(轻快的音乐)
(bright music)
大家好 欢迎回到“跟露西学英语”
– Hello everyone, and welcome back to English with Lucy.
今天的这节课比较特殊
Today I’ve got a really special lesson for you.
我们要来讲讲三种
I’m going to talk to you about three ways
在发音方面
that you can make yourself sound more British
让你听起来更英式的方法
in terms of pronunciation.
说真的 我有三个英式发音小技巧
So really, it’s three British-English pronunciation tips.
现在 这个视频对于母语人士来说
Now this video is aimed at both native speakers,
可能是某个演员为了得到角色
maybe you’re an actor and want to have a more British accent
而想练就一口英音之类的
for a role or something like that.
抑或是以英语为第二语言的学习者
Or also for people learning English as a second language,
这个视频对你们也很适用
this video is for you as well.
我将会重点关注
I am going to be focusing on the differences
美式发音和英式发音的区别
between American pronunciation and British pronunciation.
我会关注讲解一种中立的英音
And I’m focusing on a neutral British accent,
就是我现在讲的英音
which is what I speak with.
我不太会说标准英音
I don’t quite speak with a received pronunciation,
不过 现在也不太有人会说标准英音了
which is something that not many people speak with nowadays.
在我们开始之前
Before we get started, I just want to talk to you
我想再简单介绍一下视频赞助商Lingoda
quickly about lingoda who is sponsoring today’s video.
这个视频会对你的英式发音有帮助
This video will help you with your British-English
但如果你想让你的 对话
pronunciation, but if you want to take your conversation
口语 听力 阅读和写作等
and your speaking, listening, reading, writing,
再上一个台阶的话 那我极力推荐
everything else to the next level, then I highly recommend
去Lingoda看看
that you check out lingoda.
它是个在线的语言学习学院
It’s an online language academy with real
有真人的本土老师进行教学
professional native teachers.
我真的有认真看过他们的产品
I’ve actually done a full review on their products
和服务项目 你可以点击这里观看
and services, which you can check out right here.
他们会教法语 英语 德语 还有西班牙语
They teach French, English, German and Spanish.
跟着他们你能学到很多
You can gain real qualifications with them,
我对于合作伙伴是非常挑剔的
and I’m extremely picky about who I work with,
但现在我和Lingoda合作了所以这也能表示它真的很好
and I work with lingoda, so I think that says a lot.
他们给了我一个给你们的优惠
They’ve given me a wonderful discount for you.
在Lingoda的第一个月
You can get $50 dollars or €50 Euros off
你们会有50欧元或美元的折扣
your first month at lingoda
点击下方的链接就可以
by clicking on the link down below,
用我放在视频简介里的密码
and using the code in the description box.
这个折扣真的很实惠 别错过!
It’s a fantastic offer, don’t miss out.
让我们开始今天的课程
Let’s get started with the lesson.
现在 我第一个要讲的是
Now, the first thing I’m going to talk to you about
“er”的发音 字母R
is the er sound, the letter R.
让发音更英式的一般的规则是
The general rule to sound more British
不发“R”的音
is don’t pronounce the R sound,
后面跟元音的时候除外
unless it’s followed by a vowel.
我做过一个关于 “什么时候该
I have a video on when you should pronounce
在单词结尾发R的音”的视频
the R on the end of words,
你可以点击这里观看
which you can check out right here.
但在美式发音里 你需要把单词末尾
But, in American English, you would pronounce the R
R的音发出来
at the end of a word.
比如“better” 我们是读“uh uh”
Something like better, for us, uh, uh.
这是个非重读音节元音
It’s a schwa sound.
但美国人…… 先别笑话我的
But for Americans, and please, don’t laugh
美国口音 我尽量学得像一点
at my American accent, I’m going to try my best.
美国人会说“better better”
Americans would say better, better.
而我们说“bett-uh bett-uh”
We say bett-uh, bett-uh.
单词folder 读“fold-uh”
The world folder, fold-uh.
我们在单词结尾是读“uh” 中元音
We end the word with a uh, uh, fold-uh, schwa sound.
但美国人结尾会读成“er” folder
Americans would end the word with an er sound, folder.
别嘲笑我的美国口音
Don’t laugh at my American accent,
我已经尽力了
I tried my best.
下一个建议是:发好字母U的发音
The next tip is pronouncing the letter U,
我们常念“you” 而不是“ooh”
instead of ooh, we often say you.
比如单词stupid和duty
So words like stupid, duty,
美国人通常会念“stoopid” “dooty”
Americans generally say, stoopid, dooty,
“stoopid” “dooty” “stoopid” “dooty”
stoopid, dooty, stoopid, dooty.
这个错误我在非母语者身上
And that’s an error that I hear a lot
听到过很多次了
of non-native speakers make as well.
我的西班牙学生 (我是真心诚意的爱你们)
So my Spanish students, which I love with all of my heart,
我并不是在取笑你们的口音
I’m not making fun of your accents here,
我只是指出里面的错误
I’m just pointing out an error,
这样你就能自我纠正了
so that you can help yourselves with it.
他们会说“stuupid” “stuupid”
They say, stuupid, stuupid,
这个单词应该读“stupid” “stupid”
and it should be stupid, stupid.
还有 像YouTube “YouTube”
Or something like Youtube, Youtube,
他们可能会说“Yuutuube” “Yuutuube”
they might say, Yuutuube, Yuutuube.
现在 你可能注意到了 当我在比较
Now, you might have noticed that when I was comparing
美国和英国的发音的时候
American and British pronunciation,
我会改变我发“T’s”的方式
I also changed the way that I pronounced T’s.
在英式英语里 这是二选一的一件事
Now in British English, we do one of two things.
所以 美国人可能会说“water”
So when Americans would say water,
但我们二选一都可以
we would say one of two things,
我们会说“wah-ta” “wah-at”
we can say wah-ta, wah-at,
或者是“wah-ah” “wah-ah”
or even wah-ah, wah-ah.
第一种发音是这个单词的通常正确发音
Now the first one is the generally correct way of saying it.
第二种是非常不正式的
The second one is very informal and features
在很多方言里会见到 比如伦敦腔
in many dialects and regional accents like Cockney.
所以 我们可以完全重读
So we can either completely over accentuate
并且T发音 或者完全省略
and pronounce the T, or drop it completely
用声门闭锁音替代
and replace it with a glottal stop.
现在我有打算做一个
Now I am planning to do an entire video
关于声门闭锁音的视频 因为它非常重要
about the glottal stop, since it’s incredibly important.
现在的声门闭锁音是由阻断空气流动
Now, a glottal stop is an audible consonant created
从而创造出一种发声的辅音
by blocking the flow of air.
简单来说 就是这样“uh” “uh” “wah-uh” “wah-uh”
In simple terms, it’s this, uh, uh, wah-uh, wah-uh.
“bett-uh” “bett-uh”
Bett-uh, bett-uh, okay?
美国人有时会把“te”的发音替换成“de”
Americans sometimes replace the Te sound with a De sound.
“duty” “duty”
Dudy, duty
或者“duh-e” 用声门闭锁音
or duh-e with the glottal stop.
(笑)
(laughs)
现在我个人是不会念太多的闭锁音了
Now I personally don’t speak much with the glottal stop.
但偶尔也会 除了读“but”
I do sometimes, instead of saying but,
有时候我可能会读“buh buh” 停顿一下
I might say buh buh, so I’m stopping,
用停顿来阻止气流冲出
I’m stopping the air coming out.
所以 我不会说“but I want to”
So instead of saying but I want to,
我会说“buh I want to”
I might say, buh I want to.
“buh I” “buh I” T不发音
Buh I, buh I, there’s no T there.
好了 今天的课程就结束了
Alright guys, that’s it for the lesson today.
希望你们喜欢
I hope you enjoyed it.
我也希望你们下次想发英音的时候
And I hope you are now one step closer
能更好地掌握
to being able to speak with a British accent
如何说话带英伦腔
when you want to.
别忘了在社交媒体上与我联系
Don’t forget to connect with me on all of my social media.
我现在有Instagram 脸书和推特
I’ve got my Instagram, my Facebook and my Twitter.
还有 记得去Lingoda上学习
Also, remember to check out lingoda
如果你还没去看的话
if you haven’t already.
链接和折扣密码都在视频简介里
The link and the discount code is in the description box,
下次课再见了
and I’ll see you soon for another lesson.
(吻)
(kiss)
(轻快的音乐)
(bright music)
