ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

全美最壮观的多米诺牌阵倒塌记录 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

全美最壮观的多米诺牌阵倒塌记录

250,000 DOMINOES! - The American Domino Record - Smarter Every Day 178

That’s right. You stand on the right.
对了 走到右边去
Hey, it’s me, Destin and welcome back to Smarter Every Day.
大家好 我是Destin 欢迎收看《机灵日》
I’m teaching my kids that you’re supposed to stand on the right.
我在教我的孩子靠右走
Stand on the right.
靠右走
He’s standing. She’s there you go.
你这是靠 啊好吧
All right. We’re in Detroit and we came here to see
我们来到底特律是为了观看
the American Record for Dominoes toppling.
全美最大规模的多米诺骨牌倒塌
We’re really excited about it.
我们真的很兴奋
There’s a young lady on YouTube.
YouTube上有一位女士
Her name is Lily and we watch her videos
叫做莉莉 我们看了她的视频
and we came to learn about dominoes.
然后我们就来这了 来看看
But first we in the Detroit airport
但是我们先要到达底特律机场
so you have to see this fountain.
所以你们要先看下这个喷泉
What do you call this flow?
你知道这个水流叫什么吗?
-That flow right there. -Laminar flow.
-那里那个水流 -层流
-What’s it called -Laminar flow.
– 叫什么来着? – 层流
-Laminar flow.
层流
-Some Daddies don’t teach their kids cool words like this.
不是每个人都会教他们孩子这些潮语的
-Oh, I already know Alias.
我已经知道它们的别称了
-Yeah? -And all that other stuff.
-是吗 -我知道的可多了
-You don’t you don’t appreciate this.
你不喜欢这个吗
What, you don’t appreciate laminar flow.
什么 你不喜欢层流吗?
I choose to believe that
我宁愿相信
it’s not that the laminar flow doesn’t impress them.
不是他们对层流没有兴趣
It’s that they were turbo excited
只是他们太兴奋了
that we got there a day early in Detroit
因为我们提早了一天来到底特律
so we could see a behind-the-scenes
可以去看看后台
look at largest domino fall in American history.
这是美国史上最大规模的多米诺骨牌秀
Seriously these videos get millions of views online,
真的 这些视频在网上收获了百万点击
but you don’t get to see the people behind it
但是你没有机会看看后台的人们
and how much care and time they put into it.
他们花了多少心思和时间在多米诺上面
That’s why we came to Detroit a day early.
这就是为什么我们提前了一天来底特律
Oh my goodness.
我的天哪
-This is it? Okay so you’re Lily?
就是这里吗? 你就是莉莉吗?
-Yes, I’m Lily.
对 我是莉莉
-I’m Destin. Nice to meet you.
我是Destin 很高兴认识你
Alright so I don’t
好吧 我…
I’m too scared to move anywhere.
我好怕 动都不敢动
Where do we where do we go?
我们…我们要去哪里
-You can stay on outside of the Caution tape.
你可以待在警示胶带外面
-Outside of The Caution tape. -Walk along here.
-警示胶带外面 -从这儿直走
-Okay.
好吧
This is way more impressive in person.
亲身经历比视频上看要震撼多了
You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吗
-Yeah it’s different when you actually see it live
是的 你亲自来看感觉是很不一样的
-Yeah, like I’ve seen your videos
是的 我看过你的视频
a lot of your videos but this is insane.
你的很多视频 但这样看到真的太疯狂了
This is what you did for us.
这就是你们做给大家看的吗
That’s crazy.
太疯狂了
So this is the night before the competition
所以这是比赛前夜
or it’s not a competition.
或者说这不是个比赛
-It’s an event. -It’s an event.
-这是个活动 -这是个活动
-Or a demonstration
或者说是场演示
-A demonstration? Ok
演示吗 好吧
-By the way we have the Floor Plan right here.
这个就是这地方的平面图
-That’s the Floor Plan?
这就是平面图吗
-Yeah, I designed the setup this year.
是啊 今年的这个摆法是我设计的
-Oh wow.
哇哦
If somebody were to mess up and knock over one thing,
如果有人不小心 撞到了一张多米诺骨牌
how do you keep it from from moving on to the other ones?
你们怎么防止它全盘落索呢
You’ve got ta have like
你们肯定有那种
There’s got to be a Domino Builder terminology,
应该有某种技巧吧
like Safeties or
比如安全措施或者
-Yeah we call it Safety Gap
有的 我们把它叫做安全空隙
where you take like six dominoes out
我们会拿出大概六个骨牌
and because of the gap if you knock it down,
有了这些空隙 即使你碰倒了骨牌
it’ll stop at the gap and we do
倒塌到了缝隙的地方就会停下来
-Is that what that is right there?
就是那边那个东西吗
-Yeah like right there in the corner.
是的 就像角落那个
You’ll see if it falls this way
如你所见 如果这边的骨牌倒了
it won’t continue.
它不会一直倒塌下去
-Uh huh. -So at the end we just fill in all the gaps
-嗯哼 -所以最后你只要
very carefully in this way.
小心补上这些空隙就行了
just like a small portion of the domino setup will be toppled
就像是把骨牌分成几个小区域
if we do knock it down by accident
我们如果不小心碰到了
instead of the whole thing.
也不至于全军覆没
-And this is like this is your thing, right?
这是你们的特长对吗
-Yeah -This is what you’re good at.
-是的 -这是你们所擅长的
How long have you guys been working together
你们两个合作多久了
-Um, three years now.
到现在三年了
Yeah we’ve each been building for over ten years.
是的 我们俩干这行都有十年了
we’ve been working together for three years.
合作了三年
and we’ve done lots of professional projects for companies
我们帮很多公司做专业的项目
where we build advertisements, logos and things like that.
比如做广告 设计标志什么的
-Will you walk me through what we have right now?
你们可以带我参观参观吗
Steve and Lilly showed me around the entire set up
史蒂夫和莉莉带我参观了整个作品
and seriously, please go check out that video on the second channel.
说真的 请你们看第二频道的视频
It’s an awesome behind-the-scenes tour of the whole set up.
是关于参观多米诺骨牌赛场后台的
Every little thing,
每一个细节
It’s amazing. You’re gonna like it.
都令人惊叹 你们会喜欢的
I learned tons of Domino builders secrets
我知道了很多多米诺玩家的秘诀
that I had never thought about before.
在这之前我从未想到过
For example these guys make custom tools out of Lego
例如 他们用定制的乐高工具
so they can speed up the process and make nice neat lines.
来加快搭建进程 搭成整齐美观的直线
Check out how they make pictures.
看看他们怎么做图
Steve wrote an entire computer program
史蒂夫写了一个完整的电脑程序
that would translate Pixels into dominoes.
这个程序能将像素转化成多米诺骨牌
The next day, we got there early
第二天我们早早赶到
and got to meet the entire team.
见到了整个团队
On the count of three, say your name.
数到三说出你们的名字
One two three.
一二三
(names)
[名字]
Yeah, nice to meet you.
嗯 很高兴认识你们
(laughter)
[笑声]
So anyway how many hours do you think,
你们觉得建造这些
like man-hours, woman-hours, do you think this represents?
花费了你们多少工时
-Seven days times 12 hours (Mumbling)
七天乘以12小时[咕哝]
-Domino People are very precise people,
多米诺玩家都很精确的
so you can’t just ask a question and get a quick answer
你不可能问一个问题之后迅速得到答案
you have to get the actual answer
你只会得到一个精确的答案
-1512 hours
1512个小时
-There’s two American Records
你们这个倒塌项目
in this particular fall right?
获得了两项美国倒塌记录对吗
-Three. -Three?
-三项 -三项吗
-Yeah. -Okay, what are they?
-对 -都是什么记录
-Okay, so the first one is
第一项是
the most total dominoes toppled in America.
美国最多的多米诺骨牌倒塌数
-Just like in general?
就是总数量吗
-In general, yep in one complete fall down.
-对 总数 一次完整的骨牌倒塌的总数
The second American record is
第二项美国记录是
The largest domino field.
最大的多米诺场地
That’s the white rain there right?
就是白色那一块对吗
So that’s the Pokemon field
那是宝可梦场
that has over 12,000 dominoes.
有超过12000块骨牌
-Okay.
好的
-And The Third record is the largest Domino structure in America
-第三个记录是美国最大的多米诺骨牌结构
which is game over which is the finale.
就是在结尾拼出游戏结束的标语
-So that’s the largest three-dimensional wall structure in America?
所以它是美国最大的3D墙体建筑吗?
-Yep, but that also has over 12,000 dominoes.
没错 还有它有超过12000块骨牌
So this is pretty fun.
这真的很有趣
You get all these people showing up to see this
所有的观众在这边
and you get the domino team over there
骨牌团队在这边
They’re getting in the zone.
他们在比赛区了
It’s really fun to watch.
真的很好看
two one go
二 一 开始
(cheering and applause)
[欢呼声和掌声]
(domino clicking)
[骨牌倒塌声]
(cheering and applause)
[欢呼声和掌声]
-What do you think?
你感觉如何?
-I feel amazing.
我觉得太神奇了
This toppled without any breaks at all.
倒塌过程中没有任何中断
and I’m just I’m so happy right now
我现在特别开心
-Oh wait so you said every 60 dominoes is one second.
等等 你说每秒有60块骨牌倒下对吗
-Yep. -Really? Is that a constant?
-对 -真的吗 这是个常数吗
– No it’s not a constant.
不是常数
-What do you mean?
什么意思
It really depends on a lot of different things
这取决于很多因素
like the friction on the floor is probably the biggest thing
比如地板的摩擦大概是最重要的因素
The spacing of the dominoes is another thing obviously.
当然多米诺骨牌的间距是另一个因素
When they’re more far apart they fall slower
当它们隔得越远 它们倒的就更慢
and some of the European builders actually have this theory
一些欧洲的玩家其实有一套这样的理论
theory that different colors fall at different speeds.
不同颜色的骨牌倒塌速度不同
-European Builders think different colours fall at different speeds.
欧洲玩家认为不同颜色的骨牌倒下速度不同
-It could be due to the painting different or the colouring,
这可能是由于颜料或者染色方法不一样
the dye, whatever is used.
材质不同
It could have slightly different mass
这可能导致骨牌轻微的质量差异
so maybe that’s it.
也许就是这样吧
-Okay, will you send me different color dominoes
好的 那你能送我不同颜色的骨牌
and build me a gauge stick
并且帮我造一把量尺吗
so I could do it in a high-speed video?
这样我就能用高速录像记录了
Okay I’m in the garage,
好的 我现在在车库里
we’re about to do a domino motion analysis.
我们准备做多米诺骨牌运动分析
I want you to look at Trent’s hat
我想让你们看看Trent的帽子
Look at this hat.
看看这顶帽子
Do you like it?
你们喜欢吗?
It’s great.
太棒了
It looks like something you would wear
它看着就像是
wherever you’re doing domino motion analysis.
做骨牌运动分析时候会戴的东西
Here is the high-speed camera.
这是高速摄像机
What we’re gonna do is
我们将要做的是
This is what I call the swagger stick
我把这个叫做逼格手杖
that Steve sent me
这是史蒂夫送给我的
it’s an index so you can set up the dominoes and
它像是一把尺 辅助你放置骨牌
set them up the same every time.
让每块骨牌间隔都相同
We’ve got a ruler for motion Analysis here
我们有把尺子来分析运动轨迹
and we can change out the type of the material
我们还可以更改
that we’re knocking the domino’s over on.
放置骨牌的材料类型
We’ve got different kinds of felts and things like that
有不同种类的毛毡
We’ve got this dry erase board.
有干燥的擦除板
We’ve got some metal down here.
这下面还有金属固定板
We’re gonna look at all the variables
我们会试验所有变量
-Here we go and we are coming in
现在我们开始了
(dominoes clicking)
[多米诺骨牌倒塌声]
That’s pivoting about that’s exactly what it’s doing
骨牌发生旋转 这正是我们在研究的东西
Oh dude I just had the moment where it all clicks.
噢 兄弟 我知道了 我刚刚捕捉到了骨牌倒下的瞬间
It’s rotating about the center of gravity
它们绕着重心旋转
It’s exactly what’s happening.
就是这么回事
As it’s falling you have translation and rotation
随着倒塌骨牌发生了移动和旋转
and so that front edge is a pivot point
因此轴心是前端边缘
But if there’s not enough friction
但是如果没有足够的摩擦
Are you seeing it?
你看见了吗
Yeah.
看见了
It’s trying to rotate about its center of gravity.
如果没有足够的摩擦
If there’s not enough friction.
他就会绕着重心旋转
Let’s put the foam or paper towel down
我们来把泡沫或者纸巾垫下面
so it can’t slip and it’s not gonna rotate.
让它不能滑动也不能旋转
That’s gonna translate more of that energy forward isn’t it?
这样摩擦力就会转移成向前的力了 不是吗
So it’s faster on a grippy surface. No? Yeah?
因此在防滑的表面上它会倒的更快 是吗
On the felt surface
在毛织品的表面
the bottom of the domino is slipping backwards again
骨牌又向后滑
but it catches due to higher friction.
但因为摩擦力加大而停住了
So the question is, because it’s slipping less,
所以问题是 因为骨牌向后滑动的幅度变小
does that mean the whole line is going to topple forward faster?
整排多米诺向前倒的速度就更快了吗
So just did a hard plastic and a clear plastic side-by-side
我把一排硬塑料和透明塑料放在一起
and right at the end you can see
片段结束时你就会看到
it’s very very clear
很明显
It’s very clear there’s a difference.
很明显两者是不同的
Back it up, back it up.
回放 回放
Did you see the clear in the back?
你看到后面的透明骨牌了吗
The clear plastic ones kick out more
透明塑料的骨牌滑出来更远了
so maybe they’re slower
所以可能它们倒地更慢
Do you want a domino to grip or not grip?
你想要摩擦力大的还是小的多米诺呢
I dunno.
我不知道
尽管滑动距离更长 滑动速度却更快
So clear dominoes are heavier,
透明的骨牌更重
and they go faster.
倒地更快
That is counterintuitive.
跟我直觉的不一样
So it’s 4 A.M.
现在是凌晨四点
Smarter Every Midnight
我们节目应该叫《机灵半夜》
(laughter)
[笑声]
Okay look I feel like I owe you an apology
我觉得我欠你们一个道歉
because on Smarter Every Day when I break out the High-Speed camera
因为每当我在节目里打开高速摄像机时
It’s like the mysteries of the universe are revealed
就像揭示了宇宙的奥秘
but when I turn it on this little block of plastic,
但是当我把相机对向这些小塑料块时
we only get more questions.
我们只得到了更多的疑惑
For example, the first 20 dominoes in our setup
例如 最开始我们搭建的20块牌
It’s accelerating
一直在不断加速
so we’re not getting a steady state velocity of the topple
在此之前 我们一直没有得出
until after that
一个稳定的倒塌速度
So I think my setup is inadequate
因此我认为我的实验不对
to do what we’re trying to do.
不足以得出我想要的结果
I mean, also the fact that this thing
我的意思是 这个东西也
this thing doesn’t pivot like a hinge
没有如各种论文所说像折叶那样旋转
like every research paper says it does, it slips.
它只是滑动的
we’re in an area of Physics now called Tribology
我们现在处于一个物理学领域叫做摩擦学
which is the study of two frictional services in relative motion.
是研究两个物体相对运动的课题
This is complicated.
这是很复杂的
There’s a lot more Greek letters in the math now.
现在我们的课题更复杂了
Another thing, like right here,
还有 就像这里
the way I’ve been triggering this,
我刚刚像这样推倒它
I’ve been touching that.
还有这样碰倒它
That’s inconsistent how I’m doing that.
它倒下的方式就不一样了
If you have better ideas
如果你有更好的主意
I feel like we need to redo this entire setup
我觉得我们需要整个重做这个实验
and do it right so
并且要做对
If you would leave comments below
如果你在视频底下评论
on ideas for how to trigger that,
关于如何推倒骨牌的方法
things on the setup
用于实验的装置
I want to do this right but for right now
我想用正确的方法做实验 但现在
I mean we’ve done complicated things
我的意思是 我们在《机灵日》里
on Smarter Every Day
做了很多复杂的实验
But the simple domino,
但这块小小的多米诺骨牌
The simple domino is a challenge.
小小多米诺 大大的挑战
It’s hard stuff
遇上硬骨头了
Did you know that each time you buy a Casper
你们知道 每次你们买一个卡斯珀
you get a free time machine?
你们就会免费获得一个时光机吗
-What!

I want to thank the sponsor for today’s video
我想感谢今天这个视频的赞助商
which is Casper.
也就是卡斯珀
You can get a mattress at casper.com/smarter.
你可以在casper.com.smarter买床垫
Tara and I have slept on a Casper for over two years
Tara和我使用Casper的床垫已经超过两年了
Everybody asks me face to face
每个人都喜欢当面问我
are you just saying that on YouTube
你只是在YouTube说说而已
or do you actually like it
还是真的喜欢
Of course I actually like it
我当然是真的很喜欢了
which is why I got one for the guest bedroom
这也是我放了一个在客房里的原因
Which my daughter took over
现在还被我女儿霸占了
Now we have one for the boys.
现在我也为儿子们买了一个
So if you want a mattress
所以如果你想要一个床垫
go to casper.com/smarter
登录casper.com/smarter
use the promo code smarter to get 50 dollars
领取50美元优惠券
So there’s a lot of cool things about it.
他们家还有很多好东西
They’ll ship it directly to your house you get to open it up.
他们会送货上门 你只要费开箱子的劲儿
it’s kind of fun.
有点有趣
Also you get to bypass the mattress company in the middleman
你也可以跳过床垫公司中介商
so you get a high quality mattress for a less expensive price.
因此你用更少的钱买到了更好的床垫
It’s a good thing.
再好不过了
They use multiple types of foam
他们会用各种各样的泡沫
so you get the right balance between comfort and support
所以床垫既舒适又结实
without it being too hot
也不会很热
and you get a hundred nights free trial
你还能免费试用100天
if you don’t like it
如果你不喜欢
They’ll come pick it up at your house.
他们就会来你家帮你把它提走
You don’t have to worry about it.
用不着你来操心
This is my favorite part.
这是我最喜欢他们的地方
I’m not just saying this,
我不只是说说而已
I actually do like the product
我真的很喜欢这款产品
and when you support the sponsor,
而且当你支持赞助商时
You support Smarter Every Day
你们对《机灵日》的支持
which allows me do things
能让我做更多的事
like support the Zeal Incredible Science Machine
就像《玩转科学机器》
which is a really cool way
莉莉和史蒂夫那种小油管客
for really neat smaller YouTube channels
他们为了喜爱的事物
like Lily and Steve
制作视频
to create videos that they love.
你们的支持对他们就是莫大的鼓励
They make good stuff.
他们的作品很棒的
I think the reason it’s so good
在我看来这正是源于
is because they are seriously passionate about dominoes
他们对多米诺骨牌的热情
and that is contagious.
而这种热情是会传染的
It’s your support of the sponsors
因为赞助方的支持
that make that sort thing happen.
这些才有可能发生
So thank you very much.
所以非常感谢你们
Go check out that video in the second Channel.
去看看一下第二频道的视频吧
It is rad.
简直酷毙了
It’s a long video
那个视频有点长
But I learned stuff
但是我获益良多
I have never ever thought about in my entire life.
我这辈子都没想过的
New stacking methods
新的堆砌方法
how they index them
摆骨牌的方法
the speed of dominoes
多米诺骨牌的速度
It’s really fun.
真的很有趣
I think you’ll really enjoy it.
你们会喜欢的
feel free to subscribe if this earned it,
如果你觉得这个视频好的话就订阅一下吧
If not, no big deal.
不订阅也没关系
I’m Destin.
我是Destin
and you’re getting Smarter Every Day.
你正在收看的是《机灵日》
Have a good one now.
祝你们开心每一天
Smarter everyday.
每天更机灵
Thank you very much for letting me do that.
也感谢你让我做这些
so this you did that last year too right?
所以你去年也做了那个对吗?
You know I’m actually changing the logo on Smarter Every Day
其实在这个视频后
after this video.
我会修改《机灵日》的标志
This video is like the last video using this logo.
像上个视频用的那个标志
It’s going to be something similar.
不过会跟上一个很相似

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

作者在Youtube上看到了一些壮观的多米诺倒塌视频,于是去拥有三项美国记录的多米诺场地参观,在这里,成员们为录制者介绍了多米诺的一些概念,也用多米诺为节目搭建了logo。回去之后,作者用多米诺做了一系列试验。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Josephine

审核员

审核员1024

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96LawfHPh6s

相关推荐