[Narrator] You might wanna write this down.
你可能想把这个记下来
Here’s how you can identify burnout
本期节目将教你如何识别过度疲劳
and also some tips to stop it before it’s too late.
以及防患于未然的一些建议
Number one: you are chronically exhausted.
症状一:长期感到疲惫不堪
No amount of good night’s sleep stops you from being tired,
再多优质睡眠也无法让自己保持精力充沛
and you might find yourself getting sick more often.
你可能会发现自己经常生病
Sometimes stress will pass,
有时候压力会消失
but if you find that you go weeks and weeks
但是如果你发现自己一连几周
with an intense level of anxiety,
都带有一种强烈的焦虑感
your body might be trying to tell you something.
你的身体可能正试图向你传递一些信息
Number two: you have become overly cynical.
症状二:变得过于愤世嫉俗
You’re completely detached from your work
你的心思完全不在工作上面
and you’re easily annoyed by your friends and coworkers.
并且变得容易被朋友和同事惹怒
One way you can try to manage this is by doing an energy audit.
尽力应付这一现象的一个办法是做一次能耗评估
How do you feel when you undertake certain activities
当你从事某些活动 或与人交流时
or interact with certain people?
感觉如何?
And then you can start to cut back on actions
然后 你就可以开始减少参加
that drain you and leave you feeling depleted.
那些让你感到精疲力竭的活动
Number three: you feel incompetent and unable to be productive,
症状三:即使是做简单的事情
even when doing simple things.
也觉得自己难以胜任和保持高效
One way you can combat this is
缓解这种症状的方法就是
to train your brain to reframe your thoughts.
通过锻炼大脑来重塑你的思维
So, the next time you hear a little voice in your head telling you
所以 下次当听到脑海中的声音告诉你
you’ll never be good enough,
你永远都不够好的时候
don’t even try, ask yourself,
想都不要想 问问你自己
is this factual evidence for this thought?
这个想法是否符合事实?
Little by little, you can start to do the same
渐渐地 对任何其他无益的想法
with any other unproductive thought.
你也可以开始采取相同的办法
For a deeper dive into productivity hacks,
想要深入了解提高效率的方法
check out our podcast, Secrets of the Most Productive People.
请查看我们的播客《最高效人士的秘诀》
