ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

4个让衬衫不跑到皮带外面的办法 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

4个让衬衫不跑到皮带外面的办法

4 Secrets To Keeping Your Shirt Tucked In ALL DAY | How To Tuck Your Shirts So They STAY

你有没有过这个困扰?
Do you ever have this problem?
你穿好衬衫 开始新的一天 看起来很棒
You start the day with your dress shirt tucked in, looking great.
可一两个小时后 衬衫就又出来了
However, after only an hour or two your shirt is coming out,
给人一种腰部赘肉突出的感觉
giving that dreaded muffin top look.
今天的视频
In today’s video,
我要给你们四个保持衬衫整天不外露的方法
I’m going to teach you 4 Ways to to keep your dress shirt tucked in all day.
[音乐]
[Music]
男人新时尚
Presented byReal Men Real Style
在我告诉你们那四个技巧之前
Before we get into the 4 techniques,
这里还有三个小窍门
here are 3 general tips, though,
可以让你的衬衫整天看起来很整洁
to help keep your shirt looking tidy all day.
小窍门一
Tip 1.
买礼服衬衫
Make sure to buy a dress shirt
确保皮带线以下至少留有三英寸的布料
that has at least 3 inches of fabric that goes below the belt line.
小窍门二
Tip 2.
注意“衫裤线”
Pay attention to the gig line.
这是一种想象的线
This is the imaginary line that is formed
它会在你的衬衫门襟 皮带扣
when your shirt placket, belt buckle,
和裤子前缝全部对齐时形成
and the front seam of your trousers are all aligned.
小窍门三
Tip 3.
去掉腰部及其周围的多余面料
Get rid of the excess fabric in and around the waist area.
所以 拿你的衬衫去剪裁
So, take your shirt to get tailored or
或者 买一个定制的衬衫
buy a custom shirt that doesn’t have a whole bunch
腰部及周围没有一堆多余的面料
of excess fabric in and around the waist.
我们从技巧一开始讲 “基本塞”
Let’s start off with Method #1, the basic tuck.
这个技巧我们都很熟悉
This is the method we are all familiar with,
简单地把衬衫塞进裤子里
you simply tuck your shirt into your pants
然后你就可以出门了
and you’re good to go.
这个方法对某些人适用
This works for some men,
特别是身材很好的人
especially if you’re in pretty good shape
并且 衬衫已经剪裁得当了
and you’ve got a well-tailored shirt.
但对绝大多数人来说 他们还需要别的技巧
But for a lot of guys, they’re gonna need something more.
对于他们 我准备了技巧二
So for that, let’s go to Method # 2,
下一步 “军装塞”
Next up we’ve got the Military Tuck.
现在开始 你可能要解开你的裤子
Now to start with you probably want to have your trousers unbuttoned.
你要把多余的布料拿出来 两边都是
You’re going to take the excess fabric, that’s on the sides.
用大拇指和食指捏住他们
You’re going to pinch them between your thumb and index finger,
然后用拇指把多余的布料折叠起来
and then use your thumb to fold the excess fabric behind itself.
继续调整 把更多的布料折进来 直到你满意为止
Continue to adjust, pushing more fabric into the fold until you are satisfied.
然后扣上裤子 做一些最后的调整
Then button your trousers and make any final adjustments.
这个方法会非常有用
This method can be very helpful
如果你衬衫腰部及其周围有很多多余的面料的话
if you’ve got a lot of excess fabric in and around the waist area.
技巧三 “内裤塞”
On to Method #3, the Underwear Tuck.
如果你通常会穿汗衫的话
If you typically wear an undershirt,
这个方法是你会想要用的
this is the technique you’re going to want to use.
把你的汗衫塞进内裤里
Take your undershirt and tuck it into your underwear,
然后把你的衬衫夹在内裤和裤子之间
then tuck your dress shirt over your underwear and into your trousers.
这种方法有助于防止
This method helps keep your undershirt
汗衫拉住衬衫 并将它们分开
from pulling at your dress shirt and untucking it.
最后一个 是我最喜欢的方法 “衬衫撑”
Finally, we have my favorite method, the use of Shirt Stays.
“衬衫撑”是我在美国海军陆战队的时候学到的
I learned the shirt stay method while in the United States Marine Corps,
那时候还在穿着装制服
wearing my dress uniform.
从那时起 我发现它们是一种我很受喜欢的技巧
I have since discovered that they are a favorite trick tool,
被军队的所有部门使用 很受警察的欢迎
used by all branches of the military and very popular with police officers,
他们需要保持锐利 并且仍然能够穿着制服整整一天
who need to look sharp and still be able to have a full day of movement in their uniform.
为此 您需要购买一套“衬衫撑”
For this, you will need to purchase a set of shirt stays,
也被称为衬衫吊袜带
also known as shirt garters.
“衬衫撑”是一个松紧带
Shirt stays are elastic bands
两头都有夹子
with attachments on each end.
它们能将你衬衫的一端
They connect your dress shirt on one end,
连到袜子的顶端
to the top of your socks on the other.
穿着时会产生轻微的张力
They create light tension when worn
并不断拉扯衬衫确保塞在里面
and continuously pull on the shirt to keep it tucked in.
无论你在干嘛都可以
No matter what you’re doing:
一个额外的好处是它还能拉住你的袜子
An added bonus is they hold your socks up!
而且 只要穿戴正确 就看不到它们 也不会不舒服
And no, they are not visible when worn or uncomfortable if worn correctly!
绅士们 记住了 一件好看的衬衫
Remember gentleman, a great looking dress shirts
是穿着得体的关键
is a key part to being well dressed.
用这些技巧和窍门去保持你的最佳形象吧
Use these tips and techniques to stay looking your best at all times.
更多详细步骤 请前往网站“realmenrealstyle.com”
For more detail check out the step by step article at ‘realmenrealstyle.com’.
[音乐]
[Music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

介绍了非常有用的方法,绅士们,赶快学起来

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

IllUSION

审核员

SC

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoEhmxYrN4A

相关推荐