未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

4. 3个会改变你一生的习惯

3 Habits That Will Change Your Life

欢迎观看激励胶囊《自我驯服》第四课
Improvement Pill here welcome to lesson 4 of the tamed course.
在前几节课中 我们谈论了关于本课程的策略
In the previous lessons we covered the strategy for this course
习惯是怎样发挥作用的 还揭示一些习惯方面的最大误解
how habits work and debunked some of the biggest misconceptions regarding habits.
所以如果你还没有观看以前的课程 请立即暂停这个视频
So if you have not watched the previous lessons, pause this video right now
单击下方说明框中的链接
and click on the link in the description below.
为了让你更好的运用本堂课
Because remember in order for you to get the most out this course.
真正学到如何改变习惯 改善你的生活
What is really learn how to change your habits and change your life.
你要观看这系列的每一个视频
You’re gonna have to watch each and every single one of the videos.
在今天的视频中 我们将谈论一些要养成的好习惯
In today’s video, we are gonna talk about some of the best habits to adopt
这样你就可以自己选一个
So that you can pick one for yourself to focus on
在剩下的课程中重点学习
for the rest of the course.
但在我们了解不同的习惯之前
But, before we get into the different habits
你应该先思考
that you should consider.
让我给你讲一个小故事
Let me tell you a short story.
汤姆是一个普通人 快三十岁了
So tom was your average guy, he was in his late 20s.
拥有一份薪水优厚的工作但却不太适合他
He had a decent paying job, it wasn’t very fit.
同时 他也没有体重困扰 日子过得也不错
At the same time he wasn’t overweight. He did okay in life.
他的日子过得还不错 但和大多数人一样 他会对一些东西有点上瘾
But like most people, he had somewhat of an addiction.
他上瘾的东西是香烟
His choice of poison was smoking.
他每天都要吸四五根烟
he would smoke four or five cigarettes a day,
情况不算太坏 他也知道这是个问题
which isn’t too bad but he knew it was a problem.
汤姆最终遇见了一个叫贾妮斯的女孩 他们一拍即合
So eventually Tom meets a girl. Her name is Janice and they really hit it off,
但贾妮思的确很反对吸烟 也想让汤姆戒烟
but Janice was really really against smoking and wanted Tommy to quit.
汤姆坠入了爱河 他也知道她是对的
Tom was in love and he knew that she was right.
所以他决定全力以赴 永远脱离香烟
So he decided to give it his all and quit for good.
戒烟过程不太糟 汤姆花了一点时间
the quitting process wasn’t too bad. For Tom, it took him a while.
一年后 他终于永远戒烟了
But after a year he was able to quit smoking for good.
这并不是汤姆身上唯一的改变
But that wasn’t the only thing that changed about Tom.
他开始决定去体育馆 打算减肥与增肌
He started going to the gym. He managed to lose some weight and put on some muscle.
他也开始多读一点书
He also started reading a bit more.
他与同事和老板的关系也证明了这一点
His relationship with his co-workers and boss and proved that
他也有了五年来的第一次升职
he got a promotion for the first time in five years
这样的故事非常常见
Stories like this are very common.
研究人员多次观察到了这一点
Researchers have observed that time and time again.
当某人改掉一个坏习惯或养成了一个好习惯
That when someone overcomes a bad habit or starts forming a new one,
一大堆好习惯也会随之而来
whole slew of other good habits come with it.
他们把这种习惯称为关键习惯
They named this sort of habit a keystone habit.
关键习惯会让你养成很多其他好习惯 改变你的生活
A single habit that causes you to adopt multiple other good habits and change your life.
我告诉你这个故事的原因是
The reason I’m telling you the story is
你今天要挑选一个在接下来课程中重点关注的习惯
because today you’re going to pick a habit to focus on for the rest of this course.
我将向你介绍三种习惯
And the three habits that I’m gonna show you
三种最为有力的关键习惯
are three of the most powerful keystone habits out there.
这些习惯最有可能大幅度改变你的生活
These habits have the highest chance of drastically changing your life.
我将对这三种最为有效的关键习惯作进一步说明
So if I’ll further ado, here are the three most effective keystone habits.
第一个是阅读
The first one is reading.
你们中的很多人知道我是阅读狂热者
Most of you guys probably know by now that I’m a huge fan of reading.
当我开始自我成长之旅时
When I first started my self development journey,
阅读是我着手养成的第一个习惯
this was the first habit that I started implementing into my life.
我几乎在每天上下班的路上都会阅读
I would read just about every single day on my commute to work.
因为这个习惯 我每周能读完一本书
Because of this, I would finish a book a week.
现在每个人都知道教育的重要性
Now everyone knows that education is important,
这也就是为什么我们会在学校里待12到18年的时间
That’s why we spend twelve to eighteen years in buildings.
教育是为了教会我们一些东西 然而 这有问题
That are designed to teach us things.
问题在于
however the problem lies in the fact
我们在学校学到的大部分东西在现实生活中并非那么实用
that most of the stuff we learned in school isn’t that useful in real life
你最后一次用历史和计算知识是什么时候
what was the last time you had a user history knowledge or your knowledge of calculus.
这些事情你知道是一件好事儿 并且有它们的用途
These things are nice to know and have their uses,
但在日常生活中它们并不那么实用
but aren’t that practical in our day to day lives.
相反 我们需要学习一些技能 像社交技能
Instead, we need to be learning about things like social skills,
维持合适的膳食 如何锻炼 如何理财等技能
maintaining a proper diet, how to exercise money management.
这些我们没有在学校内正确学到的
That we don’t really learn correctly in school
书本带给你这些方面的知识
books provide you with knowledge on all of these topics.
也会给你不同的视角来看待我们固有认为正确的事情
They also give you different perspectives on things that we assumed to be true
例如 大多数人认为他们应该买车
For example, most people assume they should always buy a car,
但如果你读一些投资理财方面的书
but if you read books on investing or money management,
你会经常接触一种观点
you’ll often come across the idea that
租车更划算 这是真的
hey, it’s actually better to lease a car and this is actually true.
几乎所有我认识的汽车销售员并不买车 他们租车
Literally all of the car salesmen that I personally know leased their cars, they don’t buy them.
通过阅读 你会发现
By reading, you’ll often find that
你会开始调整生活的其他方面
you’ll start adjusting other areas of your life
当你阅读一本有关肢体语言的书
if you’re reading a book on body language,
你会更注意自己的肢体语言以及周围的其他事物
you’ll start becoming more conscious of your own body language as well as those around you
如果你阅读一本理财书
if you read a book on money management
你会开始注意自己消费习惯的变化
you start noticing a change in your spending habits
因为阅读对生活的任何方面都有积极影响
and because of its ability to influence any part of your life in a positive way.
所以它毋庸置疑是最有力的几个关键习惯之一
reading is without a doubt one of the most powerful keystone habits out there
另一个关键习惯是冥想
the next keystone habit is meditation
我有很多关于冥想的视频
I have tons of videos on meditation
你们可能已经知道了 我是冥想的忠实拥护者
and you guys probably know by now that I’m a huge advocate for it
冥想之所以如此有用是因为它对大脑有影响
the reason meditation is so powerful is because of what it does to your brain.
就像去健身房一样 冥想训练你
It trains a part of your brain that’s responsible for willpower
大脑负责自我控制的意志力部分
for self-control and just like going to the gym.
如果你持续训练 它会变得越来越强 这给了你做某些事情的能力
if you train it, it actually gets stronger and this gives you the ability to do certain things.
这些我认为是超能力的东西
Things that I consider to be superpowers
例如 你会发现自己会更加控制自己的情绪
For example, you’ll find yourself more in control of your emotion.
这很棒 因为当情绪泛滥的时候
And this is great because oftentimes we relapse or give
我们经常会故态复萌或向上瘾物屈服
into our addictions when our emotions are all over the place.
冥想会训练你的另一件事是 专注更久
Another thing meditation trains you to do is focus longer.
冥想是让你集中注意力于一件事情最简单的做法
Meditation is simply the act of trying to focus your mind on one thing.
集中注意力对现在的人们很难
and this is extremely hard for people nowadays.
当你开始冥想 并把它当成习惯
When you start meditating and making it into a habit,
你将会注意到你的专注力会猛烈提升
you’ll notice a drastic increase in your ability to focus.
或许在过去 你是那种
Maybe in the past, you were the type of person who
读两页书都会走神的人
couldn’t even read two pages of a book without getting sidetracked
据报道很多人在养成冥想习惯后会提升
A lot of people report increased focus being able to
一次阅读整章的能力
read entire chapters at a time after making meditation into a habit.
冥想带来的最后一个超能力是
And the last superpower that meditation provides is
一种全方位的幸福感
a sense of general well-being.
你还记得小时候那种敬畏和喜悦吗
Do you remember that sort of awe and joy you had as a kid
那时候生活中很小的事都会让你激动不已
when a little things in life would excite you.
冥想带我们回到这种心态 回到孩童的视角
Meditation brings back that sort of mindset, that sort of perspective.
你坐在公园的长椅上
Where you can sit down on a park bench and
被周遭的景色迷得神魂颠倒
simply be mind blown by just how beautiful everything around you is.
冥想是一种非常有效的基础习惯
Meditation is an extremely powerful Keystone habit.
因为它本身是一种很难坚持下去的习惯
Because it in itself is a very very hard habit to stick to.
但如果你能让它成为一种习惯 每天自然而然的冥想
but if you can make it into a habit that you do automatically every day
这意味着你的意志力会大幅度上升
that means your levels of willpower have skyrocket dramatically
那么养成其他习惯将是小菜一碟
and adopting other habits will become a piece of cake.
第三个也是我们今天要讲的最后一个习惯是健身
The third and final keys don’t have it that we’re gonna speak about today is fitness.
健身包括从跑步到举重再到健美操的所有内容
And this includes everything ranging from running to lifting heavy weights to doing calisthenics.
健身是一个非常强大的关键习惯 没有它
Fitness is an extremely powerful keys don’t have it.
因为它与饮食有密切的关系
Because of its intimate relationship with diet.
研究人员发现 大多开始坚持健身养生的人
Researchers have found that most people who start sticking to fitness regimen
往往会发现自己也在调整饮食
will often find themselves adjusting their diet as well
即使他们没有被要求这样做
even if they’re told not to it makes sense
因为如果你在健身房拼命锻炼
because if you’re working your ass off at the gym
你吃垃圾食品的可能性会更小
you’re less likely to consume junk food right after
因为垃圾食品会让你的努力锻炼付之东流
because it quote unquote undos all of your hard work
因为这两个习惯本身是一个整体
and because these two habits basically come in a package together
它需要很大的毅力维持
it requires a lot of willpower to maintain
如果你能成功的把它养成完备的习惯
so if you can successfully make them into full-fledged habits
你就能轻松的养成小习惯
you’ll be able to take on smaller habits with ease
对那些好奇意志力如何工作的人来说
for those of you that are curious as to how willpower works
我们将在后面的课程中讲到这一点
we’re gon na cover all of that later on in the course
但现在我们只需知道它就像肌肉一样
but for now just understand that it does work like a muscle
你越锻炼它 它会变得越强壮
the more you test it the stronger it becomes
最重要的是 健身和饮食的习惯
on top of that the habit of fitness and diet has a huge influence on
将对你每天的感觉都有影响
how you feel every single day
据报道许多人感到疲倦或烦躁
many people report feeling tired or foggy
问题经常出在缺乏锻炼和不合理膳食上
and oftentimes the problem stems from our diet or our lack of exercise.
据报道一旦这些人养成了这两种习惯 他们往往会说感觉好多了
once these people start adopting these two good habits they often report feeling much better
如果你开始感觉一天比一天好
and if you start feeling better on a day to day basis
培养其他好习惯将容易很多
it makes it much easier to start adopting other good habits.
这种改善身体日常机能的能力
this ability to improve your body’s day-to-day function
使健身和饮食成为一种极其重要的关键习惯
makes fitness and diet an extremely powerful keystone habit.
这是我们刚刚谈到的三个关键习惯
so again, here are the three Keystone habits that we just talked about
阅读 冥想 健身和饮食
reading meditation fitness and diet
我知道还有很多其他好习惯
now I know I know there’s dozens of other good habits out there
比如洗冷水澡 早间习惯 整理床铺等等
like cold showers morning rituals making your bed etc
但这三个关键的习惯毫无疑问是
but these three Keystone habits are without a doubt
你要融入生活的最强大的三个习惯
three of the most powerful habits that you can add to your life
所以我希望你们现在仔细思考一下
so what I like for you to do right now is to think carefully about
在这门课剩下的时间里 你想养成什么样的习惯
which habit you want to work on for the rest of this course
在达到我们所说的自动性之前
which of these habits are you going to commit to to try to stick to
你打算坚持哪些习惯呢
until it reaches that line of automaticity that we talked about
你甚至不需要怎么思考就可以去做它 这就是目标
well you no longer even have to think about doing it. That’s the goal.
你应该一次只坚持一个习惯
it’s also very important to note
这一点也很重要
that you should only try to stick to one of these habits at a time
我们人类非常不擅长多任务处理
we humans are extremely bad at multitasking
尽管我们常常认为自己做的很好
although we tend to think that we’re pretty good
我可以保证 如果你想同时养成多种习惯
I can just about guarantee that if you’re trying to adopt multiple habits at once
你会不知所措 然后失败
That you’re going to get overwhelmed and fail
坚持你决定的那个关键习惯 直到它达到自动化的程度
Stick to the single keystone habit you decide on it until it reaches that line of automaticity
我再说一遍 不要试着同时养成其他好习惯
Do not I repeat do not try to adopt any other good habits
直到你选择的习惯完全融入你的生活
until that keys don’t have it you picked is completely embedded in your life
我希望你们现在认真思考一下
so what I like for you to do right now is to think hard about
在接下来的课程中 你会坚持这三个习惯中的哪一个
which of these three habits you’re gon na stick to for the rest of this course
做出你的决定 在下方评论告诉我你的选择
make your decision and let me know what you picked in the comments below
下周我们将开始讨论如何养成这个习惯
next week we’re gon na start talking about how you can start forming this habit
如何有策略地选择一个方式来增加你坚持这个习惯的机会
how to strategically pick a cue that will increase your chances of sticking to this habit
如何不用付出更多努力就能更接近自动化曲线
how to get closer to the line of automaticity without working your ass off and much much more
这集向本频道的patrons上提供帮助的人致敬
This episode is brought to you if the help with the patrons of this channel
如果你从这节课中得益
If you’re someone who has found value in this course or
或想要资助我 得以继续免费做这些视频
would like to help me continue to make these videos for free
请访问我的patreon来获取更多的信息
please visit my patreon page for more information on the perks
以及我的顾客们将得到的福利
and benefits that all my patrons receive

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频讲述了三个会影响你整个生活习惯的关键习惯

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

NALIEZM

审核员

审核员 DL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DSscQlSZR4

相关推荐