ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

十九个简单且实用的心理技巧 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

十九个简单且实用的心理技巧

19 Simple Psychological Tricks That Actually Work

十九个简单实用的心理学技巧
19 simple psychological tricks that actually work.
目前有各种关于神经语言程序学和心理学的书籍
There are all kinds of fancy books on neuro-linguistic programming in psychology
这些书可以帮助那些专业人士从他人身上获得他们想要的知识
that can help professionals get what we want from others.
除此之外也有更简单有效的方法
But there are also much simpler yet just as effective methods
任何人都可以在日常生活里使用
that anyone can use on a daily basis.
这就是其中的十九条
Here are 19 of them.
记得订阅频道并打开信息推送
Be sure to subscribe and ring that notification bell
加入我们《闪光点》频道吧
to join us on the bright side of life.

One.
在请求别人帮助时不要使用“你能…吗”
Never start your request with the words “Could you…”
这会使他人下意识地假设
It can cause the other person to subconsciously assume
成一个理论性的问题
that this is a theoretical question.
比方说 避免询问像
For example, avoid the questions like
“你能打给邻居们吗?”
“Could you call the neighbor?”
因为 即使对方回答的是“可以”
Because the answer “yes” can mean
但言外之意其实是“可以 理论上我可以做 但我不想”
“Yes, I theoretically could, but I didn’t agree to do it.”
当然 用“可以”来提问确实礼貌
Sure. “Could” is polite, but it’s better
但如果你希望你的请求得以实现的话
to rephrase your request to
“请打给邻居们吧”
“Please, call the neighbors.”
最好是像这样改变措辞
If you wanna be sure, that will be fulfilled.
二 如果你想让对方感到不自在的话
2. If you ever want to make someone feel a lot uncomfortable,
就在谈话时盯着他的眉心看
look at the middle of their forehead during the conversation.
大多数人会感觉他们在接受审讯一样
Most people say it makes them feel like they’re under scrutiny,
这不会使任何人感到放松
which of course doesn’t exactly make a person relax.
虽然不确定你会不会对别人这样做
Not sure why you’d want to do this to others.
但谁知道呢 说不定某天就发生了
But who knows, the situation may arise.
三 如果跟你谈话的人想要逃避
3. If someone you’re talking to is trying
回答你的问题
to avoid answering your question,
你可以在谈话时停顿一下 但同时保持眼神交流
just make a pause in the conversation while still keeping eye contact.
他们会感到不舒服从而保持说话
They’ll feel uncomfortable and, thus, will keeping talking.
可能对你感兴趣的话题 他们会给你提供更多的细节
Chances are they will give you more details about the issue you are interested in.
如果之前他们在说谎的话 甚至会开始向你坦白
They may even start telling you the truth, if they were lying,
因为他们相信你的沉默和视线
since they will believe that your silence and your look
都标志着你已经知道了真相
are signs that you already know the real facts.
四 假如你开始了新工作或学习生活
4. Let’s say you’ve started a new job or school.
如果你想让办公室或班上的人都喜欢你
If you want someone in the office or class to like you,
那就多向他们问问题
just ask them to explain something to you.
你是否知道答案这并不重要
It doesn’t matter if you know the answer or not.
重要的是这会改善人们对你总体的态度
This will improve the other person’s overall attitude toward you.
甚至还会得到额外的加分
And earn you some extra brownie point.
五 当你提出的问题想要得到肯定答复时
5. When asking a question that you want an affirmative answer to,
尝试在询问时微微点头
try to nod subtly as you make your request.
餐厅服务员就经常使用这个技巧 使顾客买更多的食物
This trick is often used by restaurant employees to make guests buy more food.
效果显著
And it’s pretty effective.
六 如果一个人十分专注于一件事上
6. If a person is really concentrated on a task,
比如 他们正在进行一个严肃的电话交谈
let’s say they are in the middle of a serious phone conversation,
你可以伸手
you can extend your hand to them
去拿当时他们握在手里的东西
and get anything they are holding at that moment.
他们事后甚至都想不起发生了什么
They might not even remember later on,
这个技巧也可以换种方法使用
the trick works the other way around too.
你在和他们说话时递给他们任何东西
You can give them something as you’re talking to them,
他们甚至都不会意识到是什么
and they won’t even notice!
当你在打扫或者搬家的时候十分有用
Pretty helpful when you’re cleaning up or moving to a new house.
七 如果你希望别人帮忙干点事儿
7. If you want somebody to do something for you,
用随便的语气告诉他们 根本不可能成功
casually say how they probably wouldn’t even be able to do it.
大多数人面对别人对他们的能力产生质疑时
Most people will try really hard to prove someone wrong
他们就会努力完成这件事来证明你是错误的
when it comes to doubting their capabilities.
你可以在直面主题之前
You can also make a small or unusual request
先提一个小的或不寻常的请求
before getting down to the main issue.
在这种情况下 你会和这个人建立起一定的联系
In this case, you’ll establish a connection with the person,
之后他们可能不会忍心让你失望
so they probably won’t have to the heart to turn you down afterwords.
八 就像之前提及 你需要得到一个肯定回答
8. Just like with questions you need to get an affirmative answer to,
在谈话中微微点头
start nodding just a little bit during a conversation.
有趣的是 这个动作会让对方更加
Interestingly enough, this will make the person
留意你说过的话
you’re talking to more attentive to you words.
他们也不会意识到原因
and they won’t even realize why.
九 这是一个有助于谈判的建议
9. Here is a good one for negotiations.
如果你对一个人的提议总体上还算满意
If you like a person’s offer in general,
但是又想得到更好的条件
but would like to get better conditions,
就假装对现在的提议有点失望
pretend to be a little disappointed.
这个方法对过高的报价或过低的报酬会起到神奇作用
This method can work like a magic with a high price or low salary.
十 当闹钟响起时 坐起来
10. As soon as your alarm clock goes off, sit up,
双手握拳 大喊“耶”
make two fists, and yell “yeah”
就好像你是个刚得分的运动员
as if you’re a scorer player who’s just scored a goal.
这看起有点奇怪 但这真的可以帮助你
It sounds bizarre, but it really does help you
轻松地起床 感到元气满满
easily get out of bed, feeling more fresh.
自己可以尝试一下哦
Just try it for yourself.
如果这对你有帮助就在下面的评论告诉我们吧
And let us know down in the comment, see if it works for you.
十一 如果你总是担心自己有没有锁门
11. If you’re always worried whether or not
或者有没有关熨斗
you locked the door or turned your iron off,
那就在你做这些事情的时候说一些滑稽的词语
just say some absolutely absurd phrase when you’re doing these things.
可以每天都说不一样的
The phrase could be different every single day.
例如 你可以说“绿色的兔子”接着关掉熨斗
For example, you say “green rabbit” then turn the iron off.
或者说“沉重的螃蟹”然后锁上门
Or “oppressive crab” and lock the door.
下次 你又开始怀疑是否做了某件事时
Next time, you start doubting whether or not you did something,
你就会记起这些奇怪的短语
you’ll remember saying this wired phrase
然后你就放心了
and it will calm you down.
十二 如果一个人想把你拉进一场争论
12. If a person tries to pull you into
或者一些戏剧性事件
an argument or to some kind of drama,
对他们说一些好话
say something nice to them.
这种友善的老套路真的可以阻止他们的诡计
The old kill them with kindness trick really does stop them in their tracks.
另一个技巧就是保持冷静和保持沉默
Another technique is to keep your calm and remain silent.
没有比被无视更令人恼火的事了
There’s noting more irritating than being ignored.
然而 如果你试图避免与你的朋友或者伙伴产生争执
However, if you’re trying to avoid an argument with your friend or partner,
那就多设身处地地为对方着想
try to put yourself in their shoes.
这能能够去帮助你去理解对方
This can help you understand if there is some point
在争议中意识到你遗漏的错误
in their objections that you’re missing.
十三 如果在你的团队中有个爱偷懒的人
13. If you have that one lazy person on your team
使整体工作的进程缓慢
that slows the whole work process down,
分配工作时不要说“做这个”
don’t give them tasks by saying “do this”,
最好是说“从这里开始做吧”
It’s better to say “start with this”.
在心理上 因为这句话的缘故
Psychologically, it’ll seem like there’s less work
会让工作看起来没有那么多
because according to this phrase,
他们可以从小事开始做
they should start with something small.
等他们完成了第一个任务
After they’ve done the first task,
就对他们说“做的太好了 接下来从这继续吧”
use the words “Very good. Now, continue with this.”
直到他们完成你先前分配的任务
until they end up finishing what you wanted them to do in the first place.
十四 如果你必须要在公众面前说话
14. If you have to speak in public,
不要忘记带一瓶水
don’t forget to take a bottle of water with you.
首先 你需要它
First of all, you’ll need it
因为紧张会使你的嘴感觉像撒哈拉沙漠一样干
since your nerves will make your mouth feel like the Sahara Desert.
另外 你可以停下来喝口水
Plus you can take a pause to sip some water in order to
去回忆脑海中的演讲内容
remember a part of your speech that slipped your mind.
观众是不会发现的
The audience will never know.
如果在人群面前太紧张而无法进行演讲的话
And if you feel too anxious to speak in front of a large crowd,
立刻向观众承认这一点吧
admit this fact to the audience right away.
这会让你放松情绪 平静焦虑 并且会让观众
It will lighten the mood, calm the nerves and they make your listeners
产生共鸣因为大部分人都有过类似的情感
feel more sympathetic since most of them can probably relate.
十五 如果乘坐地铁时有人一直盯着你
15. If someone is staring at you in the subway,
这很常见 对吧
happens all too often, right?
那就看着他的鞋子看 别放弃 就一直盯着
Just look at their shoes, don’t give up, keep gazing.
这会让他们感到抓狂
It’ll drive them crazy!
十六 如果每次在见某个认识的人时 你都会感到紧张
16. If you seem really worried each time you see someone you know,
到最后 这个人也会
in the end, this person will also
在每次见到你时感到不安
start feeling worried every time they see you.
所以解决问题的关键在于你
So do with that information what you will!
十七 当有人了犯错
17. If someone has done something wrong,
但你不想说的话听起来太过于指责
but you don’t wanna sound too accusing,
改变你的说话的方式
change the way you can structure your sentences.
例如 与其说
For example, instead of saying
“你走之前没有关窗户”
“You didn’t close the window before you left.”
不如说“昨晚窗户好像一直开着”
you can say “The window was left open all night.”
他们就会意识到犯了错
They will learn from their mistake
你也不会像个刻薄鬼指指点点
and you won’t seem like a meanie pointing a finger.
十八 如果你昨晚没有睡好觉
18. If you didn’t get a good night sleep,
但告诉自己睡得不错
tell yourself that you did.
我知道听起来有点像没营养的话
I know it sounds like nonsense
要是心里是这么想的话
but it does work one hundred percent
它就真的会起效
if you say it with meaning.
来自科罗拉多大学的科学家们
Scientists from Colorado College published
在实验心理学杂志上发表过一篇研究报告
a study in the journal of Experimental Psychology.
他们发现如果你真诚地相信你休息得好
in which they found that if you genuinely believe you’re well-rested
即便没有 你的大脑运作能力也会相对较好
even if you’re not, your brain does function better.
十九 人们对一天中最开始发生
19. People are better at remembering
和最后发生的事往往记得更牢
what happened at the beginning and end of the day.
至于中间发生的事
As for anything that wind on in between,
呃 就会变得模糊
ehh, it’s blurring.
这是个重要的工作面试技巧
This is a great tip when it comes to job interviews.
选择在工作日的第一天
Agree to a time that’s either
或者工作日的最后一天参加面试
at the start of the work day or the end of it.
这样在所有应聘者中面试官会更容易记住你
This way, the employer will remember you among all the other candidates.
你还知道有哪些能帮助你成功的小技巧吗
Do you know any other effective tricks that can help you get what you want?
在评论区分享出来
Share your experience in the comments below.
不要忘了给这期视频点个赞
Don’t forget to give this video a like.
分享给你朋友们
Share it with your friends,
点击订阅《闪光点》频道吧
and clip subscribe to stay on the bright side of life.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

那些在生活中存在的心理小技巧 快学起来吧

听录译者

红宝石

翻译译者

秋秋籽

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4tWdTmYZoM

相关推荐