ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

怎样让生活不再乏味 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

怎样让生活不再乏味

3 Ways to Get Out of an Unmotivated Rut

即使你平常是个开心 积极
– Even if you are normallya happy, motivated,
且总是精力旺盛的人
and generally high-energy person,
但可能有些时候
it’s likely that at some point in your life,
你会发现自己很丧
you’re gonna find yourself in a rut.
那时你感到倦怠 没有动力
You know, a period of time where you feel listless and demotivated.
筋疲力尽
You feel burnt out.
你不知道该怎么办
You don’t know what to do with yourself,
而且什么都不想做
and you don’t really feel like doing anything.
现在你可能会问自己 我怎么会这样?
And now you’re wondering toyourself, how did I get here?
更重要的是我要如何摆脱这种现状?
And more importantly, howdo I get out of this rut? Well,
我之前当然也经历过
I have certainly gonethrough my share of ruts
没有动力的倦怠期
and listless periods of my life before.
因此在本视频中我想要
So what I wan na do with this video
分享一些曾经
is share a few of the things that have
帮我度过那个时期的方法
helped me get myself out of them. Now,
现在 在我们进入正题之前
before we get into it, I do
我想指出我认为
wan na note that I think there is a big
暂时的缺乏动力和真正的抑郁大相径庭
difference between a temporary rut and actual depression.
如果你觉得你的确有抑郁症
And if you feel like what you’re experiencing is actual depression,
那本视频的技巧
well the tips in this video
可能能帮到你
may end up helping you,
但我并不是说
but I don’t wanna come off as saying that they
这些方法是一劳永逸的
are the be all, end all solutions
因为这个情况明显更加复杂严肃
because this is obviously a much more complicated and serious condition.
所以我除了在本视频中分享
So in addition to what I’m gonna share in this video,
还会在下面的简介里留个链接
I’m also gonna have a link in the description down below to
此材料来自更权威的人
a resource written by a much more qualified person
你可能会想查看一下
that you might want to check out.
[贝斯音乐]
(bass music)
我想说的第一条策略
The first strategy that I wanna talk about here,
几乎总能使我精神振奋
and something that almost never fails to lift my spirits
并且使我摆脱
and get me out of the ruts
偶尔陷入的困境
that I sometimes find myself in
它就是与激励你的人交往
is maintaining relationshipswith people who inspire you.
这是我们每个人都必须做的事
This is something that allof us need to be doing.
为强调这一点
And to punctuate that,
我想分享一篇文章 摘自于瑞·达利欧的佳作《原则》
I wanna share a passage from Ray Dalio’s excellent book Principles.
有意义的工作和关系
Meaningful work andmeaningful relationships
不只是我们为自己选择的美好事物
aren’t just nice thingswe choose for ourselves.
它们是基因决定的
They are genetically programmed into us.
社交中有意义的关系能
The meaningful relationships we get from social cooperation make us
让我们更开心 更健康 更有创造力
happier, healthier, and more productive.
社交也是高效工作必不可少的部分
Social cooperation is alsointegral to effective work.
它是界定人的特性之一
It is one of the definingcharacteristics of being human.
在此我想指出一点
And one thing that I wanna point out here is
通常你的朋友圈中
that you might not be getting these types of interactions
可能没有这些互动
from your normal, everyday friend group.
从大学朋友圈中 我意识到一点
One thing that I realized aboutmy friend group in college
就是虽然我很爱我的朋友
is that while I loved my friends dearly,
但我们的交往基本可以归结为
a lot of our interactionsbasically boiled down
一起打游戏 分享参考攻略
to playing video gamestogether and sharing references
讲过无数次的圈内笑话
and inside jokes that we’dsaid a million times before.
这些活动虽然有趣
And those kind of interactions, while fun,
也暗示着你在舒适区内
and a good reminder that you’re inside your comfort zone,
你很安全 没有挑战 不能激励你
that you’re safe, are not challenging, they’re not inspiring.
他们不能真正给你
They don’t really giveyou that sense of purpose
让你远离困境的使命感
that keeps you from falling into a rut.
当你每天的活动
When all of your interactionson a day-to-day basis
都是那样
are only of that kind,
那就像
it’s almost as if
你将大脑中渴望成长和挑战的部分
you’ve locked the part ofyour brain that craves growth and challenges
单独监禁起来
into solitary confinement.
并且很多研究结论性证明
And a lot of studieshave conclusively proven
真正的单独监禁
that solitary confinement,like the real kind,
会对心理产生很恶劣的影响
has really bad psychological consequences,
会造成大脑损伤
can cause brain damage.
当然我们不是在说完全相同的事情
Now obviously we’re not talking about the exact same kind of thing here,
只是打个比喻
we’re just kind of making a metaphor,
但你可以知道
but you can see how locking
将你大脑的那部分关起来
that part of your brain away,
长时间不让大脑接触那些关系和互动
denying it those types ofrelationships and interactions
会对你的精神状态产生消极影响
for a long time can negativelyimpact your mental state.
如果你的朋友圈和我的类似
Now if your friend group is like mine,
那不是说你要抛弃朋友
it does not mean you need to go ditch your friends,
努力与总是富有创造力的人交友
and try to find friends who are super productive all the time.
但那意味着
But what it does mean,
你至少要花点时间和那些
is that you need to spend at least some of your time seeking out interactions
做着鼓舞人心和富于挑战性的事的人交往
with people who are doinginspiring and challenging things,
那些事情会
the kind of things that are going to
激励你发挥你的才能
motivate you to go stretch your own capabilities.
我时刻着提醒自己
I’m reminded of this every single time
参加专业会议 如视频产业会议
I go to a professional conference like VidCon,
或者甚至只是在Skype上
or even when I just get on Skype and chat
和商业伙伴聊天时
with one of my entrepreneur friends.
事情结束后我总会充满活力 迸发灵感
I always come away from these conversations feeling energized and brimming with new ideas.
所以如果你停滞不前
So if you find yourself in a rut, one
改变它的一种方法是
way that you can start to get yourself out of
与能挑战你和激励你的人
it is to seek out these types of conversations
进行这些类型的对话交流
and interactions with people who are going to challenge you and inspire you.
一种途径是参加活动
One way can be to go to events,
不论是全国范围的如视频产业会议
whether it’s something across the country like VidCon,
还是本地城镇的组织 你学校的社团
or just a local organization in your town or a club at your school,
但更简单的是找一个
but something even easier is just to reach out to a friend
很久没聊过的朋友和他们小聚
you haven’t talked to in a while and ask them to catch up.
事实上我的朋友本·奥特曼
My friend Ben Altman, who’s one of the
是频道Charisma. Command的主持人之一
guys who runs the Charisma on Command channel
他几周前就对我这样做了
actually did this to me a couple of weeks ago.
他给我发邮件说 嗨
He emailed me, said hey,
我们已经好久没联系了
we haven’t caught up in a while.
我们找个时间电话聊聊吧
Let’s set up a time to chat on the phone.
然后上周我们很愉快地聊了下
And then last week wehad a great conversation.
并且聊完天后我真的受到了激励
And I came away from thatconversation really motivated,
我肯定他也是
and I bet he did too.
如果你想在这些
And if you wan na get the benefits of
类型的对话中受益
these types of conversations on a regular basis,
那么你可以做的一件事是
then one thing you can do is set up
建立一个我喜欢称之为绝地理事会的东西
what I like to call a Jedi Council.
如果你是喜欢读
Now if you’re the kind of person who’s into reading
个人发展类型的博客和书籍
all those other personal development blogs and books out there, and
也听过所有那些“所谓”大师的演讲
you listen to all the other gurus quote unquote, then you
那你可能听说过这个所谓的智囊团
‘re probably gon na hear this called mastermind groups.
但我认为这个说法有点奉承而且太商业化了
But I think that term is kinda cringy and way too businessy
因此我要叫它绝地武士
so I’m goin’ with Jedi Councils.
总的来说这是个预先计划好的交谈 可能每周一次
Basically this is a pre-planned conversation that happens maybe every week,
或两周一次
or every two weeks,
甚至每月一次 和能激励你的
or maybe even every monthwith people who inspire you,
和与你有同样价值观的
people who have the same values,
和可能在同一职业发展水平的
people at maybe the same level of professional development,
和能在项目上交换反馈
people with whom you canswap feedback on projects,
并且互相负责的人一起交谈
and stay mutually accountable.
我实际上每周四会和我的朋友
I actually have one of these set up every single week
安德鲁和马特进行一次那样的交谈
on Thursdays with my friends Andrew and Matt,
并且这种谈话对我工作的成功和
and these conversationsare incredibly useful
个人动机水准都极为有用
for both my business’s success, but also my level of personal motivation.
但即使你不想
But even if you don’t wan na go as
建立绝地武士
far as setting up a Jedi Council,
我仍鼓励你本周给一个朋友打电话
I do encourage you to call a friend sometime this week,
随意地谈话就好
and just have a casual conversation.
[贝斯音乐]
(bass music)
那么我们要谈的下一条策略是
All right the next strategy we’re going to talk
允许你自己休息或休假
about is giving yourself permission to take a break or a vacation.
我想强调permission这个词 因为呢
And I wanna put emphasison that word permission. See,
我认为使我们停滞不前的主要原因之一
I think one of the biggest culprits for us
是我们给自己施加了太多包袱
falling into ruts is that we put too much on our plate,
我们对自己期望太高
we expect too much of ourselves,
然后我们发现自己一直落后和压力大
and then we find ourselvesconstantly behind and constantly stressed.
在学生中这非常常见
This is incredibly common for students,
对在事业上雄心勃勃的人来说也很普遍
and it’s incredibly common for anybody who’s really ambitious in their career.
当我们持续处于这种状态
And when we are constantly in this state,
我们会给自己的身心带来慢性压力
we are putting chronic stress on our bodies and our minds.
这会导致过度劳累
This can lead to burnout, and this
也会造成让我们对
can lead to feeling like we really do
做任何事都丧失斗志
n’t have any motivation to do anything.
我认为这个问题的解决办法
And I think the solution to this problem
就是享受有计划的真正的休假
is to take an actual planned break,
你该允许自己这样做
something that you again, giveyourself permission to do.
这是我忽略了很久的事
And this is something that I kind of ignored for a really long time.
我从2016年中期直到2018年中期
I didn’t take a real, actual vacation
这两年都没有好好过
from halfway through 2016until halfway through 2018,
一个真正的假期
a period of two years.
在那期间我的确经常旅行
Now during that period, Idid definitely travel a lot,
但总是为了工作
but it was always for business.
而且每当有机会旅行时
And any time a travel opportunity came up,
我只会觉得
I would only take it
是不是又是为了工作
if there was a business reason for it,
不管是飞往外地参加会议演讲
be it flying out to speak at a conference,
还是一个月前去纽约录有声书籍
or going to New York just a month ago to record my audiobook,
当我去旅行时
it was always business, business,
总是要工作 工作 工作
business whenit came to travel for me.
我会休一些短暂的假期
Now I took little, small breaks,
但我从未真正允许自己
but I never really gave myself permission to
远离工作 长时间的休息
take an extended break from my work.
因此终于在去年五月 我女朋友
So finally in May of last year, my girlfriend
成功说服我 我们就安排了一个真正的假期
hounded me enough, and we booked an actual vacation
去圣地亚哥过了一星期
to San Diego for about a week.
除了有一天我趁机去
And other than one day where I took the opportunity to see
拜访了我喜爱尊敬的人
somebody out there who I really liked and looked up to,
我们剩下的时间只是在放松
we spent the rest of that entire time just relaxing.
我冲浪 在餐厅吃饭
I surfed, I ate at restaurants,
我外出闲逛 打游戏 这就是全部
I hung out and played video games, that was about it.
当我休完假回家后
And when I got home from that vacation,
我意识到假期是多么有用
I was reminded of just how useful vacations could be.
因为我感觉自己更有动力了
Because I found myselfhaving a lot more motivation,
不仅体现在我的工作上 而且体现在
both for my work, but alsofor staying consistent
坚持我的日常健康习惯上
on my daily, healthy habits.
我感到更容易坚持去健身房
I found it much easier toconsistently go to the gym
外出工作和大量阅读
and work out, to read more often,
坚持骑行 记录Strava的里程数
to go for bike rides so I get my Strava miles,
坚持更健康的饮食
and to follow a healthier diet.
而这里的原因
And the reason for this,
我将会更认真地对待
which I will now take much more seriously in the future,
是工作和休息间的循环
is that we operate oncycles of work and rest.
就像在一天的时间里
Just like on a daily time scale,
我们需要有工作和醒着的时候
we need to work and have waking hours,
然后睡觉
and then go to sleep.
对于更长的时间跨度
On a larger time scale,
我们需要一段时间工作和紧张
we need to have periodsof work and intensity,
然后一段时间放松让我们基本能恢复精力
and then periods of relaxation so we can basically recharge our batteries.
因此如果你停滞不前并且你认为原因
So if you’re in a rut andyou believe the reason
是长时间的压力让你过度劳累
is that you’re burned out from chronic stress,
允许自己休息一下
give yourself permission to take a break.
这不一定要做些不得了或疯狂的事
And it doesn’t have to be something big or crazy
比如飞去圣地亚哥冲浪度假
like flying out to San Diego for a surfing vacation.
我最好的朋友马丁就在几个月前
My best friend Martin, justa couple of months ago,
在我们所在城市丹佛的宾馆预订了一间一晚的房间
actually booked a hotelroom in our city of Denver for one night,
这样他就能走出他的公寓
just so he could get out of his apartment
住在他很喜欢的书店附近
and be near a bookstorethat he really liked.
但尽管那不会花那么多钱
And while that was much less expensive,
也不需要他停止工作去休假
and didn’t require him to take any time off of work,
他仍然可以得到同样的益处
he still got the same benefits.
[贝斯音乐]
(bass music)
好 我要讲的最后一条
All right, the final tactic I’m gon na talk
策略是探索新兴趣
about here is exploring new interests.
因为每当我感到单调乏味时
Because whenever I find myself in a rut,
通常因为我已经停滞不前了
it’s usually because Ifeel like I’ve stagnated,
我很久没有学习新东西了
I haven’t learned something new in quite a while,
我真的不知道自己在干什么
and I don’t really know what I’m doing with myself,
生活也有点无聊
and life kinda feels boring.
但是当我开始产生兴趣
But the moment that I kind of pull out a thread of interest
并深入其中
and let it take me somewhere,
生活就又来劲了
that’s when life starts to feel exciting again.
当我开始学习新事物时
That when I start learning new things and
我真的真的很有积极性
I’m really, really motivated, and
并且常为生活激动
just basically psyched about life in general.
为了给你们举个例子说明这个想法
So to give you guys an example for this idea,
让我们回到大约一年前
let’s rewind the clocks about a year.
因为去年七月和八月
Because last July and last August,
我感到相当单调枯燥
I found myself in a pretty bad rut.
我感到倦怠
I felt listless.
我感到不知所措
I felt like I really didn’t know what to do with myself,
这有点诡异
and it was kinda weird
因为四个月前我搬去了丹佛
because I had moved to Denver about four month prior,
因为我以为
and because of that I kinda had this feeling
因为我住在这么棒的城市
like life was supposed to be awesome all the time
生活应该会一直很精彩
since I lived in this awesome city,
但是却并非如此
but that wasn’t the case.
幸运的是那时候
Now luckily around that time,
我的朋友亚历克斯和他的一个朋友
my friend Alex flew out from Texas to visit
从德克萨斯飞来探望我
me with another one of his friends.
当然我们体验了所有科罗拉多州很酷的东西
And of course we did all the cool Colorado things,
我们去远足
we went hiking, we went to
我们去了丹佛当地所有很棒的餐厅
all the cool restaurants here in Denver.
但有时在他来访期间
But at one point during his visit,
我们也聊了些他当时热衷的事
we also ended up talking about something that was a big interest of his
是区块链和加密货币
at the time which was blockchain and cryptocurrency.
当时我真的对这个领域
And this was an area thatI really had
一点都不感兴趣
no interest in myself at the time,
我从未真正涉猎过它
I had never really dabbled in it,
它似乎真的很复杂
it seemed really complicated.
但因为我想和朋友好好地交流
But because I wanted to have a good conversation with my friend,
我听他说完了
I heard him out.
在交流之后我开始
And after the conversation,I started getting
对这个主题有了一点兴趣
a little bit interested in the subject.
不多 只是一点点
Not a lot, but a little bit.
并且根据经验 当我有一点兴趣时
And I know from experience, when I get a little bit of interest,
我应该抓住这个苗头
I should pull on that little thread,
因为你没有与生俱来的激情 对吧?
because again, you don’thave innate passions, right?
你对你所探索的东西有的一点兴趣
You have little bits ofinterest that you explore,
然后可能它会变得更浓厚
and then maybe that turnsinto something bigger.
兴趣就像星星之火 对吧?
Interest is like a little fire, right?
你需要给它灌注燃料
You have to fuel it,
你需要照料它这样它才能变得更大
you have to feed it so it can get bigger,
直到它最终可以明亮地燃烧
until it’s eventually something that is burning very brightly.
因此我阅读了一些东西
So I went and did some reading.
我开始阅读一些指导文章 一些基础资料
I started reading some tutorial articles, some basic stuff,
然后我更有兴趣了
and I got a little bit more interested.
之后我阅读了最初的比特币白皮书
And then I went and read theoriginal Bitcoin White Paper,
又更加有兴趣了
and got a little bit more interested.
还不止于此
And it didn’t even stop there.
最终我的兴趣让密码学成了我常聊的话题
My interest eventually grew to include cryptography as a general subject,
我读像《密码故事》这样的书
I went and read books like The Code Book,
它进了我2017年最爱的书单
which made it onto my 2017 favorite books list,
顺便说下这书超棒
fantastic book by the way.
我甚至还记得
And I even remember
有天下午我试着用加密法编写自己
at one point trying to code my own encryption algorithm
的加密算法 仅仅因为我很好奇
in JavaScript one afternoonjust because I was curious,
而且我想看看我能否做到
and I wanted to see if I could do it.
我不是说
Now I’m not trying to say that
你摆脱停滞期的方式
the way you’re gonna get yourself out of a rut
是学习比特币和加密货币
is to go learn about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
那只是让我感兴趣的一个东西
That’s just one particularthing that caught my interest,
而且说实话我兴趣很多
and I honestly have a lot of interests.
那年之后 我对加密货币和密码学的兴趣最终消逝
Later that year, my interest in cryptocurrency and cryptography eventually faded,
然后我又喜欢上了烹饪
and then I got really into cooking.
我花费大量的时间学习如何烹饪
And I spent a ton of timelearning how to cook,
学习烹饪的科学 学习大量的食谱
learning the science of cooking,learning tons of recipes,
那也是在我生活中另一个
and that was yet another time in my life
没有处于停滞期
where I was not in a rut, and
而且很有动力和开心的时光
I was very motivated and very happy.
在此我想说的是
All I’m trying to say here is
当你感到空虚无聊时
that when you find yourself in a rut,
一个可能的原因是
one of the likely causes of it
你停滞不前 有段时间没学习了
is that you’re stagnating, you haven’t learned something in a while.
因此如果兴趣的苗头自己露出来
So if a thread of interest presents itself
无论以何种形式都要拉住它
in any shape or form, tug on it,
不管它是多么微弱
no matter how thin it is, because
因为它可能把你带到有趣的领域
it might take you somewhere really interesting.
值得注意的是持之以恒地
And it’s worth noting that learning new things
学习新事物也能使你获得
on a constant basis could also lead you
甚至能改变你事业轨迹的有用的新技能
to a useful new skill that could even change the trajectory of your career.
比如你可能会对数字动画如何运作感兴趣
Like, maybe you have an interest in learning how digital animation works. Well,
那你为什么不学着如何去做呢?
why not learn how to go out and do that yourself?
我曾涉猎了数字动画
As someone who dabbles indigital animation personally,
用的程序比如有After effects
with programs like After Effects,
我发现到这技能很有用
I’ve learned that this is a really useful skill,
不仅能帮我制作更高质量的视频
that not only helps memake higher quality videos,
并且如果我需要的话也能帮我找工作
but could also help me land a job if I ever needed one.
有一项技能 如数字动画
And with a skill like digital animation,
和越来越多的技能
and an increasingly large number of others,
你并不需要去学校
you don’t have to go to school
或加入一个大规模正式项目来精通它
or enroll in a big, formal program to get really good at it.
在网上有很多优秀的资源
There are a ton of great resources online that
你可以用来入门学习
you can use to start learning, and one
最好的资源之一是Skillshare
of the best ones out there is Skillshare.
同时他们有个巨大的图书馆
While they have a hugelibrary of over 20,000 courses
有跨越很多领域的两万多门课程
spanning a ton of different skill areas,
Skillshare里可供选择的数字动画课程
Skillshare’s selection of digital animation courses
尤其丰富
is particularly strong.
我最喜欢的课程之一是杰克·巴特利特的
One of my favorites is Jake Bartlett’s course on
用灯光做动画和后期的课程
animating with light and after effects,
它会教你学很酷炫的霓虹灯灯光技术
which teaches you these really cool neon-lighting techniques
那在一开始似乎是不可能完成的事情
that seem impossibly difficult to pull off at first,
知道你学习了些较简单的技术打下基础
until of course you learn the relatively simpletechniques behind them.
如果你是初学者 你也能找到
You’ll also find morecomprehensive animation courses
更广泛的动画课程
if you’re a beginner,
还有视频编辑和控制矢量插图这样的免费课程
and complimentary courses on skills like video editing and mastering vector illustration.
当然在这么大的图书馆中
And naturally, with such a big library,
你也能找到摄影 编程
you’ll also find courses on photography, and programming,
商业和市场销售
and business and marketing,
和很多不同的领域
and a ton of different skill areas.
最棒的是几乎所有的
And the best part is that almost all
课程都包括实践挑战 示例项目
of their courses include hands-on challenges, sample projects,
和你可以反馈和提问的地方
and an area where you can getfeedback and ask questions.
如果你想开始学习新技能
So if you wanna start learning new skills,
那Skillshare就是做这件事的地方
then Skillshare is the place to do it.
如果你是点击下方简介的链接
And if you’re among the first 500 people who click the link
注册的前五百人
in the description down below and sign up,
你将获得两个月的免费试用
you’re gonna get a two-month free trial
无限制地访问他们的图书馆
with unlimited access to their library.
我非常感谢Skillshare赞助本视频
I wanna give a big thanks to Skillshare for sponsoring this video,
并一直支持这个频道
and being a continued supporter of this channel.
希望你能喜欢这个视频 如果你喜欢
And hopefully you enjoyed this video, and if you did,
一定要点赞来支持这个频道哦
definitely give it a like to support this channel.
如果你不想错过
And you can also subscribe right there if you
每周更新的视频
don’t wan na miss out on new videos
你也可以在点击那里订阅
when they come out every single week.
你也可以点击这里免费拷贝我的如何得高分的书
You can also click right there to get a free copy of my bookon how to earn better grades,
或者点击这里查看频道的更多视频
or click right over here for one more video on this channel.
最后但同样重要的是如果你们还没有关注我
Last but not least, you can follow me on Instagram,
可以在Instagram上关注我
if you have not done so already right over there,
我们下周视频再见
and I will see you in next week’s video.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

当你变得倦怠,缺乏动力时你会怎么办?我曾几度陷入这种困境,今天今天我将介绍三种总能让我走出困境的方法

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

HE

审核员

审核员SX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bGhfJ052OA

相关推荐