ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

FBI谈判专家给您讲谈判的3个技巧 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

FBI谈判专家给您讲谈判的3个技巧

3 Tips on Negotiations, with FBI Negotiator Chris Voss | Best of '16

如何运用你的声音十分重要 与其他元素相比 声音是由语言驱动
How you use your voice is really important and it’s really driven by context more than
而且 说话音调会很快影响别人情绪
anything else, and your tone of voice will immediately begin to impact somebody’s mood
和快速影响其大脑的活动
and immediately how their brain functions.
事实上 现在有科学数据显示 好心情
There’s actually scientific data out there now that shows us that our brains will work
能让大脑运行效率会提升至31%
up to 31 percent more effectively if we’re in a good mood.
所以 如果你看到我对你微笑或者你从他人声音中感受到笑意
So if I smile at you and you see it or you can hear a smile in someone’s voice, if I
如果我对你下意识微笑 你会明白我对你的好感 并且这些积极信息能够
automatically smile at you and you can hear that I like you, I will actually be able to
被大脑接收 好似拨动了一个开关 让你心情更好
reach into your brain, flip the positive switch, it puts you in a better mood there
我们的大脑有很多不受控制的镜像神经元 他们只是做出自动反应
are mirror neurons in our brain that we have no control over; they automatically respond.
如果我意图让你开心 你的大脑会运转的更有效率
And if I intentionally put you in a good mood your brain will be working more effectively
这会大大增加你我之间沟通的机率
and that already begins to increase the chances that you’re going to collaborate with me.
你变得更聪明同时也会更青睐我
You’ll be smarter and you’ll like me more at the same time.
现在聊聊升调和降调 降调通常用来表示这问题就只能这样了
Now upward and downward inflexion, downward inflexion is often used to say this is the
没有其他解决的方法
way it is; there’s no other way.
我就会像那样用降调说出来
And I will say it exactly like that.
如果合同里有个术语专门表示事情丝毫没有进展 这个情况让你知晓和
If there is a term in a contract that there’s no movement on and I want you to know it and
感受到 而不需人直说 有可能
feel it without me having to say there’s no movement on this, which maybe you want to
你很想对着某人大喊大叫 做这无用功 因为此种情况会引发大脑的一个不同部位
yell at somebody and that’s ineffective because that triggers a different part of the brain
会使人感到愤怒 激起反抗的欲望
and makes people angry and they want to fight.
我曾经把这个方法用在合同谈判上
And I’ve done this in contract negotiations.
我说过像这样的话 我们不是为了工作而工作
I’ve said things like, “We don’t do work for hire,” just like that.
这句话就可以让另外一方了解没有任何进展迹象
It lets the other side know there’s no movement whatsoever.
在谈判中 我也许会需要调动出对方更渴望合作的态度 如果我想问你一个问题
I also may need to put you in a more collaborative frame of mind and if I want to ask you a question
我会将音调微微上调 让你感觉这对你很重要
I’ll say something like it seems like this is important to you and I’ll inflect up.
由讲话的内容决定音调
It’s more driven by context.
我会用升调去鼓励你 面带微笑来质疑你
And I can use an upward inflection to encourage you and smile while I’m questioning you.
这会减弱你在被盘问时感受到的威胁
And that will make you feel less attacked by being questioned because people are made
因为人们在被盘问时都会下意识的有抵触心理
to feel a little bit defensive when they’re question anyway.
所以如果我必须要质疑你 想让你去考虑一个不同的选择
So if I know if I have to question you, if I want you to think about a different option
在尽可能鼓励你的同时我会表现的有些独断
then I’m going to be as encouraging as possible while I may be very assertive at the same time.
我所说的镜像并不是大多数人理解的那个镜面映射
The mirroring that I teach is not the same as the way most people think of mirroring.
大多数人理解镜像时会把模仿肢体语言 模仿音调
Most people when they think of mirroring they think mirroring body language, mirroring tone
甚至重复同一个词语
of voice, even using the same words.
其实是错的
It’s not that at all.
我所说的镜像更简单更有趣 能影响到
The mirroring that I teach is much more simplistic and interestingly enough has a great impact
其他人如何同你互动
on how the other person interacts with you.
仅仅是重复他们逐字逐句说的话的最后的一到三个词
And it’s just repeating the last one to three words that they’ve said word for word, one
一到三个词或者重复选定的一到三个词
to three words or it’s repeating a selected one to three words.
这确实很帮助人们进行交流
And what it really does is it helps connect people’s thoughts.
如果人们想要继续解释深化扩展他们的观点
There will almost never be a time when you mirrored the last three words of what someone
你是不可能有时间重复他们说的最后几个字的
said when they want to go on and explain and reword and expand.
重复是为了帮助你更好的理解
And that mirror what is just done as it helps give you a better understanding of what the
对方想要传达的信息
other person is trying to say.
这也给了你更多时间思考
It also gives you more time to think.
这是在谈判中为自己赢得时间的一个方法
It’s a way to buy time in a negotiation for yourself.
其他人不会察觉你在无形中赢得时间
The other person doesn’t see you buying time in any way shape or form.
当你无话可说或者想让他们继续畅聊
It’s a great way when you don’t know what to say or where to go to keep them talking
却又不知从何谈起时 这是个挺好的方法
in a way that they’re very comfortable with.
我的一个客户在谈判时每次其实只是重复了对方观点
One of my clients actually mirrors his counterpart’s positions every single time.
每当对方陈述观点他就简单的重复一遍
Every time they make a statement on a position he simply mirrors it.
对方会重复 扩展自己的观点
They’ll repeat it and they’ll expand it and every time he does that it also gives him
这样他就有把握得知
a good feel for whether or not they’re really stable in that position or whether there’s
哪儿对方比较坚持哪儿有商量余地
quite a bit of softness in a position completely based on how they reword and responded to his mirror.
所以说镜像模仿是一种好方法 让对方娓娓道来
So a mirror is a great way to keep somebody else talking very comfortably.
F在谈判中代表公平
The F word in negotiations is fair.
公平是一个F炸弹
Fair is the F bomb.
当你注意到它的时候你会感到十分震惊
And when you begin to look for it it’s stunning in how many negotiations somebody drops the
因为在谈判中人们扔了太多名为公平的炸弹
F bomb in the negotiation.
一旦有人提及想要的只是公平 事实上这就是一个很不好的征兆
And when somebody says we just want what’s fair, that’s actually a really bad sign.
2件事的其一正在上演 分角必争的谈判者现在知道怎样触及你的底线
One of two things is going on: now the cutthroat negotiators know how much I can punch your
假如我说要给你一个公平的出价这会直接让你处于防御状态
buttons if I say I’ve given you a fair offer and that will immediately put you on the defensive
并且担心是不是真的公平 而大多数人们都会产生
and make you worry about whether or not you’re being fair, and most people have an extinctive
公平的价格、市场已不存在的感觉
feeling about fair price, fair market.
公平一词在谈判中过度使用的情况难以置信 比如“我想要的仅仅是公平
Fair is like this incredibly overused term in negotiations, I just want what’s fair,
公平的市场价格……”
what’s the fair market price.
所以如果我说我会给你一个公平的提议 其实是在控诉你占便宜
So if I say I’ve given you a fair offer and I’m accusing you of being unfair I immediately
并马上回击你的死穴
knocked you back on your heels.
如果我是一个重利益的谈判者 这会是取得优势的好方法
It’s a way for me to gain an advantage on you, if I’m that kind of a negotiator.
它的缺点是如果我在谈判中过分武断 没有运用足够的战略上的移情作用
The flipside of that is maybe I’ve been assertive enough in the negotiations and I haven’t been
这会给对方得寸进尺的印象
using enough tactical empathy that the other person feels like I’m taking, taking, taking
他们就会以 只想知道什么叫公平 来回应
from them and they’ll respond with, “I just want what’s fair.”
也许有人会真诚的间接暗示 他们觉得
That may be someone genuinely telling me, very indirectly, that they feel I’ve been
你太过张狂
far too aggressive.
如果给对方留下这种印象 或者他们觉得自己被不公平的对待
And if they feel I’ve been aggressive and if they feel treated unfairly, one of two
另一件事会随后发生 他们会放弃大单子或者
things is going to happen: they’re either going to walk away from a great deal or they’re
会使合同落实变得困难重重
going to make implementation painful.
一旦合同落实变得困难 对方故意拖延
And when implementation of a negotiation is painful, when they drag their feet, when they
不设最后期限 也不再按要求保证产品质量
don’t make deadlines, when they don’t deliver the product quality they’re supposed to deliver,
一旦对方因为这是一笔不公平的买卖而不再在乎产品工程细节时
when they’re not as thorough and paying as much attention to detail because they didn’t
他们会伤害你的利益
feel it was a fair deal, they’ll destroy your profit.
所以你在谈判时一定要留意公平炸弹
So you have to really keep an eye out for the F bomb in negotiations.
因为当谈判中有人感觉自己没有受到公平待遇的时候他们很可能
And when somebody else feels they’ve been treated unfairly they’re probably going to
会损害你的利益
hurt you over it.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

该怎么更好的推动谈判进程?怎样能更有效的了解对方的底线?公平一词又该如何正确使用?FBI为您支招

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

小鸭

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FLlBchonwM

相关推荐