未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

特制.38口径手枪VS鲁伯特王子之泪(慢动作)

.38 Special vs Prince Ruperts Drop at 170,000 FPS - Smarter Every Day 169

嗨 是我 戴斯汀
Hey it’s me, Destin.
欢迎回到《机灵日》
welcome back to Smarter Every Day.
之前的一集中
In one of the previous episodes,
我们用22毫米口径枪射击了各种鲁伯特王子之泪
we shot a 22 caliber bullet against various Prince Rupert’s Drops
玻璃四处飞溅
and you saw it splatter against the glass
太酷了
it was fascinating.
许多人在评论区留言
Now a lot of people had comments on that,
他们觉得用铅弹有些不合理
and they said that the problem was
铅制子弹射玻璃时弹头会四散开
the lead would just splash against the glass,
力量不会击中一点
it didn’t hold itself together.
上一次
Instead of doing what we did last time,
我使用的是重36克 速度每秒1200尺的0.22步枪子弹
which was a .22 long rifle bullet which was about 36 grains, going about 1,200 feet per second.
而这次
This time we’re going to do this.
我将使用0.22的马格南子弹 我真不擅长这个
It’s a .22 Magnum bullet, I am bad at this,
它虽然重40克 但速度却能达到每秒1875尺
it is a 40 grain bullet, but it’s going 1,875 feet per second,
这速度可比之前快多了
which is much, much faster.
我认为 最关键的地方在于它是全金属的
In my mind, the most important thing about this, is that it’s a full metal jacket,
它不会像0.22子弹那样四分五裂
meaning it shouldn’t splatter like the .22 lead bullet did.
它会很结实 并给玻璃泡更大的冲击力
It should hold itself together and impart more of that momentum to the Prince Rupert’s Drops.
如果不行 我就祭出我的0.38特制子弹
Anyway, if that doesn’t work, then the other pistol that I have handy is this, my .38 special
0.38特制子弹更大
.38 special is a much, much larger bullet.
有人要我用0.50机枪弹 但我想一步步来
I know everybody wants me to do the .50 BMG, but I wanna step this up incrementally
因为我找的是打碎它的临界点
because I want to find out where the point of breaking a Prince Rupert’s drop is.
所以我也不能保证是否百分之百成功
So, I don’t know if this is going to work,
但是我有0.22马格南
but I have a 22 Magnum
上次用了0.22铅弹
the last time I did the shot was with a .22 wtih just the lead bullet
这次用全金属弹壳
now we have a full metal jacket
来射击鲁伯特王子之泪
so I’m going to shoot the Prince Rupert’s drop
如果击中正确打击点
if I can get it in the right spot
那么玻璃水滴将被击破
and see if the Prince Rupert’s drop will beat that
开始
here we go
什么?不可能!
What!? What?
好吧
All right
这可是全金属 0.22马格南的弹头啊
that was a full metal, that was a .22 Magnum
到底什么情况
what on earth
好吧
okay

look at that
比我想的更为坚硬
they’re tougher than I thought
好吧 上一次我们用了0.22马格南子弹
okay we used a .22 Magnum last time
这次我们要用0.38特制
now we’re going to do a .38 special
这边是全金属弹壳
that was a Full Metal Jacket
而这边则是实实在在的全金属大弹头
this is going to be a full metal jacket you can
再看看这奇形怪状的鲁伯特王子之泪
see that this particular Prince Rupert’s drop
里面没有任何气泡
doesn’t have a bubble in it
形状也很奇怪
and that’s atypical
所以我想是不是因为这样的结构让它变得更硬
so I’m wondering if that makes it stronger
这很难被破坏
this is definitely going to break
因为它有个很长的尾巴
because it’s got a long tail
现在问题在于它是因为受到冲击而破碎
the question is if it breaks at impact
还是因为尾巴剧烈的晃动让它碎掉了
or if it breaks because of the tail moving like we’ve seen before
来吧
yes
哦!我的天!这不科学!
oh no way no way oh shut up
真的击中了吗 我的天 好吧
please say you triggered oh god okay okay
老哥 这确实是0.38的特制弹头啊
dude it just took a .38 special all right
天快要黑了 今天没法再做一组实验了
we just lost light so we can’t do another one today
这太不可思议了
that’s absolutely ridiculous
这是我慢速抓拍到的最佳画面
that might be the best slow motion I’ve ever captured
我觉得这玻璃之所以坚不可摧
I think it’s stronger
是因为里面完全没有气泡
because there’s not an air bubble in it at all
还有它那怪异的形状
and that’s atypical we can see
没有从外面空气中挤进去的气泡
instead of an air bubble it pulled in the outer edge there,
从边缘这里进去
pulled in the outside
这东西太特别了
this is a special one
看来我只好用更大口径的子弹来打它了
you know the only place to go here is higher caliber so we’ll do
下集用AK-47和0.223口径的子弹
a .223 and AK-47 in the next video
捡起来 捡起来
(drop it, drop it)
希望你喜欢这期《机灵日》的视频
okay I hope you enjoyed this episode of Smarter Every Day
显然这个实验没结束
obviously we can’t rest here
我下一集要搞个更大的枪
I’m going to do this with bigger guns
下一个视频很快就能做出来了
next video pretty soon it’s going to happen.
下面要感谢赞助者Casper.com
Anyway,I want to say thanks to the sponsor which is Casper.com.
Casper是制造床垫的
Casper makes mattresses
我爱人几年前和我提过想买个Casper
and my wife told me years ago that we were going to get a Casper
他们从我们开始做起 就一直赞助着我们
and once we did that they’ve been sponsoring ever since.
[笑]
[Laughter]
它定在那了 像幅画一样
That stays, please say it was in frame
Casper会直接将床垫送到你家
Alright, casper shippes the mattress directly to your house
你只需要付款 然后等着送货就行了
so you’re circumventing the whole you know store taking money off of your process
这床垫质量很不错
ok,this is a really high-quality mattress
睡几年都没问题
we have long for several years
我打算给客房也买一个
when it was time to get one for the guest bedroom we decided to do it
因为我们喜欢这个床垫的质感
because we liked the feel of it
拆床垫最有意思了
this is the fun part
它是真空密封的 你听 喔哦
it’s vacuum sealed you hear it oh wow
就这么简单
okay it’s that simple
如果你还没体验过这家的床垫
if you don’t check out a Casper mattress
你可以登录Casper.com/SMARTER官网
you can go to Casper.com/SMARTER
就能获得100天的免费试用
you can get a 100 night free trial
如果你不喜欢的话 他们会派人取走退货
and if you don’t like it they’ll come get it
床垫是记忆泡沫的 我们肯定会喜欢它
it’s memory foam we’re gonna like it.
– 观众也会喜欢吗?- 当然了
– Will they like it? – Oh yeah
我们喜欢我家这个
we like ours
我们不是要向你推销产品
we’re not just trying to sell you stuff
而是它是真的很轻便坚固
and it molds to you it’s slightly firm,
无论你夜晚几时起夜
and whenever you get out of bed at night
或在凌晨两点入睡
or come into bed at 2 AM
我都感受不到另一个人的动作
I don’t ever feel it
我没那么晚睡过
not that I’d ever do that right
不管怎样 去Casper.com/SMATER这个网站
anyway go to Casper.com/SMATER
可以给《机灵日》提供支持 我们会很感谢的
can support Smarter Every Day we’d really appreciate it
你会爱上这个床垫的 你真的会
and you’ll like the mattress you really will.
去捡吧 希望你能喜欢这期视频
Go it. Alright I hope you enjoy that this video
也希望你能点个关注
and I hope it earned your subscription
因为下一期我会用AK和我的迷你14拍个视频
because next time I’m doing the AK and my mini-14
我没有AR 我只有便宜的枪
I don’t have an AR I’m a I’m a cheap gun kind of guy
不管怎样我希望你能喜欢这个视频
anyway I hope you love this video
因为我真的想找到
because I really want to find the point at
子弹击碎鲁伯特王子之泪的临界点在哪
which a bullet beats the Prince Rupert’s drop
我知道大家都想我用0.50的机枪弹击碎它
but I know everybody wants me to do BMG.50,
但是我并不想这样做
but I’m not gonna do it.
我想慢慢的提高攻击强度
I’m gonna to walk up slowly
找到子弹击碎鲁伯特王子之泪的临界点
and find the point at which a bullet beats a Prince Rupert’s drop
因为我真的想知道
because I really want to know
把它放下 乖女孩
drop it good girl
好的 你准备好了吗
alright you ready
球在水里呢 去把它捡回来
in the water can do it can do it
哦 差点
oh man
你在干嘛啦
what do you do
喜欢就订阅频道吧
Alright,so please feel free to subscribe
因为我真的很想在下一期视频看到你
cause I really like to see you on that next video
不订阅也没事
if not no big deal
谢谢那些在patreon网站上支持我们的人
thank you to everyone who supports on patreon
虽然视频有点傻 但没有你们的支持我做不出来
it makes this kind of goofy stuff possible
真的非常感谢 那再见咯
really appreciate it bye
-扔出去-丢到水里 ?
-嗯
throw it (in the water?)yeah do it.
我真得谢谢你来帮忙
I should say thank you for helping
真的
I really appreciate,
我没想到你会被这东西难倒
you didn’t expect to get roped into this I don’t think.
我拿绳子清理这个缝呢
I’ll flossed into it.
哈哈 清理缝隙
Haha flossed into this.
这个很光滑 像光纤一样 可以显示手的影像
Oh that’s neat, it’s a fiberoptic I can remove my hand
哦 真酷 你可以看到我的手
oh that’s cool you can see my hand
手拿走的时候影像就消失了 好光滑
when I move my hand it’s gone that’s neat

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

这次将使用更大口径的子弹挑战这个玻璃瓶(笑)

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

守望的孤爵

审核员

审核员_BY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3FkAUbetWU

相关推荐