ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

牛津一日游 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

牛津一日游

15 Things to do in Oxford Travel Guide | Day Trip from London, England

来自爱彼迎的观众 大家早
Well good morning good morning from our AirBnB.
我们在伦敦向大家问好
Good morning here in London.
今天我们会去一日游
Today we are taking a day trip.
是的 我们要去游玩
Yes, we sure are.
我们准备去的是牛津
And we’re heading off to Oxford.
嗯嗯
Mmhmm.
非常激动能去那里
And super excited to go here.
因为这是个非常有名的地方
I mean this is obviously a destination that is quite famous.
—没错—尤其是它的大学很有名
-Yes. -Especially for its university.
也许是世界上最有名的
Probably maybe the most famous in the whole world.
哈哈
Ahh.
不管怎样 嗯 我们准备动身去那了
Anyways, yeah, we’re just going to head over there.
那里离伦敦不远
It is not far from London.
那么我们的一日游就从这开始吧
So it is a day trip from here.
我们真的特别兴奋
And we’re just really excited.
今天我们会录制一个迷你版的牛津旅游指南视频
We’re going to hopefully film a little mini travel guide to Oxford today.
[音乐]
[music]
[音乐]
[music]
更新啦!
Update!
更新
Update.
我保证视频是关于旅行的 但是我得先吃药
Well, I promised this video is actually going to be about travel but first medicine.
我们得先让奥德丽好起来
First we need to get Audrey healthy.
我们发现你们的止咳药不会让人昏昏欲睡
So we found your dry cough relief no drowsy.
这个肯定很难吃
It is probably going to taste awful.
因为看起来就很恶心
That looks disgusting already.
棕色的黏糊糊的东西
It looks like brown goop.
[音乐]
[music]
我们到得有点早
So we’ve arrived a little bit early.
事实上比公交早到了一个小时
Actually really early an hour before the bus gets here.
好吧 我的错 不该急匆匆的拉你出来
Yep, that is my fault I dragged us out of the apartment.
额 比起赶公车 我宁愿提早到
Well, I’d rather be in this situation than be like rushing to catch the bus.
但是不管怎样我们似乎可以搭上提早20分钟发车的一班车
But anyways it appears that we might be able to get one leaving 20 minutes earlier so we’re
所以我们准备 不在9点10分而是8点50分出发
going to try to do that instead of going at 10 after 9 we’re going to go at 10 to 9.
但是如果你要坐公交车 记住一些小贴士
But a couple of tips to keep in mind if you’re traveling by bus.
提前预定通常会便宜些
It is usually a bit cheaper if you book in advance.
同时 我们也注意到工作日比双休日便宜一些
Also, we noticed that weekdays were quite a bit cheaper than weekends so we are going
所以我们在周五出行 省了不少钱
on a Friday today and we got a really good deal.
单程差不多3英镑
I think it was like what 3 pounds for the ride each.
是的
Yep.
真便宜
That is a steal.
[音乐]
[music]
我们到了
And we made it.
我们到了 这真是个奇妙的旅行
So we have arrived and that was such an awesome trip.
我们经过伦敦一些地方以及乡村
We got to see a bit of London and the countryside.
是的
Yeah.
哈哈
Uh huh.
现在我们在这了
And now we’re here.
你不会知道 因为你一直都在睡觉
And you wouldn’t know because you slept basically the whole time.
我全程都在睡
I slept the whole way.
我们到达牛津时我才刚醒
I just woke up but we’re in Oxford.
好吧 你们了解我的套路的
Alright, and you guys know the drill.
食物第一
Food always comes first.
我们一直在讨论食物
We’re overall about food always.
我们总不能饿着肚子去观光吧
We cannot go sightseeing without a bite of food.
确实
Exactly.
我们发现了一个酒吧
So we found a pub.
我们发现一个很好很舒适的酒吧
We found a pub that is nice and cozy.
我们在一个角落里 这个地方特色似乎是炸鱼和炸薯条
We’re right in the corner and this place apparently specializes in fish and chips.

Ooh.
这也是我准备点的菜
So that is what I’ll be ordering for sure.
[音乐]
[music]
我想我很快就会兴奋起来
Well it doesn’t take much to make me happy.
我手上有一杯印度淡色艾尔啤酒 也已经点好了其它菜
I’ve got an IPA in hand and yeah we’ve placed our order.
我们的炸鱼和薯条马上就会来了
We’ve got fish and chips coming.
我点了一份沙拉
I think I ordered a side salad.
奥德丽点了一杯茶因为她身体不舒服
Audrey’s got tea because she’s not feeling so good.
然后我们要了一份烤苹果奶酥作为甜点 我们都一起吃
And then we have apple crumble for dessert so we’re sharing everything.
但我不认为你会尝试啤酒
Aside from the beer I don’t think you’ll be trying that.
哈哈
Hahaha.
谢了我不喝 但是我会吃一些派
No thank you, but I will have some pie.
欧耶 没有比以印度淡色艾尔啤酒来开启新一天更爽的事了
Oh yeah, nothing like an IPA to start the day.
上帝啊 这里的鱼和薯条配着豌豆糊
Oh my goodness the fish and chips are here with mushy green peas.
我就知道这不仅仅是鱼和薯条
I know it is not just fish and chips.
我还记得第一次吃配豌豆糊的鱼和薯条时 我还以为是鳄梨
I remember one of the first times I got fish and chips with peas I thought this was avocado.
上帝啊
Oh my gosh.
上帝
Oh my gosh.
那真是尴尬的一刻
That was a very embarrassing moment.
尴尬的旅行时刻
Embarrassing tourist moment.
我们还有一份肉汁酱
We also have a generous kind of side dish of gravy.
鱼底下有薯条 右边还有面包
We have chips of course underneath the fish and then we have bread to the right.
我从没吃过要蘸着肉酱的鱼和薯条
I’ve never had fish and chips with gravy.
喜欢柠檬的会喜欢这个
Like it is usually just like lemon.
味道不太好
It is really decadent.
我想说它是升级的番茄酱
It is an upgrade over ketchup I would say.

Mmmmm.
蘸双份
Double dipping.
蘸双份
Double dipping.
在那个肉酱里面蘸一下
Double dipping in that gravy.
你觉得咋样
What do you think?
快乐一刻
Happy moment.
我把它拿起来
And you’re allowing me to pick this up.
看看这个大物
Look at this behemoth.
史前风格
Caveman style.
看看山姆怎么吃
This how Sam eats.
野人式
Caveman style.
直接用手吃
Just uses his hands.
是的
Yep.

Mmmmm.
感觉怎样?
How is that?
很好吃啊
That is delicious.
我一直都渴望吃鱼和薯条 现在我能炫耀好几个月了
I’ve been craving fish and chips for I can say months now.
我好久没吃过这种东西 能够吃到这么好吃
I haven’t had it in a really long time and to get something that is like this good this
这么高品质的东西简直不可思议
high quality is just amazing.
我现在沉醉在自己的世界了
I’m in my happy spot right now.
我们也要了一些沙拉
And we’ve also got a little salad.
是的 我决定要点一些附餐沙拉 这样我们的菜里 就有了些绿叶蔬菜
Yeah, I decided to get a little side salad so we can get a few greens into our system here.
哦哦哦我们有什么?
Oh ho ho what do we have?
烤苹果奶酥 这个伴有奶油冻和冰淇淋
Apple crumble and this one comes with custard as opposed to ice cream.
嗯嗯
Mmmhmm.
味道好吗?
Is it good?
嗯嗯
Mmmhmm.
我会喜欢它吗?
Am I going to like this?
有点烫
A little hot.
不 你不会喜欢的
No, you won’t like it.
我会小心的
I’ll take care of it.
别担心
Don’t worry.
她说别担心
Don’t worry, she says don’t worry.
在她吃了第二口的时候我已经吃完了
As she has her second bite I’ve had any.
[音乐]
[music]
好吧山姆你又有了新花样
Alright Sam you’ve acquired something new.
对啊
I really have.
我需要一件暖和点的衣服 比如毛衣或者夹克 因为你真的不会喜欢
I needed a new kind of warm like sweater, slash jacket because you really do not like my Tommy
我的汤米·希尔费格 那是我曾一度穿过的
Hilfiger one I’ve been carrying around for a while.
那件变形了
It is stretched out of shape.
有汗渍
Sweat stained.
就像破烂一样
It is a rag.
你当然需要一件新的
You definitely need a new one.
是的 这就是升级版
Well this is an upgrade.
我买了一件非常棒的大学生毛线衣 只售19英镑
So I’ve got a nice varsity sweater it was on sale for 19 Quid.
对 这件衣服很棒 你知道的在英国从不会有暖和这种说法
Yeah, it is a great purchase and you know what it is never that warm in the UK so I
所以我可以今天就穿上 即使是在8月3号或4号
can put it on today even though it is like August third or fourth.
—是的—嗯 我要穿上它
-Yep.-Yep. I need it on.
[音乐]
[music]
牛津大学没有确切的建校时间 但是从1096年开始 许多教学方式兴起于此
The University of Oxford has no known foundation date but teaching of some form has taken place
这使它成为讲英语的地区中最古老的大学
here since the year 1096 making it the oldest University in the English speaking world.
现在 牛津大学由38个自治专院组成 其中一些是对游客开放的
Today the University is made up for 38 self-governing colleges a few of which are open to visitors.
[音乐]
[music]
所以你来参观牛津的话 可以参观不同的
So one of the things you can do when you visit Oxford is go around and tour the different
专院
colleges.
花了2英镑 现在我们到了三一学院
So we just paid two pounds and right now we’re inside Trinity College.
美丽的场地
Beautiful grounds.
这里几乎没人 估计是因为不想花2英镑
Hardly anyone here probably because they didn’t want to pay the two pounds.
所以我们包场了
So we’ve got this place to ourselves.
现在也是午饭时间了
Also it is lunchtime right now as well.
我们午饭吃得很早
We had a really early lunch.
是啊 走吧
Yeah, so let’s go.
我的草坪
My lawn.
从我的草坪上离开
Get off of my lawn.
走开
Get off.
三一学院成立于1555年 这是牛津最小的学院
Trinity College was founded in 1555 and it’s one of the smaller colleges in Oxford admitted
有超过400名学生
just over 400 students.
这个学院同时也培养过一些名人 包括一些首相
This college has also produced some noteworthy figures, including a few prime ministers.
[音乐]
[music]
你在干什么调皮的事?
And what did you do that was naughty?
你干了什么?
What did you do?
渡渡鸟
Dodo Bird.
这有渡渡鸟
Dodo bird over here.
渡渡鸟在草坪上散步
Dodo bird stepped on the lawn.
那有牌子写着不要踩草坪 你还踩
You stepped on the lawn when there is clear signage saying do not go on the lawns.
[音乐]
[music]
在去大学教堂之前 我们也快速参观了一下拉德克利夫学院
We also saw had a quick glance at Radcliffe College and the Bodleain Library, before continuing
以及博德利图书馆
on to the University Church.
[音乐]
[music]
接下来我们要参观大学教堂 所以我会小声说话
So next up we’re visiting the University Church so I’m trying to whisper.
这里好安静啊
It is so quiet in here.
总之 这里有个塔 你可以登上它
Anyways, here at the church they have this big tower and you can actually climb up to
领略牛津的风光
get some views over Oxford.
然而这个塔挤满了人 大家排了很长的队
However, the tower is full and there is a long line of people waiting so I don’t think
所以我们不会登上这塔了 但我们会向你们展示 教堂的内部风光
we’re going to make it up the tower but we are going to show you the interior of the church.
我带你们欣赏
I’m taking you up.
[音乐]
[music]
[音乐]
[music]
我们现在正顺河而下 并且我们需要做个选择
So we are now down by the river and we’re kind of weighing our options.
试着自己撑篙 或者雇一个专业的船夫
We could trying punting ourselves, we could hire a professional punter or we could just
或者我们就拍拍其他人撑篙
film people punting.
我们也可以坐明轮轮船
Or we could get a paddle boat.
一个个选项在我脑海中掠过
I just saw one of those go by so options options.
我觉得撑篙会很有趣 但是我们根本不知道怎样撑篙
I think punting would be fun but then again we don’t really know how to punt.
不会
No.
如果我们掉河里那就不妙了
And if we fall in the river that would not be the best.
那我昂贵的摄像器材肯定会受损
That would be a lot of damage to a lot of expensive camera gear.
但是视频会有趣很多
But it would make for a fun video.
的确会很有趣
It would be fun.
塞缪和奥德丽
Samuel and Audrey take
掉到湖里
a plunge.
[音乐]
[music]
接下来我们来到了植物园
So next up we’re at the Botanic Gardens.
我们买了两张票
We got ourselves tickets.
一个人5英镑
It is five pounds per person.
他们会给你一张小地图 上面有一些适合在
And they actually give you a little map with plants to look out for during June, July and
6到8月欣赏的植物
August.
太棒了
Wonderful.
我们要去看植物了 这听起来像是你的爱好啊 山姆
So we’re going to be going plant spotting does that sound like a hobby you’d like Sam.
哈哈
Hahaha.
也许就像我观鸟一样有趣
Maybe just fun as my ability to go bird watching.
真的?
Right?
观鸟
Bird spotting.
山姆真奇怪
Sam is an avid.
奇怪的观鸟者
Avid bird watcher.
我更喜欢吓它们
I’m better at scaring them.
总之 好消息就是太阳又出来了
Anyways, the good news is that the sun has come back out.
是的
Yes.
似乎这些乌云都会散去的
And it appears those gray clouds are a thing of the past.
祝好运
Fingers crossed.
这个大不列颠最古老的生态园
This is the oldest Botanic Garden in Great Britain and it was originally founded as a
它原本是为了药用修建的
medicinal garden.
有趣的是 刘易斯·卡罗尔曾经常参观这个园子
Fun fact – the Garden was also frequently visited by Lewis Carroll and was a source
并且它是《爱丽丝梦游仙境》的灵感来源
of inspiration for Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.
是时候继续了
Well time for an update.
我们快没时间了
We’re sort of running out of time.
我们只剩几个小时了 但我们还有一些事要做
We only have a couple hours left and we still have a few things to do.
我们在撑篙和下午茶之间做了选择
So we basically had a decision between punting and afternoon tea and cake and tea has won
我不得不说 下午茶赢了
out I must say.
永远 永远 永远都是食物第一
Always, always always about the food.
永远都是食物第一
Always about the food.
[音乐]
[music]
现在我们在大咖啡馆
So next up we’re at the Grand Cafe.
现在是喝下午茶的时间了 我们点了一些烤饼 一些浓缩奶油 以及果酱
It is time for afternoon tea so we’ve ordered up some scones, some clotted cream and jam
以及美味的茶
and fancy teas.
山姆要了桃子味的 我要了薰衣草味的
Sam got the peach and I went for lavender.
茶上来了
Tea has been served.
我忘了你要了什么味的
I forget what did you get again?
薰衣草
Lavender.
薰衣草
Lavender.
闻起来就像在薰衣草农场
It smells like a lavender farm.
我希望它闻起来像薰衣草
I would hope it smells like lavender.
否则这将是相当糟糕的薰衣草茶
Otherwise, it would be pretty bad lavender tea.
你看到这个了吗
Also, can you read here.
它上面写着这是英国第一家咖啡店
It says the site of the first coffee house in England.
所以这是一个很有历史感的咖啡店
So this is a historic coffeehouse.
也许我们应该点咖啡而不是茶
Maybe we should have ordered coffee instead of tea.
哦 他们有在天花板上写这个的提示
Oh, they have a big sign about that too. On the ceiling.
哦 感觉不错哦
Oh, getting fancy there.
哦哦
Oh oh~
告诉我们这是什么?
Tell us what did you get?
这是桃子茶
I got the peach tea.
[音乐]
[music]
嗯 不错
Oh, yeah.
这就是我来的原因
That is what I came for.
而且他们家的烤饼很大 是不是?
And they are gigantic aren’t they?
它们很大并且刚从烤箱里拿出来 所以很软
They are huge and they are fresh out of the oven so they’re so soft.
巨大的烤饼
Gigantic scones.
好吧 真是美味的小吃 总共12英镑
Alright, that was an awesome little snack and in total it came to 12 Quid.
你的茶加烤饼是9英镑 我的茶是3英镑
Your tea set with the scones was 9 and I paid an additional three for my own tea.
还有我忘了告诉你中午我们吃的
And I forgot to update you guys about the price of lunch which was 20 quid for all that
一共20英镑
food that we ate.
[音乐]
[music]
现在我身后就是叹息桥
And this behind me is the bridge of Sighs.

Ahhh.
哈哈
Hahaha.
[音乐]
[music]
山姆肯定想进去弄点免费样品 或许还会弄些别的东西
Sam definitely just went in for a free sample and maybe something more.
软糖软糖软糖
Fudge fudge fudge.
我拿了一份软糖
I’m getting a slice of fudge.
大概要4英镑
They are about 4 quid.
好吧
Okay.
额 我们刚刚喝完茶吃完烤饼 所以刚发生了什么?
Well, we just finished having tea and scones and what just happened?
发生了什么?
What just happened?
我路过软糖屋 就禁不住诱惑了
I walked by a fudge house and I could not resist.
看起来很不错
This looks absolutely amazing.
盐渍焦糖软糖
It is salted caramel fudge.
你能看到一大块盐吗?
Can you actually see big chunks of salt?
一大块呢
Big grains of salt.
一大块
Big grains of salt.

Yeah.
好兴奋
So excited about this.
你不喜欢吃软糖 所以我自己能独吞了
And you don’t really like fudge that much so I pretty much get this whole thing.
天哪
Oh my gosh.
像块砖一样
That really is a brick.
嗯嗯
Mmmmm.
山姆在这里度过了一个特别的时刻
Sam is having a special moment over here.
真是太棒了
That is amazing.
好甜
So sweet.
好咸
So salty.
味道丰富
So rich and decadent.
很滑腻
it’s creamy.
难以置信的美味
This is just like this is unbelievably good.
难以置信
Unbelievably good.
这是从哪来的?
And where is this from?
产地在哪?
What is the place called?
我还没看名字
I didn’t even check the name.
叫软糖厨房
It is called the Fudge Kitchen.
软糖厨房
The Fudge Kitchen.
好吧
There you go.
叫软糖厨房
Fudge Kitchen guys.
更新
Update.
好了 时间不够了
Alright, so we’re running out of time.
我们现在只够一个活动的时间了 所以我们决定去城堡
We only have time for one more activity so we’ve settled on we’re going to the castle.
牛津城堡
Oxford Castle.
牛津城堡
Oxford Castle.
对 你本来想做什么?
Yeah, what was the thing you wanted to do?
我本来想去参观博物馆
I wanted to visit one of the museums.
是的
Yeah.
但你知道吗?
But you know what?
我们没准以后还会再来
Maybe we’ll be back someday.
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
嗯 我说的是这次只有一天的行程
Yeah, I mean when you’re coming from just a day trip
时间有点紧
you’re a little bit limited by time.
如果我们有几天的时间 那我们就可以探索这个大学更多的地方
If we had a couple of days here we could even explore more of the University as well.
牛津城堡是一座部分被摧毁的诺曼中世纪城堡
Oxford Castle is a partly ruined Norman castle dating back to Medieval times.
在18世纪 它是当地的监狱 但是现在成为了一座旅馆
During the 18th century it housed the local prison, but today it is home to a hotel.
跳起来
Dancing.
为什么你跳舞?
And why are you dancing?
我想去的博物馆竟然离车站仅有一街区之远
So the museum I wanted to go to it turns out it was one block away from the bus station
所以我们还有时间进去快速浏览一下
so we actually have time to sneak in here and have a quick peek.
我们试图搭上稍早的一班车
And we tried to get on an earlier bus.
但他们不会让我们坐的 所以我们就只能按固定时间上车
They wouldn’t let us so we’re just getting on a regular time.
—实际上我们还有时间—所以我们还要去博物馆
-We actually have some time -and the good news is that we get to come to this museum.
[音乐]
[music]
所以这就是我们这次牛津之旅的全部了
So I think that is a wrap for our day trip to Oxford.
到我们上车的时间了
It is almost time to go catch our bus.
我们感觉很疲惫
And we’re feeling pretty tired.
对啊 我们走了将近几个小时
Yeah, we’ve been walking around for a few hours.
今天我们一直在走
It is kind of around that time of day when we’ve been walking around for quite a while
腿都酸死了
and our legs our just kind of give out.
其实也不错
And it is just kind of good.
我们完成了想在牛津做的主要的事情
We’ve done the main things we’ve wanted to do here.
我希望你们喜欢这次牛津之旅指南
And I think I hope you guys enjoyed this travel guide to Oxford and that it gives you a really
也希望它能帮助你 让你知道如何用一天时间去探索牛津
good idea of how you can kind of explore the city on a day trip from London.
但如果你能待更久那更好 因为我们本来希望能在这待两三天
But if you can, come for longer because we wish we had two or three days here.
没错
True.
好吧 再见
Alright, tata.
再见
Tata.
[音乐]
[music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

从伦敦到牛津一日游,有好吃的也有好玩的,有牛津大学的几个著名景点介绍

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

林邑

审核员

审核员AH

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_YyTDLOlkM

相关推荐