未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

超越友情的喜爱的24个表现

24 Signs Someone Likes You More Than Just a Friend

我们都有过这样的经历
We’ve all been there.
对信号 身体语言 短信感到困惑
Mixed signals, confusing body language, misinterpreted texts.
这些都指向一个问题 那就是
They all lead to the question––
“他们对我有意思吗”
“Do they like “LIKE” me?”
有时 最强烈的关系可能
Sometimes the strongest of relationships can
从最随意纯洁的友情中发展而来
blossom out of the most casual and innocent friendships.
像我自己 我和男朋友就是从办公室朋友开始的
Like personally, my boyfriend and I started office friends.
慢慢地我开始注意到
Slowly I started to notice that
他对我有超过普通朋友的喜欢
he liked me more than a normal friend would.
当他真的告诉我他喜欢我
When he actually told me that he liked me
并约我出去时 我有点吃惊
and asked me out, I was kind of shocked.
我从来都没预料过
I didn’t expect it.
但是回头想想 我错过了很多迹象
But thinking back, I missed a lot of the signs.
这些迹象在我面前如白昼一般清晰
They were clear as day right in front of me.
但是因为我没想到那些可能是
But because I wasn’t thinking that they could potentially
爱情的迹象 我就没能理解
be remarks of romance I didn’t catch on.
故事的重点是?
The point of the story?
吸取我的经验
Learn from my experience.
这里有超越友情的
Here’re 24 telltale signs
24种迹象
that someone might have a crush on you.
而你是否对他们有好感
Whether or not you have a crush on them
就随你啦
is up to you.
1他们告诉你不止想做朋友
1. They tell you that they want something more.
这是最明显的
This is the most obvious.
因为他们明确的说了
Because they’re literally saying that
他们不止想和你做朋友
they want to be more than friends.
如果他们告诉你他们喜欢你
If they tell you that they like you, hello,
这可是一个危险的境地哦 因为你可能
this is a risky situation though, because you might either want
也喜欢他 或不喜欢他 或像我一样
the same, not want the same or like me.
在我完全接受之前
I’ve never thought about it
我还从来都没想过这一点
before I’ve totally taken it back.
幸运的是 只要你注意到
Thankfully, this is probably one of the last signs
这可能是最不可能发生的
that will happen as long as you pay attention.
2.他们暗示你采取行动
2. They hint at you to make a move.
有时候人们羞于说出
Sometimes people are too shy to come out
内心的真实想法
and say their true feelings,
特别是唯恐对方没有同样的感觉
especially they’re afraid of losing a friend
他们就连朋友也做不成了
from not having similar interests.
他们可能通过一些话语
The person may try to get you to make
来暗示你采取主动
the first move making remarks like
比如“我们好像在约会”
“It’s almost like we are dating.” or
或“哇 好冷啊 真希望我带了外套”
“Wow, I’m cold. I wish I had a jacket.”
我之前读了一篇
Personally, I was reading an article
根据女孩名字描述个性的文章
that described girls’ personalities based of their names.
我的名字显示出的个性是
Mine read something like
所有男孩都喜欢的女孩类型
the girl who all the boys are in love with.
我告诉了他
And I told him
他的反应是这样的: 哈哈 是的 所有男孩
to which he responded. Haha. Yeah, all of them.
傻乎乎的我完全没意识到
My blissfully ignorant self totally didn’t realize
当他说所有人时
when he said all of them.
他就指的是所有人 包括他自己
He literally meant all of them, including himself.
他的暗示方式很低调
It was a low-key way of him hinting,
但我却根本没有在意
but it went totally over my head.
3.他们不会把你当朋友介绍
3. They don’t refer to you as a friend.
当把你介绍给别人时
When introducing you to someone,
他们不会仅仅把你称作是朋友
they won’t call you just their friend.
他们会直呼你的名字或把你称作好朋友
They’ll either only call you by name or a close friend.
而且 他们讨论你的方式
Also, the way they speak about you
也有很多迹象
has a lot to say.
你可以在他们跟别人讨论你时的
You can normally hear the affection in their voices
声音里听到对你的喜欢 所以去听听看吧
they talk about you to another. So, listen for that.
4.他们不经意地触碰你
4. They casually touch you.
当互相关心的两个人
When people who care about one another
像磁铁一样亲密时
are in close proximity like magnets
他们对另一个人有身体接触的欲望
they get this urge to have physical contact with one another.
喜欢另一个人的朋友绝对会
A friend who likes another friend will definitely
寻找和他们进行身体接触的机会
look for opportunities to have any contact with them.
他们会在沙发上靠的很近
They’ll sit real close to them on the couch
并随意地用胳膊搂着你
and casually put their arm around you.
抓住机会就会拥抱你
Hug you any opportunity that they can get.
在被你讲的笑话逗笑后触碰你的手臂
Touch your arm as they laugh at a joke you made.
用手肘推你等等
Nudging with their elbow. Anything like that.
身体接触可能并不一定代表喜欢
Physical touching might not necessarily indicate romantic intentions.
但持续的不必要的接触就可以暗示出更深的愿望
But consistent unnecessary touching could hint at a deeper desire.
5.他们为和你单独在一起制造机会
5. They make excuses to be alone with you.
如果你喜欢某个人
If you have a crush on someone,
那么没有单独在一起的时间是非常令人沮丧的
it’s very frustrating to not have time alone with them.
所以 如果一个朋友经常邀请你出去走走
So, if a friend keeps asking you to hang out,
只有你们两个人
just the two of you,
这就是一个很明显的暗示了
that’s a good indicator.
可能他们会发短信邀请你看电影
Maybe they’ll text you to go to see a movie,
理由是他们问过的每个人都很忙
using the excuse that everyone else they asked is busy
或者邀请你一起去逛逛
or asking you to come hang out with them
因为他们很无聊
because they are bored.
而且人很多的时候
And when you are in groups,
他们会尽量多跟你黏在一起
they’ll try to cling to you as much as possible.
6.他们与你的眼神接触不正常
6. Their eye contact with you is unusual.
老话说 眼睛是心灵的窗户
Like they say, eyes are the windows into the soul.
如果你发现你的朋友一直在看着你
If you find your friend constantly looking at you,
你可以在从他们眼睛里看到你
you’re staring into their eyes,
这可能就是因为你在他们的心里很特殊
it’s probably because you have a special place in their soul.
眼睛可以传达无数种感情
Incredible amounts of emotion can be communicated through the eyes alone.
有时 一个眼神比语言更能传达
And sometimes a look shows more of someone’s feelings
对别人的感觉
for another than words alone.
如果你看到有人一直盯着你看
If you catch a friend staring at you often,
这可能就暗示着他们喜欢你
it might hint at their attraction for you.
7.他们邀请你出去
7. They ask you out.
他们可能不会用“约会”这个词
They might not use the word “date”.
但是如果他们说
But if they’re like
“我正好有一张多出来的音乐会门票
“I happen to have an extra ticket to this concert
我知道你喜欢这个乐队 要不要一起去”
that I know you love the band. Wanna come?”
这可能不是一个巧合
It might not be a coincidence.
即使是邀请你去
Even if it’s just an impromptu call
塔克贝尔餐厅的临时电话
for a Taco Bell run,
也可能代表喜欢你
it could be romantic.
当你与他们一同出去
Take notice when you’re out with them
或一起看Netflix的视频时
or even in with them watching Netflix
都可以注意看这是不是约会
and see if it’s a date or not.
8.他们询问你的感情史
8. They ask you about your past relationships.
这可能仅仅是一个友好的问题
This could also just be a friendly question.
但这代表了他们想要
But it’s an indicator that they want to
多了解你的感情史
know more about your romantic past.
你以前有过很多男(女)朋友吗?
Have you had many magnificent others before?
你上段感情怎么结束的?
How did your last relationship end?
你上段感情持续了多久?
How long were your previous relationships?
这可以使朋友知道
This enables the friend to envision
你在感情中是什么样的
what kind of person you’d be like in a relationship.
9.他们询问你对未来的打算
9. They ask about your future plans.
叮叮叮 这是最可能的迹象了
Ding ding ding. This is a winner.
如果他们询问关于未来的问题
If they’re asking you about future,
他们就是想知道
they’re trying to see if it’s possible
想象与你一起的未来是否可能
for them to imagine a future with you.
如果你为了好学校而出国
If you’re planning on moving across country for school
他们继续留在这里
and they are staying put,
那么这可能会断了他们的希望
this might make them stop having hopes for a future.
但是如果你们对未来有一样的理想
But if you both have simi consistent futures idealized,
没有为工作或其他而搬家或旅行的计划
no plans of moving or traveling, for work, whatever,
那么追求这段感情是有希望的
then it is good to pursue that relationship.
我认识一个男孩 他非常喜欢这样一个女孩
I knew a guy who had a huge crush on this girl,
却突然发现她为了公益性工作
only to find out she was going to move to South African
要搬到南非
to work for a non-profit.
知道了这一点 他便熄灭了爱的火焰
So, learning that made him unkindled has flame for her,
因为在一起已经不可能了
since the future together wasn’t possible right now.
10.当别人想采取行动时
10. They get defensive
他们变得易怒
when someone else tries to make a move.
嫉妒绝对是
Jealousy is definitely one of the most
爱一个人的不可否认的迹象
undeniable signs of deep desire for someone.
如果他们对你
If they get pissed that you went on
去跟别人约会而生气
a date with someone else,
可能是因为他们希望跟你约会的是他们自己
it’s probably because they wish they were there instead.
他们变得嫉妒 因为这种感觉就像
They’re jealous because it is as though
他们想与你共沐爱河的
they’ve failed their own hopes
希望与梦想破碎了
and dreams of being the one you romantically involved with.
他们想去跟你约会
And they want to be in that position.
除非某个人真的很在乎另一个人
Unless someone really cares deeply for a person,
看到一个朋友和另一个人在一起
seeing a friend with someone else should not
不会引起嫉妒或其他冲动与感情
cause jealous feelings or any other passion and emotions.
11.他们会因小事而生气
11. They get angry at the little things.
有时 一个暗恋别人的人
Sometimes a person who has a secret desire for love
可能会压力很大并易激怒
can be under a lot of stress and tend to lash out.
如果他们在夫妻和
Be aware that it’s not necessarily abusive
恋爱中的情侣面前变得急躁
if they become snippy around couples
记得那并不一定代表他们好辱骂
or other people who are in relationships,
这可能是强烈感情的信号
it could be an indicator of strong feelings.
他们感觉被困在了一个
They feel like they’re trapped in a world
永远不会和所爱之人在一起
where they will never be with who they love and
没有人理解他们痛苦的世界里
that no one understands their pains,
所以这可能导致一些气愤的行为
so it might cause some angry reactions.
然而 如果他们有嫉妒行为
However, if they have the jealousy issues,
他们未来可能是好辱骂的和危险的
they might be abusive and toxic in the future.
时刻警惕这种迹象
Be on red alert for this sign and see if
看能否发现他们好生气
you can find out if they’re a little pissed off or
或好辱骂
actively abusive.
12.他们记得重要的日子
12. They remember important dates.
他们从不用问你生日是什么时候
They never have to ask when your birthday is
或者是否有重要的事情要来临
or if you have an important event coming up.
他们记得这些日子因为那些日子对你很重要
They remember these days because they are important to you and
想要用那些日子作为谈话的内容
want to use them as a talking point and
向你证明他们很关心你
to prove to you how much they care.
13.他们的身体语言会告诉你
13. Their body language screams it.
除了眼神接触
Along with eye contact,
身体语言是表示爱的重大信号
body language is a huge indicator of love interest.
比如 女性甩头发的频率或玩弄头发
For example, women will toss their hair
以及微笑的频率比平常更多
or play with it and smile more than usual.
而男性则试图占据尽可能多的空间
While men try to take up as much space as possible
以便能得到你的关注
in order to draw attention to themselves.
他们可能不厌其烦地去修水龙头
They might go out of their way to fix the tag
或帮你辅导功课
sticking out of your shirt or help you with your books,
这可能是一个友好的动作
which could be a friendly gesture,
但也可以与你有深层次的交流
but also a deeper connection with you.
14.他们与你调情
14. They flirt with you.
即使是一个不那么外向
Even if the person is less outgoing
不知道如何调情的人
and doesn’t know how to flirt,
也绝对会在你面前举止怪异
they would definitely act a little strange around you.
当你在他旁边时 你可能会发现
Maybe you find them fixing their hair a lot
他们喜欢梳理头发或肌肉抽动
when you are around or twitching.
因为他们想在你面前
Because they’re trying to be as
尽可能的有吸引力
attractive as possible in your presence.
越外向的人倾向于调情越大胆
More outgoing individuals tend to be more obviously flirtatious
但是内向的人有他们自己表达兴趣的方式
but the introverts among us have subtle ways of showing interest.
如果他们问你一大堆问题
If you ask you tons of questions and
以便保持你们两个人的谈话
keep the conversation going between you two.
尽管他们经常是倾听者的角色
Although they’re usually pretty quiet,
这也显示出他们被你的话迷住了
this shows that they’re captivated by your words.
调情是试探的一种方式
Flirting is a way to test the waters
他们想看你是否对他们有兴趣
and see if you show any interest back.
所以 记得这一点 到时见机行事吧
So, be aware and act accordingly.
15.他们在朋友面前经常谈论你
15. They talk about you a lot to their friends.
如果一个朋友控制不住地
If a friend can not shut up about you
在他们的朋友或家人面前讨论你
to their friends or even their family.
这就意味着你在他们的心里有特殊的位置
It means you hold a special place in their heart.
你听说那个谁昨天做的事了吗
Did you hear what so-and-so, did you yesterday?
那个谁新买了一只狗
So-and-so got a new dog.
那天我在教室的时候
The other day I was in class and
那个谁说了一个特好笑的笑话
so-and-so made this hilarious joke.
任何一个都是
Any of these are good excuse for
向朋友分享感情的好理由
bringing up a crush to their friends.
他们的朋友一定会注意到
Their friends will definitely take notice and might
可能当机会来临时还会提醒你
even say to you if the situation arise.
你知道那个谁一直
Did you know so-and-so is always
不停不停地谈论你吗
going on and on and on about you.
一个朋友经常谈论你
A friend who talks about you constantly show signs of
代表他们对你的感情超过了友情
affections that go beyond the typical friendship.
16.他们在你面前注重提升形象
16. They improve their physical appearance around you.
他们可能很懒散 而当你在房间时
Maybe they’re a sloucher and tend to sit up straighter
他们会坐得更直一些
when you’re in the room.
当他们知道你将出现时
Maybe they put on more makeup than usual
可能是化比平常浓些的妆
if they know you are going to be around.
男性在某个他喜欢的人面前
Men may nervously smooth their shirts and fix their hair
可能会紧张地整理衬衫或梳理头发
when in the presence of someone they’re attracted to.
这是给你喜欢的朋友
It’s a subtle way to impress a friend
留下深刻印象的微妙方式
you may have feelings.
17.他们暗示你或告诉你
17. They hint or let you know that
他们绝对单身
they are definitely single.
不停地谈论自己单身
Constantly talking about how you are single
是你希望自己摆脱单身
is a sign that you wish you weren’t
并找到另一半的迹象
and that the other person should fill the void.
除非渴望与你恋爱
There is no real reason to reveal this information
否则并没有向你坦白单身的原因
unless a relationship is desired.
有时候只是随意提到了
Sometimes it’s casually mentioned but
但如果被一遍又一遍的提及
if it’s brought up over and over,
他们就在试图向你灌输这个想法
it’s trying to drill the idea into your head.
18.他们跟踪你(但不是以猥琐的方式)
18. They stalk you (but not in a creepy way).
我们都有过这种情况
We’ve all been there
熬夜到凌晨
staying up till the early hours of the dawn,
浏览心上人的所有的脸书照片
going through all your crushes Facebook photos
了解他们的朋友
and learning about their friends,
家人 以及他们的消遣方式等等
family and what they do for fun all that.
如果你的一个朋友碰巧
If a friend of yours accidentally
给你2012年上传的照片点赞
likes a photos of yours from 2012,
你就知道他们为何翻到那张照片
you know what they were doing back there
他们肯定对你有感觉
and they definitely have feelings for you.
19.他们不会拒绝你
19. They don’t block your advances.
如果你对他们很深情
If you’re being affectionate towards them
不管是因为你也喜欢他们还是别的原因
either because you like them as well or something,
他们都会很开心地接受
they will gladly accept it and embrace it.
如果你在沙发上靠着他们
If you lean into them on the couch,
他们会开心地搂着你
they’ll gladly put their arm around you,
而不是迅速跑开
rather than scoot away.
如果你牵他们的手
If you reach for their hand,
他们会不假思索地拿来出给你牵
they’ll take it without a second thought.
当一个朋友允许另一个人占便宜时
When a friend allows another to make advances on them,
这就是他们考虑过了 准备好
it’s a sign that they have considered and
准备好并愿意为开始一段感情而有所进展
are ready and willing for a relationship to progress to something more.
20.他们采取行动
20. They make the move.
当朋友已经厌倦了等待
When a friend is tired of waiting or
或认为你可能对他也有感觉
assure you maybe feel the same back.
他们会不顾一切地行动
They will throw caution to the wind and just go for it.
他们会在情绪 身体
They’ll make moves on you
以及社交等方面行动
whether emotionally, physically, socially
你是否接受或支持
and whether or not you accept it or support it
就看你自己了
is up to you.
但是如果他们真的行动了
But if they actually make a move on you,
那就证明他们有兴趣
it’s obvious that they’re interested.
21.在你面前他们更男人或更女人
21. They may act more masculine or girly around you.
有时候女孩在男孩面前喜欢咯咯笑
Sometimes girls will giggle a lot around boys,
她们喜欢眨眼睛 说话声音提高一度
they like batting their eyelashes and talking with a higher pitched tone.
男孩子们倾向于更强壮和更男人
Guys tend to act stronger and manlier
表现在 什么都不怕
by not being afraid of anything or
或低沉地声音说话
talking with a lower tone or using their strength
或尽可能展现他们的能力
whenever the opportunity arises.
从史前时期
This is from prehistoric times
这些能力就被用来吸引异性
when these qualities were what attracted the other sex.
一些人可能会这么做
This may come out some individuals but definitely
但事实上现在并不总是这样
isn’t always the case these days.
22.他们告诉你他们的秘密和伤心的事
22. They tell you their secrets and when they are hurting.
当一个朋友真的把你看作是真正在乎的人
When a friend views you as someone they truly care for,
他们会告诉你最伤心的事
they’ll tell you their deepest issues
等待你鼓励他们
and start to rely on you to cheer them up.
如果他们喜欢你
If they have a crush on you,
你的片刻的鼓励与安慰
the only thing that might make them feel better
是让他们心情变好的唯一方法
is to have your momentary support.
交流各种烦心事并安慰彼此地伤痛
by communicating various troubles and embracing one another’s pain.
这是你们的关系更上一层楼地表现
This is a sign that your relationship is forming a deeper bond.
23.他们对你期待很高
23. They expect a lot from you.
如果你不回他们的信息
If you don’t respond to their texts,
他们可能会有些生气
they might get low-key offended.
或者如果你没有和他们一起散步
Or if you haven’t hang out with them in a while,
会使他们失望
it will get them down.
因为他们喜欢你
Because they like you, they want
他们想要得到你尽可能的关注
your attention as much as humanly possible.
如果你迟到了或忘了你做的承诺
If you show up late or forget a promise you made them,
他们会非常伤心
they’ll be very letdown.
你对他们来说比谁都重要
You mean more to them than anyone else.
对他们来说 你犯的任何一个错
To them, any mistake you make
都表示你没有
is seen as an attempt to show them
像他们在乎你一样在乎他们
that you do not care for them as much as you do.
关注这一点
Watch this and treat their relationship
并用同等的爱和在乎对待这份感情
with just as much love and care as they do.
24.他们想让你嫉妒
24. They try to make you jealous.
经典方式之一就是
One of the classic ways to get with a friend
想要让他们嫉妒
is to try and make them jealous.
可能他们会跟你谈论
Maybe they’ll talk to you about
他们认为谁比较迷人
how they find the so-and-so attractive
或谈论他们是怎么约会的
or talk about how they went on a date,
主要是为了判断你的反应
mainly to gauge your reaction
是否这使你感到厌烦
and see if you’re bothered by this.
如果你为他们感到开心
If you are happy for them,
这就代表你并没有嫉妒
it’ll show that you aren’t jealous and
也没有考虑这段感情
didn’t consider a relationship.
这些迹象可以是可操纵的 也可能令人迷惑
This is somewhat manipulative and confusing with the mixed signals.
但是通常很容易
But it’s usually easy to tell
判断另一个人是不是想让你嫉妒
if the other person is trying to make you jealous or not.
如果他们和另一个人在一起
If they are at a party with another,
但是却一直看着你
but are constantly looking at you,
你就知道他们的心到底是哪里了
you know where their heart really is.
最后 弄清楚别人是否
In the end, it’s hard to figure out
对你有超越友情地感情是很难的
when someone likes you more than a friend,
有时候你就会像我一样
sometimes you’ll end up like me
完全不知情
totally oblivious and then surprised
当朋友袒露心意时感到吃惊
when a friend tells you they did like you.
但像我一样也没那么差
But being like me isn’t that bad.
在那之后 我开始想象
After that happened, my mind opened up to
爱上他的可能
the possibility of liking him back.
我意识到 可能我碰巧
I realized that maybe I’d accidentally
把他当作了朋友
put him in a friend zone
我可以看到跟他的未来
and that I could see a future with him.
所以我说“好啊” 给了我们约会的机会
So I said why not and gave dating him a try.
到现在为止已经3年了
and now, three years later,
那是我做过了最棒的决定
it’s one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.
所以希望 这份清单可以帮助你
So hopefully, this list will help you determine
判断是否别人对你的感情超越了友情
whether or not someone likes you more than a friend.
但是不管怎样
But either way it’s about how you react
你的回应会促成或打碎与那人的未来
that will make or break your future with this individual.
祝大家好运 一定要博爱
Good luck and love broadly.
你的故事是什么?
What’s your story?
当别人喜欢你时你曾惊喜过吗?
Were you ever surprised when somebody liked you?
在评论区告诉我们
Comment below and don’t forget to
记得订阅psych2go
subscribe to stay up to date on all things.
观看更多更新内容
Psych 2 go.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

24个超越友情的表现

听录译者

徘徊的小孩

翻译译者

波妞妞

审核员

审核员 DL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOG4Z-mrcrQ

相关推荐