ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

三种可以让任何人理解你的自我表达方法 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

三种可以让任何人理解你的自我表达方法

3 Ways to Express Your Thoughts So That Everyone Will Understand You | Alan Alda

I don’t really like tips;
我真的不喜欢小技巧
tips about communicating well, tips about writing.
无论是关于如何更好沟通或是写作
What I would prefer is a process that transforms you
我更希望这是一个自我表达的过程
so the tips take place automatically.
技巧蕴于其中
I mean for instance, very often a tip is given:
比如人们通常给出这样的建议
“ When you’re speaking to a crowd, vary the
当你在公共场合演讲时
pace of your speech, vary the volume.” Well,
注意调整讲话的速度和音量
those are two good things,
这两条建议都是正确的
but if they happen mechanically it gets to be kind of
但如果机械地去运用
boring.
就会非常无聊
Some people are encouraged when they’re coached:
一些人参加培训时被建议说
“ At this point leave where you’re standing
这个时候要离开原地
and walk over there and take a pause.” Well,
走到那里 并且停顿一下
maybe that makes sense in terms of how it’s written;
进行写作时这种建议或许有用
at the end of that paragraph
在一段的结尾和和下一段的开头
you want to make a space before the next paragraph,
需要留白
but it doesn’t necessarily make sense in terms
但在和人们聊天交流的时候
of how you’re talking and relating to the people you’re talking with.
这其实不太必要
That—relating to them—should be the source of a pause,
和他们交流 才是停顿
the source of moving, because
或者继续的原因
it comes out of the thought process I’m going
它是我思考过程的产物
through and it comes out of the thought process
也是我感受你的思维过程
I sense you’re going through.
的产物
Have you understood that last part?
你能理解后一部分吗
So now I’m thinking,
就像现在我在思考
if you have what’s the next thing that I can tack onto that that
如果你能跟上我说的内容
will mean something to you?
这对你会是有意义的
And if you haven’t, should I clarify it a little more?
如果你没跟上 我就需要做进一步说明
So there’s a dynamic relationship between us that leads to a change in pace,
所以这是一种动态的关系
to a change
来调整讲话速度
in volume and that kind of thing.
音量或者其它
A tip is just an intellectualization of that,
小技巧只是一个知识性总结
which might be okay to give somebody once
对那些触碰到沟通的天花板的人
they’ve got the grounding in the ability to connect,
这或许是有益的
but it ought to come out of the connection.
但也应该是出于沟通的需要
It shouldn’t be a checkbox that you tick off.
而不是简单打钩的检验栏
So I really don’t like tips.
所以我真的不喜欢小技巧
If I’m pressed really hard there are three tips
如果一定要推荐三个
that I do kind of follow.
确实有益的小技巧
Probably it’s a good idea to follow these tips
那或许它应该被应用于
after you get used to being connected
你习惯和他人沟通之后
to somebody, but there are three things that I like to do,
我有三件喜欢做的事情
I call it the three rules of
我将它称之为
three.
三的规则
So the first rule is,
第一条是
I try only to say three important things when I talk to people.
和人们聊天时重要的事尽量只讲三件
No more than three.
不要超过三件
If it’s one thing that’s maybe even better,
如果只有一件会更好
but usually there’s a lot to say.
但通常有很多事情要讲
When I make notes on what I want
当我写下
to talk about, if I see I
想讲的事情时
‘m going on past three to four and
眼看着要三四五件了
five I start eliminating them or seeing
我就会删除一些
if I can fold them into the other things.
或者看能不能合并来说
Because three things are really all I can
三件事是能记住的极限
remember and I don’t work from notes when
我和人们聊天的时候不看笔记
I talk to people and I advise other people not to.
因而我建议大家也不要看
I never read it because reading just excommunicates you;
我从来不看纸条 它影响沟通
it’s not communication it’s excommunication,
它不是交流 它阻碍交流
in my view.
至少在我看来
So I can’t remember more than three things,
所以我记不住超过三件事
and I don’t think they can remember more than
我觉得他们也记不住
three things, so what’s the point
那么告诉他们
of telling them stuff they’re not going to remember?
记不住的事情 有什么意义
So I stick to three.
三为上限
That’s rule number one of the rule of three things.
这是第一条 三的规则
The second rule is,
第二条规则是
if I have a difficult thing to understand, if there’s something
如果我有一件事难以理解
I think is not going to be that easy to get,
或者我认为它不太好理解
I try to say it in three different ways because
就尽量用三种不同的方式表达
I think if you come
因为我觉得
in from different angles you have a better chance of getting a three-dimensional
你从不同角度来看 就会对它
view of this difficult idea,
有一个三维的理解
so I try to say it three different ways.
所以我试着用三种方法表达
And the third tip, which I always forget,
第三条建议 我老是忘说
is that if I have a difficult thing that’s
如果有一件事难以理解
hard to get, I try to say it three times through the talk,
在聊天中我就会三次提到它
so that the first time you hear
这样第一次听
it you start to get used to it,
你会开始习惯
the second time it’s familiar and the third time you say,
第二次变得熟悉 第三次就
“Oh yeah, right.
啊是的
Okay.” Now,
好的
I do follow those three tips, but I don’t think I tell somebody: “You’re going to
我确实遵守这三条建议 但不会对谁说
get up to talk, here are three tips to remember.”
你要去讨论了 记住这三点
It’s a process.
这是一种程序
You’ve got to get transformed into being a better communicator.
你希望变成一个善于沟通的人
You’ve got to go through steps where it’s like going to the gym,
你需要按步骤来 像去体育馆一样
only it’s a lot more
只是更加有趣
fun than going to the gym because it involves connecting
因为需要和他人交流
with another person and we’re built
而我们天生
to connect with another person.
具有社会性
In spite of the fact that we often avoid it,
尽管我们经常逃避这件事
it actually is fun when we get into that position.
但真的这样做时 会非常有趣
So if we could get ourselves transformed
所以当我们试着变得喜欢
into liking connecting with the audience we’re
和他人沟通时
talking to or writing for,
包括听众和读者
then these tips will happen automatically or finally we’ll
这三条建议会自然生效
be able to put them to work in terms
最终我们能够在沟通中
of that transformed way we have of connecting.
使这种表达方式起效
It really feels good.
这感觉非常好

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

...真诚沟通

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

王随意

审核员

审核员HL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrOnk0JnXW4

相关推荐