ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

33个整理小物件的好办法 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

33个整理小物件的好办法

33 Organizing small things ideas

关掉灯 带我回家吧
♫ Turn the lights off carry me home ♫
这里是由Natalie Brown提供的
This is 33 clever ways to organize
33种整理所有小物件的好办法
all the small things by Natalie Brown.
如果你想要一种不一样的收纳方法 你可能需要发挥超常的想象力
Another organizing idea you might need more than you think.
1.将发夹收纳在一个有磁性的回形针夹里
1.Store bobby pins in a magnetic paper clip holder.
它一定比你抽屉里的磁条有用的多
Works infinitely better than a magnetic strip in your drawer.
2.用登山锁将你的发圈整理好
2.Corral your hair ties with a carabiner.
3.把你的耳环成对放入制冰盒中
3.Pair your earrings up in an ice cube tray.
4.旅行时可以将一副副珠宝放入日常用的药片盒里
4.And pack jewelry in a daily pill organizer when you travel.
没错 就是那种常见的药片盒
Yes, it’s a daily pill organizer!
只需要几美元
You can find these containers at your local pharmacy
就可以在当地的药店买到
for just a couple of bucks.
5.用亚麻布包住软木板以便更好的展示你的项链
5.Cover a corkboard in linen for a flexible necklace display.
这种防止项链打结的方法来自“hello beauty”的博客
This tangle-free version is from “hello beauty” blog.
你得用布料盖住有木框架结构的软木板
So you cover a corkboard that has a wood frame with fabric.
这种软木板在亚马逊买的话大约20美元
The corkboard itself cost about $20 in amazon.
你也可以使用订书机
you could also use a staple gun
没必要做得太平整 因为没人会看到
There’s no need to be neat becuse no one will see that.
然后把用于家具的图钉或者拇指钉
Then you add furniture tacks or thumb tacks
均匀地钉在板子的前面
to the front of the board, evenly spaced.
为了简单的装饰一下
For a simple decorative touch,
我们需要在左边贴上一层透明丝带
layered on a piece of organza ribbon on the left side.
最后 我们得钉上一个锯齿状的挂钩
And last but not least, add a sawtooth picture hanger.
完工!现在我有了一个可以存放各类东西的“珠宝箱”
And that’s it! Now I have a “jewelry box” of sorts
它可以让我看到我所有的项链和手链
that allows me to see all my necklaces and bracelets
这样我就会戴它们,
so I actually wear them,
而不是忘了这些首饰
instead of forgetting about them.
6.将指甲油按颜色分类放在鞋袋里
6.Group nail polish by color in a shoe organizer.
你很清楚你永远不会将你的鞋子乱放
you know you never actually put your shoes away anyway.
这个东西看起来可能是一个珠宝收纳袋
This one looks like it may be a jewelry organizer,
但是它也还是可以用作鞋袋的
but a shoe organizer would work too!
7.把你的化妆刷收纳进牙刷座里
7.Store your makeup brushes in a toothbrush holder.
但是 请保持干净
But, um, please keep them clean.
8.给聚氯乙烯管涂上颜色来分开你的内衣
8.Paint PVC pipe to separate your underwear.
(说明: 我的抽屉是4.5英寸高)
(Directions: My drawer was 4 and half inches tall)
所以我把聚氯乙烯管切短到4英寸宽
so I cut my PVC pipes down to 4 inches in width.
我用一块木头和一些夹子
I used a piece of wood
在我的锯子导向器上
and some clamps onto my saw guide
切出了大小相同的管子
to cut my pipes all the same size.
然后我把它切断
Then I chopped away.
最后就是染色了
The next step is the art job,
如果你不喜欢粉色
You can paint them different colors
你可以把它们刷成不同的颜色
if pink’s not your thing.
9.挂在门后毛巾架上的浴帘环
9.Loop shower curtain rings on an over-the-door
可以帮你整理你的围巾
towel rack to organize your scarf collection.
你可能也知道这样用挂钩的窍门
You may have seen this trick with a hanger, too.
10.给每个人配备自己的罐子
10.Give everyone their own jar
或者是小水桶 又或者是个性卡通杯
for their toothpaste and toothbrush.
来放牙膏和牙刷
Or mini bucket, or cartoon character cup.
一个女孩和一把喷胶枪就可以做到
Credit goes to a girl and a glue gun.
厨房
THE KITCHEN.
11.把意大利面盒堆放在杂志收纳盒里
11.Stack spaghetti boxes in a magazine holder.
但是我不知道你需要多少意大利面条
Although I don’t know how much spaghetti
作为家中常备
you need to keep in your house at any given time.
12.杂志盒里还可以放你的塑料包裹膜和塑料箔
12.And your plastic wrap and foil.
也可以放菜板
Also cutting boards.
13.保持你的克里格杯抽屉有序地码放
13.Keep your Keurig cup drawer in check
使用鸡蛋盒
With egg cartons,
存放工作用品也很不错
great for work, too.
14.如果这样看还不明显的话
14.If this one isn’t obvious,
那就没有办法了
there’s no hope for you.
这个方法只要10分钟
It took about 10 minutes and
我女儿也参与其中
my daughter got into the action too.
15.建一个大型的罐子架
15.Build a big jar shelf to
把你的豆子 零食和面食美观地放在上面
decorate with your beans, snacks and pasta.
这样要比放在小孩手里或者
They are a lot more safe than they seem
放在笨手笨脚的人手里
in a toddler or clumsy person
或者是发生地震时更安全
or earthquake situation!
把这些罐子震下来是不可能的
It is impossible to knock the jars off of the shelves
除非你用手把它们拿起来
unless you physically pick them up,
或举起来 拿出来 以及扔到地板上
lift them, pull them out, and throw them on the floor.
如果你不相信的话可以试试这个方法
Follow link and try if you sceptical type.
16.定制有收纳格子的抽屉
16.Customize drawer organizers
来装你所有的厨房器皿
for all of your kitchen utensils.
已经做好的收纳抽屉的问题在于
The problem with premade drawer organizers
插槽永远不够大
is that the slots are never big enough
永远不是你想要的样子
and never where I want them to be.
而定制的收纳抽屉很昂贵
And custom drawer organizers are expensive
如果你习惯定制 还要花费一些时间才能拿到
and can take a while to come in if you custom order them.
Kevin和Amanda提供了这一问题的解决办法
Kevin and Amanda provide this solution,
那就是和Lowes一起合作
in collaboration with Lowes.
17.用碗碟晾干架按大小将塑料盖排列
17.Sort plastic lids by size in a dish drying rack.
也可以用旧的CD架子
Old CD racks work well, too.
从最右边开始先放大些的盖子
Started with the larger lids on the right
然后到左边放小些的盖子
and worked to the left with the smaller lids.
这样就能更轻松地选取正确的盖子
It was much easier to choose the correct lid
而不需要把篮子拉出来
because we didn’t have to take the basket out
再在一堆盖子里找合适的盖子
to look through all of them.
这样一个简单的小窍门就能帮你省钱地整理东西
A simple tip to help you get organized on a budget!
18.用剪贴簿纸排好旧茶罐里的茶
18.Line a vintage tea tin with scrapbook paper,
并制作小分隔标签将茶分好类
and make small dividers labeled with types of tea.
由“你好”网站独家轻松呈现
Very simple tutorial provided by “Hi and Hello.com”
19.用“S”型钩悬挂一个分层水果篮
19.Hang a tiered fruit basket with an “S” hook
给洗澡玩具们一个幸福的家
to give bath toys a happy home.
如果你担心生锈
If you’re worried about rust,spray lightly
可以喷一些阻蚀剂或防锈喷雾油漆
with a corrosion inhibitor or anti-rust spray paint.
20.把动物玩具填充到豆袋坐垫套里
20.Fill a bean bag cover with stuffed animals.
你的孩子再也不会哀求想要个豆袋椅了
Your kiddos won’t whine about wanting beanbag chairs anymore, either.
这看起来难道不是好多了吗?
Doesn’t it look sooo much better?
21.按颜色区分铅笔,马克笔和蜡笔
21.Separate colored pencils, markers or crayons by color
将它们放进用胶带粘在一起的旧微晶盒里
by taping together old Crystal Lite containers.
这里只需要用到胶带
Tape is all there is to it.
22.把不常用的直立菜品托
22.Pull out that serving plate stand
变成一个精致的笔架
you never use and turn it into a craft caddy.
不止如此 一些无用的婚礼礼物
Not only that, Some useless wedding gifts
也可以拥有第二次生命
can have second lives too.
23.把玩具的照片当标签贴在玩具柜上
23.Label toy drawers with photos of
如此打扫的时候就十分便捷了
the toys to make clean-up time easy peasy.
更多关于娱乐室的整理方法都在”family ever after blog.com”网址里
More cute play room ideas at “family ever after blog.com”
24. 把一个普通拉克边桌变成乐高桌
24.Transform an ordinary LACK table into a lego table.
并在其边上安上磁性储存器
And build magnetic storage containers into the sides.
制作乐高桌本身就很好地解释了
Making the Lego table itself is pretty self explanatory,
什么叫集合一个小桌
assemble a small table
(我们用八刀买了个白色宜家拉克边桌)
(we got a white IKEA Lack table for $8),
在四块乐高板上使用大猩猩牌胶水
Gorilla glue four Lego base plates to the top
(确保所有缝隙上都有
(be sure to add legos to all of the
放置乐高积木以保证
seams so that the spacing
其正确间隔-把这些底板推
is correct- pushing the base plates
到一起会造成错误的间隔
all the way together makes for the wrong spacing).
在其中一边上有一排挂着的桶
On one side, there’s a row of hanging buckets.
它们非常适合放置残留物品
perfect for storing project leftovers
(又或者是下一步的材料)
(or waiting-to-get-to’s).
在另外一边有一个磁铁条
And on the other side, there’s a magnet strip,
它和磁罐一起用来储存乐高积木
complete with magnetic tins for lego storage.
我想这些罐子最终会变成所有
I think these tins will eventually become’homes’for all of
所有乐高人的“家”
Burke’s lego guys
(使它们所有 的附件能够与它们待一起并能帮它们在
( providing a way for all of their’accessories’to stay with them
乐高狂热爱好者派铂手中安然无恙)
and also protection from our littlest lego afficianado, Piper Jane)
25.把游戏碎片贮藏在游戏板后的塑料包里
25.Stash game pieces in plastic bags
如果你的孩子
behind the game board.
拥有无数桌上游戏 这会很有用
Brilliant if your kids own tons of board games.
26.衣夹保存你的废纱线
26.Save your scrap yarn on clothespins.
因为你永远都不知道什么时候会用到它
You never know when you’ll need it!
27.把你的纱线按照颜色分类
27.Group your yarn by color
然后放在壁装式的酒架上
on an unused wall-mounted wine rack.
28.用玛芬杯分类小办公用品
28.Sort small office supplies into muffin cups.
这比塑料抽屉分隔器更时尚
More stylish than plastic drawer dividers.
29.把花生黄油瓶扔到你车库架子的最底下
29.Screw peanut butter jars to the bottom
这样你就可以把钉子放进去保管
of your garage shelves to keep nails in check.
步骤:拧紧木制架子顶上的盖子
Directions:screwed the lids into the wooden shelf
并用任何需储存的小东西填满瓶子
that sits above the work top and then simply fill your jars with
最后拧紧这个瓶子并合上完成的盖子
whatever you need storing and screw the jar onto the mounted lid.
看起来非常的整洁有序
Out of the way and pretty organized.
你一定会喜欢的!
Gotta love that!
30.用一些链子和窗帘棒
30.String up a rainbow of ribbon spools
把五彩缤纷的线轴串在一起
with some chain and curtain rods.
你也可以使用梢子
You could also use dowels,
然后选择其中一些梢子悬挂卷纸
and co-opt a few of the rods to hang wrapping paper.
你需要确认这些棒子不会滑出来
You will want to make sure the rods
因此你需要
don’t slip out of the chain by putting
在末尾放上一些塞子
some sort of stopper on the ends.
(如橡皮筋)
(maybe rubber bands)
31.把香料放在一个装饰好的抽屉里
31.Dedicate a drawer to spices.
如果你拥有太多香料的话 也许你该拿一个抽屉来装
If you have enough spices, maybe it’s worth sacrificing a drawer.
我决定这周末给我的香料盒小小翻新一下
I decided to give my spice jars a little make over this weekend.
我曾在盖子上贴了些小标签
I had small labels on the lids,
但是它们渐渐地在不断扭转下分开
but they were starting to come apart from all the twisting of the lids.
这次我想要让它们贴得更持久些
This time I wanted to do something a little more permanent.
所以我需要下面这些东西
Here is what you need.
1.香料罐
1.Spice Jars
(我已经有一个装满了
( I already had a drawer full of these
在BBBY购得的99美分的香料罐的抽屉)
they were $ 0.99 each at”Bedbathandbeyond”)
2.牛皮纸
2.Vellum Paper
3.粘片
3.Adhesive sheets
4.裁纸刀
4.Paper cutter and
5.打印机
5.A printer
首先 我做了一个模板
First, I created a template for my larger rounded tops
然后把模板在牛皮纸上打印了出来
as well as my strips. Then I printed the templates onto the vellum.
我用裁纸刀裁开所有黑线
Using the paper cutter, I cut on either side of the black lines.
你也可以用圆刀裁那些圆
You can use a circle cutter for the circles,
但是我的这些模版不够大
but I didn’t have one large enough,
所以我徒手裁
so I cut them out by hand.
然后你需要把这些条条翻过来
Next,you need to turn the strips
再把圆贴上贴纸
and circles into stickers.
我没有一个漂亮的贴纸机
I don’t have a fancy sticker machine
(虽然我在工艺品商店见过它)
(though I’ve seen them at the craft stores),
所以我选择用这些贴板
so I used these adhesive sheets.
它们是这样用的
Here is how they work.
剥去贴板的反面 就像这样
You strip the backing off the sheet, like so.
然后你把这些纸条
Then you lay a few of your strips
放到有粘性的地方 然后再裁剪
onto the sticky part and then cut them out.
(你也可以把这些贴板
(You can also cut the adhesive sheets
剪成跟你的纸条一样的大小)
into the same size of your strips first)
现在你就有贴纸了!
Now you have a sticker!
当你要把它们用在罐子上
When you are ready to apply them to your jars,
你只需撕下背后的纸条
just remove the second strip from the back.
把贴纸贴在罐子上
Apply the sticker to the jar.
并且在罐子中部不产生气泡地贴上
Work from the middle around to apply the sticker without any bubbles.
等你的罐子完成就用香料填满
When your jars are finished,fill them with spices!
这些小东西太可爱了
How cute are those?
我爱它们
I love them.
精彩继续:我有一个浅而宽的抽屉
Here is another story:I have a shallow but wide drawer
它就在我的厨房
in my kitchen island.
它可谓是个绝佳的香料去处
It is a perfect place for my spices.
我在宜家找到了适合这抽屉的香料罐架
I found these spice jar holders for drawersat IKEA.
(宜家也卖适合架子的银盖香料罐)
(They also sell jars that fit in them with silver lids.)
其中的四个被我用于抽屉
I used four of them in my drawer,
为我更大的罐子留空
leaving room for my larger jars.
(我把我常用的东西
(I have larger jars for things I use a lot like
比如小苏打和罂粟籽放在更大罐头里)
baking soda, poppy seeds etc)
我把小罐按字母排序
I alphabetized my small jars,
但你也可以根据颜色
but you could do them by color
或其它你喜欢的方式排序
or however you like.
我的大罐子是按照我用的量来排序
My larger jars are organized by the amount I use them,
在一边我放了些可爱物品
with the sweet items on one side.
现在它是我厨房抽屉中我的最爱
Now they are My favorite drawer in the kitchen!
32.从一个有着四块备忘录的活页夹里
32.File circular needles away
剔除挫圆针
in a binder full of 4-pocket organizers.
你也可以在卡片的背后
You can also write down the needle’s size
写下针的大小和长度
and length on a card behind it.
33.将你的闪光粉放到盐和胡椒粉瓶里
Re-pot your glitter into salt and pepper shakers.
将找到所有颜色的闪光粉作为一个目标
Found this one at Target.
如果你能从中找到一点快乐 那么这个工作就很有意义
This works best if you find a little caddy to hold them all.
就这么多了 既然你还在观看
That’s it,Since you are still playing this video,
请点击视频下方的点赞或分享
Please continue with likeor share button under this video,
点一次吧 相信我 不会使你很痛苦的
Press it just once, trust me, it’s painless.
或者你想做些别的什么
Or if you want to do more,
别让评论区空空如也 你的想法也有价值
don’t let comment section empty.Your thought is very appreciated.
如果这是你第一次访问我的频道
Press subscribe button,
就请点击下面关注我
if it’s your first time visit in this channel.
最后 和往常一样
And as always,
我要说一句 谢谢观看
thanks so much for watching.
希望我像做仪式一样的啰嗦
I said it too much like a ritual,
没有使你感到不愉快
I hope that ’ s not irritate you.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频介绍了33个有趣便捷有效的整理小物品的方法

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Aoede

审核员

审核员YX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KDMf6Fs4OM

相关推荐