未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

路途恐怖故事(3辑)

3 Scary True Road Trip Horror Stories

路途恐怖故事集
Road Trip Horror Stories
故事一
Story 1
那是2017年6月初
It was early June, 2017,
我正和我九岁的儿子汤姆一起开车
I was taking a road trip with my 9-year-old son, Tom,
到西弗吉尼亚去探亲
to West Virginia to visit family.
那是一段漫长而紧张的旅程
It was a long stressful drive.
那时候我车上的空调不能用
My car didn’t have working AC at the time,
而那天也异常炎热
and it was an incredibly hot day.
因此在六个小时车程之后我们都精疲力竭
So we were a bit stressed out by the six-hour mark.
我们那天启程很晚
We had left later in the day,
因此天黑了还在赶路
so we were still on the road by dark.
我想那时大约晚上9点 我们还在州际公路
I think it was around 9:00 p.m. when we were still on the interstate,
而汤姆开始抱怨着想上厕所
and Tom started complaining that he needed to use the bathroom.
在这之前车里的气氛已经很紧张
There was already tension in the car before this,
但他持续的抱怨
but his constant complaining brought about
引起了我们之间小小的争吵
a slight argument between the two of us.
至于争吵的内容是我不想放到网上的个人隐私
It was about personal stuff I’d rather not share with the internet.
最后我看到一个蓝色休息区标志在洲际公路上闪过
At last I saw a blue rest area sign zoom past us on the interstate.
因此我离开道路驶入休息区
So I veered off into the rest area.
那里有一栋两间厕所的小楼
It had a small building with two bathrooms,
一些自动售卖机和长椅
a couple vending machines and a few benches,
就这样
that was it.
除了一辆大型白色货车
There were no other cars parked nearby
附近没有停其他的车
beside some big white pickup truck.
我刚把车停到建筑旁
As I pulled up next to the building,
汤姆就赶忙下车冲向了厕所
Tom got out in a hurry and ran to the bathroom.
我没有关发动机因为我知道他会很快回来
I left the car on because I knew he’d be back soon.
像之前说的 我不想牵扯私事
Like I said, I don’t want to get into personal stuff,
就像我们为什么会有争端
like why we had a bit of argument.
但似乎我们处在一个
But it seemed we were at that stage,
不和对方说话的阶段
where we weren’t exchanging words anymore.
我明白剩下的旅程会在沉默中度过
I figured the rest of the ride would be silent.
大约一分钟后 后门开了又关上
About a minute later, the back door opened and then shut.
我曾想和汤姆说话
I wanted to say something to Tom,
但我不知道该说什么
but I didn’t know what to say.
因此我就保持沉默并驱车离开
So I just stayed quiet and drove off.
我注意的旁边停的白色货车也正离开
I noticed that the white pickup truck parked nearby was leaving as well.
事实上他就紧跟在我身后
In fact he was close behind me.
我驶回州际公路进入左车道
I veered back onto the interstate and into the left lane,
而大货车也是
and the pickup truck did the same.
我加大油门 他也加大
I stepped on it a little and so did he.
他开始打闪光灯
He started flashing his lights.
因此我驶入右车道
So I switched to the right lane,
认为他不过是一个暴躁的司机
thinking he was nothing but an aggressive driver.
但我一驶入右车道他也跟过来
But as soon as I switched to the right, so did he,
他仍旧打着闪光灯
he was still flashing his lights.
我驶进右车道并开始减速
I pulled into the right lane and started to slow down.
他加速仍走在中线
He sped up still in the middle lane,
当他追上我的时候
and when he caught up to me,
他减速并降下了他的车窗
he slowed down and lowered his window.
我也降下车窗
I did the same.
然后他开始指着我的车对我喊叫
And he started yelling something to me, pointing at my car.
他第一眼看起来猥琐而粗糙
He looks like a creepy, sketchy dude at first glance.
他说了什么我一个字都没听到
I couldn’t hear a word he was saying,
所以他指示我在路边停车
so he pointed for me to pull over to the side.
我告诉汤姆保持冷静
I told Tom to keep calm.
然后我的脑袋想着
In my head I was saying,
“如果这个人要做什么奇怪的事 马上就把他打倒”
“If this guy tried to do anything funny I would floor it.”
那辆车停在我后面的草地上
The pickup pulled up behind me on the grass,
然后从卡车上出来一个人迅速跑向我的位置
and the guy came out of his truck, running to my car.
我心跳加速 倒车 启动
I put the car back and drived as my heart was racing,
随时准备开车
ready to drive,
但是他接着大喊了一声“等等”
but then he screamed: “Wait!”.
他抓着我的车窗并指着后座说
He got to my window and said “That’s not your kid.”
“那个不是你的孩子”
and pointed to the backseat.
我有点被他说的这句话搞糊涂了“说啥呢”
As he said this, I was confused and said “What!”.
他说“车里的不是你的小孩”
He said, “That’s not your kid that got in your car.”
[开门声]
[Door opening]
突然后座的右车门打开了
Suddenly the back right side door opens,
然后我转过去看是谁从我车上下来
and I turned to see someone getting out of my car.
不是我的儿子汤姆
Not my son, Tom.
我跟着下车 冲着这个
I got out from the car, screaming at the tall person
成年高个子的男性尖叫
who seemed to be a fully grown man.
但是他已经消失在森林之中了
But he had already disappeared into the woods.
我看向货车司机并向他道谢
I looked at the driver the pickup and thanked him,
然后我突然恐慌地想汤姆可能发生什么事了
as I suddenly panicked thinking about what could have happened to Tom.
我重新回到车上
I got back in my car,
开过洲际公路中间的草坪
crossed the grass between the interstate,
驱车赶回服务区
and drove back to the rest area.
货车司机也跟上来
The guy in the pickup followed me.
我们飞速赶回
We got back there in, like 30 seconds,
发现汤姆站在服务区的卫生间外面
to find Tom waiting outside the rest area bathroom.
汤姆坐上车 对这一切一无所知
He got back in the car all confused.
我上气不接下气地解释了事情的原委
I explained everything to him almost out of breath,
货车司机在旁边附和
as did the pickup driver.
在司机返回原停车点时
I thanked the guy one more time
我再次向他表示了感谢
before he drove back to the spot he was sitting in before.
汤姆很好奇发生了什么
Tom was so intrigued about what just happened,
被这事儿一搅和 我和汤姆之间的气氛缓和了
and I was so disturbed that we were back on good terms again.
我们之后的路程上一直在聊天
We chatted the whole rest of the way,
抵达目的地后我们还把此事分享给家人
and told family about it as soon as we arrived.
我一眼也没看到当时坐在我车里的
I never even got to see what the person
那个人的样子
who got in my car look like.
老实说 没准我该庆幸自己没有转过头去看
Honestly, maybe I should be happy I never turned around to look at them,
因为我不知道他们会做出什么
because I don’t know what they would have done.
故事2
Story 2
我和我女朋友最近自驾去了加利福尼亚
My girlfriend and I took a road trip to California recently.
路线完全是正常路线
The way there was completely normal.
我们早上很早就离开了家
We left home early in the morning
然后夜晚的时候到达了旅馆
and got to the hotel by nightfall.
当我们回程的时候
On our way back home, however,
我们是中午离开的所以大部分路程都是夜路
we left midday and a majority of our ride was in the dark.
每段路驾车10个小时
The drive was about 10 hours each way,
还不包括停下来吃饭的时间
not including stops for food.
我们停了两次吃饭
We made two food stops.
第一次是开车三小时后停下来吃
The first after about three hours of driving,
另一次就是更晚 将近深夜的时候
then one more much later and deeper into the night.
我们离开高速的时候大概是晚上十二点半
We got off the freeway at like 12:30 at night,
然后去最近的Wendy’s吃饭
and went to the nearest Wendy’s for food.
吃完又重新开回高速上
We got right back on the freeway after that.
我边开车边吃东西 我女朋友不太喜欢这样
I ate while I drove, which my girlfriend wasn’t too fond of,
但我就想早点回家
but I just wanted to get home sooner rather than later.
回到高速后不久开始下雨
Shortly after getting back on the freeway, it started to rain.
我的女朋友叫我马上停车
My girlfriend forced me to pull over now.
她不想我在这种糟糕的路况下还边吃边开车
She didn’t want me eating and driving in poor conditions.
当我停在路边的时候 雨开始下得很大
As I pulled to the side, and it actually started to downpour.
我把饭吃完
I finished up eating my food,
然后我们听到敲击窗户的砰砰声
and then we heard a bang sound at the window.
[敲窗户]
[Knocking door]
一开始我以为是暴风雨捶打玻璃的声音
At first, I chalked it up to noises from the storm.
但当我往左车窗看时
But when I looked to my left out the window,
看到一个堵住90%的窗户的身影
to see a figure blocking 90% of the window.
伴随着我女朋友的尖叫
Along with the shriek of my girlfriend’s,
我简直要犯心脏病
I nearly had a heart attack.
在瓢泼大雨中我不想摇下车窗
I didn’t want to roll down the window given how hard it was pouring.
但暴雨敲击汽车的声音
But over the sound of the torrential rain pounding on the car,
使我无法听清那个人说了什么
I couldn’t hear what the person was saying.
我把车门开了个小缝然后冲着那个人喊
I opened the door a crack and yelled out to the person,
原来是个女人
who turned out to be a woman.
她全身都被淋湿了 看起来凌乱不堪并且很害怕
She was soaked already and looked disheveled and scared.
她想我们搭她一程
She asked for a ride.
我该怎么做?
And what was I gonna do?
告诉她车里没位了?
Tell her no in these conditions?
我让她坐上了后座
I told her to get in the backseat.
我女朋友瞅了我一眼
My girlfriend gave me a look.
我说不清楚她目光的实质
I don’t know what kind of look exactly,
但她的意思差不多就是“你TMD为啥让她进来”
but it looks kind of likewhy-the-hell-did-you-let-her-in kind of look.
我问搭车女子的目的地
I asked the woman where she was heading.
她不回答
She didn’t answer.
因为这 我女朋友又白了我一眼
I caught my girlfriend giving me a look again because of this.
我忽视她 转身看向后座的女人
I ignored her and turned around to look at the woman in the back seat,
就当她没听到我刚才的问话
assuming she didn’t hear me.
但令人毛骨悚然的是
But as creepy as it was,
她用冷淡不友好的目光直直盯着我
she was actually looking right at me with a cold, unfriendly face.
这是一张不带任何感情色彩的脸
I’d say it was a neutral blank face,
就是让人很气恼
but something about it was justoff-putting.
我重复了我的问题
I repeated my question,
然后她耸肩笑了起来
and she just shrugged her shoulders and laughed.
我看到我女朋友又狠狠瞪了我一眼
I looked at my girlfriend who was once again looking at me.
我大声说到下一个镇上
I said out loud that I’d be dropping the woman off
就把搭车女子放下
the next town we crossed.
我想我这话说得很明白了吧
I guessed I was announcing that to both my girlfriend and the woman.
当我们驶入荒无人烟的高速公路上时
As we got back onto the barren highway,
我身后传来刺耳的尖叫
there was a sudden ear-piercing screaming sound coming from right behind me,
[尖叫]坐在我身后的女子
[Screaming] and the woman sitting behind me
[尖叫]突然用手臂勒住我的喉咙
[Screaming] suddenly wrapped her arms around my throat.
我猛踩刹车 快被勒死了
I slammed on the brakes as I was struggling to breathe,
车身快失去了控制
almost sliding into the divider.
我女朋友用她长着长指甲的手
My girlfriend ”slashed” at the woman’s face
猛扇该女子耳光
with her long nails.
尖叫声从疯狂 愤怒
The screaming turned from a deranged, angry kind of screaming,
变成了夹杂着痛苦和挣扎
to screams of pain and agony.
我下了车
I got out of the car.
这个女人用手捂着脸絮絮叨叨不停
She had her hands pressed up against her face nagging,
我打开后门
and then opened the back door,
用两手抓着女子
grabbed the woman with both hands,
把她从车上拽下去扔进雨里
and literally threw her out of the car into the rain.
我看着她她开始一遍又一遍地求饶
She started begging ”please, please” over and over
“不要 求你了”
as I looked down at her.
但她仅会重复这句话
But that’s all she said.
她大哭着说“不要”
She cried. She kept saying the word ”please”.
我忽视她 回到车上 锁了车门
I ignored her and got back into my car and locked it.
当我发动车子时
As I put the car in drive,
听到窗户被拍得砰砰响
there were bangs at the window
这个女子又开始大叫了
as the woman started screaming again.
她又一次大叫起来
Her screams once again sounded like
声音疯狂 犹如精神病医院里跑出的病人
the screams of a deranged, mental asylum patient.
我立刻驱车离开
I drove away casually,
总算摆脱了这个威胁
and she was no longer a real threat,
至少我觉得自己安全了
or at least not that I knew of.
我女朋友很快报了警
My girlfriend quickly got on the phone with the police,
提醒警察有一个不明身份的疯女人
and warned them of some suspicious, unstable woman
在高速公路上游荡
lurking around the highway.
我们之后没有停车
We didn’t stop again though,
一直开到家里
we went straight home from there.
很明显被吓到了 心里不舒服
Obviously a bit shaken up and whatnot,
如果没有非得不可的理由
but I didn’t want to be thinking about that incident
我是不愿意再想起这件事的
for any longer than I had to.
故事3
Story 3
那是在2010年
It was 2010,
我开着我的福特F-150
I was driving my Ford F-150
从我宾夕法尼亚州的家里前往乔治亚州
from my home in Pennsylvania to Georgia.
我家人住在宾夕法尼亚州的乡下
I had family in the countryside of Georgia
我得和他们共度周末
who I’d be spending the week with.
我大概开了14个小时
It was gonna be a drive of around 14 hours,
原计划总共是一整天的车程
and I planned on doing it all in one day.
我是上午10点上路的
I got on the road at 10:00 a.m.
在熟食店停了一下吃了午餐
I stopped once for lunch at some deli,
四小时后我又在服务区停了一下
and then four hours later I stopped at a rest area
吃了之前装在冷藏箱里的土耳其三明治
to eat the turkey sandwiches I packed in the cooler.
之后我就不准备再停了
After that I didn’t intend on making any other stops,
当然了除非有意外发生
besides for guess one more time of course.
在下午11点半
At about 11:30 p.m.
我再次给油箱加满油
I had just filled up the tank one more time,
估计12点半就会到目的地
and now I had an ETA of about 12:30.
毫无疑问 我已经很累了
I was admittedly getting very tired now.
不知道为什么我不想喝加油站提供的咖啡
I didn’t think to get coffee at the gas station for some reason.
离开加油站之后导航给出的路线
The route the GPS was taking me down from the gas station
似乎有点奇怪
seemed a little odd.
此时我驶离了高速公路
I wasn’t on the highway anymore.
导航带我来到了乡间的小路上
It was just taking me down some country-ass side roads.
我的车在高处
My truck is high up,
俯瞰的视野很好
so I got a good view of everything,
车安了一个灯条
and I also had a light bar installed,
这在一定程度上照亮了漆黑的路
which really helped in lighting up these pitch-black roads.
我太累
I was so tired,
我知道自己不该疲劳驾驶
and I knew I shouldn’t have been driving anymore.
但离我堂兄家都这么近了 我不想停
But I was so close to my cousin’s house that I had to keep going.
我来到停车标志处
I came to a stop sign,
左转进入一条更加僻静的小路
and made a left turn off some quiet road onto an even quieter road.
这条路上限速45码
The speed limit on this road was 45 though,
这很好
which was good.
这条路很空旷 没有建筑物 没有房子
This road was empty of any kinds of buildings or houses.
路一边是林地
It was just woodland on either side.
我以55到60英里的速度在这条路上飞驶
I was going like 55 to 60 miles per hour blazing down this road
因为这个时间这种路上应该没什么车了
since it really seemed like no other cars would be on this type of road at this hour.
突然我看到4个闪亮的物体
Then suddenly I saw like four shiny objects
飞速向我扑来
coming up fast in the road ahead of me.
我猛踩刹车 待车开近后
I slammed on the brakes, and as I got closer,
我看清了它们的样子
I figured out what they were.
原来是桶形交通路障
They were traffic drums,
和这些锥形交通路标类似
like those big cylinder traffic cones.
在撞上它们之前
My truck managed to come to a halt,
我停了车
before I rammed into the drums.
我拿上我的棒球棍走下车 十分困惑
I got out of my truck with my baseball bat, confused as hell.
我朝鼓形交通路障走去
I went over to the traffic drums,
意识到路障后面有东西
and realized there were something else behind the traffic drums.
它是一个长钉陷阱
It was a spike trap,
就像警用的那种
like the kind police use.
我不知道说什么
I didn’t know what to think.
这里是有警察行动吗?
Is there some kind of police activity going on?
还是有人在这里设置的陷阱?
Or did somebody set this up as a trap?
我好奇地看看周围
I cautiously looked all around me,
我返回了我的车里
as I inched back to my truck.
然后我听到有人在喊救命
Then I heard someone scream help.
声音来自路左侧的林子里
It came from the woods on the left side of the road.
根本没有通往林子里的路
There was no way I was about to go into those woods.
所以我能做的就是大叫“发生什么事了?”
The most I was willing to do was call out ”what’s wrong?”.
没回答
No answer.
我走到路边
I walked to the edge of the road
往树林里观望
and looked into the forest.
我之所以能看见什么东西
The only reason I could see anything was
是因为我开着车灯
because of the lights from my truck.
我用眼角的余光扫到一个人
In the corner of my eye, I spotted him.
没敢与他对视
Without looking directly at him,
我只是看见有人蹲在灌木丛后面
I saw someone crouched down behind a couple of bushes.
我没跑
I didn’t run.
我只是不紧不慢地走回车里
I just casually walked back to my car.
当我坐进车里 关上门
When I got in and shut the door,
看了一下左边
I looked my left,
发现路边的树林旁边
to see 2 silhouettes by the edge of the woods
有两个影子
on the side of the road,
正朝我的汽车走来
walking towards my truck.
我驱车开往路的右边
I drove the truck to the right side of the road
在尘土飞扬中通过了长钉陷阱
onto the dirt and passed the spike trap.
我并没有觉得他们在跟着我
I don’t think they anticipated me actually going around.
但是当我往后视镜里看时
But when I looked in the rearview mirror,
我看到了至少三个影子
I saw at least 3 silhouettes
在我车尾灯的照射下
standing by the traffic drums
他们就站在路障旁边
let up only briefly by the taillights of my truck.
过了几秒
A few seconds later,
他们从我的视线中消失了
they were gone, out of my vision,
也永远从我生命里消失了
and out of my life forever.
我从未想过
This was not something
这种事会发生在我身上
I would have ever expected to happen to me.
虽然如此 很庆幸我逃过一劫
Nevertheless, I’m glad I made it out alive.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

3个关于公路旅行的恐怖故事。

听录译者

HE

翻译译者

ABC

审核员

审核员ZY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlQqwpdlY7w

相关推荐