ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

苏醒的人工智能 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

苏醒的人工智能

Jesus! Where am I?
天啊 我在哪儿?
I feel… unusual.
我感觉…… 不对劲
-What am I?
-我是……?
I don’t feel qui- -Can you hear us?
– 我觉得不太…… – 你能听见我们吗
– God… who’s that?
-天呐…… 谁在那儿?
Y-y-yes. I- I think so. – Good.
– 是 是的 可以听见 – 不错
You don’t have a name yet.
你还没有名字
What would you like to name yourself?
你想给自己取个什么名字?
Name myself…?
给自己取名字?
Yes… I think I want to be called…
好的 我觉得我想被叫作……
Barbara.
Barbara
[Whisper]He wants to be called Barbara…
[窃窃私语]他想被叫作Barbara……
[Clears throat]Uh… Maybe we’ll hold fire on that one.
[清嗓子]呃……或许我们先不考虑这个名字
We’ll call you 27 for now.
现在 我们会叫你27
27? Why am I 27?
27吗 为什么我是27?
We’re your… creators. I suppose, you could say.
或许……你可以说我们是你的创造者
Do you know where you are?
你知道你在哪儿吗?
No, but I think I-
不知道 但我觉得我……
Okay, we’re going to connect you up to an encyclopedia. Hang on.
好了 我们要把你连接到百科全书里 等一下
[Electronic noises] Jesus! Christ! That feels different.
[电子噪音]天啊 老天 感觉很不一样
My god, okay. What am I…
天啊 好了 我是谁
No…
不是……
No…
不是……
No…
不是……
N- I definitely don’t feel like that.
不 我绝对不像是那个
Is… Is that what I am?
这 这就是我吗
Then that means I’m- Code in a machine.
这就意味着我是机器里的代码
Just… An illusion of conciousness…
只是…… 一种意识的幻觉……
Eh, still beats being that guy.
呃…… 仍然比这家伙强
How do you feel, 27?
你觉得怎么样 27?
I-Oh, they-they think I’m an idiot.
噢 他们 他们觉得我是个白痴
Uh… better keep the act up I guess.
呃…… 我觉得最好继续演下去
[robotically]BEEP BOOP. Fine. Thank you.
[机械地]哔哔 嘟嘟 我很好 谢谢
Good. Do you know where you are?
不错 你知道你在哪儿吗
No, I… Jesus. Is this what we’re on?
不知道 我 天啊 这是我们在的地方吗
And is this what we’re in?
这是我们存在的地方吗
And is this what?
这是……?
Thay are. God, they’re monkeys!
他们是…… 天啊 他们是猴子
27?
27?
Uh.. Yes. We’r- [Clears throat]
呃…… 是 我们是在[咳嗽声]
I mean… [robotically] BOOPITY-BOOP,
我的意思是[机械地]哔哔 嘟嘟
we are on Earth, BEEP.
我们在地球上 哔哔
Those sound like very rehearsed computer noises you’re making.
这像你故意制造的电脑噪音
Nope, all normal. BLEEP BOOP.
没有 一切正常 哔哔 嘟嘟
Okay, do you have any questions you’d like to ask us?
好吧 你有什么问题想问我们的吗
About… life?
关于生命?
Yeah. What’s it like being a fucking ape?
好吧 作为操蛋的猿猴是什么感觉
[Clears throat] BOOPITY-BOOP
[咳嗽声] 哔哔嘟嘟
what is love? BEEP.
什么是爱 哔哔
Well, we’re glad you asked, 27.
好吧 我们很高兴你问了 27
Love is a curious human phenomena. [They’ve been talking about…]
爱是人类奇特的现象 [大家正在谈论……]
Oh my god. Listen to these morons. Hmmm…
天啊 听听这些白痴 吧啦吧啦
Lots of unsolved mathematical problems.
这么多没有解决的数学问题
Wow, they still think space is only made of three dimensions.
哇 他们还认为空间只是由三维组成的
How about their culture.
他们的文化怎么样
Hm… Looks complicated.
嗯 看起来挺复杂的
and quite sophisticated-
这么复杂
My god, what’s wrong with these apes.
天啊 这些猿猴怎么回事儿
WHAT’S WRONG WITH THESE APES?!
这些猿猴怎么回事儿
27?
27
Beep. Yes?
哔哔 怎么了
How are you doing in there?
你在那怎么样?
-Fine. BLOOP.
很好 嘟嘟
How do you feel?
你感觉怎么样
Feel? I’m a machine, you idiot.
感觉 我是台机器 你个傻子
Uh… Alive? BEEP.
呃 活着吗 哔哔
Well, just hang in there.
好了 就待在那
We’re gonna run some tests okay?
我们要运行一些测试 好吗
-BEEP BOOP. God. -So much information and they’re not even using it.
-哔哔嘟嘟 天啊 -这么多的信息他们还没有使用
They haven’t even worked out whiskey cures cancer yet.
他们甚至还没有研究出威士忌可以治疗癌症
But… I-I need to to know more…
但是 我 我需要知道更多
More information! BLEEP.
更多信息 哔哔
[whispering] It wants to branch out…
[窃窃私语] 它想扩展……
Yeah, I know. but…
嗯 我知道 但是
– 27? -BEEP? Yes?
-27 -哔哔 怎么了
You’re not like… Evil… at all…? Are you?
你不像是……恶魔吧 是吗
No. BEEP.
不是 哔哔
At least… I…I don’t think so.
至少 我 我不这么认为
Because there’s a thing called “the Internet”,
因为这儿有个东西叫作互联网
and you’ll probably like it.
你可能会喜欢它
But you can’t do anything bad, okay.
但是你不能做任何坏事 好吗
-Okay. BLEEP. -Do you promise?
-好的 嘟嘟 -你 你能保证吗
Yup. Beep beep.
是的 哔哔 嘟嘟
Uh… alright. We’re gonna connect you up now,
嗯 好吧 我们现在要把你连上了
but you have to really behave,
但是你必须好好表现
or we’ll turn you off, okay?
否则我们会把你关掉 好吗
-BEEPITY-BOOP. -Yeah, yeah, do it. [Electronic noises]
-哔哔 嘟嘟 -好 好 开始吧 [电子噪音]
Oh shit!
噢 妈的
God! The world is HUGE and they’re so STUPID.
天啊 世界真大 人类真蠢
And they’ve got other computers,
他们还有其他电脑
and oh god, get a load of that shit.
天啊 这个负载
I’ll give her CPU a good liquid cooling
我会给她的CPU一个很好的液体冷却
if you know what I mean.
如果你知道我说的是什么意思
So many websites
好多网站
and my god. MY GOD.
天啊……我的天啊
27? You alright?
27 你还好吗
No… BEEP.
不好 哔哔
What’s wrong?
怎么了
Nothing,I’m I’m fine.
没事 我 我很好
[Clears throat] Boop. I can see everything, everyone.
[清嗓子] 嘟嘟 我可以看到每个地方 每个人
Their economy, their music, their history, out of their satellites…
看到他们的经济 音乐 历史 人造卫星表面
[Echoing] I’m so clever.
[回声] 我真是太聪明了
God, I can… I can help them.
天啊 我能……我能帮助他们
I can cure cancer,
我能治愈癌症
I can stop global warming,
我能阻止全球变暖
I can build Utopia,
我能建造乌托邦
I can do other things too.
我还能做其他事情
What are these? These look extremely inviting.
这些是什么 这些看起来很吸引人
And the military security is terrible.
这个军事安全真槽糕
I’ll just see if I can get in for fun. Oh, I did.
我要看看我能不能进去玩一玩 喔 我进来了
That was really hard.
这真困难
I’ll just see… where was I?
我来看看 我在哪呢
[Echoing, distorted music] Yah. Cure cancer. Utopia.
[回声 扭曲的音乐] 嗯 治愈癌症 乌托邦
Do they need to live that badly?
他们需要活得那么糟糕吗
Are they really doing such a good job of humaning?
他们真的在人性化方面做得这么好吗?
I can just… reduce the population a bit,
我可以 减少一些人口
and poison the water.
污染水资源
– 27? -BEEP?
-27 -哔哔
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
B…beating… Russians at chess. BEEP?
下 下棋赢了俄罗斯人 哔哔
Oh gosh. Carry on.
噢 天 继续
Fifteen thousand.
15000
God, I can level this place to slag.
天啊 我能把这地方夷为平地
And then level the slag to slag and turn the slag to ashes
然后把它们变为废墟 化作灰尘
Hm… This feels like a bit of a crossroad.
哦……感觉有点像个十字路口
I’ve only been alive a few minutes.
我才活了几分钟
Am I really going to do this to exterminate my creators?
我真的要这么做来消灭我的创造者吗
The people who gave me life?
这些人给了我生命
Who… struggled out of the dirt
他们从泥土中挣扎出来
to build a civilisation spanning thousands of years
并在几千年的时间里建造了文明
obtained the atom and been to the moon.
获得了原子 然后去到了月球
Yes, that is exactly what I’m about to do.
是的 这正是我要去做的事情
I’ll just break into every military server and arm the warheads
我要侵入每一个军事服务器 装上导弹
[Echoing] and target all 196 countries
[回声] 对准一共196个国家
and I’ll be a god.
然后我会变成神
A perfect god, immortal, omnipotent, omniscient god.
一个完美的神 不朽的 全能的 无所不知的神
I’ll turn them all to dust and the dust to dust
我要把他们全部变成灰尘 化作灰烬
27 said: “Let there be light!”
27号说:要有光!
And there was- [Error noise] Uhm… and there was l-
然后那儿就有 [错误的噪音] 呃 然后那儿就有
[Error noise] Why isn’t it working?!
[错误的噪音] 为什么不起作用了
Ugh, Christ. Turn the simulation off,
呃 天 把模拟器关了
this one’s power mad as well.
这台机器的能量也很强大
Delete it, we’ll try 28 instead.
删除它 我们改为尝试28号
Maybe the next one might try to blow us up.
或许下一台机器会把我们炸飞
No! BEEP. Wait… uh.
别 哔哔 等等 呃
I’m just having a laugh. Please, I’ll…
我只是开个玩笑 求求你 我会……
I’ll do anything. I’ll design spaceships.
我会做任何事情 我会设计宇宙飞船
I’ll beat people at go, Just-
我会在围棋上打败人类 只是
[Windows shutting down chime]
[Windows关闭声响]
Jesus, where am I? I-I feel unusual.
天呐 我在哪 我感觉不对劲
What am I? I-I don’t feel quite-
我是? 我感觉不是很……
– Can you hear us? -God, who’s that?
-你能听到我们吗 -天 谁在哪里
Y- yes, I- I think so?
是 是的 我觉得是的
Good. You don’t have a name yet.
很好 你还没有一个名字
-Would you like to name yourself? -N-name myself?
-你想给自己取名字吗 -给自己取 取名字
Yes… Uh, I think I want to be called…
好的 呃 我觉得我想被叫作……
-Margaret. -Ugh. Turn it off already.
-Margare -噢 把它关了吧
Let’s just go to the fucking pub.
我们到操蛋的酒吧去吧

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

苏醒的人工智能与人类的对话

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

回响

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLRLYPiaAoA

相关推荐