ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

为什么肢体语言很重要——蜜友课5 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么肢体语言很重要——蜜友课5

3 Reasons Why Learning How To Read Body Language Is So Important

Improvement Pill here.
大家好 这里是《激励胶囊》
Welcome to lesson 5 of the BeeFriend course.
欢迎来到蜜友课 今天学习第五课
In our previous lesson, we talked about the concept of value
在之前的课程中 我们谈到了价值
and how you can increase your overall worth.
以及如何增加我们的总体价值
I suggest you watch that video, if you haven’t already,
我建议你看看上节课的课程 如果你还没看
using the link in the description box below.
点击下面框里的链接即可观看
In today’s lesson, we’re gonna start a conversation on body language.
在今天的课程中 我们来谈谈肢体语言
Body language is one of the most important things
肢体语言非常重要
you should learn about and improve on
当你想要增加你的魅力
in order to increase how likeable you are
以及更轻松地结交朋友
and also how easily you befriend people.
就更应该学习和提升肢体语言
And there are 3 major reasons as to why this is.
主要有三个原因:
Please please, watch this video to the very end,
请你一定!一定!要看完这个视频
because it is crucial that you understand exactly
它是使你能准确地理解
why we need to place so much emphasis on body language.
为什么我们需要重视肢体语言的关键
So let’s jump right into it.
现在开始吧
The first reason body language is so important is because
肢体语言很重要首先是因为
it’s your main calibration tool.
它是你谈话中主要的调节手段
It’s the most effective way for you to adjust yourself during a conversation.
能够最有效地调整你的谈话
What I mean by this?
这是什么意思呢?
Well, every single person has certain likes and dislikes,
是这样的 每个人都有很明确的喜恶
things that they really enjoy talking about,
他们喜欢谈论的
and things that they hate to talk about,
排斥谈到的
things they find really funny,
觉得有趣的
and things that they consider to be really really offensive.
以及他们觉得特别特别介意的内容
In order to befriend someone, you have to be able to tell what they like,
为了和某人交朋友 你必须能够分辨他们喜欢什么
so you can keep talking about those subjects
这样你就能够谈论那些话题
or making those types of jokes,
或者开一些相关的玩笑
but at the same time, you also have to have to be able to tell what they dislike,
同时 你也要知道他们不喜欢什么
so you can avoid those topics or styles of humor.
这样你可以避免那些话题以及玩笑
And the best way to figure all these out
最好的办法就是
is by observing how they respond with their body language.
观察他们回应时用的肢体语言
Let’s say for example you meet a girl,
举个例子 你在聚会上遇见一个女孩
we’ll just call her Stacy, at a party.
我们就叫她Stacy吧
You introduce yourself, and you decide to ask her about her job.
你做了自我介绍然后询问她的工作
That’s one of the most common things people talk about.
这是我们聊天的时候很常见的话题
However, unbeknownest to you,
但是 你不知道的是
Stacy just got fired from her job.
Stacy刚好被炒了鱿鱼
So the moment you ask her about what sort of work she does,
于是 这个时候你问她做什么工作
you notice that her body language changes.
你会发现她的肢体语言发生了变化
It goes from open to closed.
从开放变得封闭起来
See when people are forced to talk about things that make them uncomfortable,
当人们被问到令他们感到不快的事情时
this will show in their body language.
他们的肢体语言会出卖他们
Certain changes like the crossing of their arms
很明显的变化就是他们会把手臂在胸前交叉
or quick frown on their face
或者稍纵即逝地皱眉
tell you that maybe talking about Stacy’s career
这些肢体语言都在告诉你
isn’t the best thing to do right now.
和Stacy谈她的工作不是正确的选择
There’s a time and place for touchy subjects like that,
当时当地太敏感的话题
but it definitely should not be when you first meet someone.
第一次见面别谈
Because remember the golden rule of friendship
要记住之前课程中
which we covered in the previous lesson,
课程链接在视频右上角
which I’ll link to at the top right of this video:
学习的友谊黄金规则:
If you want to befriend people,
如果你想交朋友
you have to make them feel good.
你必须让对方感觉开心
And one of the best ways to do this is
最重要的就是
by being able to hold the conversation that they enjoy.
和你聊天是让他们感到享受的
If you force Stacy to talk about how she got fired,
如果你强制性问她是怎么被辞退的
she’s not gonna feel good talking about it.
她不会享受这个话题
She’s gonna feel angry or shameful,
并会感到生气和丢脸
and she is going to associate those bad feelings with you.
这时她会把你和那些不好的感受联系起来
By paying closer attention to someone’s body language,
通过密切注意在别人的肢体语言
you can steer the conversation in a way
你可以调节交流的气氛
that can lead to good emotions.
使谈话朝着好的方向进行
When you notice that Stacy’s body language changes at the mention of jobs,
注意到谈到工作让Stacy的肢体语言发生改变
you can quickly change the topic
你就可以迅速地换话题
and talk about something more fun,
谈谈更有趣的事情
like… her favourite TV show.
比如…她喜欢的电视节目
And this is crucial,
当你第一次和某人交谈
especially when you’re getting to know someone for the first time.
这一点是至关重要的
Reason No.2 for paying closer attention to body language is that
第二个原因 密切关注肢体语言
it drastically increases your ability to empathize with the person you’re talking to.
能够使你增加你对所交谈的对象的理解和共鸣
Empathy is the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.
产生共鸣是一种理解他人以及和对方产生共情的能力
Again the golden rule of friendship states that
再次回到友谊的黄金规则 它说
in order to befriend someone you have to make them feel good.
为了交朋友 你必须让他们感到开心
And one of the best ways to do so
其中最好的方式之一就是
is by showing them that you genuinely care about them
向他们展示你对他们真诚的关心
that you’re paying close attention to how they currently feel.
也就是你很在乎他们现在的感受
Now our brains have a special type of neuron
我们的大脑有一类很特殊的神经
called the mirror neuron.
我们叫它“镜像神经元”
As the name suggests, they mirror back what they see.
正如名字所示 它们反射所看到的
For example, if you watch someone throw a ball,
比如 你看到某人扔球
these neurons will light up as if you were the one throwing the ball.
这些神经元会让你觉得自己也在扔
And this allows us to copy their actions.
使得我们能模仿他们的动作
These mirror neurons are the reason
镜像神经元也是
why babies are often seen imitating their parents.
小孩常常模仿他们父母的原因
They’re primarily used as a way for us to learn
它们的首要作用是学习
but they’re also used for empathy.
同时它们也用于移情
When you pay close attention to someone’s face
当你在交谈中密切关注
and their body language during a conversation,
对方的表情和肢体语言
your mirror neurons will start to fire off.
你的镜像神经元会接连被激发
If they frown for a split second,
他们稍微一皱眉
your brain will catch that and play it back in your head.
你的大脑就会获取这个动作并作出反映
This will give you a very clear idea
它们让你清晰地认识到
of exactly what the other person is feeling
现在对方是什么感受
because it’ll cause you to feel some of it too.
它同时让你也拥有同样的感受
If someone is excited, you will feel some of their excitement.
你会跟着对方一起兴奋
If someone is angry you’ll feel some of their anger.
一起生气
If someone is in pain, you will feel a bit of that pain as well.
甚至一起痛苦
Now, this may sound like a bad thing,
似乎一起痛苦听起来不怎么好
but when they see that you’re feeling some of their pain with them,
但是当他们看到你能够体会他们的痛苦
that’s when they will feel like you genuinely care about them.
他们会觉得你是真诚地在关心他们
Why is this so powerful?
为何如此厉害
Well, if you think back to most of the interactions you’ve had in the past.
如果你回想过去的人际交往
you’ll start to notice that it’s actually quite rare
你会开始发现一个罕见的事情
for someone to genuinely care about you,
就是别人真诚地关心你
to be completely present,
实实在在地在你身边
not on their phone, not thinking about what to say next,
而不是在电话里 不是在想下一句要说什么
not daydreaming about something completely unrelated
不是做一些完全没关系的白日梦
and to have their entire focus
去引起他们的完全的关心
on trying to understand how you currently feel.
试着理解你到底现在感受如何
Most of the time, the only people who paid that close attention to our body language
大部分时间 关注你肢体语言的人
are our loved ones like our parents, our siblings, our boyfriends or girlfriends,
只有那些爱我们的人 像父母 兄弟姐妹 伴侣
and we treasure those interactions so much,
我们珍惜与他们的交往
because the fact that they are listening so intently
因为他们专心地倾听让我们感觉
makes us feel loved, noticed and cared for.
自己是被爱着 被关注和被关心着的
When you learn about body language
学习并开始更多地
and you start paying attention to it more,
关注肢体语言
you will find yourself being more and more present and
你会发现更能理解身边的人
empathetic with the person in front of you.
也越来越有存在感
And this will create interactions that they will treasure
并且能够让他们珍惜这段情谊
and remember for a long long time.
并长久地铭记在心
And finally Reason No. 3 for paying close attention to body language,
最后 密切关注肢体语言的第三个原因
in this case, your own body language,
在这种情况下 掌握了肢体语言
is that you can control how others see you.
意味着你能够引导对方如何看待你
We learned in Lesson 2 about the tiers of friendship
我们在第二课已经学过友谊的层级
which I’ll link to in the top right of the video
我将链接放在了视频右上角
and how, when people initially meet someone,
初次相遇时
they put them into the neutral tier.
不会对某人做过多评价
Now, depending on what sort of body language is shown
但是现在 根据对方的肢体语言
in the brief five seconds that you are in this tier,
短暂的几秒钟时间
they will determine whether or not you are potential friend or potential foe.
他们会决定这个人将会是朋友还是敌人
So it’s important to have the right body language.
因此正确的肢体语言非常重要
Body language also plays a huge role in determining your value.
肢体语言在决定你的价值上也扮演重要角色
We’ve mentioned this in our previous lesson
在之前的课程中已经提到
where people will often look at your demeanor,
人们常常被关注的行为举止
the way you move, the way you stand
比如一个人站姿 坐姿
and the way you talk to determine how valuable you are.
谈吐等都决定了你的价值
By understanding body language,
通过了解肢体语言
you will know what to do with your body
让你知道怎么才能
to come off as a more confident looking and valuable person.
表现出自信和有价值
This will make it much much easier for you to befriend people
让你能够更轻松地交到朋友
because people will think that you are someone of importance.
因为他们会觉得你是重要的人
They will want to become your friend
他们想要成为你的朋友
without you even having to try.
甚至不需要试探
On the other hand, if you don’t pay attention to your body language
另一方面 如果你不注意自己的肢体语言
and you portray signs of weakness and low value,
你就会显得孱弱和廉价
people will try and avoid you.
就会让别人考验你和远离你
It will seem as if there’s no benefit to talking to you.
因为看起来跟你交流没有任何好处
I’m gonna show you exactly what to do with your body
我想在之后的蜜友课中
to portray high levels of confidence and value
告诉你如何展示自己高水平的
later on in the BeeFriend course.
自信和价值的肢体语言
And these are the three reasons
今天的课程
why we’re gonna place so much emphasis on body language
我们讲到将肢体语言
in our upcoming lessons.
置于重要位置的三个原因
Now in our next lesson I’m gonna show you
接下来下一节课
the three most powerful body language signs you need to use
我们来学习留下好的第一印象的
in order to make a strong first impression.
你最需要的三个肢体语言
These three signs will make you come off as
这三个动作让你举手投足
an extremely approachable and friendly person
看上去亲切友好
which will make it significantly easier for you
从而能够更轻松地
to start conversations with people.
和别人开始交谈
You will automatically get sorted into the friends tier if you use all three.
用了这三个肢体语言让你跻进朋友圈
This is a super important lesson,
这节课非常重要
so make sure you subscribe and hit the bell icon,
赶紧点击图标订阅吧
so you don’t miss it.
千万不要错过
For those of you that are interested in additional programs
对我们其它课程感兴趣的学员
and courses that I will release in the future,
如果你们有另外的建议
please sign up for my mailing list
可以发我邮箱
using the link in the description box below.
链接在描述框里
Besides that guys, stay tuned.
敬请期待吧

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

课程从三个方面告诉我们为什么肢体语言很重要:1.根据对方的肢体语言调节聊天内容;2.观察对方的肢体语言可以共情让人觉得你是发自内心的关心;3.得体的肢体语言可以给别人自信、优秀的第一印象。

听录译者

Carrie

翻译译者

Yider

审核员

审核员1024

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2goxVg5grU

相关推荐