ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

日夜兼用型二合一的荷兰式发辫 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

日夜兼用型二合一的荷兰式发辫

2-in-1 "Day to Night" Dutch Braids | Cute Girls Hairstyles

(前奏吉他乐)
(playful guitar music)
嗨 伙计 我是让我变漂亮的Abby
– Hey guys, it’s Abby from Twist Me Pretty,
今天我带着可爱女孩发型教程来与你分享
and I am back with CGH today to share with you
如何编好这两款真正可爱的发型
how to do these two really cute hairstyles.
一款让你看上去更迷人
One’s a little bit more fancy looking,
一款可爱的马尾辫
and one’s a cute ponytail,
所以我希望你们喜欢这个视频
so I hope you guys enjoy this video.
订阅以下频道CGH
Make sure to subscribe below to CGH so that you
你将不会错过之后的视频 让我们开始吧
don’t miss any future videos, and let’s get started.
我从中间部分开始
I’m starting with a center part and then taking
然后分一小部分再把它分成三组
a small section of hair and dividing it into three
把外面这股压在中间这股下面
and braiding the outer strands under the middle.
这就是最基本的荷兰编发
This is your basic Dutch braid.
然后收尾后继续
And then after a stitch, go ahead and just add in
在编发之前两边都增加一股新的头发
new sections of hair on each side before braiding them
压在中间下面
under the middle.
我喜欢荷兰编发因为真的很潮
And I love the Dutch braid, because the braid really pops
它看上去很平展漂亮
and it just looks so pretty pancaked.
所以我们继续 缠绕这股编发
So we’re going to go ahead and wrap this braid
全部绕到后面
all the way around into the back.
当你编到中间的时候
And when you get to the center-ish,
继续直到全部弄完
you’re going to go ahead and just finish it off
常规的三股辫
with a regular three-strand braid.
然后我用一个夹子固定紧 辫子
And then I’m just using a clip to kind of tie that braid off
重复这个步骤
and then I’m going to repeat these steps
在另一边上面
onto the other side.
(播放吉他音乐)
(playful guitar music)
当你完成到这步
When you get to this point,
继续 揉一下辫子
go ahead and massage the braid a little bit
会看上去饱满漂亮
so it looks nice and full,
假如你喜欢在另一侧一样弄得平整蓬松
and then add the braid to your clip
加一股编发夹住
and pancake if you like on the other side.
我们现在要做的是把它们扎在一起
And now all we’re gonna do is combine
用一个发夹固定两股辫子
the two braids with a couple bobby pins.
你要确定你使用的发夹能固定好
You want to make sure you’re using tight bobby pins
不然不能很好的夹住
or it might not hold as well.
我的是Sally’s Beauty提供的
I get mine from Sally’s Beauty Supply,
然后取下夹子
and then just release the clip.
我把分开的马尾重新分为三部分新的
And I just separate the tails into three new sections
辫子长度不变 然后弄蓬松
and braid the remaining length of hair, and then tie it off
用一个橡皮圈绑住
with a clear elastic.
(播放吉他音乐)
(playful guitar music)
这一部分再来一次
To secure the sections one more time,
你可以继续 使用其他的发夹
you can go ahead and use another bobby pin
你完成了
and there you have it!
一个真正可爱的 荷兰式编发
A really cute, Dutch braided hair style.
我的个人喜好是把头发放下
And then my personal favorite is to throw it up
扎成马尾
into a ponytail.
(播放吉他音乐)
(playful guitar music)
解开橡皮圈然后喷湿马尾
Release the elastic and then spray the ponytail
看起来很美的编织 你完成了
so it’s got some nice texture and you are done.
我希望你们喜欢这个视频
I hope you guys enjoyed this video.
这里有一些我非常喜欢的发型
These are definitely some of my very favorite hairstyles
我总是这样弄
that I wear all the time.
如果你想看到更多我制作的视频
If you want to see more videos that I created,
确定订阅了我的频道
make sure to come check out my channel,
这里是让我变漂亮
it’s twist me pretty.
我在描述框这留下了链接
I’ll make sure to leave a link in the description box
如下 我希望你们能来访问候
below, but I would love if you would come over and say hi,
你如果喜欢就订阅吧 嗯耶
subscribe if you like, and um yeah.
如果你对任何所见视频感兴趣
If you’re interested in watching any of the videos
我已提前为CGH录了影
that I have previously filmed for CGH,
你可以点我那个i的小按钮
you can click that little I button right up there.
我们每个双周都会见面
And we’ll see you guys in a couple weeks
新教程
for a new tutorial.
再见伙计
Bye guys!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

糖糖

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8mXZiklgl0

相关推荐