ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

远离那些假好人 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

远离那些假好人

15 Signs of Fake Nice People Who You Need To Avoid

Brainy Dose Presents:
《脑提升》出品
15 Signs Of Fake Nice People Who You Need To Avoid
你需要远离的假好人的15个特征
Trying to tell the difference between someone who is genuinely nice and someone who is faking it
区分谁是真善人 谁是假好人的难度
can be as confounding as trying to tell the difference between a work of art and a well-made replica.
就像区分一件艺术品和它的高仿一样
That’s because some people are really good at masking their true emotions!
因为有些人真的很擅长隐藏自己的真实情绪!
But, as good as they are,
但即使隐藏得再好
there are still some clues that give away their phoniness;
仍然有一些线索会暴露出他们的虚伪
and knowing these can come in handy.
知道这些会派上大用场哦!
Pay attention to the following signs of fake nice people,
留意以下几个假好人的特征
so the next time you encounter someone like this,
下次 当你遇到这样的人时
you can recognize their façade.
就可以看穿他们的真面目了
Number 1 – They Act Overexcited To See You
第1 见面时表现得过于激动
Fake nice people act overly amped to see someone,
假好人遇见你时会表现得过于兴奋
it’s a vibe, and you’ll be able to tell if that’s what they’re doing.
你可以凭感觉去判断出 对方是否是这样的人
Ever run into an acquaintance or friend who you haven’t see in ages?
你有没有偶然遇到很久没见的熟人或朋友
And then you embrace each other like you’re the best of friends?
你们像最好的朋友那样互相拥抱
Besides the usual “How have you been? I’ve missed you!”pleasantries,
除了那句“你好吗?我一直很想你!”的客套话
has the conversation ever led to something along the lines of
对话最后还会变成
“ Oh my god“,
“我的天哪”
“let’s totally catch up for drinks this weekend! ”
“这周末我们去喝一杯吧!”
You know you won’t call,
你知道你不会打电话邀约
they know you won’t call.
他们也知道你不会
But somehow since they put the message out there,
但不知怎么的 只要放出这些话
they consider it a win,
他们就觉得达到目的了
and manage to make you
就是设法让你觉得
feel like crap for not spending time with them.
没和他们待在一起 自己就像个废物
Number 2 – It’s All About Them
第2 所有事都扯上自己
Fake people tend to make everything about them.
虚伪的人倾向于把一切都和自己联系起来
There’s no denying that there’s something about them
不可否认 他们的某些举动
that makes them crave everyone’s approval.
是在于渴望得到所有人的认可
They brag loads, and exhibit a self-righteous attitude.
所以他们自我吹棒 表现得自命不凡
The moment you get that “ it’s-all-about-me“ vibe, ”
你只要感觉到“这一切都是关于我的”的气息
it is only a matter of time before you realize how fake they are.
早晚会意识到他们是多么虚伪
Number 3 – Their Body Language Puts You On Edge
第3 肢体语言让你感到紧张
You may not always pick up on someone’s body at first,
起初 你可能不会注意到别人的肢体
but if you know where to look,
但如果你知道应该注意哪里
you’ll surely recognize signs of deception.
一定会发现自己被骗了
Whether they look you up and down,
他们要么在上下打量你
give you a half-hearted smile,
对你露出半真半假的微笑
or hold uncomfortably long eye contact to subtly control you,
要么保持长时间的眼神接触来巧妙地控制你
fake people tend to give off their insincerity through their body language.
虚伪的人的肢体语言 会彻底暴露出他们的不真诚
Number 4 – They Seek Attention To Validate Themselves
第4 寻求关注来表现自己
If you encounter someone who is constantly seeking attention or approval,
如果你遇到一个不断寻求关注或认可的人
it’s usually because they need confirmation that their persona is liked by others.
通常是因为他们需要确认自己的人设是受欢迎的
Whereas genuine people show up and show you who they are,
真诚的人会向你坦露真实的自己
fake people need you to buy into the story they are telling.
然而虚伪的人需要你相信他们所讲的故事
If you don’t pay attention to them,
如果你没注意到
it makes it clear that you aren’t buying their act.
那很明显你不相信
And this turns their world upside down.
这就会让他们非常崩溃
Number 5 – They’re Passive Aggressive
第5 消极对抗
Fake people are really good at speaking in a passive-aggressive way.
虚伪的人擅长于用一种消极对抗的方式来交流
They always find a way to insult you with a compliment.
他们总是想办法用恭维的话来侮辱你
They may even ask you backhanded questions
他们甚至会问你别有用心的问题
so that they can line themselves up to insult you.
以便逮住一切机会来侮辱你
They may ask where you got an item of clothing from,
他们可能问起 你这件衣服在哪儿买的
whether you’ve lost weight, or something similar.
你是不是变瘦了 诸如此类问题
But, they don’t follow up with a sincere compliment!
但他们接下来可不是要赞美你!
Instead, they give you some comments that just make you feel like crap.
相反 会对你品头论足 让你感觉很不爽
This will slowly reduce your self-confidence,
这会慢慢打击你的自信心
and you may not even realize that it’s happening.
但你可能都没有意识到
Number 6 – They Don’t Listen When You Talk
第6 不会听你讲话
A fake person will ask a question,
虚伪的人抛出个问题
but then doesn’t bother to listen to the response.
但却懒得去听别人的回答
Oh sure, they pretend to listen
当然了 他们会假装在听
but they are on their phones, updating statuses,
但实际上他们坐在你面前
or talking to someone else while they’re sitting right in front of you.
却在用手机更新社交状态或在和别人聊天
They often give inappropriate reactions because they aren’t paying attention,
因为心不在焉 他们经常会做出错误的回应
or they move onto another question or topic altogether.
或者干脆转移到另一个问题或话题上
You’ll also notice that a lot of the time
你应该注意到了 大多数时候
they aren’t able to recall things you’ve said.
他们都不记得你刚说过的话
Number 7 – They Always Talk About The Misfortunes Of Others
第7 总是谈论别人的不幸
Often you can tell whether someone is fake or genuine
通常 你可以通过对方谈论他人的方式
by the way they talk about other people.
分辨出他们是真心还是假意
Fake nice people will constantly talk about the misfortunes of others
假好人会反复谈论别人的不幸
and pretend to be concerned about the person,
并且假装关心那个人
when in fact they actually enjoy feeling sorry for him or her.
但实际上他们是在幸灾乐祸
At first, it seems like they’re sympathetic to others,
起初看起来 似乎是他们对别人抱有同情心
which could make them seem nice.
这会让他们看起来很善良
But if they do it often,
但是如果经常这样做
you’ll start to notice the deeper meaning behind it.
你就要开始体会背后更深层的含义了
They may actually enjoy discussing the crappy things others are going through,
也许他们真的很享受去谈论他人正经历的糟心事
which isn’t nice at all.
但这一点也不友好
And it also probably means they’re talking about you in the same way to others.
这可能也意味着 他们会在别人面前用同样的方式议论你
Number 8 – They Like To Show Off
第8 喜欢炫耀
When someone is genuinely nice,
真正善良的人
they don’t need to make a huge deal about it.
不需要大费周章地去表现自己的善良
They don’t even feel the need to point it out!
他们甚至觉得没必要表现出来!
But when someone is being fake, they’re acting this way
但虚伪的人会这样做
because they want everyone to think they’re nice,
因为他们想让所有人都觉得自己善良
and so they have to make sure everyone knows.
所以要确保每个人都知道
They do things like donate or volunteer for charities,
比如捐款了或为慈善机构做了义工等
but then brag about it to everyone they meet.
之后他们一定会逢人就吹嘘
Or they make you a fancy birthday cake,
再比如他们为你做了一个漂亮的生日蛋糕
but can’t be bothered to know your favorite flavor
但却懒得去了解你最喜欢的口味
or even remember that you’re allergic to nuts.
甚至都不记得你对坚果过敏
They just want the praise for making a pretty cake.
他们只想因为做了个漂亮蛋糕而得到夸奖
Fake people are only nice if it makes them
虚伪的人只会在让他们有面子
look good or benefits them in some way.
或有利可图的事情上表现得友好
They want others to give them props for their behavior.
他们希望别人赞赏他们的行为
Number 9 – They Exaggerate And Lie
第9 夸大事实并且说谎
You repeatedly hear the same stories from a fake person.
你反复听到虚伪的人在讲同一个故事
although they don’t realize how often they repeat themselves.
尽管他们还没有意识到 自己已经重复了很多次
Eventually, you start to notice the inconsistencies,
终于 你开始注意到故事前后不一致
and even flat-out lies,
甚至是赤裸裸的谎言
as they recount slightly different versions of the same self-promoting stories.
因为他们讲的是吹嘘自己的故事 不同版本而已
If you then start to verify their stories or information,
如果你开始核实故事或者信息的真实性
you’ll likely find that exaggerated or false self-praise is involved.
你可能就会发现那些都是夸大其词 或虚假的自我吹捧
Number 10 – They Constantly Interrupt While You’re Talking
第10 不断地打断你的讲话
It’s pretty easy to spot this behavior.
发现这种行为很容易
If someone can’t be bothered to listen to you until you’ve finished talking,
如果一个人不愿听你把话说完
they’re not really interesting in what you’re saying, or talking with you,
他们对你说的话并不感兴趣
perhaps at you, but not with you.
只想你听他们说 不想交流
This kind of behavior is a dead giveaway that you’re talking with an insincere person,
这种行为会彻底暴露出 和你谈话的人不真诚
regardless of how nice they may seem.
不管他们表面看起来有多友好
Number 11 – They Belittle You
第11 轻视你
Fake nice people often direct the conversation so that they can talk about themselves.
假好人经常会主导对话 将话题扯到自己身上
They will ask how your weekend was,
问你周末过得怎么样
so they can tell you how great their weekend was.
是为了告诉你他们的周末过得有多精彩
They will ask if you’re going on holiday,
问你是否要去度假
so they can talk about their holiday.
是为了聊聊他们的假期
Or, they will ask about your life,
问起你的生活
and find ways to put you down.
是为了把你比下去
You get the point.
你懂的
Basically, their intention is to belittle you, one way or another.
基本上 他们的意图就是想方设法地贬低你
Number 12 – They Pretend To Try To Please Everyone
第12 假装讨好每个人
Fake people are in a constant state of juggling balls that they can’t possibly keep in the air.
虚伪的人就像在玩杂耍球 永远不能半途停下来
They will try to say yes to everyone,
他们会试着对每个人说“是”
because they can’t stand rejection,
因为无法忍受被拒绝
or the idea that they might not actually be able to do everything they say they can.
或者怕被认为言而无信
Instead, they promise things, say yes,
然而 他们做出承诺 满口应承
and then many people are left out in the cold when the promises go undelivered.
一旦承诺无法兑现时 就把别人抛诸脑后
Number 13 – They Are Never Around Or Available
第13 永远不会现身 永远没空
You call and call, but they never return your calls.
你电话打了一个又一个 但他们从不回
You show up, but they are busy.
你去找他们 可他们很忙
You run into them on the street, but they are late for a meeting.
你们在街上碰到了 然而他们开会快迟到了
They can’t come to your party because of work.
因为工作忙 他们不能来你的派对
While this person constantly tells you that they can’t wait to see you again,
但这个人总是说 他们迫不及待地想再见到你
there’s always some reason or another why he or she doesn’t want to hang out with you.
总有各种理由 他(她)不想和你一起出去
What’s up with that?
为什么会这样?
It’s called being fake.
这就是虚伪
Number 14 – They Respect Power
第14 敬畏权利
A genuine person will be respectful to everyone,
真诚的人会尊重所有人
because that’s how we should treat each other.
因为我们应该如此待人
A fake person will be nice and respectful to you,
虚伪的人也许会对你很友好或者尊重你
but, only if you have the power to get them what they want.
但只是因为你有权力让他们得到他们想要的
If you have more experience at the job,
如果你在工作上更有经验
they will be nice to you so that they can get ahead.
他们会为了获得成功 而讨好你
If you are the way in to a social circle,
如果你在某个社交圈有门路
they will be nice to you in order to be invited to join.
他们会为了加入那个圈子而讨好你
The thing is, once they get what they want,
重点是 一旦得到他们想要的
their niceness and respect will lessen, or completely go away.
对你的友好或尊重就会慢慢减少 甚至完全消失
They don’t actually care about you as a person,
实际上 他们并不关心你这个人
they just want what you can offer.
他们只想利用你达到目的
Number 15 – They’re Too Busy To Help
第15 无暇帮助你
Disappearing acts are common among fake people.
消失的行为对虚伪的人来说不足为奇
They hang around when they get what they need from you,
他们需要你时 就在你眼前晃悠
but the minute you need something from them,
但当你需要帮忙的时候
they bail.
他们就逃之夭夭
Whether it’s a shoulder to cry on after a breakup,
无论是分手后需要个可以靠着哭泣的肩膀
or helping you pack and move apartments,
还是帮你打包搬家
you can never count on fake people to be there when the going gets tough.
你永远指望不上虚假的人会帮你渡过难关
They are not willing to take a minute out of their own time to help someone in need.
他们不愿花任何时间去帮助别人
We are all self-interested to some degree,
在某种程度上 我们人都是自私的
but a person who is authentic is the same on the outside as they are on the inside.
但是一个真实的人 表里如一
A fake person on the other hand,
相反 一个虚伪的人
expresses attitudes, behaviors, and thoughts
表现出的态度 行为 思想
that aren’t truly their own,
都与他们的真实内在不符
just to make themselves seem similar to the target they’re trying to influence.
只是想让谈话对象觉得跟他们有共鸣
Keep an eye out for these kind of people,
小心这类人
and make room for more meaningful, genuine relationships in your life.
为生活中更有意义 更真诚的人际关系多腾点空间吧!
We want to know what you think!
我们想知道你的想法!
Did watching this video make you realize that someone you know is actually a phony?
看完这个视频 你是否意识到你认识的某个人其实是个骗子?
What was it that gave them away?
是什么出卖了他们?
Are there any other signs of fake nice people that we missed?
还有其他假好人的标志被我们遗漏了吗?
Let us know in the comments below!
请通过下方的评论告诉我们!
If you enjoyed this video,
如果你喜欢这个视频
give it a thumbs up,
就点个赞吧!
and share it with your friends,
并且分享给你的朋友
so we can keep making them.
我们才有前进的动力
For more videos like this,
想看更多相关的视频
hit the SUBSCRIBE button,
请点击订阅按钮
and remember to click on the notification bell.
并选择提醒功能
Also, be sure to check out our other videos as well.
同样 记得观看我们其他的视频哦!
Thanks for watching!
感谢观看!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

15个方法教你分辨一个人是真心还是假意?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

紫琳轩

审核员

审核员FW

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEqVMrCB1nI

相关推荐