未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

旅行时容易冒犯当地人的21种方式

21 Easy Ways To Offend Locals When You Travel

我们都知道这种感觉……
We all know the feeling..
在国外为终于能够探索新文化而兴奋时突然……
you’re overseas, excited to finally be exploring a new culture when suddenly…..
你在当地新结识的朋友愤怒起来
Your new local friends full of anger and outrage
而你却不知道为什么
and you have no idea why.
祝贺你!你刚刚惹恼了当地人
Congratulations! You’ve just pissed off the locals.
但是别着急……
But don’t worry..
即使是最有经验的旅行者
Even the most seasoned traveler can
也时不时地会因文化差异而犯下大错
make a cultural blunder from time to time
因为在你们那里很酷的事情
because what’s cool back home
也许在另一个国家就是对别人极大的冒犯
might be extremely offensive in a different country.
我是马尔科 我是亚历克斯
I’m Marko. I’m Alex.
你正在观看的是《哇嘎兄弟》
and you are watching Vagabrothers,
YouTube的视频播客 你的旅行向导带给你旅行提示及妙计
your go-to guide for travel tips, inspiration and vlogs here on YouTube.
对 从前有一次
And yes, once upon a time
在泰国 因为对凉鞋的误解
a misunderstanding about sandals in Thailand
我被一位泰拳选手踢在脸上
led to me being kicked in the face by a muay Thai fighter…
哎哟
ouch
这就是我们从世界各地聚集一群YouTube用户的初衷
That is why we assembled a group of YouTubers from
让他们告诉我们如何避免陷入尴尬 驱逐出境
around the world to tell us how to not get embarrassed, deported,
或被人踢到脸上
or god forbid kicked in the face.
如果你还没有订阅的话请订阅《哇嘎兄弟》 打开消息通知
If you haven’t already, subscribe to Vagabrothers, turn on notifications,
和你爱旅行的伙伴们分享这个视频
share this video with your travel buddies,
如果你对如何避免文化差异所造成的误解有任何见解
and if you have any insights on how to avoid
请写在评论区里
cultural blunders abroad, put them in the comments section
这样我们就可以从彼此的错误中学习了
so we can all learn from each other’s mistakes.
你正在观看《哇嘎兄弟》
You’re watching Vagabrothers,
下面讲的就是如何避免惹怒当地人
and this is how to not piss off the locals.
如何避免惹怒当地人
我对一个有关文化的问题感到好奇
I have a curious cultural question:
你们难道不会给正酣睡的朋友拍照吗?
do you guys not take pictures of your friends while they are asleep?
只是因为好玩?
Just for fun?
不会吗?
No?
哦 你是德国人
Oh you’re from Germany.
我知道巴伐利亚洲 人们会(竖中指)
I know Bavaria. You’re like…(extend his middle finger)
啤酒 皮马裤
Beer. Liederhosen.
插队
Cutting in line.
我觉得 我们能忍
We put up with it, I think.
你们能忍受?
You put up with it
或者你们会做更出格的事儿
Or you can do something very aggressive.
就是一个声音……呃!
It’s one sound here…ah!
你会听到……呃 咻!
You go..ah!
天哪
Goodness me.
一直瞪着眼 然后转过身……
Keep your gaze, and then you turn…
[笑声]
[laughter]
在墨西哥 人们在别人睡觉的时候会在他们脸上画东西
In Mexico, like, people draw things in people’s faces when they sleep,
或者…… 对
or like…yeah
在西班牙 他们把葡萄酒和可口可乐掺在一起
In Spain they mix wine with coca cola
称之为kalimotxo
They call it kalimotxo.
哦……可别这样
Oh…don’t do that.
两天前 我看到了玫瑰罐头
Two days ago we saw cans of rose.
那是什么?
What is this?
-有很多气泡?-没有
With bubbles. No.
在别人家里穿鞋吗?
Wearing shoes in someone’s home?
绝对不能
Definitely no.
我穿过 他们真的对我很生气 有礼貌地生气
I’ve done that and they really got mad at me, very politely.
他生气的时候 就是这副表情
This is how he looks when he’s angry
他生气的时候 还会发出这样的声音
and that’s what he sounds when he’s angry.
表情不变
Same face.
在公共场所亲吻?
Kissing in public?
-你们会那样做吗?-不 不 不……
Do you do that?Oh no, no, no…
在印度 我们可以在公共场所小便
In India we can piss in public,
但是不能当众接吻
but we can’t kiss in public.
亲多少次可以呢?
How many kisses would there be?
不同的州是不一样的
There is difference between states.
米纳斯吉拉斯一次
Minas Gerais one kiss.
圣保罗 里约热内卢 两或三次
Sao Paulo, Rio are two kisses or three kisses. Yeah,
像这样 得了 太多次了
like oh come on, too many kisses.
十分钟后你第一次亲吻还没结束
Ten minutes later you’re still kissing the first.
在交谈时一直保持视线的接触
Making eye contact all the time in a conversation.
其实这不是很粗鲁 但是会让人觉得很不舒服
It’s not really rude, but it actually makes people uncomfortable.
很奇怪
That’s weird.
我们不认为那是粗鲁的因为我们会这么做 我们盯着人看
We don’t got that rude because we do it we stare.
就像他有个苹果手机
Generally like if he had an iPhone and
我有安卓手机
I had an Android
我就会盯着他 这没什么
I would just stare at him and it would be fine.
在餐馆呢?
在巴黎 侍者非常粗鲁
In Paris the waiters are super rude.
如果游客连Bonjour都没有说 就说起英语
If a tourist starts to speak in English without even trying to say”Bonjour”,
(侍者就会表现出)小伙子 你就不能试一试吗?
it’s like, dude, can you just try?
使用餐巾 一直用餐巾呢?
What about using a napkin, always using a napkin?
-我一直用餐巾-我从不用餐巾
I always using a napkin. I never use a napkin.
太奇怪了
That’s weird.
小费?
Tipping?
不给小费
No tipping.
实际上 如果你要给他们小费的话
Actually if you try to tip them,
他们会把小费还给你
they’ll give it back to you and
在有的地方 他们会觉得你冒犯了他
some places they would actually feel offended.
如果你直接用英语进行评价
If you comment speak in English directly,
他们会责备你 而且对你很不友好
they’ll blame you and they won’t be nice.
当我问他们是否有素食时
When I asked do you have something vegetarian?
(他们说)没有
We don’t have.
就像他们在取笑我
They’re like almost making fun of me.
你知道的……像这样 微笑一下
You know.. there’s this little smile like no,
“没有 没有 我们没有素食”
no we don’t have that.
-去吃沙拉吧-好的 可不是
Go eat salad. Ok. Voila.
把筷子直接插到碗里呢?
What about putting chopsticks directly into a bowl?
绝不要这样
Never, never, never, never, never.
-这 太可怕了-他甚至都不能看到别人这么做
It’s so terrible. He can’t even look at someone doing that.
如果在餐馆里你把筷子插到碗里
And if you did that at the restaurant,
或许整个餐馆的人都会发出他们一辈子的第一次尖叫声
probably the entire restaurant would actually scream for the first time in their lives.
在公共场所 什么是可以接受的?
不是特别懂私人空间的范围
Understanding of personal space is not really good.
比如说昨天我第一次见到他
Let’s say I met him yesterday and
假如我在印度 第二天像这样
if I’m in India going like this
是没问题的
on the second day is still fine.
但是在这里 这就不行了 我不能碰你
But here, I can’t do that. I can’t touch you.
这样做就错了 这是很常见的错误
You know it’s wrong. It’s pretty common.
我们有一些身体上的限制 我们不会拥抱
We have some body limits. We don’t hug. Okay,
我们不拥抱朋友
we don’t take friends with a hug.
拥抱只是情侣之间做的是动作
Hug is an action between loving persons. Friend,
朋友互相是不拥抱的
we don’t hug each other.
这就像是我们第二次见面
This is like the second time we’ve met. Actually,
其实我们是第二次见面
this is the second time we met.
我们可能已经拥抱了一万次了
We’ve probably hugged 10,000 times.
打人的后脑勺?
Hitting someone on the back of the head? Yeah,
对 那是非常粗鲁的
that’s very rude.
墨西哥人经常这么做
Mexicans do it a lot.
在西班牙语里称之为zape
It’s called”zape” in Spanish.
-如果你这样(打人的后脑勺)-你对我很不尊重啊 对
So if you go like this. Are you disrespecting me? Yeah,
如果有人做了愚蠢的事情 人们会说 Hay que zapearlo
and if somebody does something stupid people go like”Hay que zapearlo.”
大家都揍他
Everybody can just hit him.
生气 发脾气是不好 不礼貌的 对
It’s not good or polite to get angry or lose your temper. Yeah,
-日本人喜欢镇静-对 镇静
Japanese people love calm. Yeah, yeah calmness.
我觉得这符合佛教的法则
I think it’s some kind of Buddhist principle, I believe.
-我觉得说话声音非常大……-对 很对
I think talking very loud Oh yeah, that’s really good.
在地铁里
When you’re in the subway
人们通常说话声音很大
they tend to speak very loud.
啦 啦 啦 ……总是那样
La la la …like always like that
真的是……
That’s really…
或者在地铁里外放音乐
Or when you go into the subway and you play music.
有人在地铁里大声外放音乐
There are some people playing music loud in the subway.
这在德国是粗鲁的行为
That is so rude in Germany.
我在家和父母在一起时
When I’m at home with my parents
如果我想给某人打电话
and I want to call someone,
我就要离开这个房间 以免打扰他们
I leave the room to not annoy them.
这是私人房间 不是地铁
And it’s a private room, not in the subway. Yeah.
对 这是我父母的房子
It’s in my parent’s house.
咱们谈谈钱
– 说说钱 – 哦 天哪
Talking about money. Oh damn oh
– 那是不恰当的- 对
That’s inappropriate. Yeah.
我认为每个社会都有禁忌
I think every society has taboo and
在法国 钱是个大忌讳
In France money is quite a taboo in France.
与此同时 在印度
他们问你的第一件事是你的职业是什么?
First thing they ask you is what your job is.
他们一遇到你 就会问:“你叫什么?”
As soon as they meet you they’ll be like what’s your name?
“你是做什么工作的?” “你赚多少钱?”
What do you do? Oh how much do you make?
– 我不知道这是否粗鲁 但是……- 这是非常粗鲁的
I don’t know if it’s rude, but…That’s super rude.
很不恰当 YouTube用户经常这样
It is inappropriate, and it comes up a lot with YouTubers.
你赚多少钱?你赚多少钱?
How much do you make? How much do you make?
别给我看你的工资袋
Don’t show me your pay packet.
对 我可以给你看我的工资袋 但是它是空的
Yeah I can show you my pay packet, but it’s empty.
里面什么也没有
There’s nothing in there.
给某人钱 把钱放在他们的手上
Giving money to someone and putting it their hand
这真的不太好
It’s very not good.
你面前总是会有个盘子
There is always a tray in front of you,
应该把钱放在盘子上
and that’s where you put the money.
不掏钱买饮料呢?
Not offering to buy a round of drinks.
我们不会不高兴 我们都掏钱
We don’t frown upon it. We just offer it.
让我来买单吧
Let me get this.
不 我买 不 我坚持要买
No I’ll get it. No, I insist.
如果你不让我掏钱 我就要生气了
I’ll get pissed off, if you don’t let me pay for it…
我们会这样 但是很有可能我们真的需要买单
We do that, but there’s an underlying we should really pay.
一群人中总是有那么一个人
There’s always that one guy
期望别人帮他掏钱
in the group who expects everyone to pay for him.
那他是美国人
He’s American.
[笑声]
[laughter]
时间方面呢?
在德国 迟到5分钟就非常不礼貌了
You know in Germany it’s like really rude to be five minutes late.
不守时 是最糟糕的事情
Not being on time, worst thing ever.
但是巴西人很不守时
But Brazilians are not punctual.
如果你早了5分钟 就要打电话通知对方 因为你早了5分钟
Five minutes early, call, because you’re only five minutes early.
在巴西没有人会守时
Nobody is punctual in Brazil.
我守时 但我觉得自己是英国人
I am, but I think I’m British.
如果你晚了5分钟 两小时前就应该打电话通知对方
If your are five minutes late, call, like two hours before.
告诉人们晚会结束了?
Telling people when the party is over.
我认为那真的很不礼貌
That’s really rude for me, yeah
我从来没有要求别人离开我家
I never told anybody to leave my house.
即使我非常累
Even if I’m really tired,
我也只是站在那里 等他们自己走
I just stand up there and wait for them.
你觉得怎样是被冒犯了?
你认为外国人到印度来
What do you think is the rudest thing
最不礼貌的事情是什么?
that foreigners do when they come to India?
我觉得稍好一点
If I can go a little better,
我觉得最粗鲁的事情是
I would say the rudest thing
他们到印度的时候 举止真的很好
that they do is they’re really nice when they come to India
但是当印度人去他们那的时候 他们就不那么友善了
But then when Indians come over here, they are not that nice.
– 确实是这样- 是的 我经历过
Not exactly. Yeah, it actually happened
我们有种错误的观念
We have a wrong perception of they came
认为他们到我们家的时候
over to my house
对我们很友善 就意味着
and they were so nice to me which means
如果我们去他们家(他们也会如此)其实不是
if I go to their house…..no
如果你还没要求买单 侍者就把账单拿给你呢?
If a waiter brings a check to you without asking Yeah,
在美国不会这样
not like in the States because
因为我第一次在这时
for me the first time I was here
我觉得这很粗鲁
I thought it was rude
我还没要求买单 侍者就把账单拿给我
that the waiter brought me the cheque without me asking
因为我觉得 哦 他是想赶我走吗
because I thought, oh does he want me to leave?
在巴西 人们通常是当你要求买单时 才给你账单
In Brazil people usually wait for you to really ask.
“能把账单拿给我们吗?”
Could you bring us the cheque please?
一般对吃的理解是要用右手吃
Basic understanding of eating is you eat with your right and
在印度 没有卫生纸
In India we don’t have tissue paper.
实际上你要用水冲洗屁股
You actually wash your ass with water.
所以要用左手做这件事
So and you do it with your left hand
因为你要用右手吃饭
because you eat with the right.
这就是为什么如果有人 尤其是西方人
So that’s why if someone comes, especially from the Western country,
用左手吃饭
and they put their left hand
(我们就想)哦 天哪 他在用洗屁股的手吃饭
like oh my god He’s eating with his washing hand.
其实在饭店里吃饭 如果一个人
And technically in a restaurant if one is eating
用右手吃 另一个人用左手吃……(互相碰撞)
with the right and the other with the left..
对不起
excuse me.
在埃及呢?
如果有人问你要不要某种食物
If someone wants to offer you a food,
如果你说“不” 他们会重复100遍
if you say no they will say it a hundred times.
如果我们想吃这种食物 我们要说三遍yes
If we want the food, we say yes after three times.
我也不知道为什么
I don’t know why.
好的 各位
Alright, everybody.
谢谢观看 非常感谢Youtube社区的朋友
Thank you for watching and big thanks to our friends
协助我们拍摄本视频
in the YouTube community for helping to make this video possible.
在我们的描述框里有他们频道的链接
We’ve linked all their channels in the description box
去看看 问个好吧
Go over and say what’s up?
告诉他们是我们让你们去的
And tell them we sent you.
如果你对我们今后的视频有任何问题
And if you guys have any questions
就发送这个快速提交
for future videos just send this quick submission
比如30秒的短片
like a 30-second clip
到submissions.vagabrothers@gmail.com
to submissions.vagabrothers@ gmail.com
你会有机会出现在今后的旅行建议的视频里
And you’ll have a chance in appearing in a future travel tips video.
如果你还没有点赞的话
If you haven’t already make sure that you hit
请给本视频点赞
thumbs_ up button on this video,
如果还没有订阅频道 就请订阅并打开消息通知
subscribe and turn on notifications, if you haven’t already,
把我们的频道分享给你驴友吧
and share our channel with your travel buddies.
同时 保持好奇 继续探索
In the meantime, stay curious, keep exploring,
咱们路上见
and we’ll see you on the road,
希望在国外不会被拘留 被人踢脸 再见
hopefully not lockup abroad or kicked in the face. Peace.
《哇嘎兄弟》 欢迎订阅保持好奇 继续探索

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

不同地区存在文化差异 本视频中来自世界各地的YouTube用户告诉你哪些事情是不被当地人容忍的

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

greenhoodie

审核员

审核员 T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJp0EoW4Pmk

相关推荐