未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

15种迹象表明你在遭受情绪及精神上的压力困扰

15 Signs You Are Emotionally And Mentally Exhausted

Drainy Dose出品:15种迹象表明
Brainy Dose Presents: 15 Signs
你的情绪及精神已疲惫不堪
You Are Emotionally And MentallyExhausted
我们生活在一个忙碌的快节奏世界
We live in a hectic, fast paced world,
在这个世界里我们有逃不掉的
where we have responsibilities, bills,
责任 账单 期限 要做的事和要到的地方
deadlines and things to do and places to be.
当然这些事都是我们所要承担的
While of course these are things we need to take care of,
可它们却总能导致压力的增大
they often lead to increase stress levels.
所有这些事情都会对我们造成情绪和精神上的影响
Then, we find ourselves affected by all this, both emotionally and mentally.
这就会导致不健康的现象出现
And this resulted in a number of unhealthy symptoms.
它会破坏我们正常的生活规律 影响产出能力和关系
It disrupts our normal flow of life and affects our productivity and relationships.
我认为如果要完全避免压力那是不可能
I don’t think it would ever be possible to completely avoid stress,
但至少要明白很重要的一点
but it’s important to at least understand that
就是无论生活中面对怎样的挑战
regardless of the challenges we have in our lives,
都要了解什么时候我们的身心需要放个假
we need to acknowledge when our mind and body need a time out.
这里有15个迹象 表明你的情绪和精神已经疲惫不堪
Here are 15 warning signs you are emotionallyand mentally exhausted!
第一 总是觉得疲倦乏力
Number 1 You’re Always Fatigued
疲倦和一般的劳累不一样
Fatigue is not the same as regular tiredness.
当你身心俱疲 无论你休息几个小时
When you’re suffering from fatigue, it doesn’t matter how many hours you sleep,
起床本身就是件艰巨的任务
getting out of bed is a task in itself.
你就是觉得彻彻底底的无力
And you just feel completely exhausted.
连最小的东西都好像重如磐石
Even the smallest things seem so heavy to carry,
积攒力气完成最简单的任务都近乎不可能
it’s nearly impossible to gather the strength to do even the most mundane of tasks.
你上一次开怀大笑是什么时候?
and the last time you had any fun?
你甚至都不记得!
You can’t even remember!
你唯一想做的就是 不作为
The only thing you feel like doing is, well, nothing.
你甚至都不在乎那些能让你感觉幸福的事
You don’t even care about things that make you happy.
第二 无法入眠
Number 2 You Can’t Sleep
除了那无时无刻的疲惫
In addition to the constant fatigue,
失眠症会让你的思维和情绪受到大大的损耗
insomnia can be a horrible way that mental and emotional depletion can manifest.
精神上压力山大 身体上也会每况愈下
When you have too much stress, it really messes with your body.
你会觉得夜漫长且难熬
You find your nights are long and challenging.
你辗转反侧 而这只会让你更加疲惫不堪
You struggle to fall asleep and this just further adds to your fatigue.
你精疲力尽 只想睡觉 但却又难以入睡
You’re tired all the time and all you wanna do is sleep but you can’t.
你躺在床上盯着天花板
You lay in bed staring at the ceiling,
想着那桩桩件件让你倍感压力的事情
thinking about all the things that are causing your stress.
终于 当你正迷迷糊糊进入梦乡之际
Then finally, when you are about to drift off to sleep,
压力突然袭上心头 你又醒了
some worrisome thought comes to mind and you’re awake again.
你无法保证最基本的休息
You can’t get the rest you need,
这种恶性循环只会让你一点点 一夜夜地被消耗
and this cycle just keeps draining you, more and more, night after night.
第三 变得易怒
Number 3 You Get Irritated Easily
你会觉得一点小事都会激怒你
You find that even smaller things are getting to you,
你不仅毫无忍耐之心 而且看待事物也变得消极
You lose your patience quickly and your perspective on everything becomes negative.
它可能是句讽刺的话
It could a sarcastic remark,
配偶的一个坏习惯
a spouse’s bad habit,
甚至只是天气问题
or even the weather.
好像每件事都会使你心烦意乱
Everything seems to get on your nerves!
你的日常生活都变得艰难
You’re having a hard time with your day-to-day life,
你感觉你完全失控了 而这也只是让你更加烦躁
and you feel like you’re losing control and this only irritates you more.
第四 健康开始亮红灯
Number 4 You’re Having Health Problems
疲惫影响着你的整个身心
Exhaustion affects the entire body
而当你累到极致 你的身体根本无法正常运作
and when you are dangerously tired, your body can not function normally.
你会经常性头痛 关节痛 心悸 眩晕 恶心
You get frequent headaches, joint pain and heart palpitations, you feel dizzy and nauseous,
你可能发觉自己会紧闭牙关 紧咬牙齿或者呼吸不顺畅
and you may find yourself clenching your jaw, grinding your teeth or having trouble breathing.
这些只是身体在长期高压影响下的正常反应
These symptoms are your body’s normal responseto consistent stress.
长期的慢性压力
Chronic stress, over long periods of time
会对健康产生非常不利的影响
has a serious adverse effect on you health,
如果不解决产生压力的问题 这种现象只会越来越严重
and this only keeps getting worse until you resolve the issues causing it.
第五 说哭就哭
Number 5 You Cry At The Drop Of A Hat
当你感觉极度疲惫 任何压力都会来得更加猛烈
When you are completely exhausted, any stress you experience, feels more intense.
你对任何人事都变得非常敏感
You become very sensitive to everything to the point
甚至很小的事情都会让你潸然泪下
where even small things can make you feel like crying.
你无法有力地战胜那些迎面而来的挑战
You’re not able to effectively deal with challenges that come your way.
每次你无法克服的时候都会崩溃
You break down each time you feel incapable of dealingwith them.
别人的说法和作为会打击到你
Other peoples’words and actions really hit you hard,
你可能会发现自己在朋友甚至陌生人面前崩溃大哭
and you may find yourself brewing down and crying in front of friends and even strangers.
听到新闻里的灾难报道你也会痛哭
Same goes when you hear something tragic inthe news.
你就是无法保持冷静
You just can’t keep it together.
第六 自暴自弃
Number 6 You’re Not Taking Care of Yourself
当你在遭受情绪及思维压力的困扰时
When suffering from emotional and mental exhaustion,
你很有可能会采取不健康的方式来应对
you are more likely to engage in unhealthy coping strategies.
你可能会依赖于安眠药
Perhaps you rely on sleeping pills,
或者每天晚上借助于酒精缓解压力
or resort to alcohol at the end of each day to help you with stress.
又或者灌下大量的咖啡
or you drink more coffee to help you gather the energy
让自己打起精神投入到早上的工作中
just to make it into work in the morning.
你可能已经开始沉溺于不健康的饮食中
Maybe you’ve started a regular binge of unhealthy foods,
也可能不再像以前一样注重外表
or you’re not taking care of your appearance
变得邋里邋遢 不修边幅
the way you normally would.
第七 更加拖延
Number 7 You’re Procrastinating A Lot More
每个人都会时不时地拖延 这很正常
Everyone procrastinates a little bit every now and then, and this is normal.
但是当你发觉你每天 一整天都在拖延时
But when you find yourself procrastinating all day long, every day.
这很明显地说明
This is a clear indicator that
你在挣扎着处理你需要处理的事情
you are struggling to cope with things you need to get done.
甚至连自己享受做的事情都会被搁浅
You even find yourself procrastinating over things you enjoy doing,
包括那些平时简单易上手的事情
or things you normally do quickly and easily.
第八 极度容易自责
Number 8 You’re Extremely Self-Critical
我们的头脑里一般总会有两个声音
There are usually two voices inside our head
一个自我批判 而另一个则极富同情心
– there’s the critical voice, and then the compassionate voice.
那个批判的声音能激发我们的潜能
Our critical voice helps us reach our potential,
而富有同情心的声音
while our compassionate voice
则帮助我们保持各方面的平衡
helps to level things out and create balance.
但是 当你的情绪和精神疲惫不堪时
But when you’re emotionally and mentally exhausted,
就会出现这样的问题
there’s a problem.
你大脑里富有同情心的声音被关闭了
Your compassionate voice is silenced,
而那个批判的声音会变得越来越霸道
while your critical voice becomes more and more dominant.
第九 开始感觉孤单冷漠
Number 9 You Start To Feel Detached
通常这种状态会有一个临界点
There’s actually a point you can reach,
如果你长时间处于疲惫状态
where if you’ve been burning out for long enough,
你所有的感觉情绪都会消失
all of your feelings start to go away.
无论好的还是坏的
The good and bad.
一旦达到这种状态
At this point,
你发觉自己丧失了一切的喜怒哀乐
you feel like you don’t feel anything at all.
不管是什么棘手的问题
Whatever you’re dealing with
把你推到这个临界点
has drained you to the point
你就是无法再像以前一样动容和投入
where you don’t feel emotions toward anything the way you normally would.
你也不再有任何期待
and you no longer look forward to anything.
好像你放弃了一切的人和事
It’s like you’ve given up on everythingand everyone.
你对人完全地疏离 有时甚至无法接受自己
You feel completely disconnected from people,sometimes even yourself.
第十 人际关系开始出现危机
Number 10 Your Relationships Are Starting To Suffer
当你倍感压力时
As you become more stressed,
可能会发现自己
you may find yourself
跟别人的沟通也变得很消极
communicating negatively with others.
你也会注意到为了避免冲突
You may notice that people are
人们在刻意地疏远你
keeping their distance from you to avoid conflicts.
就是因为你对待一切事物
as you’re becoming more
变得消极又爱争吵
argumentative and negativeabout everything.
也有可能你要把自己
It’s also possible that you are
从世界中孤立出来 逃避人事 自生自灭
withdrawing yourself from the world, wanting to be alone.
当然 时不时有一些消极的情绪是正常的
While it’s normal to sometimes experience negative emotions,
但要认清一点 当你的情绪影响到你的健康
you need to recognize when these emotions get in the way of your well-being
并对周围的人产生困扰时 要留意了
and start to have an effect on others around you.
你最不想做的事就是把家人朋友赶走
The last thing you want to do is chase your friends and family away,
因为他们才是能帮助你鼓励你挺过难关的人
especially since they are the ones who are there to help you go through tough times like this.
第十一 开始头脑混乱
Number 11 You’re Experiencing Confusion
慢性压力会妨碍你解决问题和决断的能力
Chronic stress can get in the way of your ability to make decisions and solve problems.
也会让你无法集中注意力
affects your ability to pay attention and concentrate.
下面一些迹象表明
Some signs that indicate
你正在承受巨大的精神压力
you are under major mental strain include:
包括忘记名字 任务 或者约会
forgetting things like names, assignments, or appointments.
这种时候 太多意想不到的事情会发生
At this point, there are way too many things happening,
你会被压力击垮
and the stress is overwhelming you.
你会小题大做
Little things are starting to feel like big things.
第十二 频繁焦虑
Number 12 You’re Feeling Anxious MoreOften
以前你从不多加考虑的小事
Small things that you never think twice about
现在会让你担心 焦虑
now have you working and make you anxious.
你会发现焦虑症每天都会发作
You find yourself having anxiety attacks ona daily basis.
因为你精神及情绪上的疲惫不堪
Because you are so mentally and emotionally exhausted,
琐事也会很容易造成焦虑
little things can easily case anxiety.
它可能只是一个敲门声
It could be a knock on the door
一通电话甚至一条短信
or a phone call or even a text message.
尤其是某个人联系你是为了让你做事
And especially someone trying to contact youto do something.
第十三 丧失动力
Number 13 You’re Losing Motivation
你曾经做好一切准备要征服世界
There was a time, when you were ready to take on the world!
但你早已不再是当初那个专注且自律的你
But you’re no longer the focused and disciplined person you once were.
如今 你连开始的动力都完全丧失了
These days, you don’t even have the motivationto get started.
你曾经干净整洁的家也变得一片狼籍
Your once clean and organized home is now a complete mess,
所有的事情都被搁置一旁
things are starting to pile up
而你的工作表现也每况愈下
and your job performance is downward spiral.
简单的任务好像突然变成了巨大的工程
Simple tasks suddenly seem like major projects,
你没有了做成任何事的创造力和思考力
and you lack the creativity and thought process to successfully complete anything.
第十四 笑容已逝
Number 14 You Don’t Laugh Anymore
听上去多么不值一提的事
This is such a small thing,
可它实际上却是件很大的事
yet it’s actually such a big thing.
如果情绪和精神上疲惫不堪
If you’re emotionally and mentally exhausted,
你会不苟言笑
you don’t laugh a lot.
实际上 你几个月都不会开怀大笑
In fact, months go by without you having a good laugh,
没什么有趣好笑的事
Nothing seems fun or funny –
更糟糕的是 你甚至可能开始仇视
and worse, you may even begin to resent people
那些正在享受生活的人
who seem to be enjoying life.
第十五 开始绝望
Number 15 You Start To Feel Hopeless
当你缺少做事情的动力时
When you lack motivation to do things,
你会产生一种绝望感
it can lead to a sense of hopelessness.
你可能会觉得即使你
You may feel that even if you
尽力做每件事或试图改善现状
work on something or try to improve the situation,
也是没有意义的 因为一切好事都会落空
there’s no point because nothing good will come of it.
这真是个艰难的处境
This is a rough place to be!
你感觉事情永远不会有转机
You feel like things will never change,
你只会关注于你面前的困难
and you only focus on the difficulties you are experiencing,
这只会给你带来更多消极的想法和感受
which brings more negativethoughts and feelings.
对消极事物的关注对你打击之大
All of this focus on negativity weighs you down so much
以至于你忘记了生活中所有的积极因素
that you forget about the positive things in your life.
我们所有人都有极限
All of us have our limits,
而极限的程度对每个人来说都不一样
and they are different for everyone.
如果你身上存在某些这样的现象
If you are experiencing some of these symptoms
如果你感觉健康开始受影响
and you feel it’s starting to have an effect on your well-being,
你需要留心了
you need to pay attention.
在一切还来得及的时候
Take some time to find ways to reduce your stress
找到正确的方法去缓解压力
before it’s too late.
或许你需要换个工作
Perhaps you need to change your job,
也或许你需要摆脱一段不健康的关系
or maybe it’s time to break off an unhealthy relationship.
一定要专注于积极的生活方式
Focus on making positive lifestyle changes
从而减轻你在精神及情绪上的疲倦感
to help alleviate symptoms of emotional and mental exhaustion.
一开始不会那么容易做到
This may not be easy at first.
因为需要时间先让你的身体放松
It will take time to allow your body to relax
而更加健康的习惯会让一切变得容易起来
but it will get easier as you begin to form healthier habits.
很快你会重获健康和快乐
And soon you’ll have your health and happiness back.
你认为怎么样?
What do you think?
你正在遭受这些困扰吗?
Are you experiencing any of these signs?
你又在如何缓解这些困扰?
And how are you dealing with it?
请在下面跟我们留言吧
Let us know in the comments below.
如果你喜欢这个视频
If you enjoyed this video,
请给我们点赞并分享给你的朋友们
give it a thumbs up, and share it with your friends,
我们会再接再厉
so we can keep making them.
如果想看到更多这样的视频 请点击订阅
For more videos like this, hit the SUBSCRIBE button,
并记得点击通知铃声
and remember to click on the notification bell.
去收看我们的其它视频吧
Also, be sure to check out our other videos as well.
谢谢观看
Thanks for watching!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你关注你的情绪及精神状态吗?你知道疲惫的精神状态会给你带来哪些困扰吗?教你如何认清自己并保持好的状态。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

红宝石

审核员

审核员_DY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNJpKn0LVh8

相关推荐