ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

心之所向 路之所指——澳大利亚 | 智游网 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

心之所向 路之所指——澳大利亚 | 智游网

360 | How Far | Australia | Expedia

你是否愿意千里迢迢 去追寻心之所向
How far would you go for the things you love?
你是否愿意不远万里去探险
How far would you venture out?
你是否愿意攀登高山 寻找所爱
Would you climb a hill for the things you love,
看一看他们躺在大自然的怀抱中的模样
to see them in their homes?
你是否愿意为了热爱的事物挑战荒野
Would you brave the wild for the loves you love,
感受骨子里的向往
to feel them in your bones?
你是否愿意横越海洋 去见所未见
Will you cross the seas to see new things,
光明 黑暗 尘埃
the light, the dark, the dirt?
你是否愿意捕掠它们 一同归来
Would you capture them and bring them home,
感悟根之所在
to see what home is worth?
你是否愿意不远万里 去寻找心中向往的阳光
How far would you go for the sun you love,
看她照耀在沙子上的模样
beating on the sand?
你是否愿意潜入幽深的水底
Would you dive deep down into the depths
探索陌生的地域
of a stranger’s land?
你是否愿意不远万里 去追寻心之所向
How far would you go for the things you love,
追寻智慧之光
the things that make you wise?
你是否愿意透过他人的眼睛
Would you travel back into the past,
回到过去
someone else’s eyes?
你是否愿意不远万里 去追寻心之所向
How far would you go for the things you love?
你是否愿意不远万里去探险
How far would you venture out?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

不能再美的英文诗了,作为死宅看完也想旅游了

听录译者

大王

翻译译者

我来人间转一转

审核员

审核员T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcaT_wRwmuw

相关推荐