ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何避免日常干扰 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何避免日常干扰

4 Distractions That Kill Productivity | Brian Tracy

大家好 我是布莱恩·崔西
Hello, I’m Brian Tracy.
今天我想谈谈如今最让人分心的事物
Today I wanna talk to you about some of today’s top distractions
以及如何避免它们
and how you can avoid them.
[音乐]
[Music]
布莱恩·崔西成功频道
Brian TracySuccess Channel
可以确定地说 人生在世
One thing for sure is that we live in a world
难免经常为了什么事儿分心
with no shortage of distractions.
从把我们与外界连接起来的通信手段
From technology that connects us to everything and everyone
到我们周围无数的娱乐资源
to the endless sources of entertainment all around us,
现代生活有如布满地雷 到处都是让人分心的事
modern life is like landmine, full of distractions,
让你每天每时
capable of derailing your progress
都会偏离自己的轨道
everyday and throughout each day.
但如果你想取得人际关系和事业的双丰收
If you want to ensure both your personal and your professional success though,
就要尽可能避免这些让你分心的事物
it’s important to avoid these distractions as best as possible.
如果你正在想办法避免分心
If you’re looking for a way to avoid distractions
想要每天更有效率
and be more productive each day,
这里有几个很棒的建议
here are a few great tips to consider.
首先 提前一晚做好第二天的计划
First, plan your day the night before.
关于制定日程计划的意义 我要说一下
There’s something to be said for the value of having a schedule in place.
如果你在前一晚做好第二天的计划
When you plan out each day the night before,
你就会更容易把所有干扰
you will begin to see distractions more for what they are
看成是阻碍你前进的原因
something that is going to halt your progress
它们会阻止你坚持自己原先制定好的计划
and keep you from sticking to the schedule that you planned out originally.
每到下午 这一天快要过去时
Each afternoon before you call it a day,
继续制定明天的任务清单
take the time to plan out the things you want to accomplish the next day,
设计一个你想要坚持的计划
and the schedule you want to stick to,
可以把它们写在记事本上
perhaps writing them down in a planner
或者是记录在电脑文档里
or in a document on your computer.
可以写下你想要完成的跟工作相关的任务
These can be work-related tasks that you want to get done
也可以列出你需要放松休息的时间
as well as breaks and time for relaxation that you want to schedule in.
如果你能提前计划好
If you’re able to plan out your day beforehand though,
就更有可能坚持下来
you’ll be much more likely to stick to that plan
同时避免因为分心而偏离目标
and avoid distractions that could derail it.
第二 远离网络
Second, go offline.
互联网或者所有能联通网络的设备
The internet and all that it provides access to
都是当今社会中最让人分心的事物
is by far the number one distraction of modern times.
但是很多人需要利用网络进行工作
While many people work online and are
想完全隔绝网络也不可能
therefore unable to avoid the internet while they work.
那么就等你快完成一天任务时断掉网络
Going offline while you go about completing your daily tasks,
这个方法很有用 能帮你避免多次分心
it’s a great way to avoid many distractions if you’re able to do so.
至少你要让自己工作时远离手机
At the very least, set your smartphone aside while you work
只在间歇休息时才能查看 大概一小时看一次
and only check it occasionally during your breaks maybe once an hour.
手机的消息提示声
A phone buzzing with notifications
比一台能够上网的电脑
is going to be a much bigger distraction
会更能让你分心
than a computer that is connected to the Internet
所以关掉手机铃声 除非你想要查看它
and turn off, except when you want to check it.
此外 远离网络
Also, in the same way that going offline can
同样能让你工作更有成效
make you more productive while you work,
休息的时候也远离网络
going offline during your time off
同样会让你受益匪浅
can be incredibly beneficial as well.
所以少花点时间泡在网上
Take some time to disconnect from the internet
真正地去欣赏这个世界以及身边的人
and truly enjoy the world and people around you.
那么你会发现休息能让你更加神清气爽 心情愉悦
If you do, you’ll be likely find your time off to be more refreshing and enjoyable.
第二 要早起
Next, start earlier in the morning.
早晨的时光
The early morning hours are some of the most
是一天中最宝贵的
valuable hours of the entire day.
不仅是因为早上
Not only are you going to be much more motivated and determined
你会更有积极性和意志力
when you first start the day,
通常一天下来 分心的事物也会越积越多
distractions tend to typically pile up more and more as the day goes by.
所以要把最需要集中精力处理的任务
Try tackling the projects that require
放到清晨去做
the most focus out of you in the early hours of the morning.
如果你能早早醒来 在人们还没有起床忙碌之前
If you’re able to wake up and get started in the calm,
利用清晨清净安宁的时间开始工作
peaceful hours of early dawn before most people have started their day,
此时也没有多少事情让你分心 效果会更好
and before most distracting things have begun, even better.
你越善于利用早上的专注时光
The more you make use of the distraction free hours of the early morning,
你这一天里的工作就越有成效
the more productive you will be all day long.
最后 整理好你的工作空间
Finally, declutter your workspace.
杂乱的工作环境和分心的事物脱不了干系
Clutter and distractions go hand-in-hand.
你周围的每一处杂物都可能让你分心
Every piece of clutter in your space is an individual source of distraction.
而且 成堆的杂物
And taken as a whole,
会比单个杂物更能分散你的注意力
clutter can be even more distracting than just its individual bars.
在杂乱无序的环境里
It’s no doubt hard to stay focused and concentrate
想要集中精力工作的难度可想而知
when you’re surrounded by mess and disorganization.
你也很难第一时间找到自己想用的东西
Clutter also forces you to take time to search for the things you need,
这反过来又让你分心
which in turn creates a window for you to be sidetracked
打断了你正在专心处理的工作
from what you need to be focusing on right now.
花点时间清理自己的工作环境 创造工作生活两不误的空间
Take the time to declutter your space and create both a work and living space
让它整洁有序
that is organized and clutter free.
这样做了之后
When you’re done,
会让你比以前更容易
you’ll likely be having an environment that lends itself far better to focus
找到专注的感觉
and concentration than it did before.
在这期结束之前
Before we wrap up,
我想给你介绍一个想法 供你和朋友及其他粉丝分享
I’d like to leave you with a thought to share with your friends and followers.
“世上无捷径”
“There are no shortcuts.”
“早行动 勤努力 持之以恒”
“To be a big success, start a little earlier, work a little harder,”
“方能成大器”
“and stay a little later.”
现在 我想听听你们的声音
Now, I’d love to hear from you.
今天我的问题是
So my question today is this
“什么事物最会让你分心 阻碍你走向成功”
“what is distracting you from the success that is possible for you?”
请在下方评论区留言 我一定会回复你
Leave a comment below and I’ll be sure to follow up with you.
谢谢收看 记住 如果你想改变你的未来
Thanks for watching and remember if you want to change your future,
开始行动 现在就开始!
take action and take action now.
如果你喜欢这个视频并觉得
If you enjoyed this video and feel it was valuable in
从中学到了避免分心有效方法
teaching you about how to avoid today’s top distractions.
请订阅我的频道
Subscribe to my channel,
给这个视频点赞并转发给朋友
like this video and share this video with your friends.
别忘了点击屏幕上的按钮 获得免费赠礼
Don’t forget to click the button on the screen for a free gift.
再次感谢观看
Thanks again for watching.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

想要获得成功或者拥有更高效的生活工作方式,学会避免分心是重中之重。

听录译者

Amy

翻译译者

Cinderella

审核员

审核员_DB

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsbnV7BTztM

相关推荐