未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

新手需避免的25个旅行错误

25 Rookie Travel Mistakes NOT TO MAKE

2010年 我第一次开始旅行时
So when I first started traveling back in 2010
我犯了很多错误 很多新手会犯的错误
I made a lot of mistakes, a lot of rookie mistakes,
所以希望通过本期视频 你能从我的错误中吸取教训
so hopefully in this video you will learn from my mistakes.
下面告诉大家 我在初次旅行时犯的一些错误
So these are my rookie travel mistakes for you guys and gals not to make
希望你们在旅行时 不会有同样的错误
when you are starting on your trips and travels.
这些都是我个人曾经犯过的错误 并从中吸取了教训
These are all the mistakes I’ve personally done and learned from.
开始吧 首先 准备了太多行李
Let’s get started. First of all, packing too much.
这是最重要的一条建议 大多数人
That is like number one tip that most people do
会带上很多行李 你要随身携带它们
is bringing too much stuff and you gonna carry all stuff with you
你会有很多多余的行李 你甚至根本用不到 穿不到它们
and you have all this extra stuff that you’re not even going to use or wear
它们只会成为你的负担 让你受累
and it’s just going to weight, weighting you down.
没有准备合适的鞋子
Not packing the right shoes.
鞋子很重要 因为旅行过程中 你会走很多路
Shoes are so important because you walk a lot when you travel,
旅行中会有各种各样的活动
you do a lot of activities, when you travel.
所以要确保 你规划好了自己所需的合适鞋子
So really make sure you are planning the right shoes.
你需要跑鞋 登山鞋
You need running shoes, you need hiking shoes,
你会需要凉鞋 晚宴鞋
do you need like sandals, do you need like evening shoes.
相信我 水泡以及酸痛的双脚 会让旅行者痛苦不堪
Trust me blisters and sore feet are the bane of the traveler’s existence
因为那样你就再也不想去旅行了
because then you don’t want to travel anymore,
你再也不想走路了
you don’t want to walk anymore.
那太糟糕了 真的很糟糕
That would suck, it really does suck.
没有计划好洗衣服的时间 洗衣服很重要
Not planning out your laundry days. Laundry is a thing.
旅行中 没有事先规划好自己洗衣服的地方
Not properly planning where you’re going to do laundry in your travels
是新手会犯的一个很大错误
is a big rookie mistake,
因为你会突然发现 所有干净的衣物你都穿过了
’cause suddenly you find that you are out of everything clean
你需要清洗脏衣物 但是你呆的地方
and you need to do laundry but your place you’re staying at
可能没有洗衣设施
might not have laundry facilities
或者价钱可能非常非常高
or it might be super super expensive
他们可能会按件向你收费
where they charge you like per item.
所以一定要留意你的住处
So really make sure that you’re on the lookout for your accommodation
观察那里是否有洗衣设施
and if they have water facilities
并且提前做好衣物换洗计划
and really try and plan that more in advance and ahead of time,
这样就不会因为脏衣服而困扰了
so you never get stuck with dirty underwear.
忘记电源插座上的充电器和数据线
Forgetting your power cords and your chargers plugged in
因为你在给电子设备的电池充电
because you are currently charging up the batteries on the electronics
或给手机电池充电 这经常发生
or charging the batteries on your phone happens all the time,
是旅行新手常做的事
all the time to rookie travelers.
很多你入住的酒店或招待所
A lot of the hotels and hostels you stay at
他们可能会有备用的手机充电器或相机充电器
probably have a spare phone charger or spare camera battery charger
是以前入住过的游客离开时 遗忘在酒店房间里的
from previous travelers that have left their’s in the hotel room.
如果你询问酒店前台
If you ask the front desk,
我保证 他们很有可能会有备用充电器和数据线
I promise you they probably have a spare set of them
因为这种情况经常发生 所以别忘了充电器和数据线
because it happens all the time, so don’t forget these.
这很重要
It’s important.
安排过多行程也是新手会犯的一个错误
Over scheduling is a huge rookie mistake
因为人们不论什么 都想要去尝试
because people want to do everything.
正常 我能理解
Granted. I understand.
因为你在一个陌生的国家
Because you were in this foreign country that
谁也不知道你是不是会故地重游
who knows if you’re ever going to visit again,
你什么都想看 什么都想做
you want to see and do everything.
但是 如果旅行中 你每天都想去看 去尝试所有事物
However if you try and see and do everything every day on your travels,
你会非常疲惫 你会精疲力尽
you are going to be exhausted, you’re gonna wear yourself out,
你也不会享受这场旅行 相信我
and you’re not going to enjoy it as much. Trust me.
也会导致你很多事做不成 会有计划落空
And also it leads you up for failure so something falls through
如果某些行程 比你想象得更花费时间
or if something takes longer than you thought it would,
或者你碰上了堵车
or if you get stuck in traffic,
那就没有缓冲的空间 没有休息时间
then there’s no like buffer zone, there’s no time off.
买一只好表或者就拿一只普通手表
Invest in a watch or just get a watch.
世界上有很多价格低廉的手表以及出售它们的手表商
There’s a lot of cheap watches you can find and vendors around the world,
但学会看表 知道时间 这非常非常重要
but telling the time and knowing what time it is, is very very crucial.
不知道时间 这是新手会犯的很大错误
It’s a big rookie mistake to not know the time
还有就是只依赖于手机报时
and also just to rely on your phone all the time
因为你并不想经常解锁手机
because you don’t always want to be whipping out your phone
确认手机上的时间
and checking it when you want to check the time
尤其是在你旅行或拎着很多行李的时候
especially when you’re traveling and you might be juggling a lot of stuff
你不想……如果你到了一个相对落后的地方
and you don’t want to or if you’re just going to sketchy area
你也不想拿着手机到处炫耀
you don’t want to like flash your phone around.
你需要掌控很多时间点
You’re going to be running on a lot of timelines
不管你的旅行计划是怎样的
regardless of how your travel schedule is.
有公交车时间 飞机时间
There is going to be buses or planes
火车时间 甚至酒店入住时间
or trains or hotel check-in times.
或表演开始的时间 有很多事情
or show times, there’s gonna be a lot of things
需要你知道具体时间
that are going to require knowing the time.
流量 给你的移动设备准备好流量
Data. Data for your cellular device.
把流量列入旅行计划
Have a plan for it,
你可以在家订好流量套餐
whether that be you putting on a data plan when you’re at home,
在你出发前 你就有了流量
so before you go, you got data,
所以即使在国外 你也能上网
so you know that you can access the internet when you’re abroad
或者买一张当地的SIM卡
or buying a sim card in a local country
也能继续上网
and knowing that again you have access
换卡之前 要确保手机是锁定状态
and making sure phones are locked before you do that,
因为在你旅行时 流量就像是一件奇妙的事物
because data is like the most amazing thing when you travel,
当你拥有流量 世界都向你敞开怀抱
when you have data the world is open to you
每件事物都很美妙 任何事情都能解决
and everything is great and good, and and things can get solved,
碰到问题了你也能解决
then you have a problem you can solve it.
相信我 你生活在一个流量无处不在的时代
Trust me, you live in the age where you can have data everywhere in the world.
所以要想好该如何连接网络
So please figure out how you can access that,
处理好上网问题
or deal with that.
如果你不准备购买流量 或制定流量计划
Or if you aren’t going to buy data or put a data plan on,
那要了解好你的WiFi计划
know your Wi-Fi plan.
我的意思是 要经常搜寻WiFi
And what I mean is always be looking for a wi-fi,
经常搜寻WiFi
always be looking for a wi-fi.
确保你不论在哪儿 都有良好的WiFi
Make sure wherever you’re staying has good Wi-Fi.
切记要选择有WiFi的餐厅和住处
Always pick a restaurant and accommodations that have Wi-Fi.
切记 切记 切记
Always always always.
无论你的手机有没有流量 都要牢记这一点
And this is regardless if you have data on your phone or not,
或者你可以只用WiFi上网
or if you’re just doing it on Wi-Fi.
我有很多次旅行 都只用WiFi
I’ve traveled a lot with just using Wi-Fi.
很神奇!世界各地 到处都有WiFi
Amazing! Wi-Fi is everywhere in the world,
有WiFi的地方也越来越多
it’s getting better and better,
不管你去哪儿 都会有很多WiFi可以连接
but there’s a lot of accessibility everywhere that you go
但我还是会经常确认
but I always make sure that
我吃饭或住宿的地方 有WiFi
where I’m eating or I’m staying, I have Wi-Fi,
而且我要确保可以连接使用
and I’ll make sure I test it out
之后再坐下来 在餐厅里享用美食
before I sit down if I’m eating at a restaurant.
我会坐在那儿 询问是否有WiFi并进行测试
I will sit there, I’ll ask for the Wi-Fi and I’ll test it out
确认可以用了之后 再坐下来点菜
and make sure it works before I sit down and order,
因为有时候 有的地方有WiFi 有的地方没有
because sometimes they say they have Wi-Fi and they do not have Wi-Fi.
WiFi很重要 我们都喜欢WiFi
Wi-Fi is important, we like Wi-Fi.
旅行新手会犯的另一大错误是在外面喝很多酒
One of the biggest mistakes as a rookie traveler is drinking out a lot
晚上在外面花很多钱
and spending a lot of money on those nights out.
我不是说你不应该去外面喝酒或参加派对
Now I’m not saying you shouldn’t go out or drink or party.
我想说的是 对自己晚上的开销要慎重
I’m saying is being very very cautious of how much money you spend at night
可以提前喝
and try to pre drink
因为你所在的国家 酒可能真的很便宜
because booze are probably really really cheap in the country you’re in.
我向你保证 去当地的超市
I guarantee you, going to a local supermarket
买一瓶酒
and buying a bottle of wine
或者买些烈酒 掺上点饮料
or buying some hard liquor and mixing some drinks,
这样价格会便宜很多
it’s going to be a lot cheaper
也能为你的长途旅行节省下一笔钱
and will save you in the long run a general traveling
比你到了一个地方就直接买酒喝要省的多
than just buying drinks when you get to a place.
没有理解小费礼仪
Not understanding tipping etiquette.
如果你是美国人 你习惯给小费
If you’re an American you used to tipping.
我想你付出的小费大概是20%
I think it’s like twenty percent it’s what you tip.
几乎所有的事情你都要付小费
You tip for almost everything.
我不知道这一礼仪是怎么来的
I don’t know how that came about
但你几乎要为所有的东西付小费
but you tip for almost everything.
世界上 有很多地方是不用给小费的
Around the world there are lots of places that you don’t tip at all.
但是美国人喜欢给小费
But yet Americans like to tip
有时候 这些国家的热门旅游景点
and sometimes very touristy places in these countries
也会要求给小费
will put on tips.
他们问你要小费 要求给小费
They’ll ask for tips so request tips
让你觉得这是一种习俗
and make you feel like it’s a custom.
有的时候它是一种习俗 但有时候不是
Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn’t.
关于小费 有很多不同的规则
There is like so many different rules in regards to tipping.
所以对于一个新手会犯的最大错误 就是在确认账单时忽略小费
So one of the biggest rookie mistakes is one not checking your bill for tips.
有时热门的旅游景点 他们会把小费
Sometimes in the touristy parts they add in a tip
加到你的账单里 在你不知情的情况下
in your bill without you noticing it.
我知道这很卑鄙
I know sneaky, sneaky.
另一个错误是不知道该给多少小费
The other thing is not knowing what percentage to tip
因为有的时候5%就很多了
because sometimes five percent is like great,
如果你吃了顿大餐
if you had an amazing meal,
5% 10%就像是“哇 好的 太感谢了”
five ten percent is like “wow, yes, thank you so much”.
小费不是必须的 只在服务非常好的情况下给
It’s not required, it’s only if they went above and beyond.
关于小费礼仪 有很多不同的规则
There’s a lot of different rules in regards to tipping etiquette,
所以在出发前研究了解它
so research it and know it before you go.
旅行时只留出很短的转机时间
Short connection times when you are traveling,
还有在预定飞机航班的时候
when you are booking your flights.
如果你正在通过海关 或进入另一个国家
If you are going through customs or you’re entering another country
你要通过那个国家的海关
you are going to be entering that country’s customs
有时候你可能还需要进行二次安检
and sometimes you might even need to do a second line of security.
这需要时间
This takes time.
所以你要确保有足够的转机时间
So make sure that you have an adequate amount of connection time.
国内的 我会留出至少一个小时的转机时间
I like to allow domestic no less than an hour connecting time.
国际航班 当你要进入另一个国家
International, so when you’re entering another country
最少要有2个小时
in your connection two hours at a minimum
因为排队的旅客不是一般得多
because customers’ lines can be creazy,
而且我知道有人会错过航班
and I know people miss flights.
我从没有错过航班
I’m not miss flights.
不要对此抓狂 但我曾差点错过航班
Don’t crazy about this, but I’ve almost missed flights.
这是新手会犯的错误 千万别犯
It’s a rookie mistake, don’t do it.
设想一下 你想通过乘坐便宜的航班来节省费用
Thinking you’re going to save money by flying into a cheaper airport
却没有确认从机场到住处
not checking how much or how long
需要花费多少 要多久 甚至是怎么去
or how even to get from the airport to your accommodation
在你到达目的地之后
when you arrive at a destination.
我为此抓狂了很多次
This is screwed me over many times
即使是一名经验丰富的旅行者也会如此
as they even an experienced traveler.
比如说 巴拿马城
For example Panama City,
从机场到我的住处要花35美金
$35 US to get from the airport to my accommodation.
但那里有个一美元公交车 票价仅1美元5分的公交车
There was a dollar bus. A dollar fifty for a bus.
公交车 实际上是长途公共汽车
Public bus, actually the coach public bus
从机场到市区
to get from the airport to downtown.
35美金到1美金50分 相差还是很大的
That’s a big difference from thirty-five dollars to dollar-fifty.
没有确认好火车 公交车或地铁的时刻表
Not checking the train or bus or metro schedules
就开始一天的行程
before you embark on your day.
你在城市的任意地方探险
If you were venturing out anywhere in the city
你要搭乘公共交通工具
and you’re going to be taking public transportation,
它们按照时刻表运行
they run on a schedule
你也不想被困在一个地方
and you do not want to find yourself stranded in a place,
就因为你错过了回来的末班车
because you missed the last bus back,
有时候公交车很早就停运了
sometimes buses end really early.
恩……有好几个城市 比如说我在瓦尔帕莱索的时候
Umm, there’s been several cities like when I was in Valparaíso
回来的末班车是晚上7点 晚上7点
the last bus back was at 7 p.m, 7 p.m..
当我想去那里游玩时
When I want to go visit there,
我会确保自己能搭上回来的末班车
I want to make sure that I was on that last bus back,
所以 实际上我会提前买好车票
so I actually pre purchase the ticket.
不同于长途汽车
So unlike coach buses you can do that,
你可以提前买好车票
you can like pre purchase your tickets.
但是要保证你知道末班火车是在几点
But make sure you know when the last trains are,
回来的末班公交车是几点
when the buses back are.
把它写下来
And have that written down
或至少写在你的记忆库里
or at least written like in your memory bank.
这样你就不会被困了
So you’re not stranded.
没有比较公共交通和私人交通
Not comparing public transportation to private transportation.
当你在周围寻找交通工具
When looking for transportation around places,
在你旅行途中 很多时候 你要去一些地方
a lot of times when you’re traveling, you’re getting to places,
你有很多选择可以到达目的地
there are multiple options to get there.
有一种私人方式 你可以租一辆车或找个私人司机
There is a private way where you can hire a shuttle or a private man
也可以利用公共交通 比如当地的公交车
or there is a public transportation way which is like local buses.
你要确保自己知道这两者的区别
Make sure you know the difference between the two,
哪个更好 哪个更便宜
what’s the better option, what’s the cheaper option.
通常都会有很多选择
There is generally multiple options.
所以事先了解好 因为作为一个新手 我有很多次
So research that because there have been many times as a rookie
选择了私人交通方式前往目的地
that I have taken the private transportation to get there
付了一大笔车费
and paid an extraordinarily large amount
而对于可能座位没有那么舒服的公共交通
for like not just a slightly more comfier seat than the public way
它可能花费更多时间
that takes me a little bit longer
但它非常 非常 非常便宜
but it heaps and heaps and heaps cheaper.
出租车……我……一辆出租车
Taxis……I……a taxi.
我说的是出租车 提前和出租车司机商量好价钱
I mean taxis. Negotiating with your taxi driver beforehand
或者看表
or watching the meter,
二选一
it’s one of the two.
有时候提前协商比较好
Sometimes it’s better to negotiate as flat right
有时候按表计费比较划算
and sometimes it’s better to take the meter,
但要确保你有在看表
but make sure you’re watching the meter.
这一方面通常酒店工作人员会比较熟悉
And this is something that generally the accommodation staff
所以不论你在哪 他们都知道哪种交通方式最好
so wherever you’re staying, they’ll know what’s the best way to go.
恩……但是旅行中最容易被宰的也是出租车
Umm, but taxis are like the biggest rip off, in the travel game.
没有提前和银行打招呼 告诉他们
Not calling your bank beforehead and notifying them
你将要去另一个国家
that you were going to be other country
特别是你刚开始旅行探险时
especially if you are just starting with your travel adventures.
你的银行账户不能马上支持你在国外消费
And your bank’s not used to you spending money in foreign countries.
现在在国外 取钱最好的方式就是自助取款机
Now ATMs are the best way to withdraw money went abroad,
不用兑换外币 利用自助取款机 安全的自助取款机
not using currency exchanges, ATMs, secured ATMs,
所以要确保银行知道
so make sure that your bank knows
你要去国外旅行
that you are traveling to these foreign countries
告诉他们时间 具体国家 出发的日子
and you tell them when, what country is, what dates you’re going to be gone,
他们就不会停掉你的银行卡
so they don’t shut off your cards
旅行的朋友们经常碰到这种情况 我也是
which happens a lot to fellow travelers and to myself.
因为银行也是出于一片好心
This happens because your bank bless its heart
防止你的钱被偷
is just trying to prevent your money from being stolen.
虽然是一番好意 但有时候你正需要用钱
it has good intentions but sometimes you just need your money.
所以提前通知银行
so notify your bank.
兑换大量现金
Exchanging large amounts of money
或身上带大量现金
or just carring large amounts of money.
你不会希望自己身上带着很多现金的 相信我
You don’t really ever want to have a lot of money on you. Trust me.
你可以存取现金 自助取款机到处都有
You can access your money ATMs are all over the world.
没必要随身携带大量现金
You don’t need to be carrying huge wads of cash on you.
会怎么样呢?你会碰上很多倒霉事儿
This is what? It just set you up for a whole lot of failure
比如钱掉了或被偷了 这是一大笔钱
of losing or getting your money stolen, that’s a lot of money to juggle.
只带上这段时间内实际需要的
Only, only take out what you need for the whatever period of time here
不管你在某一国家是短时间停留还是长期逗留
and if you’re in countries for small periods of time or larger periods of time.
没有准备足够的零钱
Not having enough small change.
没错 零钱很重要
That’s right, small change is key and king,
在世界上任何一个地方都很重要
key and King everywhere in the world.
也许人们并不都是使用硬币 在大多数地方他们用的是小面额纸币
Maybe they don’t always use coins they actually use small bills most places
但自动取款机只提供大面额纸币
but ATMs are going to give you big bills,
不论你走到哪里 都是大面额的
everywhere you go they give you big bills.
很多摊贩都不想要大面额纸币
Big bills are really hard for most vendors to take
尤其是你不在……如果你去一些小地方旅行
especially if you’re not traveling in, if you’re traveling in smaller places
或者欠发达地区
or less developed places.
所以保证你随时都有零钱
So making sure you’re always changing out
尽可能换到最小面值的钱
and getting the smallest bills possible
有机会兑换大面额纸币时
and changing those larger bills
就尽量兑换掉它们
when you have the opportunity to change those large bills.
这就意味着要在餐厅 商场等地方使用大面额纸币
So that means like using large bills in restaurants or places or shopping malls,
在比较大的 愿意接受大面额纸币的地方
places that that are a little bit bigger that can accept it,
这样你就能换到零钱 可以用来买公交车票
so that you can have that small change for things like bus tokens
可以作为小费 或给小摊贩
or tips or vendors
比如只收现金的摊贩们
like market vendors that only take cash.
你会需要零钱 很多零钱
You want to have small bills lots of small change.
在昂贵的游客餐厅吃饭
Eating at the expensive tourist restaurants.
它们是价格昂贵的游客餐厅
They’re just really expensive tourist restaurant.
价格通常是当地餐厅的两倍
They’re always like two times the price of the local restaurants.
是新手会犯的一个很大错误
It’s a big rookie mistake.
我们通常会在旅游景点附近找到游客餐厅
We usually find the tourists restaurants near the tourist destinations.
当你看到它 你就会知道那是家游客餐厅
You will be able to tell the tourist restaurant when you see it.
尽量避开这些游客餐厅
Try to avoid those.
相较于当地饮食 只吃你习惯吃的食物
Eating the foods you are used to versus the local foods.
你身处国外
You are in foreign countries,
会被安慰性食物吸引
you’re going to gravitate to like your comfort foods,
还有习惯吃的食物
foods you’re used to.
不要这么做 一个原因 它很可能会导致你食物中毒
Don’t do that, because one, that’s probably why you get food poisoning.
在家你可能习惯吃披萨和意大利面
Maybe you are used to pizza and pasta at home,
但如果那个国家并不惯于制作披萨和意大利面
but if that country is not used to make pizza and pasta,
也许他们常吃的是咖喱
Maybe their dish is like curry.
他们就不知道该怎么做披萨和意大利面
They’re not gonna know how to make that properly,
也没有相关的食品安全知识
they’re not gonna know the food safety with it,
他们也可能没有非常新鲜的食材
and they may not have the ingredients super fresh,
所以相对于当地食物 你得到的食材就没那么新鲜
so you may get old ingredients versus the local foods
当地食物通常都能充分调味
that generally are really well sauced.
当地人知道该怎么做 因为他们一直都在做 这是他们的食物
They know how to make it because they’re making it forever, that’s their food.
你感到不适的可能性会降低
You’ll less likely to get sick by it
而且你还能尝到十分美味的新食物
and also you can try the new food which is awesome.
对自己的体力抱有不切实际的期望
Unrealistic expectations about your physical fitness.
你可能觉得自己体力充沛
You might think you are really fit
可以走上一整天
and you can go all day walking.
然后你会发现 是的 旅行会让你精疲力尽
And you’ll come to realize that yes travel wears you out a lot more
无论是精神上还是身体上 比你想象得要疲惫
than you think it does mentally and physically.
所以当你在国外旅行时 不要把自己逼得太紧
So don’t push yourself too crazy when you were out and abroad
否则你就不会玩得开心
because you’re not gonna enjoy yourself into.
你会遇到一大堆问题
It can just meet you into a whole lot of problems.
当然 出来旅行是要尝试各种事物
Obviously go out and try anythings,
但是对自己的期望要切合实际一点
but just be realistic about your expectations,
所以别太疯狂了
so don’t get like too crazy.
对事物过分期待
Hyping things up too much.
是我在第一次旅行时干的事
This is something I did when I first started traveling,
那是一个被描述的天花乱坠的地方 我一直非常想去
is a hyped destination ’cause I wanted to go there so bad,
我就像 噢 天哪 这是我梦想的旅行
I was like this, oh my god, this is my dreams, my travel.
我很激动能到中国的万里长城 很兴奋 你到了那之后
I’m so excited to be your Great Wall of China hyping it up and you get there
有时候事情并不会像你想象得那么好 你期待它
and sometimes things don’t always live up to the expectations you are expecting it
因为人们都喜欢网上PS得很漂亮的景点照片
because people like the internet is full of these beautiful photoshop photos of these destinations.
你会像 哇 这太梦幻了
You like, wow, this could be so magical
有时候你到了那之后
and sometimes when you get there,
你会说 很好 很不错 很酷
you’re like okay it’s awesome, it’s cool,
但你会有点小失望
but you can be slightly disappointed
你也不想让自己失望
and you never want to be slightly disappointed.
这也是我不喜欢提前计划的一个原因
That’s one of the reasons why I don’t like to plan.
我个人不喜欢计划太多
I don’t personally like the plan too much
我不想夸大对这些目的地的期望
because I don’t want to have all these like hyped up expectations of
因为我还是希望它们能给我带来一丝惊喜
these destinations are places because I want to be pleasantly surprised.
所以如果你刚开始旅行
So you’re just starting out,
先不要把事情想得太好
don’t hype things up in your brain too too much,
因为当事情没有按照你想得来 没有按计划来
because you’ll feel really disappointed when they don’t work out your way
你会感觉很失望
and when things don’t go as planned.
保证你留出了社交和交友的空间
Making sure you leave room for socializing and making friends.
这尤其是在你独自旅行时
This is like if you’re especially if you are solo traveling,
去交朋友 去社交 留出时间去做这些
make friends, socialize, make time to do that.
相信我 这会丰富你的旅行经历
Trust me,it will make your experience of travel so much more rich.
你能听到其他人的故事
You will get to hear other people’s stories
噢 天哪 说真的 这是旅行中最好的一部分
and it’s oh my god, seriously, like on the best part to travel.
所以一定要给它留出时间
So make sure you leave time for that.
你不应该只是到处跑 到处拍照 到处观光
You’re not just like running around taking photos and sightseeing everything.
多认识些人 多和他们对话
Meet some people, have some conversations,
坐下来 一起喝杯啤酒
sit down and grab a beer.
最后一条 忘记说“是”
And last forgetting to say yes.
是 是 是 是
Yes yes yes yes yes.
你要学会成为一个凡事都说好的人 尤其在你第一次旅行的时候
You need to learn to become a yes person especially when you first start traveling.
有时候事情有点吓人 你可能会说不
Things are a little bit scary so you might be saying no to things
你可能会说我不知道那是什么 我不知道那是不是个好机会
so you might be like I don’t know what’s that, I don’t know that’s a good opportunity,
但是如果你学会不断放开自己
but the more you learn to become comfortable with yourself
你就能开始学会向机会和周围环境说“是”
and the more you learn to start saying yes to opportunities and situations,
很明显一些是你不想融入的环境
obviously that the situation so you’re not like putting yourself
或是一些危险的事情
and like something that’s dangerous,
你说“是”越多
but the more you saying yes to things,
你的旅行经验就会越丰富
the more enriching your travel experience will become
你也会对自己感到吃惊
and you’ll start to surprise yourself
所有你遇到的这些奇妙事情
and all these really amazing things that you get up to
你听到的故事 认识的人 还有会遇到的经历
and the stories and the people and the experiences that you’ll meet
如果你对它们说“不” 而不是“是” 那就不会有这些了
if you just didn’t say yes you just said no.
感谢观看本期视频
So thank you so much for watching this video.
我希望你们能学到很多针对新手的旅行建议
I hope you have learned lots lots of worky travel advice for your beginners
针对刚开始旅行的人
just starting out on the travel journey
嗯……如果你已经开始了旅行
Umm, and if you have started on the travel journey
可能已经有一年或更少的时间
and you’ve been doing this for, I don’t know maybe a year or less.
请让我知道 作为一名新手旅行者 你是否有什么经验教训
Let me know is there anything that you’ve learned as a rookie traveler
不论是你自己总结出的 还是在旅行时获得的
that you’ve learned by yourself, you’ve learned while traveling.
请通过下方评论让我知道
Down below in the comments I want to hear them
我非常好奇
because those I’m really curious
因为我自己也旅行了很长时间
because I’ve been traveling for so long now.
所以新手会遇到的一些事情 我已经习以为常
So rookie like, certain things, I just comes naturally to me.
好了 就是以上内容 感谢你观看本期视频
But yeah so. That’s it. Thanks for watching this video.
不要忘记在YouTube订阅我的频道 获得更多小窍门和建议
Don’t forget to subscribe to my youtube channel for more tips and more advice
我会和大家再次见面
and I will see all your beautiful faces
几天后给大家带来新视频 拜拜
and a few more days with another video, bye.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你是一个旅行新手?你还不太清楚在旅行中应该注意什么?本期视频为你带来25个新手会犯的旅行错误。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

伸手触到太阳

审核员

ZY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRilF8GaWtg

相关推荐