that what you’ve heard
你也可以通过说一个肯定的表达
is correct by saying an affirmative statement,
来确认你听的是对的
so you missed the bus.
(例如)所以你错过了公交
Or by using a tag at the end of the sentence,
或者在句子最后使用反问
so you missed the bus, didn’t you?
因此你错过公交 对吗?
And then they will confirm that that’s yes what they said.
然后他们就会证实这就是他们所说的
Or if you’ve misunderstood they might say, no,
或者如果你误解了他们会说 不
no, no, I got the bus,
不不 我赶上了公交
but I almost missed the bus.
但我差点错过了公交
And there we are, it clears it up a bit.
就是这样 这让表达的意思清楚了很多
I think that tip is more
我认为这些小窍门
of a collection of pieces of advice
就是一些在平常英语课堂上
that are often overlooked in the English classroom.
容易被忽视的建议的集合
Asking somebody to speak more clearly is absolutely fine.
让别人说的更清楚是完全可以的
One last thing I’d like to add to that
最后我想增加一点儿的是
is asking somebody if they’ve used a specific saying
当他们使用了特殊词汇
or if it’s a slang word.
或者俚语 就去问
If you have no idea what someone has just said
如果你不理解某人刚刚说了什么
you could say is that a saying,
你可以问 那个是一句谚语吗?
and then they will hopefully explain it to you.
然后他们就可能解释给你听
Or is that regional slang or do you say it
或者问这是句地区性的俚语还是在
all over the country?
你们国家都这么说?
And then they will hopefully go
然后他们可能就会
on to explain what they’re talking about and it might also serve
继续解释他们所说的 并且这可能同样是
as a reminder that they can’t use
一个提醒 让他们不要
loads of different slang words and loads
使用很多难懂的俚语
of different sayings when they’re talking with an English learner.
或者谚语 特别是当和英语学习者说话的时候
Obviously if you’re at a very high level
明显的 如果你水平很高
you of course want somebody to speak as naturally as possible,
你当然希望别人说的尽可能自然
but there is nothing wrong
但是如果你真的很难理解
with asking somebody to slightly adapt to you
别人说了什么 那么要求
if you’re really struggling to understand.
别人来适应你的节奏也是合理的
Now my last tip, tip number four,
现在最后一个小技巧 第四点
this one is incredibly important because it’s very easy
这一点非常重要 因为它很容易让你
to lose enthusiasm and to feel disappointed
失去激情然后感到失望
because you’re not understanding as much as
因为你理解的不如
you think you should be able to.
你认为你可以理解的那么多
I get this comment all the time, okay?
我一直收到这种评论 知道吗?
It is Lucy are you speaking really clearly
比如 “露西你真的说清楚了吗
because I can understand everything you’re saying,
我可以理解所有你所说的
but when I try to listen to other native speakers
但是当我试着去听别的当地人说话
I can’t understand anything.
我一点也不听明白”
My tip is manage your expectations.
我的建议就是管理好你的期望
You need to understand that what you study in private
你需要明白在你单独学
and what you practise in private is always going to be
和单独练习的时候
at a higher level than what you experience in real life.
会比你在现实生活中的水平高一些
What I mean to say is I’m in a teaching environment
我的意思是我处在一个教学环境中
right now, I am making sure that I’m clear.
我会确保我说的很清楚
I’m not slowing down a hell of a lot,
我不会减慢很多
I still use slang phrases, but I will try
我依旧使用俚语 但是我会
and explain them.
试着解释它们的意思
A hell of a lot means a lot.
“A hell of a lot” 就是很多的意思
But you need to understand and expect
但是你要明白
you’re not going to be
不要期望你
able to comprehend as much outside of the classroom
在私人课堂和私人练习外
and outside of your private personal practise
能理解的东西
as you do in those times.
和私下状态下一样多
And it’s very important to have this understood
从一开始就理解这点
from the very beginning because it’s so easy
对你很重要 因为人很容易
to lose motivation.
失去激情
And really these tips, they all link together.
这些小技巧 它们都是联系在一起的
You need to practise, in order to practise
你需要不断的练习 用不同的
you need to use different resources, but make sure you
资源来练习 但是确保
choose the right one, make sure you put them in order,
你选的是正确的资源 确保按正确的顺序学习
understand that you might be feeling really confident
明白在刚学完一堂英语课的时候可能
after an English lesson, but when you go out
非常的自信 但当你出去
and you speak to a native you might not be able
和当地人说话的时候 你可能不会
to communicate as much as you thought before,
如你之前想象的那么健谈
manage that expectation.
掌控预期
But something that you can do to understand more
但是你确实可以通过一些方法
in real life is lead that conversation.
在现实生活里理解的更好 那就是引导对话
You ask the questions, ask them to slow down,
通过问一些问题 让他们减速
ask them to speak more clearly, and ask them to repeat things.
让他们说的更清楚 让他们重复所说的
That’s one thing that you can do.
这是你可以做的
But in order to understand 70% of a real life conversation
但是为了理解70%的现实对话
you need to make sure that you’re understanding 80 % in the classroom.
你需要确保你在课堂里理解了80%
All right guys, that’s it for today’s video.
好吧各位 这就是今天的所有内容
Thank you so much for joining me here
感谢我在新房子第一次讲课
in my new house,
你加入了我的课堂
very exciting, it’s in a lovely tiny village
我非常激动 它在一个非常可爱的小镇里
near Cambridgeshire.
靠近剑桥郡
But it’s a very old property and I can hear
但是它很旧了我都可以听到
everything my neighbour is saying,
我邻居说的每一句话
I can hear everything my boyfriend is saying
我可以听到我男朋友在楼下打电话
on the phone downstairs, and I can see,
说的每一句话 我可以看见
and I can, well I can see neighbours walking past.
我可以……好吧我可以看见我邻居经过
But I’m very happy here, very excited.
但是我在这里很高兴 很激动
Don’t forget to check out Lingoda,
不要忘了去Lingoda看看
all of the information is in the description box,
所有信息都在描述框里
and you can use the code that is here.
你可以使用这里的这些代码
And don’t forget to connect with me on all of my social media.
然后别忘了通过我所有的社交媒介联系我
I’ve got my Facebook, my Instagram, and my Twitter,
我有脸书 照片墙和推特
but I definitely want to point out Instagram
但是我很想强调一下我的照片墙
because I’ve been doing loads of giveaways
因为我做了很多附赠节目
and I did one with Cambridge University Press the other day,
其中和剑桥大学出版社合作做了一个
we gave away some Grammar in Use books.
我们介绍了一些使用书本方面的方法
We’ve got some very exciting giveaways in the pipeline.
我们有一些很有趣的节目在”传递管(in the pipeline)”中
In the pipeline means they’re being planned,
“在传递管中(in the pipeline)”意思是说他们已经在计划里
they’re coming up soon.
他们很快就会出版
I hope you enjoyed the lesson today.
我希望今天你非常享受这次课程
Let me know any video requests in the comment section
有任何关于视频的需求请在评论里留言
and I will see you soon for another lesson.
那么下次课再见
(uplifting instrumental music)
(令人振奋的音乐)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

在本视频中,露西给我们介绍了四个实用的小技巧,让我们能更轻松的听明白外国朋友们说了什么。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

懿曌

审核员

审核员 AF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVMkUzxiMCo

相关推荐