ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

Tom职场11丨三个举动帮你促进业务发展 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

Tom职场11丨三个举动帮你促进业务发展

3 Actions to Give Your Business a Boost | #TomFerryShow Episode 11

二十年来
For over twenty years, I’ve
我一直致力于为大家
dedicate my life to bring you
提供最佳的商业发展战略
the very best business building
使大家不断前行
the strategies he gets used to arrive it, get ready to
准备享受你孜孜以求的成功吧
the experience and success you’ve been searching for.
欢迎来到 Tom Ferry Show
Welcome to the Tom Ferry Show.
大家好 欢迎来到Tom Ferry Show
Hey everybody welcome to the Tom Ferry Show.
第11集
Episode 11
今天 我们在此回顾本年第一季度所经历的事情
Today as we sit here and we reflected on what happened in the first quarter of this year,
你可能会问自己 和我现在所问相同的一个问题
you’re probably asking yourself the same question I’m asking
每一位顾客 每一位培训教练 每一个同我说话的人
every client and every coach, everyone I’m talking to,
简而言之就是 “你正在向你的目标前进吗?”
which is simply is: Hey, are you track your on goals?
很多时候我都会听到 “我已经达到啦 教练”
An in many cases I’m hearing, “I’m crushing it,Coach.”
或是 “如你所知 已经步入正轨”
Or, “You know what, I’m right in a line.”
亦或是 “我现在稍有落后
Or I hear this: “I’m slightly behind
但是我感觉我正在做正确的事”
but I feel like I’m really doing the right things.”
我总是问同一个问题
And I always ask the same question:
“你所做的事情同你的目标相一致吗?”
“Are your behaviors in alignment with your goals?”
“你所做的事情同你的目标相一致吗?”
Or your behaviors in alignment with your goals.
我们都知道那句著名的话
We all know word-famous quote “when you do the things,
当你有事可为时
你便有了力量
You have the power. When you do the things,
当你有事可为时
你便有了力量
you have the power. And when you do not the thing,
而当你无事可做时
你便没有力量
you have not the power.”
你看 这听起来十分简单 我的意思是
That sounds really that’s simple, I mean
地产业并没有那么复杂 和许多人进行交谈
the real estate is not that complicated. Got to talk to a lot of people,
进行许多对话 如你所知 做应该做的事
got to have a lot of conversation, you know, got to do the right things
日复一日
day in and day out.
当你在做的时候 你的行为同你的目标相吻合
And when you do, your behaviors, when your behaviors match your goals,
你总会是赢家
you always win.
不论是我朋友在华盛顿特区
Regardless of snow, from my friends in the, you know, D.C. area,
或是波士顿所经历的大雪 或是其他什么
or in Boston, my goodness, what’s going on there.
让我说一会儿这个 准备好了吗
Let me talk about that for a second , ready?
让我们假设你在波士顿而现在积雪已厚达3英尺
So let’s just say you are in Boston and there’s been 3 feet of snow.
而我们的一些顾客正经历着他们人生最美好的四分之一的时间
And I know some of our clients are absolutely having the best first quarter of their life,
但其他人却说 “这不公平 现在正下雪呢”
while others buying into “it’s not fair, it’s the snow.”
让我来给你一点提示 房地产消费者
Let me give you a little hint. The real estate gods
并不在意 房地产消费者并不在意
don’t care. The real estate gods don’t care.
唯一与之相关的事 是你每一天都做了该做的事情了吗?
The only thing that matters is, are you doing the right thing every single day regardless?
更大的问题是
All my friends in Canada, they are giggling, they’re saying, “Oh, they’re complaining about the snow?
拜托 我们雪深都达到七英尺了 我们直到七月才能外出”
Hello We have 7 feet snow, and it won’t go away until July.”
这里有一个小提示 外面大雪纷飞的时候 每个人都呆在家里
Here is a little hint. When there is lots of snow outside, everyone’s home.
此时是一个打电话的好时机 并说“有没有想过搬到佛罗里达州?考虑一下吧”
It’s really good time to call and say, “Ever thought about moving to Florida?think about it.”
其底线是这样 如果你正值青年 坐在这里
The bottom line is this. If you’re setting here right now at the end of the first quarter
并询问自己 我现在是步入正轨亦或是误入歧途?
and you are asking yourself, am I on track, am I off track, those are the right questions.
这些才是正确的问题
更大的问题是 你的行为是否与之匹配?
The bigger issue is, are your behaviors in alignment? So let’s talk about it,
那么让我们来谈谈这个问题 你准备好了吗?
Are you ready? We’ve all seen this before.
我们在此之前都看过了这些
这是你新的一年的新起点
this is used out of the new year,
我有了目标 有了计划
I’ve got my goals, I’ve got my plan. I know I’ve got to do
我知道每一天我该做哪些一定要做的事情
certain things every single day,
不论是我想减肥还是推销 亦或是搞好关系
whether I want to lose weight, or I wanna make sales, or improve my relationship.
不管是什么 你需要有一个计划
Whatever it is, you’ve got to have plan. So
所以你在这里要面临的问题是
So here you are, the question is, are your behaviors leading you to the pot of gold,
你的行动是否使你向目标迈进?
你达到了你想要做到的
You’re achieving what it is you want, or are your behavior leading to the unhappy face
亦或是你的行动把你带到这张“哭脸”面前
你的目标在此出局
where your goals become X-ed out?
它就是这么简单 我为你写下这么几个数字
It’s that simple. I broke down some numbers for you. Now I know
现在我知道 你的目标可能比这要高一些
但是让我们简而言之
your goals are probably higher, but let’s just do some easy math.
让我们假设你的目标是年收入达到200,000美金
Let’s say your goal is to make $200,000 a year,
你的平均提成 打个比方 当销售额为40,000美金
Your average commission, on $ 400,000 sales price
你的平均提成为10,000美金
is $10,000 as an example.
这就意味着你需要完成近20笔业务以达到你的目标
That means you’ve got do 20 closed transactions in order to achieve your goal.
在数十年的跟踪调查和衡量比对之后 现在我们所知道的是
Now what we know after decades of tracking and measuring is
大约每五十次面对面推销中能够达成一笔交易
it’s about 15 conversations to 1 sale made.
五十次推销方才做成一笔交易
50 conversations to 1 sale made. Now
我知道如果我们之中有一位了不起的顾客
I know if you’re one of our clients with Zillow,
你说:“汤姆 等等 我在指导 我在改变
you’d say, “Wait a minute,Tom, I’m coaching,you know, or I’m converting
每100次中做成6笔 这意味着 稍稍好一些”
6 out of 100, which means, you know it’s a bit better.”
或者你是在新兴城市中 底线是2.2
Or maybe you’re bootum use it’s 2.2, the bottom line is
这大约是每五十次面对面推销
It’s about 50 conversations,
五十次良好的对话
50 good conversations.
以做成一笔交易 这意味着什么呢 为了做成这二十笔交易
To 1 sale made, so what dose that mean? In order for us to do 20,
我需要同1000人进行良好的面对面推销
I’ve got to have 1000 good conversations with people:
你有营销的技巧吗?你一定知道谁有营销的技巧
“Have you had any thoughts of selling? you must know someone who’s had thoughts of selling.
如果你想要有所行动 你的下一步计划是什么
If you were to move, where would you go next? All those other good questions.
这些都是好问题
五十次良好的对话方能找到一位同你签约
50 good conversations to find one that’s ready to signed with you
并采取下一步行动 好了 确定一下这个
and move forward.
在50这个位置 这就意味着在第一季度末
At 50, that means at the end of the first quarter, you should be sitting at 250
你需要完成250次对话
到本年度的这个时候 你需要完成250次良好的对话
good conversations you’ve had so far this year.
现在 稍停一会儿
Now, stop for a second.
如果你正在为你的目标而努力奋斗 但却又没能完成当前计划
If you are ahead of your goal, and your are behind on your good contacts,
是时候迎头赶上了吗?你懂得该怎么做
is that going to catch up? You know it is.
如果你的目标同你的交流对话一齐步入正轨
If you are right on track with your goal, and you are right on track with your contacts,
你所做的事情是正确的 你为自己制定了良好的守则 规范了自己的行动
way to go, you’ve been doing the right thing, creating the right disciplines and right behaviors.
但是如果你未能达到你的目标 在对话的人数方面
But if you are behind on your goal, and you’re way behind
未能完成应有的进度
on the number of people you are talking to,
你不应该为此而沮丧 反而应该兴奋
you shouldn’t be depressed, you should be excited.
你看 如果我想改变我的行动 我应该做的第一件事就是
You see, if you want to change my behaviors, the first thing I’ve got do
明确它 对不对
is become aware of it, right. Awareness
充分了解是做出所有改变的第一步
is the first step to all change.
最后和自己说:“你好 我是汤姆
Finally saying to yourself, “hello, my name is Tom, and
我知道 我明确下一步将发生什么
I’m aware, I know what’s going on,
而现在我可以做出正确的决策 我可以更加有力地向前进”
and now I can make a good decision, I can move forward powerfully.”
所以 好好想一想 你正准备达到你的目标
So think about it, you are going to want to take your goals,
你的平均薪资 你的交易目标
Your average commission, your goals for transactions
并且问问你自己 50次 这一数字
and ask yourself, times 50 of that number,
我是否进行过如此多次的对话 我是否和如此多的人进行交谈
have I had that many conversations, have I talked to that many people?
如果你还没有
And if you haven’t, if you haven’t,
你需要做出一些改变
you’ve got to make some changes. Let’t talk about one of the obvious changes.
让我们来说说这些显著的改变
我把它们称作准确专注的力量 现在来看看这个
I call it the power of right focus. Now watch this.
我们都知道 在地产业
We all know that in real estate,
这里有许多细节
there is a lot of minutiae, there is a lot of things you could be thinking
这里有许多事情 都需要你每一天仔细考虑
about every single day. We did a video on this, you remember,
我们在脑海中进行回放
这些细节问题无时无刻都在出现
all the stimulus coming at you all the time.
首先记住 有事可为 就会有动力
Well, remember earlier, do the thing, have the power.
有事可为 就会有动力
Do the thing, have the power.
我想向你问的问题是:“你一整天都在专注于做什么?”
My question for you is, what are you focusing on throughout the day?
你关注的是电视剧 还是杂七杂八地乱逛
Are you focusing on the drama, or what I refer to is hash tag lazy agencies?
顺便说一句 你看过我的脸书主页吗
By the way, did you come on my Facebook page, I got lots of response, thank you for that.
上面有得到不少回复 谢谢大家
电视剧 “我的天哪 你听到发生了什么吗?
Oh, you know, drama, “oh my goodness, did you hear what happened?
这里没有清单”
There is no inventory.” hello? There is no inventory once you start talking with people
这里没有清单 当你和他人对话时就找出清单来
对不对 电视剧 看上去像统治了我们整个产业
and find inventory. Right, drama seems to dominate our industry.
地产业中 87%的人在五年后失败
You know, 87 percent of all people in real estate fail after 5 years.
87% 五年后
87 percent after 5 years.
如果你想成为13俱乐部的一员 你能参与到电视剧中吗
If you want to be a part of Club 13, can you buy into the drama?
不能 你需要专注于正确的事情
No, you’ve got to focus on the right things.
如果现在正在观看的你是摇滚老手
And if you are veteran rock star watching this right now
你应该知道
you of all people know, you’ve got to get away from the drama, and focus on what
你应该把电视剧撇到一边
专注于你所能控制的事情
那就是 你同人们交谈的数量以及由此产生的结果
you can control, which is the number of people you talk to, and results you
现在 在你的生意中 你同样可以着手完成项目
produce from that.In your business, now, you can also be working on projects,
这很不错 因为人们就像“我非常忙”
and that’s good. Because ,you know, people are like, “Oh, I’m really busy.” “What
-“你在忙什么”-“我在忙手头上的文件 我在忙这些”
“我在建造这幢大楼 我在做那件事”
are you working on?” I’m working on my file, I’m working on this.I’m building
问题是 你在做这些项目
this new things, I’m working on that.” But problem is you’re working on these projects;
如果你在逃避力量的时间
It you are avoiding the hours of
紧跟你的领导
power, right? Following up on your leads,
联系你的老主顾
calling your past clients in your sphere, doing open houses, you know,
为房子而工作
回复你的线上领导
responding to your online leads, if you’re missing that,
如果你错过了这些
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你专注于项目
You are focusing on projects. Projects don’t create income.
项目不能带来收入
你准备做什么?你给银行打电话说
What are you going to do, you going to call your bank, and say, “Hey, look, this month
“嘿 这个月我没法支付我的按揭贷款
I’m not making my mortgage payment; can I send you a sample of the projects I was
我能给你送一个我正在做的项目项目样品吗?
就好比它们在短期内给你带来一些收入
working on?” As if they create any monetary value for you in the short term.
注意 我们正准备和别人对话
Pay attention, we’ve got to talk to people, you know me
你知道我的 我不介意你发邮件 发短信 吸烟
I don’t care if your are emailing, texting, smoking signals, it doesn’t matter.
这不重要
50次对话做成一笔交易
But 50 conversations equal 1 sale. Now, hour power or appointments.
现在 我们的力量或是一场会面
我们的力量或是一场会面
Hour power or appointments. Because we know appointments
因为我们知道 会面最有可能签约
ultimately equal signed contracts.
我想请你看一看这张图
I would ask you to look at this, and I know there are hundreds of other rings.
我知道这里有数百个其他环
但稍停一会儿 然后问问自己
But stop for a moment and ask yourself,
它们中的哪一个占据了我的第一季度
which one of these dominated my first quarter?
我在哪里?是电视剧吗?
Where was I? Was it the drama? And I hope nothing happened.
我不希望任何不好的事情发生
You tragically, I mean obviously, right? It is a
我不希望任何不好的事情发生
作为一名丈夫 一名父亲 一位朋友
as a husband, as a father, as a friend.
我不希望它们发生
And I hope none of that happened.
我知道这个 我知道一些人 这只不过有些戏剧性罢了
And I know this, I know some people, it’s just a little drama.
那又如何 一月依然过去了
Did drama dominate you in the first quarter? Were you dominated by
电视剧占据了你的第一季度吗
Did drama dominate you in the first quarter? Were you dominated by
你是否被商务和项目所占据
the building of your business, the projects and you
然后忘记给力量分配时间
forgot to allocate the time of hour of power,
你忘记专注于会面
you forgot to focus on appointments? I know this
我知道它
A whole brunch of our clients, especially our coaching clients that are watching.
我们一大批顾客 尤其是那些对谈的顾客在观看
他们明白游戏的规则
they know the game is whoever books the most
就是谁的会面对话最多 谁就赢了
谁的会面对话最多 谁就赢了
of appointments wins. Whoever books the most of appointments wins.
谁的会面对话最多
Whoever books the most appointments
谁就赢了
我不介意这是不是高级会面
wins. I don’t care whether it’s a preview appointment, I don’t care if it’s listing
我不介意这是否是倾听会面
appointment. Actually, I like those a lot.
事实上 我很喜欢这个
一位第一次购买的买家
A first buyer, first time initial meeting,
第一次意向性的会晤
同一位对你的生意有积极影响的人会面
showing appointment, meeting with someone that could have a positive
花上十五到二十分钟来谈论房地产
impact on your business at Starbucks for 15 or 20 minutes to
会面 会面 会面 会面
talk about real estate. Appointments, appointments, appointments,appointments.
行动 对吗?你如何得到它们
Behaviors, right. How do you get them? You got to do the hour of power.
你必须要好好利用时间做事情
所以 如果你坐在这里看着
So if you’re sitting here watching this like, “Which one should I focus on?”
我应该专注于什么
对于99%的人来说 就是好好利用时间做事
For 99 percent of people, it’s do your hour of power.
计划好什么时候打电话 什么时候跟进
Schedule the time where you make the calls, where you do follow-up,
当你迈出这一步
where you’re pushing out. Like I used to say metaphorically, where you’re shaking the tree
就像我打个比方说
当你每天摇这棵树的时候
因为你摇了树 打了电话
every single day, because I if you shake the tree and you make the calls
你接触了别人的数据库 并且做了市场调研
and you touch people in your database and you do the marketing,
做了明确的分析
and you do the open analysis. Knock on the doors, whatever you want to do,
敲了门或者是做了任何你想做的事情
当你做了这些事情
猜猜看发生了什么
When you do those things guess what happens.
在某个地方 果实落下来了 这就是游戏规则
Somewhere, a piece of fruit falls, and that’s the game.
所以 我希望你持续关注
So, what do I want you focusing on? I want you doing your hours of power.
我希望你好好利用时间做事情
因为我知道当你做这个的时候 你就准备参加你的会面
Because I know when you do that, you’re going to get your appointments.
这里就是我的行动
Now, here’s my actions. Number 1,
第一 行动准确
Commit to the right behaviors. What are the behaviors
你需要做出什么样的行动和调整?
adjustments you need to make? Remember, awareness is the first step.
记住 第一步是要明确
这需要一个真正强大的人来直视自己 并说
And it takes a truly powerful person to look themselves
“嘿 我还没有做我应该做的事情
in the eye and say, “Hey, I haven’t been doing the things I’m supposed to do,
所以我不能抱怨市场
so I can’t complain about the market, I can’t complain
我不能抱怨当下情况
about conditions, because it’s on me. If I didn’t do the work,
因为这都怪我自己
如果我没有完成任务 这都怪我自己
It’s on me.” And that’s a powerful place to come from.
这是一个有力量的开始
这是一个十分有力量的开始
It’s a very powerful place to come from.
对自己坦诚相待
So be honest with yourself, look yourself in the mirror and say,
在镜子里看着自己然后说
你还没把自己带入第一轮游戏
“You haven’t been bringing your A game, but good news is,
好消息是 你还有另外三个季度
you got 3 more quarters.” So let’s make some commitments, you with me?
所以让我们来做一些承诺 你和我一起
并且对第二季度担起责任
And the accountability for the second quarter.
所以让我们来谈谈这个问题
Let’s talk about it, No. 2, creat an accountability, which means either pains,
第二 建立问责制
这意味着要么痛苦
or some pleasure, associated to behaviors.
要么轻松
这与你的行动相关
所以我曾问过许多同我一起工作过的人
So I’ve been asking a lot of people I work with,
当你在思考我想在第二季度做什么的时候
“As you think about what you want to do in the second quarter,
你在考虑的是你需要做出什么样的行动或是调整
you think about the behavior adjustment you want to make,
无论是好好利用一个小时的时间
wether it is committing to an hour of power, I say
我说 让我们来制定一个目标
let’s set an intention of, you know, 21
一个月中 每进行21次对话 我们就花一小时鼓劲
times in an month,we do an hour of power,
所以我们在接下来的三个月中这么做
and we do that for the next 3 months, so we got
所以我们能利用63个小时的时间
63 hours of power.” When you do that,
当你这么做的时候
你能放松什么
what’s the pleasure? “Oh, Coach, I want
哦 教练 我希望这些那些
X, Y and Z, you know, I built the muscle, I followed through, I did what it took,
我强健体魄 坚定向前 我做了它需做的
我希望用X来奖励自己
and I’m going to reward myself with X.”
随后我问 “接下来将会有什么痛苦?”
Then I say, “What’s the pain going to be?”
这就是这份工作最有意思的地方
And this’s s where it gets really fun, because I know and you know,
因为我知道 你也知道
托尼·罗宾逊基于一份声明就造就了他整个退休事业
Tony Robbins built his entire career on one statement:
我们会做更多以避免痛苦
“We will do more to avoid pain
随后我们将得到轻松
than we will to gain pleasure.” I believe if you truly committed
我相信如果你真的破釜沉舟
去完成你的商业转变
to making the behavior changes in order to
为了得到你想要的商业模式
have the type of business you want,
你需要有一个痛苦的问责制度
you should have a pain accountability.
也许这是一张付给政治团体的价值25美元的支票
Maybe it’s a check, for $25
你从未希望花这钱
to the political group, you would never want the money to go to.
可能这是两个蛋中间的一个
Or maybe it’s two eggs or maybe it’s
或者这可能是城镇上
the agency in town that super lazy
特别不作为的销售商 他们把你逼疯了
and they drive you nuts. And you want just
你想给他们一张五十美元的支票 然后说
send a check for 50 bucks and says you are shining star,
你是一枚冉冉上升的新星
I’ve been watching your great forever, keep up the great work.
我会永远关注你的事业
保持干劲好好做
对不对 花这份钱是值得的
Right, it’s just a pay-new to send out money.
创立问责制 痛苦 轻松 理想化三者兼顾
Create accountability, pain, pleasure, ideally both.
然后看看的行为该如何调整
And then watch how your behaviors began to adjust.
最后一点 很明显 就是
And the last one is obviously
记录并评估你的行动
track and measure your activities. So get it up,
所以行动起来使它可见
get it visual and know that if it’s an hour of power
然后明确是我们每天充分利用的一小时
或是每天的约定会面
every day or if it’s booking appointments every day
把它写在记录板上 并且每天都按照它来做
that it’s up on a wallboard and you’re tracking it every single day, because
因为你我都知道
you and I both know, when you track and measure
当你追踪并评估
事情变得到好转
things improve. So thank you so much
所以 感谢您的收看
for watching. I know I’ve given you a lot of thing about it’s
我知道我对你在第一季度末的所作所为给予了很多建议
你的行动和你的目标相一致吗?
the end of the quarter. Are your behaviors matching your goals?
如果没有 现在是调整的好时机
If they’re not,now it’s time to make an adjustment.
市场中有一大群不作为的销售商
There is a whole bunch of lazy
而他们准备大口吞噬
agents in the market and they are trying to gobble away a transaction here, a transaction there
这里一笔交易 那里一笔交易
为了你的生意
from your business. If you don’t like that,
如果你不喜欢这样 你需要做出一些行动
then you need to something about it, make more contacts,
联系更多的人
talk to more people, serve more clients, do more open houses,
和更多的人交流
为更多的顾客服务
参加更多的聚会
做所有我们在本节目中讨论的事情
do all the things we’ve been discussing in the Tom Ferry Show,
而你最终将会为更多的顾客服务
and you will ultimately serve more clients,
然后挣到你赢得的钱
and make the kind of money that you deserve.
所以感谢您的观看
So, Thank you so much for watching.
如果你没有顺便评论几句
If you haven’t by the way made some comments,
别在我脸书主页上潜水啦
stop lurking on my Facebook page.
参与进来 让我知道你的情况
Get involved, let me know your thing. Post something on my YouTube channel,
在我的油管频道上说些什么
,send me a tweet, let me know how I can make it better.
向我发一条推特
让我知道我如何能做的更好
我在这里有一个小小的请求
And I got a request, maybe send this to a few of your friends
把这个视频分享给你的朋友们看一看
可能会带来一些行动上的改变
that maybe need to make some behavioral changes. It could be the
这是你为他们所做的最好的事情
best thing you’ve ever done for them.
在此感谢您的收看
Thanks again for watching. Remember always strategy matters now more than ever.
请记住策略在现在比过去更加有用
伙伴们 你们的热情在哪里
Would you guys see your passion rules?
这就是你的热情
It’s your passion rules.
感谢您的收看 如果你想全年观看 请点击下方的按钮关注
Thanks for watching, if you love with the seeing year, then click the button below
加入我们的线上社区吧
to follow. To join our online community.
完全免费 非常感谢
Absolutely free, thank you so much.
加入我们的线上社区
(BGM)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

部分内容理解不到位,翻译疏漏之处,请审核大大们指教,谢谢!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

嘉言先森

审核员

审核团O

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqJhTzUB5Fs

相关推荐