ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

4个毁掉圣诞节的谎言 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

4个毁掉圣诞节的谎言

4 Lies That Ruined Christmas

好吧 吼吼吼 朋友们好 又到了圣诞节 切掉音乐 暂停一下 你在认真看么?
Well. Ho-ho-ho my friends. It’s that Christmas time (Alex groans) Cut the music, stop it. are you paying attention look?
我并不引以为豪
I’m not proud of it,
但是亚力克斯·克拉克圣诞节有个毛病
but there is a dark side to the Alex Clark Christmas
你是否
You ever get yourself
陷入困境 只有撒谎才能解决问题?
into a pickle and the only way out is to cheat and lie?
评论区很多人问为什么
I get all sorts of comments asking why
我没有那么多圣诞故事
I don’t have a lot of Christmas stories,
是因为每次问及此事
and it’s because every time I get asked
都会让我想起初中时的事
I think of something that happened in middle school.
我的4个谎几乎毁了我的圣诞节
I told four lies that pretty much ruined Christmas for me.
这个故事很复杂
It’s gonna take me a minute to get to them
且听我慢慢道来
because there’s a lot to tell in this story
你只需要知道
but all you have to know for now is
本来我不应该这么做
I shouldn’t have done any of this,
但如果重来一次
but if I could do it again I
我可能仍会如此 难以置信 竟然发生在我学校
probably still would Unbelievably, it starts at my school. Whoa Al,
500美元 你必须去
500 bucks! you gotta do it.
参加市级圣诞节卡片制作比赛
City Wide Christmas card contest
我不知道
I don’t know man,
赢了就能参加市长的圣诞派对
but if you win you can fight to the Mayor’s Christmas party.
酷…… 我知道
Coooool… And I know the
把参加派对作为奖品很奇怪
party thing seems like a weird prize
别担心 市长不是罗伊·摩尔
But don’t worry the mayor wasn’t Roy Moore,
所以在小孩桌上没有挂槲寄生
so there was no mistletoe hanging over the kids table plus
另外我认为市长的朋友有特权 “红色区域禁止停车 我要给你罚单 小伙子”
I’m sure being friends of the mayor has its perks.”No parking in the red zone. That’s a ticket kid.” (Alex taunts)
“哦 天呐 别告诉市长 别! 祝你好运 吃个羊角面包” 我记得
“Oh, Jesus! Ah! D-don’t tell the mayor! Oh no! Here have a nice day. Have a croissant!” I remember at first
起初我一点都不想参加宴会 也不在乎那500美元
I didn’t really want to enter. I didn’t care about the money.
我是说如今500美元并不算很多
I mean 500 bucks is nothing nowadays
大约多少呢?也就1/10的1/4的1/100个比特币
What’s that? Like 1/10 of a quarter of a percent of a Bitcoin?
就像《星球大战前线》里的半截手套?
It’s like a like half a mitten on Star Wars Battlefront?
那时我只是个孩子! 我就想要辆自行车
I was a kid! All I really wanted was a bike.
哦! 妈妈 那儿就有一辆!
Oh! Mom, there it is!
就是那辆!就是 它!
That’s the one! That’s it!
是BMX badger X系列?
The BMX Badger X series?
不行 家水不流外人田
No. Our money stays in the family.
孩子 要知道 你一生的圣诞节礼物
Son, you know I’ve budgeted less than five
总预算不超过500美元
hundred dollars total for your entire lifetime of
你六年级了
Christmas presents you’re in the sixth grade
意味着 已经花了40%的预算
Which means I’ve already spent nearly 40 of it.
我们要节约开支 直到你30岁
We’re gonna have to cut back until you turn 30.”
所以 我参加了竞赛
So, I entered the contest.

Ah,
伙计 看起来不错
man that looks great.
我绝对已经在这上面花了6 7分钟
I must have spent like six seven minutes on it
但我想说
But I tell you it felt
就像花了一周的功夫 给追求艺术者一个小建议
like a week and a hot tip for people getting into art.
别着急
Take your time.
心急吃不了热豆腐
I mean if you really think about it.
世界上只有一件事要马上做
There’s only one thing in the entire world we should do fast…
订阅和点赞
Click that subscribe and like oooooh!
印象中 我胜券在握
I remember feeling pretty confident about my card.
这是我第一次觉得自己
You’re one of the first times ever felt
擅长某件事 手绘冥王星图片
good at something was drawing this picture of Pluto
谈到艺术
and so when it came to art
这是第一次 我自信
It was the first thing I had a little bit
能凭借明信片得到这笔奖金
of confidence at I was gonna win that money until this
这是什么?
What is this?
垃圾? 我要参加比赛 让我一个人静静
Gaarrrbage? I’m entering a contest leave me alone.
你是想当最后一名么
Are you trying to come in last cuz it looks
你用脚画的吧
like you drew it with your feet this was my
这是我第一个谎 但这只是初稿
First lie, but no it’s it’s a first draft.
我会改进 因为如果被圣诞老人看到
I’m working on it good because if Santa saw that
圣诞节就会被取消 你想见识真正的卡片吗?
He’d cancel Christmas. You want to see a real card??
看看冰箱上
Just look at the fridge.
虽然不想承认 但她是对的
I hate to say it, but she was right.
我需要更精致的卡片
I needed something better look
但我没时间从头开始了
I didn’t have time to start from scratch
我坐在那儿努力
I’m sitting there freaking out trying to
在截止前完成 就有了第二个谎
meet the deadline and that’s where lie
我抄了别人的卡片
number two came in I copied the card
我知道迟早会被发现
I knew it was gonna get caught I just
只是不知道是什么时候 克拉克先生 我们需要谈谈
Didn’t know when. Mr. Clark, we need to talk.
留校察看?
Was it detention?
开除学籍?关进监狱?
Expulsion? Jail?
或更糟糕 一直被逼问
or even worse, being constantly forced to respond to
《保姆4》什么时候更新
when Babysitter part four coming out
-克拉克先生 -是 先生
-Mr. Clark.-Yes, sir.
这是你的卡片吗?
Is this your card?
(结结巴巴)是的
(stuttering) Yeah
Alex 很荣幸能最先向你道贺
Alex I’d like to be the first to congratulate you
你在圣诞卡片比赛中得了第一名
on winning first place in the Christmas card
(Alex惊慌失措)
contest (Alex Dumbfounded)
非常有创意
such originality
你该为自己骄傲
You should be proud of yourself.
那时我没说真话 等于撒了第三个谎
Not telling the truth right then I consider my third lie.
我本该讲出真相 毕竟我怎么敢
I should’ve just told the truth because how dare you
鲁莽地玷污市长的事业
Tarnish the mayor’s career with such reckless fully.
天哪 你到底想要什么?
Oh geez what do you want?
她要求的任何事情我都会去做
I’ll do anything she basically said
如果我不给她钱
if I didn’t give her the money.
她就会把我赶出学校
She was gonna rat me out at school
我是一个作弊者 一个抄袭者 我背弃了道德
I was a cheater a tracer I’d sacrificed my morals and
就为了自行车 21档完美变速
for what some bike 21 gears of flawless shifting
碳纤维手把 钛合金刹车片
Carbon-fiber handlebars a titanium disc brakes.
嘿 孩子 如果想碰车子
Hey kid at least wear gloves
起码戴个手套
if you are going to touch the bike
我可不想再清理了
I don’t want to clean it again.
他希望自己的车子一尘不染
He’d like his bikes clean,
如果我想买这辆车
and if I wanted this bike for myself
我也得是诚实的 在我们讲完这个故事之前(广告时间!)
I had to come clean too. all right before we finish the story (SPONSORSHIP TIME!)
感谢 VERB.CO/ALEX赞助本期视频
I do want to say thanks to VRV.CO/ALEX
VRV有很棒的视频服务
for sponsoring today’s video. VRV is the awesome new video service
之后我会细说 继续讲这个故事
I’ll tell you more about it later first back to the story,
第二天到学校后
so it’s the next day at school
我知道我必须去
And I knew what I had to do.
是时候了 老弟
It’s time to finally get yours brother.
你别急 注意一下各位 我 呃
Not so fast Attention everybody I uuuh
那个圣诞卡片创意不是我想出来的(大喘)
I did not come up with the idea for the Christmas card (mass gasp)
你到底在干嘛
What are you doing?
那不是我自己的创意
It’s not my own design.
我 呃 事实上我
I uh I actually traced
抄袭了别人的作品 那个人是
Someone else’s work and that person is
我姐姐 下面是我的第四个谎话
my sister and that was my fourth lie
我不过是谨遵妈妈的教诲 肥水不流外人田
Oh i was just taking my mom’s advice and keeping the money
看到姐姐羞愧难当真的很爽
in the family was actually funny watching my sister’s squirm
这么多年之后
when after all these years
我终于赢了她一次
I had finally beat her in something she
她不可能把钱上交
couldn’t turn in the money because then
因为这样她就见不到市长了
she could never meet the mayor it was
完美 我很骄傲
Perfect I was pretty proud of myself
直到圣诞节的早上
Till Christmas morning rolled around and they’re sitting
我看到客厅里堆着30天免费试用的
in the middle of living room a thirty-day free trial
VRV优质视频服务
of the VRV premium video service
iOS 安卓或其他系统均可下载
Available on iOS Android and more,
旁边是一辆BMX自行车
but right next to that was A BMX BADGER!
你?
Did you?
给我买了这辆自行车(满怀希望)?
Get me the bike (hopeful)? no brother. I
大兄弟 想啥呢 这是给我自己买的 我爱停哪停哪
Got myself the bike and I’ll Park it wherever I want
啥 不 妈妈 爸爸 她占我便宜
What No mom, dad she took advantage of me!
不关心
We don’t care!
等等 还没完
Now wait for a moment. the video is
我很高兴在圣诞节还能有新的订阅
not over yet. I feel very honored to have so many new subscribers since it’s Christmas
我要发些福利再结束
I wanted to get you something and ended up.
我要给你们些惊喜
I got you something just amazing first
不知道你们有没有看到这周我发的关于dofus的ins
if you haven’t seen my post about the show dofus
我太喜欢了 讲的是老冒险家Dude
on Instagram this week. oh, I freaking love it. basically this old adventurer Dude
和一个会说话的房子 里面充满了宝藏
and a talking house full of all these treasures,
这是一些片段
and wow you know what here’s a clip
这是我的新爱好 我已经看了一周了
It is my new favorite bench I’ve been watching it all week.
可以在VRV上下载 我要告诉他们
It’s available on Verve, and I’ll talk to them
我说 朋友们
I was like it’s guys
现在可是圣诞节啊 然后他们就同意
It’s Christmas and they agreed so we’re
提供给你们30天免费服务
hooking you guys up with 30 days free of
快点击吧 没有广告
the premium serves to check it out ad free
可以同步到你的设备 离线观看
Sync it to your devices watch it offline
总之 如果你想看dofus 点链接
Wherever so if you want to watch dofus click the
想看哈萌大冒险 点链接 想看英文版龙珠
link Harmon quest click the link. English it up a Dragon Ball super
点链接 如果什么都不想看
Click the link. if you don’t want to watch any of it
那就点链接 为啥不点 免费的哎
still click the link why not it’s free
如果你在看dofus 可以发我截图
when you do watch dofus definitely send me some
或你最喜欢的片段
screenshots or your favorite parts because just a
因为每集都(小声)让人流口水
(moan) every episode (whispers) mouth watering
你还在啊 这是本周截图作者
You’re at so this week screenshot winter,
如果你还在收看
and if you’re still here
那还不快注册VRV.CO/ALEX
Why haven’t you signed up for VRV.CO/ALEX yet? Also
我们还为十二月30日准备了很棒的礼物 记下这个日子
We got one more really cool gift coming December 30th mark your calendars.
我是Alex Clark
It’s Alex Clark.
再见
I’ll see you somewhere bye.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

看腹黑小姐姐如和引诱白目小弟弟……

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

nis

审核员

审核员L

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWHZKP6xXHU

相关推荐