未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

关于马尔代夫你不知道的15件事

15 Things You Didn't Know About The Maldives

关于马尔代夫你不知道的15件事
15 THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT THE MALDIVES
欢迎来到ALUX网
Welcome to ALUX.com,
这里是未来的亿万富翁们获得灵感的地方
the place where future billionaires come to get inspired.
ALUX的网友们 大家好
Hey there, Aluxers,
希望你今天过得不错
we hope you’re having a good day.
顺便问一下 你那里天气如何?
And by the way, what’s the weather like?
如果你那里天气不是那么晴朗明媚
If the weather’s not bright and sunny where you are,
想要逃往一个充满异国情调的小岛
want to escape to an exotic island
去享受温暖气候和大自然的壮丽美景
to enjoy the warmth and spectacular beauty of nature?
那就别走开
Then hang on with me.
让我们前往一个风景优美自然天成的地方
Let’s go for a ride to a beautifuland naturally endowed place,
那里没有乌云只有阳光
where dark clouds are replaced by sunshine
没有悲伤只有微笑
and sadness by smiles.
欢迎来到马尔代夫
Welcome to the Maldives.
对于寻找度假岛屿的人来说
The Maldives is a preferred travel destination for people
马尔代夫是首选旅游目的地
who are looking for an island retreat,
让你逃离拥挤喧嚣 朝九晚五的都市生活
to escape the hustle and bustle of the regular city life.
这个美丽的南亚岛国位于印度洋
This beautiful South Asian islandcountry is located in the Indian Ocean
由26组环礁组成
and it’s made up of 26 atolls
面积约为115平方英里
that stretch out over adistance of about 115 square miles.
总人口约40万人
It has a population of about 400,000 people,
无论面积还是人口
making it the smallest country in Asia
都是亚洲最小的国家
in terms of both land mass and population.
马尔代夫的首都是人口稠密的马累
The capital of the Maldivesis densely populated and known as Male.
但一般称其为国王岛
But popularly, it’s called the Kings Island,
因为它地处群岛中心地带
because of its more central location amongst the other islands
和其他岛一起组成了这个精致的国家
that make up this exquisite country.
如果你曾通过旅行社和亲朋好友
If you’ve heard a lot about the Maldives from travel agents,
听说了很多关于马尔代夫的东西
family and friends,
你也想将这个岛国
and you want to include this island nation
纳入你的夏日出行计划
in your summer holiday travel plans,
明智之举是先了解更多关于
it might be wise for you to first learn a little bit
这个异国情调的旅游目的地的信息
more about this exotic travel destination,
然后再预定酒店和航班
before you are making any hotelreservations and booking your flights.
在节目开始前 我们想先感谢赞助商
Before we get started we’d like to thank our sponsors
让我们的每日更新成为可能
which make our daily videos possible.
这个视频由ALUX网的团队提供资金支持
This video is funded by our team at ALUX.com.
我们为志同道合的人打造了这个平台
We built this platform for like-minded people.
也希望你能与我们分享你的想法
We want you to share your ideas,
你的故事和你对世界的愿景
your stories and your vision for the world.
无论是成为全球最大的奢侈社区的一员
Be a part of the largest community of luxury and
还是做一名精致生活追求者
fine living enthusiasts in the world
一切尽在ALUX网
at ALUX.com.
下面是关于马尔代夫你不知道的15件事
Here are 15 things you may not know about the Maldives.
1. 马尔代夫由1,190个岛屿组成
1. The Maldives is made up of 1,190 islands.
听上去挺不可思议
It might sound pretty wild,
但马尔代夫是由1,190个岛屿组成的
but the Maldives consist of eleven hundred and ninety islands.
更令人惊喜的事实是
What’s even more amazing is the fact that
每一家可预定的豪华度假村
every single luxury resort that’s available in the Maldives
其实都位于专属于自己的岛屿上
is actually situated on its own Island.
非常酷 对吧?
That’s pretty cool, isn’t it?
2. 马尔代夫是全世界海拔最低的国家
2. The Maldives is the world’s lowest country.
马尔代夫的地面水平标高或者说
The Maldives has a ground-level elevation
海拔高度约为1.5米
or height above sea level about 1.5 meters or 4 feet 11 inches.
这个岛国最高的地区海拔仅有2.4米
The highest region in the island country is only 2.4 meters or 7 feet 10 inches high.
因此 有很多人担心
And because of this there are concerns about
海平面上升带来的影响和岛上洪水的危险
the effects of rising sea levels and the dangers of flooding on the island.
然而 马尔代夫政府已经采取恰当措施
However, the government in the Maldives have put measures in place
来保护人民生命和财产安全
to protect both people’s lives and properties
不受海平面上升的威胁
from the threat posed by rising sea levels.
3. 马尔代夫是一个穆斯林占大多数的国家
3. The Maldives is predominantly a Muslim country.
没错
That’s right.
知道马尔代夫是穆斯林国家这点很重要
It’s important to know thatthe Maldives is a Muslim country,
超过90%的人口都信仰穆斯林
and over 90 percent of its population is predominantly Muslim.
为什么说重要呢?
Why is this important?
好吧 这意味着
Well, what it means is that
酒精饮料是不允许带入境内的
alcoholic beverages are prohibited from being brought into the country.
所以当你收拾行李时
So when packing for your travels,
你也许得把那瓶苏格兰威士忌留在家里
you might want to leave that bottle of Scotch at home.
对于爱好上等佳酿的人来说 好消息是
The good news for lovers ofvintage alcoholic beverages is,
你可以从你住的度假村里买到不同品类的酒精饮料
you can get a variety of alcoholic drinks from the resort you choose to lodge in.
请给我一杯威士忌
A shot of whiskey, please.
4. 豪华度假村里的酒类饮品价格并不离谱
4. Alcoholic beverages at the luxury resorts are affordable.
为了消除你对于
Just to dispel any misconceptions you may have about
豪华度假村里酒水价格的误解
the value of alcoholic beverages in the island resort.
因为不允许自带酒水
Since you’re not allowed tobring in your own alcoholic drink,
度假村里的酒水价格并不离谱
the price of alcoholic beverages at the resorts are not over-the-top.
无需花太多钱
And you don’t have to spend much money
就能喝上一杯你最爱的威士忌或葡萄酒
for a glass of your favorite whiskey or wine.
5. 酒水虽然便宜 豪华度假村可不便宜
5. While the drinks are cheap, a luxury island resort isn’t.
到马尔代夫享受一段好时光价格不菲
Travelling to the Maldives and having a good time can cost money.
如果你是从美国或者欧洲启程
If you’re flying from the US or Europe,
光机票一项 人均就能花掉450美金
you can spend as much as450 dollars per person on flight tickets alone.
岛上的豪华度假村也不便宜
Luxury resorts on the island don’t come cheap either,
每晚房费200美金起
with daily rates starting from 200 dollars.
当地的交通方式要么乘船
Local transportation is either by sea,
要么乘飞机或者渡船
plane or ferry.
如果乘坐渡船
If you go by ferry,
你只需支付每人350美元的低价格
you can pay as low as 350 per person.
好吧 这些渡船坐起来并不是特别舒服
Well, the ferries are not particularly comfortable.
却能认识有趣的新朋友
The experience of meeting new and interesting people,
还可以看到例如海豚
as well as the wildlife you get to see,
鲸鱼和鲨鱼这些野生动物
like dolphins, whales and sharks,
这会是非常有趣的经历
can also be pretty fun.
你可以利用渡船轻松抵达这个国家的任何一个岛屿
You can easily visit other islands in the country as well, using the ferries
同时省下一大笔钱
and save loads of money in the process.
6. 马尔代夫的度假村非常配合
6. Resorts in the Maldives are super cooperative.
当你抵达马尔代夫后
Forget about the competition when you come to the Maldives,
度假村之间会一改之前的竞争状态
as the resorts actually recommend that you visit other resorts
给你推荐该国其他岛上的度假村
in the rest of the islands that make up the country.
甚至能帮你在其他度假村预订和保留房间
They’ll even help you with a bookingand reservation process at other resorts.
这实在是太酷了 你可以借此机会
This is so cool and gives you the opportunity to
在旅游期间 尽可能玩转更多的岛屿
go to as many islands as possible during your stay in the country.
这样你才能全身心融入
This way you’ll be fully immersed in
马尔代夫的文化 传统 人性美和自然美中
the culture, traditions and beauty of the people and places in the Maldives.
7. 马尔代夫拥有大量奇异的海洋生物资源
7. Maldives is rich in exotic sea life.
如果你对海洋生物感兴趣
If you’re interested in sea life,
那马尔代夫之旅也许是你做过的最好决定
then going to the Maldives may bethe best decision you would ever make.
这个岛国的海洋生物资源极为丰富
This island country is rich in sea life and
每年的第二季度到第四季度之间
between the second and fourth quarter of the year,
看到野生蝠鲼 鲸鱼和鲨鱼的概率非常高
your chances of witnessing wild manta rays and whales and sharks is very high.
这里有组织好的乘船出海活动
There are boating trips that are organized
近距离观看这些美丽的生物
to give you a closer view of these beautiful animals
充分满足你对野生动植物探索和冒险的渴望
and to satisfy your hungerfor wildlife exploration and adventure.
8. 你可以一石三鸟
8. You can kill three birds with one stone.
试着去邻国 例如印度和斯里兰卡逛逛吧
Try visiting neighboring countries like India and Sri Lanka.
马尔代夫与印度和斯里兰卡比邻
The Maldives has India and Sri Lanka as its neighbours.
如果你到马尔代夫旅行
So if you ever take a trip to the Maldives,
你可以顺便参观一下
you might as well visit great destination sites
另外这两个国家的著名景点
in these other two countries as well.
如果你将这两个国家纳入行程中
Your travel experience can be one to savor for a very long time,
那这次旅行足以让你回味很长一段时间
if you have these countries included in your travel plans.
唯一制约你的只有时间
The only constraint you’ll have is time.
9. 马尔代夫一年到头天气都很好
9. The Maldives has great weather all through the year.
在马尔代夫 一年到头天气都很棒
In the Maldives, the weather is fantastic all year round.
虽然时不时的会遇上一场小雨
You have a bit of rainfall from time to time,
但不足以毁掉你的旅游体验和期望
but not enough to dampen yourtravel experience and expectations.
大部分时间 只有碧空万里和灿烂阳光
Most of the time, you’re leftwith bright blue skies and sunshine
让你保持探索冒险的好兴致
to keep you in the mood for exploration and adventure,
在这里 没必要担心没阳光
no need to work on sunshine here.
10. 每年四月份以后会有优惠
10. You can get bargain deals after April.
大部分到马尔代夫的游客
For most travelers to the Maldives,
集中在每年12月到4月这段时间
the period between December and April is the most active.
这期间游客非常多
There are lots of tourists during this time,
预定你选择的度假村房费会略高
and making reservations and resortsof your choice may be a little more expensive.
然而 如果你想以特别优惠的价格
However, if you want to score bargain deals
到马尔代夫旅游
when you travel to the Maldives,
你应该将旅游计划安排在4月份之后
you should make your travel plans for month after April.
每年6月到9月这个期间
The preferred period to enjoy great deals
会有很多的特价优惠
will be between the months of June and September.
11. 马尔代夫的度假村提供浮潜教练
11. Resorts in the Maldives offer snorkeling guides.
马尔代夫为你提供一个尝试新事物的机会
The Maldives offer you an opportunity to try out new experiences
有一项活动你会非常喜欢 那就是浮潜
and one activity you would love to do is snorkeling.
许多度假村里都有
Some resorts in the maldives have
经验丰富彬彬有礼的浮潜教练
experienced and courteous snorkel guides
他们会帮你选择最美最安全的浮潜地点
that will help you to select the most beautiful and the safest spots
让你拥有一个终身难忘的浮潜经历
for you to have a snorkeling experience of a lifetime.
12. 岛屿之间的交通方式可以乘船或飞机
12. The mode of transportation from one island to another is by sea, plane or boat.
到达维拉纳国际机场后
Upon arrival at the Velana International Airport,
唯一到达你心仪酒店的交通方式
your only means of transportation to your preferred resort
就是乘船或是飞机
is by boat or by plane.
这也为旅途增添了更多刺激
This adds to the excitement of the trips
因为你可以从空中俯瞰这个岛国了
as you can get an aerial view of the island country.
这肯定会让你的旅途变得独一无二
And it sure makes your travel experience one-of-a-kind.
13. 马尔代夫适合家庭度假
13. The Maldives is great for a family vacation.
如果你曾认为马尔代夫只适合游客观光
If you thought that traveling to the Maldives is just great for tourists,
和新婚夫妇度蜜月
and newlyweds on their honeymoon,
那么再想想吧
well, think again.
马尔代夫的度假村提供许多独特的
Resorts in the Maldives have quite a number of unique tourist packages
针对不同类型旅行者设计的套餐
designed for different types of travelers,
比如爱好冒险和探险的人
such as for exploration and adventure seekers,
新婚夫妇和度假的家庭
honeymooners and those on family vacations.
不管什么类型的游客 都将获得一份宝贵的
Each type of traveler will be given an experience to treasure.
让他们心满意足的甚至超出期望的经历
One that will meet and hopefully surpass their expectations.
14. 马尔代夫因拥有最佳水上别墅而闻名于世
14. The Maldives is known for having some of the best water villas in the world.
如果没在这个岛国上的水上别墅里
Your Maldives travel experience is not complete
住上一晚或者两晚
without you spending a night or two
那你的马尔代夫之旅还算不上完整
in one of the water villas available on the island country.
这些豪华别墅为你提供各种水上运动体验
These luxurious villas offer you the experience of various watersports,
例如滑水和冲浪
like water skiing and surfing.
你也可以一边吹着凉凉海风放松身心
You’ll also get to eat an assortment of seafood unlike anywhere else,
一边享用别处吃不到的各式海鲜
while you relax and enjoy the cool sea breeze.
15. 网络上的图片只有现实中的一半美
15. The internet pictures only tell half the story.
如果你既不相信网上那些
If you’re not convinced by internet pictures
展示美丽岛国豪华度假村的图片
showing the luxury resorts on the beautiful island country,
也不相信那些尤其是在夜空下
and the luminescent plankton that lights up
点亮纯净碧绿海洋的
the clear blue green ocean especially at night
闪闪发光的浮游生物的图片
doesn’t have you convinced.
那你将会感到加倍惊喜
You will be pleasantly surprised,
因为图片只有实景的一半美
because the pictures only tell half the story.
没有什么比身临其境更加震撼的了
There’s nothing that beats your actual presence and the glowing beaches
身处闪闪发光的海滩 见证大自然的鬼斧神工
to see the splendor of nature at its best.
这才是做这件事唯一正确的方法
It’s truly the only way to do it justice.
就到这里吧 ALUX网友们
There you have it, Aluxers.
现在我们想通过一个小问题来考考你
Now we want to test you with a quick little question.
你能否告诉我们马尔代夫是何时独立的?
Can you tell us when the Maldivesgained independence
又是从哪块殖民地脱离的?
and from which colony?
你可以在下面的评论区与我们互动
You can let us know down in the comments.
我们希望你对马尔代夫已有大致印象
We do hope you’ve been enlightened a little bit about the Maldives.
然而 节目结束以前
However, before we go.
如果你决定今天就出发
Here’s a bonus cost-saving tip for you
这里有个省钱小技巧要告诉你
if you decide to travel today.
如果你习惯很早吃早餐
If you’re used to having breakfast quite early,
你可以先忽略一大早咕咕叫的肚子
you can ignore your early-morning hunger pains
选择在上午10点到11点之间吃早餐
and have breakfast between 10:00 and 11:00 a.m.
这样做的话
When you do this,
午饭时就不太可能会饿了
you’re less likely to be hungry for lunch,
你可以直接跳过午餐时间
and you’ll most likely skip lunchtime
假设是下午一点到两点
say between 1 & 2 p.m.,
你可以在下午晚些时候
instead you can have a meal later on,
将近傍晚时分再用餐
and late afternoon and early evening
这样你一天就只用吃两顿
making you eat just two meals in a day
可以为你在马尔代夫期间省下不少钱噢
and saving you loads of money during your stay in the maldives.
无论如何 随意享用当地的水果和小吃
However, feel free to try out the local fruit and snacks
为你的整个行程增添新体验
to add to your overall travel experience.
你今天就可以开始为你和家人安排这些旅行
You can start by making those travelarrangements for you and your family today.
锁定六月和九月这个期间 寻找最优惠的行程
Target the period between June and September for the best deals
别忘了把你那瓶苏格兰威士忌留在家里
and don’t forget to leave your bottle of Scotch behind.
感谢你们的陪伴 ALUX网友们
Thank you for spending some time with us, Aluxers.
请点赞并订阅我们频道
Make sure to like and subscribe us,
这样你就不会错过另外的视频啦
so you’ll never miss another video.
我们也精选了一些视频 推荐你接下来观看
We also hand-picked these videoswhich we recommend you watch next.
感谢你对节目的支持 明天再会
Thank you for being an Aluxer and we’ll see you back tomorrow.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

马尔代夫给人的第一印象就是水清沙幼,碧海蓝天。然而,作为一个千岛之国和穆斯林国家,该如何安排旅游路线才经济又划算?又有哪些注意事项呢?让我们在视频中一起寻找答案吧!

听录译者

大王

翻译译者

大王

审核员

审核员T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXpLx7PKiqU

相关推荐