ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

腿型决定最适合你的锻炼方式 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

腿型决定最适合你的锻炼方式

3 Exercises to Tone Up Your Legs According to Your Leg Shape

Everybody tends to think that perfectly toned legs take months of hardcore exercising.
人们普遍认为 练就健美的腿型需要数月的艰苦训练
good news folks
各位 好消息来了
all you actually need is to know your leg shape
事实上 你所需要做的是了解你的腿型
do 3 exercises specifically catered to it, and you’re all set!
针对性地去做三种训练 就可以达成目标
So let’s get right into it…
让我们开始吧
There are four main leg shapes:
常见的腿型有四种
bow-legged, knock-kneed, false curvature, and normal.
O型 X型 OX型 以及大众型
To figure out which one of them is yours,
想知道你是哪一种的话
stand straight with your feet together, and
上身直立 双脚并拢
look in the mirror to see where your legs touch.
对照镜子检查自己的双腿哪里有碰触
Don’t forget to pay attention to
别忘了留意一下
your thighs, knees, calves, and ankles.
你的大腿 膝盖 小腿和脚踝是否碰触
Bow-legged shape
O型腿
If you notice your knees bending slightly outward, you probably have a bow-legged shape.
其特征为 膝盖微微外翻
The main goal for this leg type is to pull the knees closer
这种腿型的人 首先应该强化某些肌群
by strengthening the muscles
使得膝盖合拢
and then stretch the muscles to pull the knees out.
通过这些肌肉的伸缩让膝盖收紧
Thankfully, these 3 simple exercises can do the trick!
幸运的是 以下三种简单的运动很有效
1. Pistol squats
1 手枪蹲
Pistol squats are basically one-leg squats.
手枪蹲即单腿蹲
These guys give a great workout to tons of your leg muscles,
这项锻炼能很好地锻炼腿部肌肉
including your hamstrings, gluteus maximus, calves, and the insides of your thighs.
包括腿筋 臀大肌 小腿 以及大腿内侧肌肉
So to perform a pistol squat,
做手枪蹲的时候
stand straight and lift your right leg up.
你需要先站直 抬起右腿
From this position lower down, squatting on your left leg, and come back up.
从这个姿势下蹲 用左腿蹲 再站起
Repeat the same thing 10 times for each leg.
重复这个动作 双腿各10次
The key to this exercise is to engage your core
这个动作的关键是核心肌群发力
while keeping your knees soft.
并保持膝盖放松
okay if you need to use a wall or a chair for some balance,
可以先扶着墙或椅子 以保持平衡
with time you bulid enough strength to do pistol squat on your own.
久而久之你便有足够的力量自行完成动作
2. Figure 4 stretch
2 “4”式拉伸
This exercise is kind crazy,
这听起来有点疯狂
but it’s unbelievably effective for a bow-legged shape.
但对O型腿的人来说非常有效
It mainly targets your hip’s internal rotators
这主要强化臀部内部的回旋肌
improving the flexibility of your hip muscles.
并使你的臀部肌肉更加灵活
To start the exercise, lay on your back and
做这个动作时 仰卧
place your right ankle on top of your left knee.
把右脚踝放在左膝之上
Now bring the legs up and grab your left leg right below the knee.
然后抬腿 从左膝下抱住左腿
Hold this pose for about 30 seconds, return to the initial position
保持这个姿势30秒 然后回到初始位置
and repeat the same thing for the other leg
换另一条腿重复同样的动作
Don’t forget to breathe correctly
别忘了保持正确的呼吸
inhale deeply through your nose, pause for a moment,
用鼻子深吸气 屏一会儿气
and then exhale slowly through your mouth.
然后用嘴慢慢地吐气
3. Toe touching
3 立位体前屈
Toe touching is really quick and easy,
立位体前屈非常快捷易做
you can do it anywhere, anytime, no special equipment necessary.
无论何时何地都可以做 也无需借助任何特殊器材
It mainly focuses on stretching your hamstrings and outer thighs.
这主要是为了拉伸腿筋和大腿外侧肌肉
So begin by standing straight
做这个动作时 站直
and placing your feet a bit apart.
双腿微微分开
Bend down and try to reach your toes.
弯腰 尽可能用手够到你的脚趾
Keeping your knees together and straight.
膝盖向内收紧并伸直
Freeze for a second and come back up.
定住一秒 然后回到原姿势
Do the same thing 10 more times, and your workout is over!
重复10次以上就可以了
If you need help keeping your knees together,
如果膝盖难以保持向内收紧
roll up the towel and hold it with your knees.
可以用毛巾捆绑固定双膝
And on the contrary, if the exercise feels way too easy,
相反的 如果觉得这个动作太容易
make sure to elevate your heels a little bit.
可以微微抬起脚后跟
Knock-kneed shape
X型腿
When you stand still,
当你站立时
are your thighs close to each other but your shins don’t touch at all?
你是否大腿贴紧了 但小腿却完全分开了
Then you have knock-kneed legs
如果是 那么你属于膝盖内扣
Or, as they are often called X-shaped legs.
也就是经常所说的X型腿
This leg shape means that
这种腿型说明
you have weak muscles on the outside of your hips and thighs
你的臀部和大腿外展肌力量较弱
but very tight ones on the inside.
而大腿内侧肌肉紧绷
And we’re gonna work on that!
现在 让我们来解决这个问题
Side Lunges
1 侧弓步
This was one of the most popular leg exercises
这是最流行的腿部训练之一
and it’s perfect for knock-kneed legs.
也非常适合X型腿的朋友们
Side lunges target your inner and outer thighs as well as your hips,
侧弓步针对大腿内外侧和臀肌
making your legs nice and slim.
并让你的腿更纤细美丽
Stand straight and place your hands on your hips.
上身直立 手自然垂放于臀部两侧
Then take a big step to your right
接着向右迈一大步
bending your right leg, while keeping your left leg straight.
弯曲右腿的同时 左腿保持笔直
Return to the initial position
然后回到初始姿势
and do the same thing for your left leg.
换左腿 再做一次
Make sure to do at least 10 side lunges for each leg.
双腿各做10个以上
You can also use dumbbells
当然你也可以借助哑铃
to make the exercise even more challenging and effective.
使你的训练更有挑战 更为有效
Lying hip abduction
2 侧卧臀部驱动抬腿
knock-kneed legs basically suggests that you lack hip strength
X型腿意味着你的臀肌缺乏力量
and the lying hip abduction exercise takes care of it.
侧卧抬腿有助于改善这一点
It makes your outer thighs and hips work
它能刺激你的大腿外侧和臀肌
balancing everything out.
平衡腿 臀和其它部位肌肉的力量
It’s pretty easy to do as well –
这个动作也非常容易
just lay on your side, raise your top leg up
只要侧卧 抬起上面的腿
hold it like this for a sec, and lower it back down.
保持这个姿势一秒 再把腿放下
Repeat the same thing 10 times for each leg
双腿各10次
and that’s it!
就大功告成了
Keep in mind that
需要时刻记得
both of your legs should be either perfectly straight or only slightly bent.
你的双腿要么伸直 要么微曲
Side step-ups
3 单腿上台阶
Here’s another exercise to get the outer thighs made of steel!
这是另一种让你拥有结实大腿外侧的训练
Moreover, this type of step-up can effortlessly improve your balance
此外 它还可以轻松提升你的平衡性
and protect your lower back.
保护你的下背部
Stand near a bench
站在长凳旁边
(you can use a chair if you’re doing this exercise at home)
如果你在家锻炼 可以借用椅子
place your right foot on it, and lift up your body
将右腿放在上面 并用右腿提起身体
placing your second foot on the bench or chair as well.
换腿 做同样的动作
Then go right back to the initial position.
然后回到初始站姿
As always, 10 times for each side should be your minimum.
按照惯例 双腿至少各10次
Make sure to keep a steady breathing pattern throughout the exercise, by the way
顺便说一句 全程必须保持呼吸稳定
inhale when at a starting position and exhale as you go up on the bench.
初始站姿时吸气 迈腿上凳时呼气
False curvature
OX型
If your knees touch
如果双膝相触
but your lower legs actually go outward and look way too skinny,
但小腿向外打开 看起来很瘦
you’re probably in the false curvature group.
那你应该属于OX型腿
To correct this
要想矫正这种腿型
you just have to increase the muscle bulk of your lower legs,
你需要加强小腿的肌肉群
and these 3 exercises can help you do just that!
下面三项训练可以有效帮到你
1. Heel raises
1 踮脚跟
Heel raises are the easiest exercise you can think of
这是你能想到的最简单动作
just stand straight and raise up on your tip-toes at least 10 times.
上身直立 踮起脚尖 重复至少10次
This simple movement significantly increases your calf strength, gradually changing your leg shape.
这个简单动作能强化小腿力量 并逐渐改善腿型
If you have trouble keeping balance,
如果难以保持身体平衡
you can hold a chair or stand next to a wall.
你可以借助椅子或靠墙站立
2. Walking or running stairs
2 跑楼梯
Walking, and especially running stairs is a great cardio workout.
走楼梯是很好的有氧运动 跑楼梯更是如此
It makes your glutes, calves, and hamstrings way stronger
它使你的臀大肌 小腿肌肉和腿筋更加强壮
toning up your legs.
从而塑造你的腿
So next time you have a work break,
所以下次工作休息时
just walk a flight of stairs
你可以走一段楼梯
to really make your muscles work!
来锻炼你的肌肉
Deep knee bends
3 深蹲
The biggest advantage of this exercise is
这个动作最大的好处是
that it causes your muscles to contract.
能让你的肌肉收缩
This process boosts your blood flow
这可以促进血液循环
and doubles your results, while also preventing strains.
让锻炼事半功倍 同时避免疲劳
To perform it you have to place your feet shoulder-width apart
做这个动作时 双脚分开 与肩同宽
and squat as low as you can,
接着 用尽可能慢的速度下蹲
keeping your feet flat on the floor.
保持双脚全脚掌踩实地面
Make sure to do about 10 deep knee bends every single day.
确保每天做10个深蹲
If the exercise feels too easy,
如果这个动作太简单
try to elevate your heels slightly or add dumbbells to your workout.
可以尝试轻抬后脚跟或是借助哑铃
Normal shape
最后一种:大众型
And finally, if your legs touch each other
最后 如果你的双腿相触
at the upper thighs, knees, calves, and ankles
大腿上部 膝盖 小腿都相互接触
and have only one tiny gap from the ankles
只有脚踝到小腿中部
all the way up to the middle of the calves,
有一个小小的空隙
you fall into the last leg shape category.
那么你属于最后一种腿型
Nobody bothered to create a proper name for it,
没有人闲着无聊给它取个名字
so it’s just considered to be normal.
普遍认为 这种腿型是正常的
However, this doesn’t mean
然而这并不意味着
that you can’t make your legs look even more fabulous!
你的腿就不能看上去更完美了
So I have 3 cool exercises for you too.
因此我为你准备了三项很酷的训练
Squats
1 蹲起
Squats are probably the most effective leg exercise ever created!
这大概是目前最有效的练腿动作
They cover multiple crucial muscle groups,
它能锻炼到许多重要的肌群
including hamstrings, calves, abs, and glutes.
包括腿筋 小腿肌肉 腹肌 臀大肌
Your starting position for this one should
做这个动作时
be standing up with your feet shoulder-width apart.
先站立 双脚分开与肩同宽
Now squat down, keeping your back straight.
然后下蹲 背保持挺直
Stay in this position for a couple of seconds and come back up.
保持这个姿势数秒 然后回到原姿势
If you wanna get to your final goal faster,
如果你想更快达到终极目标
use weights and repeat this exercise
可以借助重物
at least 10 times every single day.
并重复动作至少每天10次
One week in and you’ll see your legs transforming!
一个星期的时间 你的腿就会有质的飞跃
Glute bridge
2 臀桥
Glute bridges mainly work on your abs (cool),
主要锻炼腹肌
your hamstrings (even better), and your glutes(obviously).
强化腿筋和臀大肌
So to get all these muscles working,
为了同时锻炼这些肌肉
lay flat on the floor and bend your knees
平躺 屈膝
so that your feet are directly under your knees.
让你的脚在膝盖的正下方
Then lift your hips up, hold this pose for 2-3 seconds,
然后抬起臀部 保持2-3秒
and return back to the initial position.
再回到原姿势
For the best results, pay attention to your breathing pattern
为了达到最佳效果 请注意呼吸节奏
( inhale at the starting position and exhale as you raise your hips )
平躺时吸气 抬臀时呼气
and squeeze your glutes each time you perform a bridge.
每次臀上顶时用力收紧臀大肌
Walking lunges
3 行进弓步
This precious exercise doesn’t just target a couple of muscle groups like most exercises do –
和其他训练相比 这组训练可贵在
it works your entire leg!
它能锻炼到你的整条腿
Your thigh muscles count as well,
包括大腿肌肉
so it’s basically the most symmetrical leg toning you can get.
所以 这几乎是最全面的腿部锻炼动作
To do a walking lunge, stand straight, keeping your feet together.
做这个动作时 上身直立双脚并拢
From here take a big step forward
向前迈一大步
and lower your body into a lunge.
身体下沉 完成弓步
Push your back foot up and step next to your front foot.
抬起后脚 并移至前脚处
Do 10 walking lunges forward,
向前走10个弓步
then turn around and do 10 more back to your starting point.
转身 再走10个弓步 回到开始的位置
The only thing you have to remember is to
唯一需要牢记的是
keep your knees at a 90-degree angle.
做弓步时膝盖保持90°弯曲
And there you go!
就是这样啦
If you do all the exercises from your leg shape group regularly,
如果你定期做那些适合你腿型的锻炼
it won’t be long ‘till you see the first positive results.
不用多久 你就能看到可喜的效果
Good luck!
祝你顺利!
And how do you keep your legs in shape?
各位 你们是怎样保持腿型?
Let me know down in the comments!
请在评论区回复我们
If you learned something new today,
如果你今天学到了新东西
then give this video a like and share it with a friend.
请点赞 并分享给你的朋友们
But – hey!
嘿等一等
– don’t go anywhere just yet!
别急着走呀
We have over 2,000 cool videos for you to check out.
我们有2000多个精彩视频 只等你来
All you have to do is pick the left or right video,
你只需选择你喜欢的视频
click on it, and enjoy!
点开它 并欣赏它
Stay on the Bright Side of life!
站在生活《闪光点》的一面

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你也许想练出健美的腿型,但苦于无策。来吧,这个视频将会帮助你确认自己的腿型,并据此给出最合适的锻炼方法

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Rachel

审核员

审核员BY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ndaWnkCubs

相关推荐