ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

10分钟学会三个扑克牌魔术 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

10分钟学会三个扑克牌魔术

3 EASY Card Tricks You Can Learn In 5 MINUTES!!!

好的 魔术时间到
All right, magic time,
戴恩消失了…
and Dane’s gonna…
等不及要秀一把魔术了
can’t wait for our magic time!
噢!看到我刚刚的小把戏了么
Oh! Look at that little trick I just did.
大家好吗?今天我将录另一个魔术视频
What’s up everybody? So today I’m doing another magic video,
我大概一年都没录魔术视频了
and I haven’t done a magic video probably years now.
我想我的频道中魔术视频最受欢迎
The biggest video on my channel is magic, I believe.
有八百万观看量
It has 8 million views.
现在我意识到
Now I realized doing a video
我的魔术视频基本上就是在解释魔术技巧或者说是扑克魔术
that is kind of explaining magic tricks or card tricks.
我收到了来自魔术师们的400封邮件 魔术师哦
I got like, 400 email from magicians, or “magicians”.
但他们的名字毫无心意
And their names weren’t even creative.
他们的名字前缀就叫魔术师
It was like their first name with like, magic.
他们的留名是魔术师丹 魔术师史蒂夫 魔术师约翰
It was like Magic Dan, Magic Steve, Magic John,
魔术师威尔森 魔术师强森
Magic Wilson, Magic Johnson.
哦 好吧 没有强森
Oh, yeah. Okay. Not that Johnson.
强森是篮球运动员 不会联系我的
He’s a basketball player. He did not e-mail me.
那么 请看这块以我和查理为图像的饼干
Also, check out this cookie of me and Charlie.
请看 这个是饼干模型
Look at that. Here’s the original picture.
这个才是我和查理的原照片
Here’s the picture of Charlie and I.
太疯狂了 这个饼干太疯狂了
Crazy! How crazy is that!
我不想吃这个饼干
I don’t wanna want to eat it.
我存放两天了 就是这么任性
I’ve had it for two days. I know.
我把饼干存放在煎锅里 我乐意
And I’m storing it on this frying pan. I know!
今天的视频我们要用到的道具是
All you’re going to need in this entire video
一摞扑克牌
is a deck of cards.
这些不是魔术扑克
And these aren’t like trick cards
它们不假 张数上不多不少
that are like fake, we’ve got like extra ones.
就是一副标准的扑克而已
This is a standard deck of cards.
所有技巧 我是说所有
All of these tricks, and I mean all of them,
看完视频后你能立即学会
you will be able to do the second this video is done.
技巧难度是一级吧
The skill level is rated at level one,
但出来的效果却是相当酷炫
however the outcome is pretty cool.
接下来我要做的就是从上方角度拍摄
The way I’m gonna film this is I’m doing an above angle
我自己先把魔术内容展示一遍
I’m gonna show you guys the trick first.
然后再对大家进行分解教学
And then I’m going to teach you.
那么咱们来看第一个魔术 需要21张牌
Okay so for this first trick you’re gonna need 21cards.
以防作弊 我要当着大家的面把牌洗乱
So shuffle the deck so your audience knows that it isn’t rigged.
所以我要拿出21张牌
So I’m going to take out 21cards
因为这个魔术是这样要求的
because this one involves 21 cards.
好的 一 二…
Okay, one, two…
然后我们把多余的牌放到一边
Okay we’re going to take this, put that aside.
我们不要多余的 只要21张即可
We don’t need that. We just need 21cards.
请选一张牌 任意选
Pick a card, any card.
让观众看一下是什么牌
Show the audience. That’s the card.
然后把这张牌随意放进牌堆里
Put it back anywhere you want in the pile.
我会说“好的 就把它放在这里”
They’re going to be like “OK, let’s put it right here”.
放在哪里不重要
It doesn’t matter where.
反正总是要再次把牌洗乱
Then shuffle it again so they know that
让它完美地混在里面
it’s perfectly mixed in there.
接下来我要把这些牌分成三摞
So next I’m gonna deal out this deck into three piles.
请仔细瞄准你刚才选的牌
Keep an eye on which pile your card is
因为最后我会要你告诉我
’cause at the end I need you to tell me
你选的牌在哪一摞
which pile it’s in.
好的 你的牌在哪里?
Okay, which pile was your card in?
这一摞 对的 非常好
This one. Okay perfect.
那么 咱们再来一次
Okay. We’re going to do it again.
你的牌在哪一摞?
Which pile was your card in?
这一摞真的吗?
This one. Really?
难度不是吗? 是滴 你命中答案了
It wasn’t that one? Okay, shoot.
再来一次
Do this again.
你选的牌在哪一摞?
Which pile was your card in?
又是中间这一摞
The middle one again!
那么接下来重头戏到了
So here’s what we’re gonna do.
我们要再一次分牌
Let’s do it one more time,
然后我需要用第六感感知你的牌的所在位置
and I’m gonna just try to sense
好不好?
which card is yours, okay?
这是你的牌
That’s your card.
砰 方块8
Boom! Eight of Diamonds.
现在我就要教大家
Now I’m going to show you guys
如何变这个魔术了
how to do that trick.
好的 我们手里有21张牌
Okay, so you have the 21 cards.
现在选一张牌 任选一张
Pick a card, any card.
咱们选这里这一张吧
so let’s pick this one right here.
红桃4 对吧 红桃4
Four of Hearts, okay? Four of Hearts.
所以接下来不要眨眼
So they go over to show everybody.
见证奇迹的时刻到了
You don’t see it. You never see it.
我们把这张牌随机放回
They then put it back randomly.
接下来要做的
And then what you do
就是洗牌 对吧?
is you’re going to shuffle the deck, okay?
洗到观众满意为止
Once your audience is satisfied with the shuffling,
然后你就开始演戏了
you’re then going to start.
你要说“洗牌结束”
You’re going to say okay,
然后你将这些牌分成三摞
you’re going to put it in three piles.
一摞 一摞 又一摞
So one, one, one,
你就来来回回地把这些牌分成三摞就行
and you’re just gonna keep going back and forth like that.
还有 我是不知道
And again you’re not going to know
观众选了哪张牌的 对不?
which card they picked, okay?
不过现在大家都知道选了红桃4
We know it’s a Four of Hearts
因为是我叫你们这样选的
only because I’m teaching you guys.
红桃4在这里
There’s the Four of Hearts.
然后我会问 你的牌在哪一摞?
So then you’re going to say, which pile is your card in?
观众会说 这一摞
They’re going to say, this pile.
你就顺水推舟地继续
You’re gonna go, okay.
我现在想强调一下这个魔术的重点
Now this is where the trick is important.
如果你把这些牌洗乱 这个魔术就会乱得一败涂地
If you mess this up, you mess up the entire trick.
先任意拿起一摞牌
We got any pile first,
但你要保证你拿对牌
but as long as when you grab, okay,
即观众的牌所在的那一摞
that the pile with their card in it
被夹在中间
is sandwiched in the middle.
其它两摞牌的中间 明白吗?
of these two, okay?
然后再一次把牌分成三摞
You’re gonna do it again.
你再一次询问
Again you’re gonna ask,
你的牌在哪一摞?
which pile was your card in?
观众会说 中间这一摞
They’re going to say middle.
现在为了使魔术更真实
Now, to make it more real,
你可以假装有点小惶恐 然后问
you can kind of start to panic and be like,
真的吗 你确定?
really? Are you sure?
你确定不是那一摞 好吧 你确定
You sure it’s not that one? You sure, okay.
然后我们再一次把牌收起来
And then we’re gonna do it again.
要做得要多自然就有多自然
Make it look natural.
好的 拿起这摞牌 把观众牌所在的那一摞放在中间
Okay, so grab that, put that one in the middle
把最后一摞放在上面
and the last one on top.
然后我们要重复第三遍
You’re gonna do it for a third time.
重要的事情做三遍
It’s important you always do this three times.
你要说 好的 洗牌结束
You’re gonna say, okay, that was the last time.
让我猜猜你们的牌在哪一摞呢?
Which pile was it in?
我猜是这一摞
Let me guess, this one.
观众会说
They’re going to say,
不 丹 是这一摞
no, Dan, it’s this one.
因为观众选的牌的确就在这一摞
because that’s where their card is.
你猜错是为了让这个魔术继续下去
You’re just gonna guess wrong to go ahead,
然后你再一次把观众选的牌夹到中间
and you’re gonna sandwich it one more time.
现在有趣的事情就要发生了
Now this is where the fun happens.
你再次分牌
You’re gonna do it again,
这已经是第四次了
almost like it’s your fourth time doing it,
一直 总是第11张牌
and always, always on the 11th card
是观众选的牌
is going to be theirs.
这张就是红桃4
This is gonna be the Four of Hearts.
我看都不用看 直接猜出来就是红桃4
I haven’t even looked, but I’m guessing Four of Hearts.
该魔术永久有效的方法是
It always works out
洗够三次牌
that if you do the shuffle thing three full times,
然后第11张就是观众选的牌
the 11th card will always be their card.
魔术二 仅需要王室成员的参与
Trick number two. You are only going to need royal cards,
但是黑桃牌不能参加
however you’re going to leave out the spades.
所以我们邀请了梅花
So we’ve got the Clubs,
方块
we’ve got the Diamonds,
红桃
and we’ve got the Hearts.
我想要大家选取一组
I want you guys to pick one of the suits.
选方块? 可以的
Diamonds? Sure.
然后我邀请观众过来洗牌
I want you guys to take this and shuffle.
观众可以代为洗牌
Yur audience then shuffles.
或者我自己也可以洗 谁洗都无关紧要
Or you can do it. It doesn’t matter.
然后把牌排列开来 一 二 三
And then you’re gonna go one, two, three.
现在 洗另一组牌吧 开始洗牌
Next do the other one okay? Shuffle
洗刷刷洗刷刷
any way you want.
然后把洗好的牌放下
And you’re gonna put that down, two, three.
你可以随心放置洗好的牌
However you like, you and they can do it
可以不按次序
in any order possible.
最后我们来洗红桃牌
Last we have the Hearts.
我洗 我洗 我洗 一 二
Shuffle, shuffle, shuffle, one, two.
现在 你要邀请观众
Next, you’re gonna get your audience to
请他按自己的心意
put the decks on top of each other
把这三摞牌互相叠起来
in any order that they want.
好的 观众想要
Okay so they want this
把牌这样叠上来
on top of that,
然后把这些叠到最上面 大功告成了
and this on top of that. Perfect.
现在我们只有一摞牌了
Now we’re left with a deck.
我想请你切牌
Now I want you to split the deck
想切几次就切几次
as many times as you want.
你想切三次? 那么一次
Okay you want three? So one,
二次
two,
三次
three.
现在来点更有难度的
Now to make it even more complicated,
我要再次分牌
I’m gonna split the deck again.
我要把这些牌分成两摞 就像这样
I’m gonna make two piles, just like this.
请问大家想把哪一摞牌
Which one would you guys want
放在上面呢?
to go on top of the other?
好吧 听你的 就这样放
Okay we’ll do this one. Sure.
现在放上来了
That’s now on top.
而让魔术生效的方式就是
Now the way this trick works is
我得使用众神的力量
I have to use the power of the suit Gods,
意味着我要召唤梅花
meaning I got to reach out to the Club,
红桃 和方块
the Heart and the Diamond God.
接下来咱们这样做
So we’re gonna go like this.
我要通过拼写相对应的单词来召唤它们
We’re gonna call them by spelling out the name.
C-L-U-B(梅花)
C-L-U-B.
咱们再来召唤红心神
Now let’s call the Heart god.
H-E-A-R-T(红桃)
H-E-A-R-T.
最后是方块
Last is Diamond.
D-I-A-M-O-N-D(方块)
D-I-A-M-O-N-D.
很好 我们挑出了三张牌
Perfect. So we got three down.
现在大家会以为
Now just you guys don’t think I’m
我并非按某种次序排列这些牌
like, doing this in sort of order,
然后我们从这一边开始放
we’re gonna go from this way now.
准备好了吗 CLU-B
Ready? C-L-U-B.
HEAR-T
H-E-A-R-T.
DIAMON-D
D-I-A-M-O-N-D.
现在为了节省时间
Now to just speed it up
我们就直接放最后三张牌
we’re just gonna put the last three down, okay.
现在如果众神响应了我的召唤
Now if the suit gods answer my call,
他们就会按次序回归
these should all be back in order.
请看
Look at that.
红桃重组
The Hearts’ve been reunited,
方块聚合
The Diamonds’ve been reunited,
梅花齐聚
and the Clubs have been reunited,
即使我之前洗牌无数次他们也重聚了
even though we did a lot of shuffling.
我会向大家展示我是如何做到的
I’m gonna show you guys now how to do this.
这个过程非常容易搞得一团糟
Now this one is very easy to mess up
所以你要确保步步小心
so make sure you follow along very carefully.
拿出梅花 方块 红桃这些人头牌
Take out the face cards of the Clubs, Diamonds and Hearts.
再次强调不要拿黑桃 因为用不上
Again, no Spades because Spades will not work.
三个为一组 看这里
Start off with the three, you say,
任意选择一组
pick any suit you want.
随便选就好 咱们这次从梅花开始吧
It can be any one. We’ll start with Clubs this time.
洗牌 然后…
Shuffle it. And what they do-
我们先把这些往后放
move these back-
然后把梅花分三组放置
they’re gonna put them down in three piles, okay?
你说 请大家开始选择
You say go ahead,
请大家随便选择一组
They can choose whatever one they want next.
选红桃吧 然后洗牌
They’re gonna pick Hearts. They shuffle it.
然后再一次分三组放置 次序不定
And then again, doesn’t matter which order.
这两组放好了 那我们开始洗最后一组牌
They’ve put them down, one on top of the other.
同样的过程 明白吗? 就像这样
Same thing, right? So like this,
一二三 现在你有三摞牌
one, two, three. Now you have three piles.
现在为了让观众以为一切尽在你掌握中
Now to make them feel like they’re in control again,
你要说 请大家任选一摞牌
you’re gonna say go ahead and pick any single deck
然后把它们互相叠起来
and put it on top of each other.
就像这样
Just go like this.
把这摞牌往后移一点
We’re now back with a pile.
现在增大难度
Just to make it even more complicated,
让牌更充分地混合在一起
make it seem like the card to get more mixed up,
我们开始切牌 次数随意
get them to cut it as many times as they want.
那么我们将牌一分为二
So to cut a deck,
把下面牌的放到上面 完成一次切牌
you put the bottom back on the top. That’s one.
二次
Two.
三次 我们就切三次吧
Three. We’ll do three,
但是具体次数随心而定
but they can do as many as they want.
现在我们已把牌切了好多次
Now we have the deck has been cut multiple times,
那就再复杂一点吧
just to make it even more complex,
然后由你或者观众把牌分成两摞
you or they are going to deal it in a two separate piles.
就像这样 懂吗?
Just like this, okay?
再次把选择留给观众
And give them the choice again.
你们想把哪摞牌放在上面?
Which one do you want to go on top of the other?
而这次观众想这样放
Well this time they want that to go on top.
好的 以上操作没问题 还是这摞牌
Okay no problem. We’re back to the pile again.
从这里开始你就不能搞混了
Now this is where you cannot mess up.
魔术即将开始了
This is where the trick happens.
你要演完一整套戏法
You’re going to do the whole story
才能召唤众神
about reaching out to the suit gods,
你要拼写Club(梅花) 不是Clubs 而是Club
and you’re going to spell out Club, not Clubs, Club.
那么我们开始 C
So you’re going to go, C,
把最后一张牌放到最后
it’s gonna be the top card, put it on the bottom.
L 头牌换到底牌位置
L, top card on bottom,
U 然后是B
U, and then for B,
然后把口诀为B的牌放在这里
you put it down there.
接下来要拼Heart(红桃)
Next you’re gonna do Heart.
拼复数形式Hearts是无效的
Pluralizations won’t work for this.
所以我们继续HEAR 放下T
So you’re gonna go H-E-A-R-T,
最后一个单词是Diamond(方块)DIAMON-D
and last one Diamond D-I-A-M-O-N-D.
现在重要的是
Now it’s important that
你不要再以相同的次序排列这些牌
you don’t do it again in the same order.
你要说 观众朋友们
You’re going to say, guys,
为了避免你们认为我在欺骗
just so you guys don’t think I’m cheating
我就不按相同的顺序排列了
and doing it the same uniform order,
所以咱们就从这边开始排
we’re gonna go this way now.
你要把梅花放在这边
And you’re going to put Club on this side.
所以我们开始CLU-B
So you’re gonna go, C-L-U-B,
HEAR-T
H-E-A-R-T,
DIAMON-D 好了
D-I-A-M-O-N-D, okay?
现在还有最后三张牌
And now for the last three,
所以这次不用报数
just so you’re not counting three cards,
你说
you’re just gonna go,
为了加快进程 我就直接放了
I’m just gonna speed up the process and do it again.
但是一定要确保
But make sure you put the three down
你第三次放牌的方式要和第二次保持一致
like you did with the second way
从这边到那边
from this side to that side.
现在就到揭开真相的时刻了
This is where you do the big reveal,
你说如果众神能响应我的召唤
you say maybe they answered my calls,
就会砰的一下 按次序齐聚一堂
and boom, they should all be back in order.
就像这样
Just like that.
下面是第三个魔术
Here’s trick number three.
这个魔术需要一整套牌 是的
This one involves the entire deck, okay?
把这些牌在桌子上像这样排列开来
Spread them out just like this along the table.
那么 你 杰西卡 杰西卡 当然了杰西卡是个人名
Okay you, Jessica. Jessica, oh of course a name Jessica.
请过来任选一张牌 杰西卡说 好的 可以啊
Go ahead and pick any card. She goes okay, perfect.
我要选梅花7
I’m going to pick the Seven of Clubs.
所以杰西卡选了梅花7
So she takes Seven of Clubs.
好的 乔希 你也来选一张
Okay, Josh, go ahead, pick one.
那么乔希将会作何选择呢 我不知道
Okay Josh is gonna take, I don’t know,
假如他选的是方块5
the Five of Diamonds, just like that.
现在我们要做的就是
Now what we’re going to do is we’re gonna
把这些牌收起来放成一摞
take these and put them back in the deck.
就像这样
Just like that.
两位观众选出的牌就放在这里
They have their cards right there and there.
你现在要做的就是说:好的 杰西卡
You’re now going to deal and go, okay, Jessica,
请告诉我什么时候停止洗牌
tell me when to stop
我们好把你选的牌放进去
and we’re going to put your card in there.
停 好的无论什么时候 什么时候叫停都可以
Stop, okay whenever, she could say stop whenever.
然后把杰西卡选的牌放进去
She puts it in there okay, okay?
然后再来一次这个过程
And we go like this right.
乔希 请帮我叫停
Josh, tell me when to stop now.
停 好的 我们把乔希选的牌放进去
Stop. Okay we’re going to put yours there, okay.
现在我们要做的是
Now what I’m going to do
把牌呈扇形散开
is fanning out the cards again.
那么这里是杰西卡的牌
So there’s Jessica’s card,
乔希的呢
Josh’s card,
这个是乔希的牌 是的
there’s Josh’s card right here, okay?
找到了 那么这里的次序是这样的
Found it. So this would be in order just like this.
好的 咱们继续 有点乱
Good. Keep following along. It’s a little messy,
但是没关系
but it is how we go.
好的观众朋友 我接下来要预测
Okay guys, I’m going to predict
你们是从那里分牌的
where you guys split the deck.
这里的这张牌 就算我不看
This card right here, without me even looking,
我就能告诉你们 这是梅花9
I can already tell, is the Nine of Clubs.
杰西卡 我要召唤出方块K
Jessica, I’m getting King of Diamond vibes.
国王驾到
King of Diamonds.
我要向大家展示我是如何做到的
I’m going to show you guys how to do this one.
再次将牌呈扇形分布 这个桌面不太好
Fan it out again. It doesn’t really work well
所以你可能想换个桌布之类的
on here. You might want a tablecloth or something
以便能更好地把牌散开来
to fan out the cards, okay?
如果有人正在观看的话
If somebody is watching, say
我想请你选一张牌
I want you to pick a card.
观众会说 好的 咱们来看看
They’re gonna go, okay let’s see
我要选哪一张牌
which one I’m going to pick.
好的 我要选…
Okay I’m gonna pick,
观众会选一张隐蔽的牌
they’re gonna go for an obscure one, let’s say,
假如他选的是方块2
let’s say, Two of Diamonds.
一张已选 乔希会说
Pick one. Josh’s gonna go,
好的 让我来看一下
okay, let me look in here. Ooh,
哦 我要选红桃3
I’m gonna pick the Three of Hearts.
乔希选了红桃3
Josh’s is Three of Hearts.
现在我让观众选了牌
Now as they’re picking,
观众选什么牌不重要
it doesn’t really matter which cards they pick
只要你记住这张牌
as long as you remember this card,
梅花10 还要记住最后一张牌
the Ten of Clubs, and the very last card
你应该偷偷的地看 不要做得太明显
which should only be peeking out, don’t make it obvious,
但要看到这张是黑桃J
but this is gonna be the Jack of Spades.
现在你要把牌拿起来发
You’re gonna take the deck and you’re gonna run through it.
你要说 杰西卡 告诉我什么时候停
You’re gonna say, Jessica, tell me when to stop
我们要把你选的牌放进去
and we’re gonna put your card in there.
杰西卡可以随时叫停 是的
She can go as long as she wants, okay?
杰西卡说 好的 “停下”
Jessica says okay, stop.
把杰西卡选的方块2放进去
Take Jessica’s Two of Diamonds and put it there.
现在就到了暗中进行的部分
Now this is where it happened. This is the sneaky part.
你还记得这个梅花10吧
The Ten of Clubs that you were supposed to remember,
刚才就放在这边
which was on the end,
你要把梅花10放在方块10上面
you’re gonna put on top of the Two of Diamonds.
然后抓起整摞牌
Grab the whole deck again,
现在该放乔希选的牌了
and you’re going to go with Josh’s turn.
你要说 乔希 请帮我叫停
and you’re gonna say, Josh, tell me when to stop.
停 把红桃3放上来
Stop. Three of Hearts.
现在末尾的这张是黑桃J
Now on this end is the Jack of Spades
刚才它就放在另一端
because it was on the bottom of the other pile
我们把它放在上面
we put on top.
把黑桃J
Put the Jack of Spades on top
放在红桃3上面
of the Three of Hearts, okay?
现在将牌以扇形排列开来
Next you’re gonna fan it out,
找一下观众的牌
find their card.
现在你要说“我要预言了”
Now you’re gonna say I’m gonna predict.
这张牌应该是黑桃J
This one should be the Jack of Spades
因为你记得刚才把它放在红桃3上面了
because you remember putting it on top.
它就是你的底牌
That was the bottom card.
砰 你答对了
Boom. You are right.
而这张牌应该是梅花10
This one should be the Ten of Clubs.
砰 魔术 噗嗤 以上就是教给大家的内容
Boom. Magic! Boosh! So there you guys have it.
这三个魔术简单 容易
Those are three simple, easy,
是非常酷的扑克牌魔术
awesome, card tricks.
大家完全可以在家玩这些魔术
You guys can absolutely do it at home right now.
请尝试一下吧 这些魔术非常简单
Give it a shot. These are very easy.
祝大家玩魔术愉快
Have some fun with them, guys.
多谢大家观看本视频
Thank you guys so much for watching.
请大家在Instagram上关注我的动态@Danocracy
You guys can follow me on Instagram @Danocracy.
下次视频见
I’ll see you guys in my next video.
再见
See you guys later.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

三个简单的扑克牌魔术,一学就会。

听录译者

日落蓝

翻译译者

ABC

审核员

审核员 W

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wFgUa2yAUo

相关推荐